PDA

View Full Version : You May Have Crossed From SPN Fan to Obsessed If...

Pages : [1] 2 3

Crichiel
September 22nd, 2009, 07:09 AM
I'll start, because I show many signs of crossing this particular line! ;)

-You are more worried about losing a possible SPN season 6, than losing your own job.

-You can name not just the season, but disc number of each episode.

-You smile every time you see an Impala...even if it looks nothing like Dean's kick-a** black '67.

Anyone else?

Andron
September 22nd, 2009, 07:35 AM
- You can name all episodes in the correct order
- You bought a leather jacket that looks like Dean's
- You try to move things with your mind

starg8fans
September 22nd, 2009, 07:52 AM
Okay, I think I got a few.

- you re-arrange your schedule according to when the latest episode will finish downloading
- your kids sing Carry on my wayward son 24/7 (this one's actually true ;))
- you brush up your school Latin so you can understand the incantations
- you are unable to have a conversation without at least one quote from Spn
- you have a cassette player installed in your car, or at least switch all your CDs to hard rock
- you salt your doors and windows at night

Crichiel
September 22nd, 2009, 11:46 AM
- your kids sing Carry on my wayward son 24/7 (this one's actually true ;))

I can top this one :o:o:o. And I SWEAR this is true. I have an almost 4-yr-old and these are her song requests and their translations...again, I am not kidding:

-She asks for "Carry On" = Carry On My Wayward Son (that's the one obvious title)

-"Mowing the lawn" = Joey Ramone's What a Wonderful World

-"Running away from the police" = Renegade

-"Dean wants pie" = Foreplay/Long Time (opening of AHBL pt1)

-"Being silly on the car" = Eye of the tiger

-"Dean going to work" = Well Respected Man

-"Crash!" = Bad Moon Rising

-"Fixing the car" = Shambala

-"Car's all fixed and pretty again" = Back in Black

Most of the other 80 songs on her playlist are typical preschooler songs, but, yeah, when she sings these songs, we get some funny looks! :o

queen_hathor
September 22nd, 2009, 11:48 AM
^^ Did you listen to/own all of those before Spn? :lol:

Crichiel
September 22nd, 2009, 11:51 AM
^^ Did you listen to/own all of those before Spn? :lol:

Well Respected Man was one of those songs I knew, but always forgot about, so I hadn't downloaded it until after It's A Terrible Life.

I had never heard that version of What a Wonderful World before, but loved it when I heard it.

Scarily enough, the rest IS music I had on my iPod! One more reason why this show really sucked me in! ;)

queen_hathor
September 22nd, 2009, 12:07 PM
Scarily enough, the rest IS music I had on my iPod! One more reason why this show really sucked me in! ;)
Hehe, that's not scary... it's just good taste!! ;) When I started watching I wondered how they got into my house and stole my CD collection!! :lol:

You know when you're obsessed when you have a Spn playlist on your laptop! :D

flameling
September 23rd, 2009, 04:46 PM
You know your obssessed when you watch for signs of the 66 seals breaking.

Crichiel
September 24th, 2009, 07:00 AM
-When you start thinking Bobby, Dean, Jensen, Chuck, Misha, and Castiel sound like good baby names!

-When you can explain the difference between a Wendigo and a Rougarou to someone...or can even spell Rougarou!

starg8fans
September 26th, 2009, 12:20 AM
- when you start wondering which Apocalyptic Rider is in town when you see a black, classic Mustang. (Again, this is true. Believe it or not, we've seen both a red and a black classic Mustang in our little town since watching 5.02!!)

- when every romantic interlude is a 'chick flick moment' for you

Crichiel
September 26th, 2009, 05:44 PM
-When you can recognise and name all the boys' different guns and weapons.

-When you can name Supernatural's DP, key hairstylist, casting director, and props master.

