This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New In-Depth Interview with Robert Carlyle at CinemaSpy

CinemaSpy: There's been a lot of intensity on the part of fans with respect to Stargate Universe. What would you say to fans of the previous two shows who are perhaps skeptical about Universe to convince them to give this new series a chance?

Robert Carlyle: Sure. Well, I guess they were probably skeptical about Atlantis when it was announced. And I guess some were skeptical about SG-1 when it first arrived. No one should judge a book by its cover. What I believe you have to do with Stargate Universe is watch at least the first six. If you don't like it after that, there's nothing we can do that's going to make you like it, in all probability. But personally, I'm confident that after watching six episodes, or even less, frankly, that you're going to want to keep tuning in each week.

Plus we play a little word association game with Robert!

Full interview here.

Robert Caryle has just outlined what i have been feeling about stargate universe, now i cant wait for it but i have doubts that it will be as good as sg 1 or atlantis. My fear is that the series will focus too much on the characters and not the show as a whole. In my opinion what made the stargate franchise great was the aliens and the variety in what was done with them and how, but i can see why people will watch universe because it will be far more dramatic and tense than the previous shows. I fully intend to give universe a chance but i do not think it will be as good as atlantis or sg 1, but hey thats my opinion and i'd like to know what everyone else thinks.

Comment

Working...
    X