Possible teaser for Stargate Worlds?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Possible teaser for Stargate Worlds?

In the premier, the game that Eli is playing that I assume is what Rush refered to as the game "Prometheus" looked an awful lot like what i've seen of the SG: Worlds MMO. Did anyone else get that vibe?

What I wanna know is. If Elly solved the problem the night before. What was it he was working on when O'niell and Rush showed up.

Comment

He was trying to show his friend how he solved that code or whatever it was in the game. For some reason, it did not work a second time.

I was kinda thinking the game looked like Stargate. Thats probably what it was. I liked the use of Prometheus, and Decara in the game.

Comment

Aww, yea that sounds about right.

Comment

Cheyanne Mountain Entertainment made that for the SGU premeire. I saw a video or article about it somewhere, can't remember where though.
          Jack O'Neill: If we want to find out who's behind this, we have to do what the Asgard do.
          Daniel: You mean bluff?
          Jack O'Neill: Yep. We just need to do it without revealing what we know.
          Daniel: Which is nothing.
          Jack O'Neill: Right. But they don't know we know nothing.

Comment

It did seem that way. And i loved the homage of sorts to the last star fighter where the Star league put in a way to find new pilots into a game.. Much like Dr rush.

Comment

Originally posted by Medicman View Post
              Cheyanne Mountain Entertainment made that for the SGU premeire. I saw a video or article about it somewhere, can't remember where though.
              It was in the new issue of GameImformer
              ---Shockwave04----------------------------------------

Comment

That game looked a lot like "Mass Effect."

Comment

Originally posted by shockwave04 View Post
                  It was in the new issue of GameImformer
                  I gotta go back read that article cause i had now idea they were doing that.

Ofcorse now i'm gonna be pissed if the real game doesn't have something like the "Dakara weapon puzzle" in it. I'll be even more pissed if this game goes the same way of that other Stargate game that got cancled(the one that was teased in one episode of SG-1).

Comment

Hah hah... Stargate Worlds... yeah right, we'll see if that actually makes it to market
                    Dimmed light illuminates wearily a thousand skyscrapers of concrete, glass, shattered imaginations and severed dreams. Urban structures of brick and steel extend tendrils of decay and neglect into an aging embrace of irreverence, moving forward into synthetic joy.

Comment

Originally posted by Confessor Rahl View Post
                      Hah hah... Stargate Worlds... yeah right, we'll see if that actually makes it to market
                      At the moment, I am not really that optimistic about that.
                      sigpic
                      MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                      "...phu...ah..."
                      "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                      Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man View Post
                        At the moment, I am not really that optimistic about that.
                        One of the movies has an ad for it, due out "soon". Noooooot likely.
                        Dimmed light illuminates wearily a thousand skyscrapers of concrete, glass, shattered imaginations and severed dreams. Urban structures of brick and steel extend tendrils of decay and neglect into an aging embrace of irreverence, moving forward into synthetic joy.

Comment

It was definitely SGW, and, I think it's cool that they named it Prometheus, because the first friends and family alpha-testing server on SGW was named Prometheus...or, uh, so I heard.
                          sigpic
                          Sig from Kat Logan VIA SilverRider

SIX YEARS OF ROLEPLAYING ON GATEWORLD!

Join the Aftermath RP

Comment

You guys are missing the big picture here, Rush said that he put it in there. HE helped to design the game. How often does he design games? Is Rush' absense from the general universe atm the reason why Halo:Reach is taking so long to get completed? Was Rush's devotion to the stargate program and the Icarus Project the reason why Duke Nukem Forever has never been relased?
                            sigpic
                            Made by Aragon101

Spoiler:
                            Episode III: Phantasm.
                            "Shadows are patient, shadows just wait...'til they cover the occeans, the cities...the whole of the world. Shadows always win."

Comment

Originally posted by Giantevilhead View Post
                              That game looked a lot like "Mass Effect."
                              They both use the same engine. The models and animations were very similar though.

Comment

Working...
                              X