Crichiel
December 11th, 2009, 05:46 AM
When your computer bookmarks consist of 14 'real' bookmarks, and 68 Supernatural related ones. (61 of those simply being YouTube videos!) :o

starg8fans
January 12th, 2010, 04:35 AM
... when you start seeing signs of the Apocalypse everywhere.

No, seriously, yesterday I heard a report on the radio that a discussion of how to shovel snow correctly landed four people in hospital - and my first thought was 'It's War'. It seems that this one guy was shovelling snow, and his landlord showed up and said he had to do it differently. The argument escalated, and the two started to beat each other up, then the wives joined in and now all four of them are hospitalized. I mean, WTF? Is that normal? Maybe I should pitch the idea to Kripke, it sounds like something his twisted sense of humor would appreciate.

Crichiel
January 12th, 2010, 07:34 AM
When you smile every time they say "supernatural" or "St. Michael" in church...not really appropriate, I suppose, taking a wonderful religious figure and thinking instead of a tv show! :o:o:o

Epideme
February 1st, 2010, 03:46 AM
- your kids sing Carry on my wayward son 24/7 (this one's actually true )

Does it count if I do it?

You May Have Crossed From SPN Fan to Obsessed If...

- You take your DVD box set with you when you go away for one night. And then stay up and watch it all night.
- You dream about it every night and wake up disappointed.
- When you see the date on the calendar and realise what it means, you sing your "Supernatural Day" song.

I admit to the last two but haven't done the first in some time!
x

Crichiel
February 23rd, 2010, 07:39 AM
When your iTouch is loaded with 48 episodes of Supernatural...and nothing else!

Jack_O'Neill_fan
May 28th, 2010, 11:30 AM
Okay, I think I'm seriously obsessed...

...more than half of your tabs open on the computer are Supernatural related. :O

...you actually start to enjoy Latin class.

...you put SPN fanfics on your iPod instead of lyrics.

...you make Dean and Sam figures out of duct tape. (I'm going to make a Bobby next :) )

...you wish you had a panic room like Bobby.

...you watch for black Impalas driving around, especially after you find out an episode took place near where you live!

...you watch the episode Wendigo because you're going backpacking on an island with a port called Wendigo.

...you wonder if your brother is demon-possessed after you see a picture of him with nearly all black eyes.

RodneyIsGodney
May 28th, 2010, 07:47 PM
you bring your SPN novel(s) to work so you can read it(them) during your break(s). (i'm on my 3rd book!)

you miss an episode because you forgot it was on, even though it's a repeat, and you're more than a little put out.:mckay:

you look up official videos on Youtube for the songs you heard on SPN. (Wayward Son)

you look up the lyrics for the songs you heard on SPN. (yep, guilty)

you suddenly notice Impalas everywhere. (seriously, even a coworker of mine drives one. a crappy 90's model.)

you see an old big black car and you think it just might be an Impala. (a few weeks ago while walking down the street, swear it looked just like Dean's)

you Google "'67 Chevy Impala". (first thing I saw as an SPN screencap:D)

you're at work wishing your were demon hunting with Dean and Sam instead. (every. single. day.)

you find a Hot Wheels Impala (think it was a '64) in the toy store and...squee.:o

you notice that one of the words in an incantation read by Sam is...Castiel.:D (true. can't remember which ep though)

starg8fans
May 30th, 2010, 02:00 PM
Okay, I think I'm seriously obsessed...

Hey, you're in good company.

...you make Dean and Sam figures out of duct tape. (I'm going to make a Bobby next :) )
Gotta picture? http://i228.photobucket.com/albums/ee84/starg8fans/Sigs%20Collages%20etc/smilies/5vu0qp.gif

you suddenly notice Impalas everywhere. (seriously, even a coworker of mine drives one. a crappy 90's model.)

In our case, it's Mustangs. I swear, I've been seeing them everywhere. And you can bet one us is gonna shout 'Horseman!'

I got a few more:

- when every disaster you hear of causes you to think, "It's the Apocalypse."

