X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SGA:Ronan the game

well i thought it would be fooking awsome if they had made a
    Ronan game inline with the riddick games sorta.
    i was think that you would play those 7 years as a runner.
    or splitt it if one intends to make a squeal.

At first u would go in basic traning in Sateda, then some missons
    showing why everyone hated Kal(the leader that betrayd some of the satedans) then later in the game u would play in the downfall of the city and the capture of Ronan and it would go in some runner action .

if they could it riddick and the new batman game with the combatmoves, and still. plus we could see where Ronan gets his gun

wonder what u guys think?
    now my brothers in arms,, i stand before you now, like our for father did in the heed of battel,let us take the steel and our honor to victory

Stargate has a string of bad luck when it comes to releasing video games, but this sounds like a good idea for a skin of an existing FPS. You just need Ronon's likeness, his trademark gun, and an endless supply of Wraith to shoot! I wonder if somebody out there has already made it; I'm sure I've seen Atlantis skins out there...
    Coming soon to Syfy and DVD... hopefully!

Comment

Originally posted by Calhoun View Post
      Stargate has a string of bad luck when it comes to releasing video games, but this sounds like a good idea for a skin of an existing FPS. You just need Ronon's likeness, his trademark gun, and an endless supply of Wraith to shoot! I wonder if somebody out there has already made it; I'm sure I've seen Atlantis skins out there...
      Ronons gun has been made for GMOD (no stun though) its quite fun to blow the crap out of various enemy with ill get some screen if anyone's curious

it sounds like an awesome idea for a mod could be done on source all that's really needed that would be particularly hard is a wraith character model to make an NPC to kill other satedans wouldn't be too hard because you could just make the armour seen in that episode the guns again not too complex and use existing heads as most would be redshirts (kell might be a bit harder) only downside to source is mele combat isnt great beyond short fights that means no 2 minuet fights or complex sword battles but im sugestiong this as its the easiest and most likely way for this idea to happen.

The following have already been made by fans authors concnet would be required but they did these fro free so crediting is usualy adequate.

Ronons gun, SGC p90, pudle jumper (working cloak and drones), and a wraith dart (with culling beam) pegasus stargates (functional), lantian gun (ones the crew of aura had)
      modles exist for
      gate plinth, pegasus DHD, ZPM (semi relevant), few other bits and peices

If anyones actualy up for trying this i can do mapping/ level desigh and some verry verry basic modeling mainly just scenery props to suplement my maps in source as for other engines i'm yet to find a level editor i cant figure out with a bit of time because alot of concepts are the same.

Trailer: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LWmw1u2to5M

Currently recruiting new staff

Comment

Working...
      X