Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I am thinking of writing a few fic's starting with Ra...

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am thinking of writing a few fic's starting with Ra...

I am thinking of writing a few fic's starting with Ra as Unas and on the his home planet of Abydos. Abydos is a planet of deserts, and the Unas don't do so good there. It is also the planet with a lot of naquadah. So Ra being in troble finds Ancient legend of Atlantis. When Sokart attacks and he loses he makes a run for Atlantis( he knows the Adress) and finds it here(not the outpost but a lot of tech....) He also finds very good host who could work in the desert easly. He becomes powerfull with both the naquadah and the new tech and becomes Supreme System Lord. invites others to earth, and brings a Stargate to Giza. It would lead into three rebellions. First the Tok'Ra leding to the Sarcophagus, second would be Hathor,Isis and Osiris leading to the orgins of Tolan and possibly Aschen, thrid led by Humans and a few Jaffa lead to the Burring of the gate.
    I think it would also involve Oma Desala, and maybe the Furlings and the Asgard. Nem's( Fire and Ice) mate would lay the seed's for the third one.
    I'm not here man
    Hello it was me

sounds like you have a plot....write it
    Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

I have an RPG group, and would love to have more members (only have 2 so far).
      If you want to join, go to http://tv.groups.yahoo.com/group/Gate_World/.

Your plot sounds good, you should go ahead and write it!!

Comment

YAY! A fic with Ra in it!!! I've only ever found er... two, three maybe fanfics with Ra in them. One really good long one by someone called Chez Corine, and one or two others about Ra being dead. He's my favourite alien, was portrayed most excellently in the movie, and then berley mentioned in the series.

How could anyone say that Peter Williams (Apophis) looked like Jaye Davidson (Ra)?

=D I really hope you do write a fic with Ra in it, ^_^ I can't wait to read it!

http://psycho-llama.deviantart.com

Comment

A few things to consider as far as canon goes:

The Tok'ra began only about 2000 years ago, the human rebellion was more like 5000-10,000 years ago.

I get the feeling from Full Circle that Ra had no information to the location of Antlantis, just knowledge that it existed. However he could have destroyed such information and just kept the address around without any hints that it was more than just another planet. Also, why was this information on Abydos anyway?

Don't forget he came to earth by ship and not stargate.

If you're going for a series of fics, perhaps the first fic can deal with his rise to power and the rebellion, and let future fics deal with the period between the rebellion up to his death at the hands of O'neil and Jackson. It'd be interesting to deal with why the Goa'uld returned to earth after the rebellion to abduct people, but never conquered the planet again, as well dealing with how the Tollan and Aschen managed to get out from under the Goa'uld grasp (if they were ever under it in the first place) and why the Goa'uld let them advance enough to become such a threat. Plenty of opportunity to deal with the influences of the Four Race Alliance (Asgard, Nox, Furlings, Ancients) and other species we've met (or maybe haven't met) before.

Hope this helps you write a better story without filling your head with too many plot bunnies.
          Cogito ergo dubito.

"How happy are the astrologers if they tell one truth to a hundred lies, while other people lose all credibility if they tell one lie to a hundred truths." - Francesco Guicciardini

An escalator can never be broken, it can only become stairs. You never see "Escalator temporarily out of service." It's "Escalator temporarily stairs. Sorry for the convenience." - Mitch Hedberg

Comment

Working...
          X