John Noble/ Walter Bishop Appreciation Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

John Noble/ Walter Bishop Appreciation Thread

It took me a few seconds to remember where I had seen John Noble before Fringe and then it hit me..Return of the King!

I love Walter!
    Why did you do such a thing, you mediocre dunces?

He's a genius, really. I like the fact that he did unimaginable things and that now he looks incredibly candid about it. But I think he knows/remember more that he agrees to admit: remember that scene at the end of Bad Dreams? *ponders*

Anyway, John Noble is amazing portraying the role. He gives the character all the depth he deserves and that is awesome to watch... XD

Comment

He's one of the reasons why I love watching this show. He portrays his character so effortlessly, making him believable. Love the character's eccentricities! Eating whilst conducting an autopsy for instance, don't know half the time if what is in the lab is a meal or an experiment! Little throw away comments and totally off the wall yet plausible observations. He's a real joy to watch, and you can see that John Noble is really enjoying himself playing Walter Bishop.

Comment

Originally posted by Azeleen View Post
        He's a genius, really. I like the fact that he did unimaginable things and that now he looks incredibly candid about it. But I think he knows/remember more that he agrees to admit: remember that scene at the end of Bad Dreams? *ponders*
        I think he almost confessed to that in an episode before (can't remember which one cos I've watched all 25 episodes in 5 days LOL) when he said he'd lost something very special and done something terrible as a result, then they got interrupted.

Walter is my favourite character though.

Comment

*pops in*
          John Nobel is awesome!
          Walter is my fave character on the whole show.
          Can't wait to see what he'll say next!

(Lovely sig made by hbt123)

Comment

I have to say Walter is one of my favorite characters in any of the shows i watch! Last episode i couldn't stop laughing when he called the paramedics lunatics for putting the body in what he perceived to be the wrong way in the ambulance. D

Seriously love him lol, his character is developed so well and portrayed by John Noble like a pro.
            sigpic

Comment

yea!me too !I think so!
              Originally posted by maddmike View Post
              I have to say Walter is one of my favorite characters in any of the shows i watch! Last episode i couldn't stop laughing when he called the paramedics lunatics for putting the body in what he perceived to be the wrong way in the ambulance. D

Seriously love him lol, his character is developed so well and portrayed by John Noble like a pro.

Comment

I have to admit he's the main reason I watch Fringe. There just aren't enough mad scientists on tv.

Comment

Originally posted by maddmike View Post
                  I have to say Walter is one of my favorite characters in any of the shows i watch!
                  Couldn't agree more!

I tried explaining all about Fringe to a friend of mine and the only short way I could come up with the describe him was a wonderfully wacky genius. I think it about sums him up!

He's just like a kid in so many ways, and John Noble plays it fantastically well. More Walter please, he never fails to make me laugh every single episode!

sigpic

Comment

Hello!!

I love Walter, he is my fav character of the show!!!

Comment

he is The best character of fringe, I'm not a fan of Olivia, She always has a sad face.
                      Favorite Characters:
                      Babylon 5: Londo Mollari, G'Kar
                      Farscape: Rygel, Zhaan
                      SG1: Jack O'Neill
                      SG-A: Rodney McKay

Favorite Shows In Order:
                      Stargate SG-1 | DS9 | Babylon 5 | Farscape | ST:VOY | Firefly |Stargate Universe | Stargate Atlantis | BSG

Comment

I like Olivia but I love Walter and Peter! They are such great characters and actors. They have great chemistry and have an interesting dynamic.

Comment

Originally posted by xcygon View Post
                          he is The best character of fringe, I'm not a fan of Olivia, She always has a sad face.
                          She is very intense isn't she?

sigpic

Comment

Oh, Walter Bishop is my favorite character on TV at the moment. So amusing.

Is it just me or does he remind anyone else of the Professor Farnsworth?
                            sigpic

Comment

Dr. Bishop is indeed the more interesting of characters. His mind can go from brilliant discoveries to quirky wants in a heart beat. I think that he seems to be someone who I admire for his genius and yet at the same time I have this strong desire to watch over him. And with his past what it is, he is indeed a very complex character I can't help but love to watch.

Comment

Working...
                              X