Angel's Agenda

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Angel's Agenda

So we know that Castiel was ordered to bring Dean out of Hell. Who ordered this? I don't believe it has been specifically stated on screen, but it would be logical to believe it was Zachariah. He is Castiel's superior, and no doubt he has a superior of his own too...

Then we've got Uriel; it was mentioned in another thread (here: http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=69015) whether or not he is / was an Archangel. I'd guess not, as I don't think they'd be on the scene so early, plus I doubt they'd want to commune with Humans as often as Uriel did, not to mention, I'd have thought an Archangel would have had little trouble capturing Anna, Uriel did.

Suffice to say, I'd be under the impression that Uriel was above Zachariah, though both seemed to be on the same page. Allow Lucifer to be released, and bring on the Apocalypse. Ok, so I got all that, but then here comes the problem.

All the Angels now want Lucifer dead. Zachariah and co want Dean to allow Michael to enter his body, so that he can send Lucifer back to Hell. Sorry, but what the heck?

1) The Angels bring Dean out of Hell as he has to stop the Apocalypse.

2) Turns out Dean's job is to stand in a room, drinking bear and eating hamburgers until Lucifer is unleashed to unleash Armageddon.

3) Lucifer is unleashed.

4) Zachariah and co now want Dean to allow Michael posession of his body, so that he may cast Lucifer back to the Underworld.

Cause that makes a whole lot of sense. Allow Lucifer to rise, so one of the Archangels can send him back again? Anyone care to make sense of this?
    sigpic
    It's Probin' Time!

In 5.03 Raphael does state
    Spoiler:
    that they want paradise, so that might be why they had to bring Dean back. They need the big show down to happen for paradise to be created.
    sigpic
    Awesome sig by Laura
    "We're eating stardust" ~Mr. R

The randomess that is me
    Nibbles Zane Ducky Pixie Ace Bunny Sally Hunter Kitty

Comment

I'm pretty sure they just want it over with. They don't want to send Lucifer to hell, they want Michael to kill him. In order for Michael to kill him they need Dean. Keep in mind that it was stated in On the Head of a Pin that more then one angel grabbed dean from hell. ("we laid seige to hell"(I do believe Castiel said that.)) And I don't think Uriel and Zacariah was on the same page, they wanted the Lucifer free for different purposes, Uriel wanted a headliner in the second rebellion. Zacariah wants him dead.
      http://www.imagehosting.com/out.php/..._DanielSig.jpg

Comment

So, in short, Angels pretty much hate us Humans, and want us rid of, but they need Lucifer to do 'the deed'? Then they can kill him, and live as they wish too? Even though they don't live on Earth (in a sense) anyway...
        sigpic
        It's Probin' Time!

Comment

Originally posted by cyberash View Post
          So, in short, Angels pretty much hate us Humans, and want us rid of, but they need Lucifer to do 'the deed'? Then they can kill him, and live as they wish too? Even though they don't live on Earth (in a sense) anyway...
          I'm pretty sure once Lucifer dies then paradise comes about so they don't need to wait.
          http://www.imagehosting.com/out.php/..._DanielSig.jpg

Comment

I'm guessing Michael ordered it. With God MIA he is the highest ranking being in heaven. And it appears that Dean is his only vessel, so he needs him.

Originally posted by cyberash
            I'm thinking the angels simply want to eliminate the threat the Devil poses so they released Lucifer at a time of their choosing. They do not seem to care about Earth one way or the other.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by flameling View Post
              I'm pretty sure once Lucifer dies then paradise comes about so they don't need to wait.
              Figures, although it does make you wonder why the Archangels didn't simply 'kill' Lucifer at the start. Why send him to Hell if they can just erase him from existance?

Originally posted by Betelgeuze View Post
              I'm thinking the angels simply want to eliminate the threat the Devil poses so they released Lucifer at a time of their choosing. They do not seem to care about Earth one way or the other.
              Oh, I think they care about Earth. It is Humanity that they care little for. Though saying that, how different are they? They squabble between each other, they're selfish, they're vicious... They're all starting to turn into us to be quite honest.
              sigpic
              It's Probin' Time!

Comment

Working...
              X