Colonel Telford

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Colonel Telford

This regards the where-abouts of col telford. I though he was supposed to come through to the destiny? We saw this in the trailer. He wasnt there though.

I think he's back on Earth and appears on the Destiny by using the Ancient Communication Stones.

Comment

Originally posted by Col. Pendergast View Post
      I think he's back on Earth and appears on the Destiny by using the Ancient Communication Stones.
      Lou Diamond Phillips continued appearance is definitely essential for my enjoyment of SGU so I was concerned at first but its clear he'll be seen
      sigpic
      Save Mallozzi's Mailbag!

Comment

Originally posted by Col. Pendergast View Post
        Yipper. Telford will probably try to convince the SGC to mount some kind of rescue operation, at which point General O'Neill will give him a pointedly gruff look and say, "Any ideas?"
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by UniverseSizePlotHole View Post
          Lou Diamond Phillips continued appearance is definitely essential for my enjoyment of SGU so I was concerned at first but its clear he'll be seen
          I too would really like to see him. I feel a little disappointment that he is not on board. When I started to watch the premier I was wondering where he was...then I saw him on a 302 and was not thrilled about him missing the gate to Destiny.
          By Nolamom
          sigpic

Comment

From all the whooo-hah made about Lou being in the cast I would hope that he's not a disjointed character only being referenced thru the stones.

I'd like to see him in a bit of action off-world!

Neera: "You do not fear them?"
            : "The Wraith? Naah. Now *clowns* — that's another story."

Comment

Working...
            X