- when you can't listen to a song without thinking what Spn clips would fit to the lyrics if it was made into a fanvid

- when you check the forums before you even open you e-mail folder in the morning

Crichiel
May 30th, 2010, 05:04 PM
yo

you Google "'64 Chevy Impala". (first thing I saw as an SPN screencap:D)

you find a Hot Wheels Impala (think it was a '64)

psst...it's a 1967. ;)

When you order two '67 Impala model cars off of eBay. One to give to the 4-yr-old you got hooked on SPN, and one for yourself to have Jared sign at the convention.

When you seriously consider bidding on the Hot Wheels '67 Impala even though it is at $75...for a $1 car!!! (I did come to my senses later and refrained from putting in a bid! :P)

RodneyIsGodney
May 30th, 2010, 07:42 PM
- when you can't listen to a song without thinking what Spn clips would fit to the lyrics if it was made into a fanvid

I'm guilty of that one myself...:o

psst...it's a 1967. ;)
Yeah, I know, typo. I made a boo boo.:o I hadn't even realized.

EDIT: Fixed.;)

When you order two '67 Impala model cars off of eBay. One to give to the 4-yr-old you got hooked on SPN, and one for yourself to have Jared sign at the convention.
Aww, cool!

One more...

When you see t-shirts that would be perfect for Dean. I saw one at the mall today that said... "I can't help it if I'm AWESOME" ...and I said, "Oh, there's a shirt for Dean." I do this A LOT!:o

queen_hathor
May 31st, 2010, 11:16 AM
You May Have Crossed From SPN Fan to Obsessed If...

You overhear someone describing a computer game to someone else, and when you hear the words 'saving people', your automatic reaction is to add 'hunting things' :o :lol:

Jack_O'Neill_fan
May 31st, 2010, 12:44 PM
Gotta picture? http://i228.photobucket.com/albums/ee84/starg8fans/Sigs%20Collages%20etc/smilies/5vu0qp.gif

I'll try to get one up in the next few days or so. :)

Guilty!!! :)

...you learn a Texan accent just by listening to Sam and Dean talk

....you write SPN fan-fics. (finished my first yesterday :) )

...you lie in bed in the morning way too long dreaming about the Winchesters

...you think of demons when you hear song lyrics that go '...your black, dead eyes...'

queen_hathor
June 1st, 2010, 12:27 PM
...you write SPN fan-fics. (finished my first yesterday :) )
Oooh, what's it about? :D Not that I'm a ficaholic or anything! *shushes Stars* ;)

...you lie in bed in the morning way too long dreaming about the Winchesters

:lol:

starg8fans
June 1st, 2010, 11:54 PM
I'll try to get one up in the next few days or so. :)

Looking forward to it!

your black, dead eyes[/I]...'

LOL, something similar happened to me in the Nickelback concert I went to. One song said something about ' the freckles on your chest' and my first thought was 'Dean'. Shirtless, of course. :o

Oooh, what's it about? :D Not that I'm a ficaholic or anything! *shushes Stars* ;)

Fine, consider me shushed. But I'm curious as well. Have you posted it anywhere yet where we can read it? Or can we get a preview?

queen_hathor
June 2nd, 2010, 11:50 AM
LOL, something similar happened to me in the Nickelback concert I went to. One song said something about ' the freckles on your chest' and my first thought was 'Dean'. Shirtless, of course. :o
LOL, that would be Figured you out... not that I'm Spn OR Nickelback obsessed, of course! ;)

Fine, consider me shushed. But I'm curious as well. Have you posted it anywhere yet where we can read it? Or can we get a preview?
Hehe, well that was easier than I thought! :lol:

Jack_O'Neill_fan
June 2nd, 2010, 04:48 PM

That creates a VERY nice image!!! :D

I've been trying to make an account on fanfiction.net, but my computer won't let me see the image verification to do it. :( It's only a little three (written) page story, kinda a WHN for a fan vid (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SMBgZO2cmks) I saw that touched me. The vid was one based on 5.22, I think, which I haven't seen yet, so my story's probably WAY off of the SPN story line, but oh well. :)

