This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Skarra

I hope we see the ascended Skarra in season 8. Although he hasn't appeared very often in the series, i have become attached to him.

What do you think?
    -EARCK

"You ended that sentence in a preposition, *******!"
    -Jack O'Niell

I love the Skaara character but the whole ascension thing pretty much lost it's power for me when everyone and their mother started to be able to ascend.

It was, is, and always will be GREEN

Comment

{Spoilers for Season Six, Full Circle}

That would be great to see Skarra again and to find out what happened to the people of Abydos when they were all killed and then Oma helped them all Ascend. Skarra did say that he wouldn't see them again, at least not for a while. So one season no appearance and a return the following. Sounds good
      __

__

Comment

Skaara was in the stargate movie and it was the same actor.
        The Egyptian Cat God .

Comment

Skarra is a pretty decent character. Skarra reminded O'Neill of his son and that's why he is close with him
          __

__

Comment

i would be very interested in seeing both Skarra and Kasuf return, they are afterall the only 2 characters to be done by the same actor in both movie and series so having them return and learning what happened to them and what they are doing now would be a great idea for an episode

sigpic

Comment

i would love to see skarra in season 8 he has always been one of my favourite extra characters

Comment

Originally posted by Shipperahoy
                I love the Skaara character but the whole ascension thing pretty much lost it's power for me when everyone and their mother started to be able to ascend.
                I'll agree with that. I accept that something big needed to happen for Daniel to de-ascend, but could Oma not simply have protected the planet without ascending them? It was worrying at first that they might just use this as a repeated let-out clause, but sad though it was and all that, Janet's death did at least restore some balance.
                sum ergo cogitum
                I am therefore I think.

Comment

I hope we don't see any more of Skaara. Not because I dislike the character, I think he's a great actor in a great role. But the ascending-descending thing has been done to death.
                  Last edited by Otis; 22 May 2004, 06:30 PM. Reason: typo

Comment

I'd like to see Skarra again. He was a great character and it was great to see they re-introduced him in the SG1 series.
                    If I were a Goddess - let it be that of Love & Beauty

Comment

The whole concept of ascension is played out. Even though I'll really miss Janet, her death did redeem that part of the show for me. Death is a serious topic and I like to see it treated seriously, not in a comic book fashion.

Comment

It is good that death has been restored in a certain manner as all that ascension was getting overrated. I think if anyone else will ascend in the future of Stargate it will most likely be O'Neill because of his Ancient experience and as the Asgard say, is special
                        __

__

Comment

Jack wont ascend. He doesnt want to/believe he can. Plus he wouldnt be capable of following the Ancients 'no interference' rule

Comment

If Skaa'ra returns, i hope it will be in either the very last episode of the series or in a Stargate: SG-1 movie.
                            If he returns before that, then it seems like when you are ascended you can pop up anytime you want and show yourself to the humans, which in itself already should be some sort of bad thing for the Ancients in my point of view.

But for now there shouldn't be any more ascensions or descensions i think.

life = life, death = death.
                            Teal'c: A serpent guard, a horus guard and a setesh guard meet on a neutral planet. It is a tense moment. The serpent guard's eyes glow. The horus guards beak glistens. The Setesh guard's nose drips.

Comment

I'd just liked to see an episode where Daniel confronts his feelings on what happened to Skaara and the people of Abydos. He was so close to them and Anubius annilated them. Plus he is somewhat responsible for their demise.

Comment

Working...
                              X