Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

SG-1 Season Eight / Atlantis Season One DVDs on Region 2 announced.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SG-1 Season Eight / Atlantis Season One DVDs on Region 2 announced.

Play.com has updated their website with information on the new SG-1 Season Eight and Atlantis Season One DVDs. I have repeated the single volume release dates below [click on the link to list them all].

Stargate SG-1 :
    Volume 38 {Eps 1-4} : 14 February, '05
    Volume 39 {Eps 5-8} : 14 March
    Volume 40 {Eps 9-12} : 18 April
    Volume 41 {Eps 13-16} : 16 May
    Volume 42 {Eps 17-20} : 13 June

Stargate Atlantis :
    Volume 1 {Eps 1-4} : 28 February, '05
    Volume 2 {Eps 5-8} : 4 April
    Volume 3 {Eps 9-12} : 25 April
    Volume 4 {Eps 13-16} : 30 May
    Volume 5 {Eps 17-20} : 27 June

Judging by these release dates, I'm guessing that both box sets will be released sometime around October / November time of 2005 within around two weeks of each other. As soon as the boxsets become available, I'm certainly pre-ordering.
    __

__

And notice, just five discs per season...
    Twitter / YouTube / Twitch

Comment

Yeah 5 discs, 4 eps per disc...thats how it is on the DVDs anyway, normally its 6 because there's usually 22 eps in a season

Anyway this is good news...at least its good news IF and I stress IF it does mean that the S8 and S1 box sets are out in October...I dont want to wait til 2006 for them

Comment

Also, I hope this equal amount of eps per disc doesn't mean we'll be getting the short version of 'Threads'... But then, MGM wouldn't be that stupid would they?

Comment

Yea, I just found out a whoper of info over at R2Project about that too.

Check it out here if you.

http://www.r2-dvd.org/article.jsp?se...articleId=6827

I am the Alpha and the Omega, the First and the Last, the Beginning and the End.
          [Revelations 22:13]

Comment

I hope the extended version of Threads and the short version of Threads is put on the DVD. That would be good to see them in comparison.
            __

__

Comment

I've found the Vol 38 coverart: with Amaterasu on it!

Comment

i hate how the boxsets are last to come out, i bet theyre the most brought ones aswell!
                sigpic
                Stargate Destiny - Coming Again Soon

Comment

@Osiris: Where have you found this cover art?
                  Very good German Stargate SG-1 & Atlantis Fanpage with all Information, Lexicon, Episodeguide, most current News and a great design: www.Stargate-Project.com

Comment

Originally posted by Thor
                    @Osiris: Where have you found this cover art?
                    PAGE: http://www2.hmv.co.uk/hmvweb/display...;-1&sku=346995

IMAGE: http://www3.hmv.co.uk/hmv/Large_Imag...O/10005381.JPG

WEBSITE HOME: http://www3.hmv.co.uk

I am the Alpha and the Omega, the First and the Last, the Beginning and the End.
                    [Revelations 22:13]

Comment

Thanks
                      Very good German Stargate SG-1 & Atlantis Fanpage with all Information, Lexicon, Episodeguide, most current News and a great design: www.Stargate-Project.com

Comment

Yeah, it's on hmv.co.uk.

Comment

It seems both SG-1 vol. 38 and Atlantis vol. 1 have both been delayed for two weeks. Rats...

On the positive side, it seems that the DVD will have the double-length version of 'New Order' rather than have it broken up into two standard-lenght eps. At least, that's the conclusion I draw having seen the 81 minute version beeing the only one classified at the BBFC. I'm assuming they will do the same with 'Rising'.

Comment

The Special Features for Season Eight Volume 38 are listed on HMV as:

Audio Commentaries By Cast & Crew

Part 1 Of 'The Lowdown': A Featurette Detailing The Journey From Stargate To Atlantis

The Director’s Series: A Behind The Scenes Look At The Making Of An Episode

Photo And Production Galleries

Comment

Originally posted by TheWarrior
                              The Special Features for Season Eight Volume 38 are listed on HMV as:

Audio Commentaries By Cast & Crew

Part 1 Of 'The Lowdown': A Featurette Detailing The Journey From Stargate To Atlantis

The Director’s Series: A Behind The Scenes Look At The Making Of An Episode

Photo And Production Galleries
                              YAY The Lowdown

I was psyched recently when I found out the first was on the 6th Season DVD...I didnt know but I watched it as soon as I saw

Cant wait now

Comment

Working...
                              X