X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Round Robin: StarFarGateScape S8, S9 Spoilers

Feel free to add on . . .

BB, to Vala: What are YOU doing here? Where's the kid?

Vala: Moya adopted him. She's a better mother than I am, anyway. I'm here for my little spacemonkey. (leers at Daniel, who is leering at BB)

BB: But what about ME?

Vala: I've moved on. (glances at Daniel, then back at BB) I think.

BB, indignant: Well, so have I. Back to the future and what do I find? Shiny new DIFFERENT wormholes, neener neener. (leers at Sam) And DIFFERENT puppets. (leers at Thor) Same old Air Force, though.

Thor: For cryin' out loud.

Sam: *sigh* When do I get some Jack lines? I can be funny!

BB: Just sit there and be smart and look pretty and then later you can show off some of your poorer decision-making skills.

Teal'c: *sigh*

Daniel: *sigh*

Rygel: *fart*

Pete: What about me? *dies because cast has gotten so large and there are so many guest stars* Dammit!

Hammond: This has gone on long enough. You're all fired. I'm starting over from scratch. I hear David Boreanaz is available. RepliCarter is smarter than all of you, anyway.

RepliCarter: What about Scott Bakula? Or Tony Head?

Hammond: Tony Head?

RepliCarter: Could be Royal Air Force? And he’s tall!

Vala: *swoons*

Daniel: *swoons*

Sam: Any chance I could ascend or something?

Daniel: Jack ascended, that's why he's not here and we won't see him until the second half of this season. Besides, if anyone else is ascending, it's me. I DO have prior experience.

Jack, observing from up above, to D'argo: See? That's what happens when you kill off the tall guys. Chaos!

D'argo: Apparently. Beer?

Jack: Love one.

D'argo: Tell me more about this Mary Steenbergen . . .

Jack: For cryin' out loud, it's mentioned once and the fans just can't let it go . . . she's married to Ted Danson, I think.

D'argo: Who is also tall.

Kobe Bryant: Shaq is an *******.

Jack: Whoops, signal got mixed with ESPN.

D'argo: Shaq is also tall.

Jack: But he has that wonky eye. That's why he can't score outside the paint.

Joss Whedon: Any chance I can take over here? I promise I won't cast SMG, but I will bring over everyone from 'Firefly.'

Fans: PLEASE!

Joss: Yay!

Jack: Okay, but just bring the tall 'Firefly' ones.

Joss: And we'll do another musical, "Once More With Crosscasting.” Can any of you guys sing – wait, I guess that doesn’t really matter. Ronny Cox, he sings, doesn’t he? And he was on ST:TNG. And, he’s tall. Hey, David Duchovny's tall. And Gillian Anderson is cute. May as well go all the way here - DD and GA will reprise their roles as Mulder and Scully and will try to find out the secrets of the SGC before 2012 and the Cigarette Smoking Man can be the Pentagon baddie (note to self, Chris Carter will not be allowed anywhere near Vancouver for the next two years); what's his name has already been on X-Files, Firefly AND Stargate AND Angel - hrrrm - and, right, Jolene Blalock, so we may as well go ahead and bring Scott Bakula in as the new doctor; then there's the whole Robert Picardo and Marina Sirtis thing . . . ****, this IS incestuous.

Teal'c: Do not forget Robert Patrick.

Joss: Right, right! *scribbles furiously*

Sam: For cryin' out loud. How was that?

Daniel: Your inflection's off.

Joss: I'm tryin' to work here. Okay, scratch that; everyone out except Don S. Davis; I'm casting Alexis Denisof and buildig a new StarFarBuffyAngelGateScape around HIM and Andy Hallet and RepliCarter, who will now have a new cool name like . . . Xander?

Jack: I think you're finally running out of ideas. I'm out.

Fans: You've BEEN out!

Jack: Right.

Joss: I’ve BEEN out of ideas. That’s why I re-shot two episodes of Buffy with the cast of Angel.

Daniel: What about Dirk Benedict? He's available and I hear he's pissed about them turning Starbuck into a girl.

Sam: Well, James Spader is pissed about Daniel turning into a hunk.

Thor: No, Spader is happy enough on that lawyer show sittin' around being pudgy and wry with William Shatner.

Joss: Right, right. William Shatner. William Shatner! Will the circle EVER be unbroken?

TBC
    www.gatefic.net

OH, thank you, thank you, thank you! I was sooo depressed, what with X-mess shopping and cranky kids and really baaaaad weather! My husband bought a tree 6 times too big for the living room. Glad to have something to laught about--finally! It's been such a shi--y day. Now I feel much better.

Lova ya,
    Sparky
    PS: Write more. Please.

Comment

*snicker* thats frellin funny oh do please continue it... oh wait round robin... anyone can add on
      sigpic

Comment

ROFL, this was hysterical!
        It really IS incestuous isn't it
        Thanks for the laugh. I'm not nearly creative enough to add anything here, I'll just admire your work instead

Comment

ROFL, but not creative enough to add on.
          sigpic

Comment

Not wanting to pick nits here, but since Crichton is repeatedly adressed as Commander - we must therefore assume he is an officer in the US Navy.
            sigpic
            Long before you and I were born, others beat these benches with their empty cups,
            To the night and its stars, to the here and now with who we are.

Another sunrise with my sad captains, with who I choose to lose my mind,
            And if it's all we only pass this way but once, what a perfect waste of time.

Comment

he's not, he's an astronaut and uh... okay this comes from a scaper too in the premier he tells aeryn, 'im military, just not any miltary you know.' he's a damn scientist... basically i think it means he was in charge of his mission,... the FS1 project ect... hope that clears up confusion
              sigpic

Comment

ROTFLMAO!!!!!!

MORE PLEASE

I love round robins!
                sigpic
                Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

Working...
                X