PDA

View Full Version : Ever had a Warehouse 13 moment?

Gem of Tigress
October 1st, 2009, 07:00 PM
I saw a similar thread for Stargate moments so, i thought why couldn't the Warehouse 13 thread have something like it.

Here's mine.

I was reading a book and one of the characters had Pete's personality. after that all i could think about was WH 13.

Gate Ranger
October 3rd, 2009, 09:19 AM
I haven't really but sometimes I use Myka quotes to express myself.

Gate Ranger

Gem of Tigress
October 3rd, 2009, 02:53 PM
I haven't really but sometimes I use Myka quotes to express myself.

Gate Ranger

me too. :D

G.T.

Gate Ranger
October 12th, 2009, 05:40 AM
Every time I hear the words dodge ball or warehouse, I think about Warehouse 13.

Ranger

Gem of Tigress
October 13th, 2009, 09:45 AM
:lol: that's funny!

G.T.

Kontr4band
October 15th, 2009, 03:15 AM
Every time I hear the words dodge ball or warehouse, I think about Warehouse 13.

Ranger

The movie 'Dodgeball' allways makes me think of WH 13 when its on tv :hammond:

SunKrux
October 15th, 2009, 06:21 AM
I just had a dream last night that I was Myka's sister and I was helping her find an artifact or something. I don't really remember much of it other than that. :lol:

Gem of Tigress
October 15th, 2009, 04:20 PM
Keep going!! :D:D:D:D

G.T.

Kontr4band
October 16th, 2009, 03:50 AM
I just had a dream last night that I was Myka's sister and I was helping her find an artifact or something. I don't really remember much of it other than that. :lol:

Nice dream :lol:

Gem of Tigress
October 16th, 2009, 05:43 AM
i just had another one!! i was at my church and a lady walked by that looked just like Rebeca from Burnout.

about a month ago i dreamed i met MacPherson in Walmart :eek:!

G.T.

Gem of Tigress
October 16th, 2009, 05:38 PM
of course he was in Walmart waiting for his Grandmother and while he was waiting he was reading the newspaper! :rolleyes: and he calls himself a bad guy! :D:D:D wacky dream.

G.T.

Gate Ranger
October 21st, 2009, 06:44 PM
I just had a Warehouse 13 dream last night. It was really weird!

Ranger

Gate Ranger
October 21st, 2009, 06:45 PM
I have a friend that reminds me of Pete every once in a while.

Ranger

Gem of Tigress
December 20th, 2009, 09:36 AM
i had one. one of my friends was talking about something they had to do and it was about Lewis Carol. :eek: watch out for Alice. :eek:

Gate Ranger
December 29th, 2009, 06:15 PM
Every time i watch Sanctuary and they mention Tesla. :P:P

badwolfSG
June 22nd, 2010, 11:30 PM
I was watching the first episode of the show Leverage and Arite was in it! There a moment in it self.

Gem of Tigress
June 26th, 2010, 10:23 AM
about a month ago or something like that i saw Artie on another Tv show. :D Dang! can't remember the show.

cflat
June 27th, 2010, 08:17 PM
Now, whenever I hear I Will Survive, I'll be reminded of that Disco Ball from Duped.

SunKrux
June 28th, 2010, 07:01 PM
Now, whenever I hear I Will Survive, I'll be reminded of that Disco Ball from Duped.
And when I hear White Rabbit, I see the end scene of Duped. :D

jelgate
June 28th, 2010, 08:07 PM
When I think of Duped I think of Myka in that black dress.

You people already knew I was shallow

SunKrux
June 28th, 2010, 09:57 PM
When I think of Duped I think of Myka in that black dress.

You people already knew I was shallow

You mean this one?

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v102/SunKrux/MISC/JoanneDupedPromo.jpg :D

cflat
June 30th, 2010, 07:02 AM
My soda got a bit warm and I kept thinking I wanted that cool snow globe that Claudia had. But I cooled it the old fashioned way by putting it in the freezer.

Gem of Tigress
June 30th, 2010, 07:06 AM
was watching History channel this morning and there was a guy on there, his name was James MacPhereson :eek:

Kyarra
July 20th, 2010, 06:36 PM
Every time i watch Sanctuary and they mention Tesla. :P:P

Lol... for me it's the other way around :)

Jynjyr
July 22nd, 2010, 08:15 AM
There was a show on the Science Channel last night - 'Prophets of Science Fiction'. They discussed H.G. Wells and I kept correcting the gender pronoun. "She, you dummies, not he." :D

aretood2
July 22nd, 2010, 05:37 PM
My soda got a bit warm and I kept thinking I wanted that cool snow globe that Claudia had. But I cooled it the old fashioned way by putting it in the freezer.

duuuuude...I have a glass globe...you have no Idea how many times I've tried that :P

LadyNRA
November 9th, 2010, 12:24 PM
One day one of our bosses was dumping heavily on me for something and when my work friends said something about it I told them that I was really tempted to tell the boss, "Either fire me, kill me or let me do my job!!" And I can still picture Artie saying it!