RodneyIsGodney
June 4th, 2010, 03:39 PM
when you're at work and you have Well Respected Man stuck in your head...all day.:o:P

when you can't stop watching SPN fanvids.Specially this one. (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k2ihncmcgIs):D

when you watch Jensen singing The Wait (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8WaHYpA5ns0) over and over and over...

when you're on your 4th SPN book...The Unholy Cause. Reading it at work on my breaks.:D

Jack_O'Neill_fan
June 5th, 2010, 10:46 AM
...you see a restaurant named Sam's, then later a jeweler's called Jared's, and find it very hard to keep your mind on shopping.

...you love the fact that there are literally THOUSANDS of Supernatural fan-fics on fanfiction.net/ (http://www.fanfiction.net/) :D (There was 36,000+ last time I checked ;) )

Crichiel
June 5th, 2010, 02:44 PM
...you see a restaurant named Sam's, then later a jeweler's called Jared's, and find it very hard to keep your mind on shopping.

Hee hee. I know this one! Last year, driving to the Stargate convention in Chicago, I passed by multiple Dean's Dairy delivery trucks, a Jensen Auto Sales, and Winchester Subs!! :eek:

RodneyIsGodney
June 5th, 2010, 04:03 PM
Hee hee. I know this one! Last year, driving to the Stargate convention in Chicago, I passed by multiple Dean's Dairy delivery trucks, a Jensen Auto Sales, and Winchester Subs!! :eek:
Wicked!:D

you get a kick out of the fact that Jared's name on The Gilmore Girls was Dean.:D

starg8fans
June 6th, 2010, 03:22 AM
...you see a restaurant named Sam's, then later a jeweler's called Jared's, and find it very hard to keep your mind on shopping.)

Not many shops with names like that here in Germany - but when I first heard about the site 'Just Jared' I assumed that it was run by a Sam girl...

Wicked!:D

you get a kick out of the fact that Jared's name on The Gilmore Girls was Dean.:D

That's is quite a coincidence!

RodneyIsGodney
June 6th, 2010, 03:53 PM
Not many shops with names like that here in Germany - but when I first heard about the site 'Just Jared' I assumed that it was run by a Sam girl...
Yeah, I don't get that.

That's is quite a coincidence!
Yup.

you forget to bring your SPN book to work to read on your break and are more than a little put out. Yeah, yesterday I forgot it and was sooooo miffed!

you bring your SPN book with you to work to read on your break(s) and you secretly think of it as bringing Dean and Sam with you to work. Yeah...guilty.:o

your dying to get the Dean Winchester calendar you saw online at creation's website. Oh yeah!:D

Crichiel
June 7th, 2010, 01:31 PM
You get annoyed that the SPN novels are short enough to finish in a day. Then you have to wait months for the next one. :( (and hope it is written by someone who actually knows the show!)

starg8fans
June 7th, 2010, 08:35 PM
On business trips you choose your restaurants according to whether or not they offer free internet access, so you can check up on what's happening on the threads.

Crichiel
June 9th, 2010, 10:57 AM
-You see everyone's forum posts on your phone, and get antsy waiting until you can get online so you can jump into the conversation.

-Summer schmummer, you can't wait for Fall to relieve this horrible SPN withdrawal.

queen_hathor
June 9th, 2010, 12:24 PM
-You see everyone's forum posts on your phone, and get antsy waiting until you can get online so you can jump into the conversation.
:indeed:

... when you have a meal called 'The Hot Texan' and giggle all the way through it! :p

RodneyIsGodney
June 9th, 2010, 04:14 PM
I WANT THAT MEAL!

You get annoyed that the SPN novels are short enough to finish in a day. Then you have to wait months for the next one. :( (and hope it is written by someone who actually knows the show!)
I've read three SPN novels and they took me longer than a day to read them. Then again, I was reading them at work...during my 15 minute breaks so...yeah. I've got one of the latest, The Unholy Cause and this one is written by someone who knows the show. They interviewed the guy in the official SPN magazine. It's a really great book!

