Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Unofficial Shuttle Thread (Warning SG:U Spoilers!)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Unofficial Shuttle Thread (Warning SG:U Spoilers!)

Alrighty, I've been intrigued about the concept of the Shuttle and I have been following Mallozzi's blog and he's spoken alittle about it. He's said its a "Puddle Jumper on steroids". Well given the trailers I've seen, I think it may be that black B2 looking ship..but I could be wrong. Does anyone have any pictures of it or know anymore information?

But please talk about all things about the Shuttle; speculation, weaponry? Hyperdrive? Shields? How many Shuttles are aboard the Destiny?

Discuss!

Do we need to use spoiler tags if the thread title has spoilers in it?

All I know is other than what you said is
    Spoiler:
    that is won't fit into the Stargate like a jumper.
    sigpic

Comment

can anyone link me to info on this or pics if any?

SUPPORT PALESTINE

Comment

Originally posted by Keroude View Post
        Alrighty, I've been intrigued about the concept of the Shuttle and I have been following Mallozzi's blog and he's spoken alittle about it. He's said its a "Puddle Jumper on steroids". Well given the trailers I've seen, I think it may be that black B2 looking ship..but I could be wrong. Does anyone have any pictures of it or know anymore information?

But please talk about all things about the Shuttle; speculation, weaponry? Hyperdrive? Shields? How many Shuttles are aboard the Destiny?

Discuss!
        I believe that I read somewhere that the destiny has 2 shuttles with a capacity of 17 or so people each? - WIKIPEDIA . . that's where i read it lol

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of...verse_episodes

Comment

Working...
        X