Ever had a supernatural dream?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ever had a supernatural dream?

Now ladies...I realise that many of you will have probably enjoyed a dream involving Dean or Sam............or Both...............But preferably what I'm talking about here are any dreams you've had that involve hunting demons or ghosts like you see in the show. Sam and Dean or any other chrarater can be involved of course ....just please no chick flick moments (or potentially no adult channel moments either. )

I'll start off with one I had last night. (I blame the 12 hour supernatural marathon I had the other day)

Can't remember much but I remember hunting vampires. And something to do with investigating this small town cos of people going missing. Even remember talking to witnesses and such. In the end it kinda culminated in this great big battle with me and someone else who i can't fully recall, against these vampires...........the way to kill a vampire seemed to change in the dream though. Best method seemed to be stab them in the stomach with a trowel.
    Please do me a huge favour and help me be with the love of my life.

Frequently. I have intense, full technicolour, surround sound dreams and ANYTHING I have been watching, listening to, or thinking of for the day (or week) is fair game. The more something comes up in my waking life, the more likely I am to dream about it....so, since I watch Supernatural almost every day (and usually right before bed), it's been a common theme for the past few months.

Couldn't for the life of me give you an actual dream plotline, though! I never remember much about the details.

Comment

Mine's weird. I shot a bunch of demons and then an angel told me the meaning of life and gave me a pretzel. Then I ate it with leo from that 70's show and Castiel. I have to cut down on both shows.
      http://www.imagehosting.com/out.php/..._DanielSig.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by flameling View Post
        Mine's weird. I shot a bunch of demons and then an angel told me the meaning of life and gave me a pretzel. Then I ate it with leo from that 70's show and Castiel. I have to cut down on both shows.
        So what's the meaning of life? Eating Pretzels?
        Please do me a huge favour and help me be with the love of my life.

Comment

Originally posted by P-90_177 View Post
          So what's the meaning of life? Eating Pretzels?
          Well I forgot. I guess that means I'm like Leo.
          http://www.imagehosting.com/out.php/..._DanielSig.jpg

Comment

I had a kinda creepy one a while back. I was on a hunt with Sam and Dean and Alastair was coming after the boys (and me because I was there). We were holed up at the top of some old barn trying to figure out how to kill him off. Then he showed up and started threatening us, but I woke up before the fight actually started. Unfortunately the dream happened a few episodes after Alastair was introduced so he was the other guy instead of Chris in my dream.
            sigpic

Find your Destiny

Comment

I've several but I rarely remember much other than the basic details. More often then not though I'm the damsel. lol.

Remember one where we were in the typical old victorian style haunted house with a ridiculously (only in dream world) huge basement which resembled something out of tomb raider (maybe I had been playing before I went to bed). Not sure what the monster was, may have been ghosts, can't remember.

Also had a couple where I've been sat in the back of the impala, but normally find I wake up all too quickly.

Comment

D'oh!! I had another dream last night...and I don't remember it AGAIN!! I woke up around 2:00 AM and remembered it quite clearly. And I was awake enough to think, "Hey, I can post it on the thread. I'll have to remember this.". In that two minutes, I still had quite a few details in my head. Now all I can remember is vague, and it was straight out of Fallen Idols last night:
                Spoiler:
                Dean and Sam trying to track something, carrying around that iron ax.
                I TOLD you I was very impressionable! Whatever is on my mind at night, goes right into my weirdo dreams.

Comment

Here my supernatural dream:

Dean and Sam are lost in twligiht-like world, some form of demon, wolf, or ghost that had brought them there, where it rain and its seem dark or cloudy for while then they are brought back where Dean & Sam are near or walk to a barn with sleeping pups that look like old laying bags and then they fight some sort of demon with Sam as a big beaver and a bunny, and Dean was a dragon and warrior...
                  Last edited by Ancavge; 16 October 2009, 12:55 AM.

Comment

I've had a strange supernatural dream where Dean and I were hunting something and the only way to kill it was to show the thing it's own reflection. The only thing we had around at the time was a hub cap that was on an old car, but it worked.
                    sigpic

Comment

My dream right before I woke up this morning had nothing to do with Supernatural.....except, I was reading the paper (I've heard it's rare, but yes, I can read in my dreams), and I remember that in the dream I did a double take because the last word of the article was 'Azazel'. How's that for weird? Maybe he's entering my dreams like Freddy Krueger!!

Comment

This night I dreamt that I saw a giant statue of a woman in gold standing out in the water. A girl told me that her name was "Amibtha" and that she was going to wake up when the world ended.
                        When I woke up I looked up ""Amibtha", and that's one of Buddha's names! O_o

Comment

How did I not see this thread before?

Anyhoo...

Originally posted by P-90_177 View Post
                          Now ladies...I realise that many of you will have probably enjoyed a dream involving Dean or Sam............or Both...............
                          Aww come on you can't start a thread like that and then expect coherent thoughts from the fangirls!! *sigh* that would be a very welcome dream, but the closest I've come is a dream about Jared climbing a tree in a small courtyard... does that count?

sigpic

Comment

I have had many Two of them better than life too bad I had to woke up -quality with colours and shapes one can't see when awake unless s/he eats certain kind of mushrooms, if even then.

The first one was simple. There was zombies, the boys and an old classy hotel they lived. the hotel was one of them with blood red velvet, dark wood furniture, the taps made of fines porcelain and ivory, door knobs made of gold. But the hotel was abandoned and haunted by a ghost/zombie who was killed room next to boys' and left there until he became a mummy-ish corpse and started to walk around. Then there was a hobo who had a German shepherd, papa Winchester, a teacher and many other zombies. Good plot too, but seems like I didn't write it down and so I don't remember it well.

The second dream had a good plot, too. In it the boys were in some kind of jungle and there was ruins of the long lost civilization. Obviously the boys did some exploration and found out that the civilization wasn't at lost as they had thought. They seemed to be Maya who waited with their big stone calendar world to end.

Comment

Working...
                            X