GWF
April 5th, 2011, 12:28 PM
the other day i was at a steak house. it was pricey so i said to my friend "it'd be nice to have steaks for like a $1 or something..." that was when i remembered that there was an episode where Pete went back to time and saw a sign said steak was only $1. lolz

mandogater
August 26th, 2011, 08:47 PM
Every time I watch Legend Quest on SyFy, I have to stop myself from saying "Just go check out South Dakota, what ever you are looking for is probably in the Warehouse already."

MIZA
August 27th, 2011, 11:41 PM
I went to the Phoenix art museum the other day and I kept thinking to myself anyone of these items could be an artifact ?

stargatefan234
September 2nd, 2011, 10:18 AM
today when I saw Saul Rubinek in Waterloo today, he's in London for a theatre thing

MIZA
September 2nd, 2011, 01:41 PM
today when I saw Saul Rubinek in Waterloo today, he's in London for a theatre thing

Whoa cool how'd he look ? Did you get to meet him

stargatefan234
September 2nd, 2011, 01:43 PM
Whoa cool how'd he look ? Did you get to meet him

at first i thought "that guy looks like the guy from W13" but dismissed it. and it kept buggin' me cause he sounded like him and looked like him but i couldn't believe it so i didn't go up to him or anything like that.

then when i got back to work i wiki'd him and it said he was in a theatre production near where i work so i was like OMG

aretood2
September 2nd, 2011, 05:09 PM
was watching History channel this morning and there was a guy on there, his name was James MacPhereson :eek:
By the way, he writes some good books and papers. Everytime I read something of his, I get that "Historian=evil crazy Warehouse dude!"

mandogater
March 12th, 2012, 10:56 PM
I was watching Sons of Guns recently and Joe asked if the huge box being brought into the shop had the Ark of the Covenant in it. Will's answer was I haven't found that warehouse yet. I couldn't stop myself from teling them TV it's in South Dakota but Artie won't let you in.

Gen. Chris
March 13th, 2012, 01:50 PM
I was watching Sons of Guns recently and Joe asked if the huge box being brought into the shop had the Ark of the Covenant in it. Will's answer was I haven't found that warehouse yet. I couldn't stop myself from teling them TV it's in South Dakota but Artie won't let you in.

That's a win...Wonder if that was intentional :P

mandogater
March 13th, 2012, 09:18 PM
That's a win...Wonder if that was intentional :P

Who knows, but my moneys on Will meaning the warehouse from Indiana Jones.

Gen. Chris
March 14th, 2012, 02:41 PM
Who knows, but my moneys on Will meaning the warehouse from Indiana Jones.

But wasn't the one in Indiana Jones in Nevada? :confused:

mandogater
March 14th, 2012, 08:57 PM
But wasn't the one in Indiana Jones in Nevada? :confused:

Right, but I said I was the one saying it was in South Dakota.

Gen. Chris
March 15th, 2012, 12:18 AM
Oh my bad...Lol

Sorry, it was already a long day when I first posted that :P

mandogater
March 15th, 2012, 08:59 PM
Oh my bad...Lol

Sorry, it was already a long day when I first posted that :P

No worries. My sleep has been so screwed up for the past 2 weeks I'm amazed anything I've posted recently is understandable.

Gen. Chris
March 21st, 2012, 05:56 PM
blah blah blah blah blah

What? I can't understand you...

:P

mandogater
March 21st, 2012, 08:13 PM
what? I can't understand you...

:p

:p

MIZA
March 22nd, 2012, 03:01 PM
I just changed rooms and found a lot of really old stuff? , oh how I wished they were artifacts, but not the bad kind

Gen. Chris
March 23rd, 2012, 08:15 PM
No worries. My sleep has been so screwed up for the past 2 weeks I'm amazed anything I've posted recently is understandable.

To be fair, the ark could have been moved after the events of Kingdom of the Crystal Skull

mandogater
March 24th, 2012, 10:19 AM
To be fair, the ark could have been moved after the events of Kingdom of the Crystal Skull

That would make an intersting flashback scene in a future episode.

Gen. Chris
March 25th, 2012, 02:19 PM
That would make an intersting flashback scene in a future episode.

I thought about that fairly recently while in class...Shows how much I pay attention in class :P

But I think crossing those two universes would be a bit much :P

mandogater
March 25th, 2012, 04:25 PM
I thought about that fairly recently while in class...Shows how much I pay attention in class :P

But I think crossing those two universes would be a bit much :P

True, but having the ark on a shelf somewhere in the warehouse would be cool.