MacPherson (112)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MacPherson (112)

Episode Synopsis: WAREHOUSE 13 "MacPherson" Episode 12 -MacPherson is auctioning Warehouse artifacts and the team must stop him without falling into a trap.

Well
    Spoiler:
    I kinda figured Leena was in league with MacPherson, there were a lot of clues. Like the introduction of the video monitoring system and Harriet Tubmans's thimble in the same episode, also how Mrs Frederic seemed shaken by the things Leena was telling her, and then told her that MacPherson was adept at getting under people's skin. I think Artie survived the explosion, probably by using that Phoenix medallion.
    All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing-Edmund Burke

The question which once haunted my being has been answered. The future is not fixed, and my choices are my own... and yet, how ironic! For I now find, I have no choice at all! I am warrior... let the battle be joined.-Dinobot-Code of Hero

Don't blame me, I voted Cthulhu

Comment

Spoiler:
      Yeah, I think Artie survived with the Pheonix medallion.
      Last edited by lordofseas; 23 September 2009, 05:03 PM.
      If you wish to see more of my rants, diatribes, and general comments, check out my Twitter account SirRyanR!
      Check out Pharaoh Hamenthotep's wicked 3D renders here!
      If you can prove me wrong, go for it. I enjoy being proven wrong.

sigpic
      Worship the Zefron. Always the Zefron.

Comment

Do we need spoilers in the episode discussion folder?

Spoiler:
        About the Phoenix medallion...doesn't it take the lives of the people closest to it (who haven't touched it)?
        || twitter || tumblr ||

Comment

Spoiler:
          I loved this episode. The best of the series. The twist and turns really were well written in this episode. You really did not know what to expect. As per Artie. Yes, he likely has the Phoenix. Leena will likely be sacrificed by the Phoenix since she was the only one in the vacinity that handled the phoenix.

I am really looking forward to Season 2.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by WingedPegasus View Post
            Do we need spoilers in the episode discussion folder?

Spoiler:
            About the Phoenix medallion...doesn't it take the lives of the people closest to it (who haven't touched it)?
            It takes someone's life. The proxomity is unknown
            Originally posted by aretood2
            Jelgate is right

Comment

Artie definitely survived somehow. It just sucks we have to wait quite a while to find out how. I really hope Leena gets what is coming to her traitorous butt.
              sigpic
              MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
              "...phu...ah..."
              "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
              Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man View Post
                Artie definitely survived somehow. It just sucks we have to wait quite a while to find out how. I really hope Leena gets what is coming to her traitorous butt.
                S2 spoilers
                Spoiler:
                The executive producer has hinted that Leena wasn't in full control of herself
                Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
                  S2 spoilers
                  Spoiler:
                  The executive producer has hinted that Leena wasn't in full control of herself
                  Maybe, but
                  Spoiler:
                  she should still have to pay. A lot of damage has been done.
                  sigpic
                  "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Maybe, but
                    Spoiler:
                    she should still have to pay. A lot of damage has been done.
                    Spoiler:
                    You don't make a person pay if it wasn't her fault. Yes she did damange but it she was forced against her will you can't really punish her. What if their is artifact for example that causes McPherson to brainwash her?
                    Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
                      Spoiler:
                      You don't make a person pay if it wasn't her fault. Yes she did damange but it she was forced against her will you can't really punish her. What if their is artifact for example that causes McPherson to brainwash her?
                      I know. At the moment, I am just
                      Spoiler:
                      upset with her. Setting Claudia up like she did was so horrible.
                      sigpic
                      "...phu...ah..."

Comment

I know. At the moment, I am just
                        Spoiler:
                        upset with her. Setting Claudia up like she did was so horrible.
                        Don't reason with Jelgate like that. He doesn't like Claudia.

Spoiler:
                        Yeah, in the interview Jelgate mentioned, there was a strong implication that Artie survived.
                        If you wish to see more of my rants, diatribes, and general comments, check out my Twitter account SirRyanR!
                        Check out Pharaoh Hamenthotep's wicked 3D renders here!
                        If you can prove me wrong, go for it. I enjoy being proven wrong.

sigpic
                        Worship the Zefron. Always the Zefron.

Comment

Originally posted by lordofseas View Post
                          Don't reason with Jelgate like that. He doesn't like Claudia.

Spoiler:
                          Yeah, in the interview Jelgate mentioned, there was a strong implication that Artie survived.
                          That is not true. Their are certain aspects of Claudia I find a little annoying but overall I like her
                          Jelgate is right

Comment

Spoiler:
                            I really hope that Leena was being controlled by an atrifact. She's probably my favorite character in this show, and they shouldn't do her dirty like this.

And Artie most definitely had the phoenix.

Perfecto!

Comment

I'll volunteer for that butt slapping, oops my divorce papers are in the post me thinks

Either Artie had the Phoenix medallion or it wasn't Artie, someone setup with the fimble perhaps? He sure got back to the office from out in the warehouse quick.

Comment

Working...
                              X