You notice the (brand) name Jensen on a box for a clock radio at the grocery store and can't help the goofy grin the spreads across your face.http://i752.photobucket.com/albums/xx163/McKaysAngel/biggrin.gif

Crichiel
June 10th, 2010, 11:45 AM
I WANT THAT MEAL!

I've read three SPN novels and they took me longer than a day to read them. Then again, I was reading them at work...during my 15 minute breaks so...yeah. I've got one of the latest, The Unholy Cause and this one is written by someone who knows the show. They interviewed the guy in the official SPN magazine. It's a really great book!

:) It's been the first one I was REALLY happy with! I stayed up until something like 4:00 in the morning reading it! I'm hoping he writes more.

When you point out to your 4-year old the good looking Mustang and she says, "But it's not cool like Dean's car." :D Good girl!

RodneyIsGodney
June 10th, 2010, 12:54 PM
:) It's been the first one I was REALLY happy with! I stayed up until something like 4:00 in the morning reading it! I'm hoping he writes more.
4 in the4 morning?:eek: WOW! I'm hoping too.

When you point out to your 4-year old the good looking Mustang and she says, "But it's not cool like Dean's car." :D Good girl!
Very good girl!:D

When you DO THIS (http://www.google.com/webhp?rls=ig) to your Google home page.:D

Switch42
June 10th, 2010, 03:53 PM
When you drive by old crappy motels and you check the parking lot for a '67 Impala.... :)

RodneyIsGodney
June 10th, 2010, 04:40 PM
When you drive by old crappy motels and you check the parking lot for a '67 Impala.... :)
Heh, I'd do that too.:D

Since we're on a new page I'll repeat mine...

When you DO THIS (http://www.google.com/webhp?rls=ig) to google.:D

And I'll add...

When you make things like these...
http://i752.photobucket.com/albums/xx163/McKaysAngel/LOLZ/LOL-SPN.jpg

http://i752.photobucket.com/albums/xx163/McKaysAngel/LOLZ/LOL-SPN2.jpg
:D

Crichiel
June 10th, 2010, 05:46 PM
When your elderly parents know your obsession so well, THEY see an old Impala at a car show and take a picture for you!

RodneyIsGodney
June 10th, 2010, 06:35 PM
when your elderly parents know your obsession so well, they see an old impala at a car show and take a picture for you!
Awesome!:D

starg8fans
June 10th, 2010, 07:50 PM
Since we're on a new page I'll repeat mine...

When you DO THIS (http://www.google.com/webhp?rls=ig) to google.:D

Do you have a screenshot? All that shows up for me is a white page with a search box and some football/soccer scene at the top.

http://i752.photobucket.com/albums/xx163/McKaysAngel/LOLZ/LOL-SPN.jpg[/url]

Aaw, those are adorable. Are these your own cats?

When your elderly parents know your obsession so well, THEY see an old Impala at a car show and take a picture for you!

That's so cool!

When you give your kids Dean's skull bracelet and Mary's charm bracelet for Christmas.

queen_hathor
June 11th, 2010, 06:42 AM
I WANT THAT MEAL!
You notice the (brand) name Jensen on a box for a clock radio at the grocery store and can't help the goofy grin the spreads across your face.http://i752.photobucket.com/albums/xx163/McKaysAngel/biggrin.gif
It was very tasty, I have to say. The barmaid was an Spn fan too, and even though the till receipt said 'L Texan', she said 'one Jensen comin' up' :lol: *daydreams about Jensen for lunch* ;)

Hehe, I want one of those! :p

Awww bless her!! :lol:

When you DO THIS (http://www.google.com/webhp?rls=ig) to your Google home page.:D
Can't see it :(

When you make things like these...

http://i157.photobucket.com/albums/t45/potterbuff/Smilies/lmfao.gif

Crichiel
June 11th, 2010, 07:29 AM
That's so cool!

When you give your kids Dean's skull bracelet and Mary's charm bracelet for Christmas.

That's awesome! :cool:

starg8fans
June 11th, 2010, 07:48 AM
It was very tasty, I have to say. The barmaid was an Spn fan too, and even though the till receipt said 'L Texan', she said 'one Jensen comin' up' :lol: *daydreams about Jensen for lunch* ;)

That's a nice change. Everybody I've ever met, when I mention Spn or Jensen they go 'What?? Who??'

That's awesome! :cool:

Well, they are hard core fans - almost as hard core as your daughter.

When you buy a second boxed set with another region code only for the specials, and because you don't want to carry your own across the Atlantic every time you visit your parents there.

queen_hathor
June 11th, 2010, 09:04 AM
That's a nice change. Everybody I've ever met, when I mention Spn or Jensen they go 'What?? Who??'
LOL well there's a bit more background to the story, but let's just say that a giggling fangirl trying to keep a straight face, is easily spotted by another! ;) I've been to that particular bar a couple of times and heard people talking about Spn... they're all younger though! :lol:

.... when you have most of S5 stored on your phone's memory card! :p

starg8fans
June 11th, 2010, 09:38 AM
LOL well there's a bit more background to the story, but let's just say that a giggling fangirl trying to keep a straight face, is easily spotted by another! ;) I've been to that particular bar a couple of times and heard people talking about Spn... they're all younger though! :lol:

.... when you have most of S5 stored on your phone's memory card! :p

Ah, okay. So it wasn't quite 'cold turkey'.

And since this is the first time I see you - CONGRATS ON YOUR MILESTONE!!

When you fail to finish the book you're supposed to read for book club because you've been reading too much fanfiction.

RodneyIsGodney
June 13th, 2010, 06:45 PM
Do you have a screenshot? All that shows up for me is a white page with a search box and some football/soccer scene at the top.
I don't, sorry. I'll try to get one...

Aaw, those are adorable. Are these your own cats?
No. They are pictures of cats I found on the lolcat website with captions on them already...I just re-captioned them with an SPN twist. My cats are bigger...and cuter.:D

Love it!:D

Barmaid? Boy, I'm really feelin' American here. We don't have "barmaids", we have waitresses...and waiters. I love the way she put it..."one Jensen comin' up". Awewsome.:cool:

Can't see it :(
Sorry. I'm gonna see if I get a screen shot of it for you guys.;)

http://i157.photobucket.com/albums/t45/potterbuff/Smilies/lmfao.gif
When I saw this pic I just couldn't resist the In My Time of Dying ref.:D

EDIT: And here's that screen shot guys...
http://i752.photobucket.com/albums/xx163/McKaysAngel/Supernatural/google-spn-1.jpg

starg8fans
June 13th, 2010, 11:47 PM
No. They are pictures of cats I found on the lolcat website with captions on them already...I just re-captioned them with an SPN twist. My cats are bigger...and cuter.:D

Oh, okay. But you do have cats.

EDIT:[/B] And here's that screen shot guys...
http://i752.photobucket.com/albums/xx163/McKaysAngel/Supernatural/google-spn-1.jpg

Wow, that's gorgeous, RiG! http://i228.photobucket.com/albums/ee84/starg8fans/Sigs%20Collages%20etc/smilies/thenvy-1.gif

I only have this gif running in a corner of my screen, where I can click it away if somebody - read hubby - should pass behind me. Does that count as obsessed?

http://i606.photobucket.com/albums/tt144/SupNatFans/Best%20of%20Jensen/JensenGUH.gif

Crichiel
June 14th, 2010, 01:22 PM
Little One is playing with my 5-year old nephew, Sammy, today. She keeps getting up in his face and yelling, "Rise n' shine, Sammy!!" a la Mystery Spot. I finally pulled out the episode to show Sammy why she was acting so crazy!

Jack_O'Neill_fan
June 14th, 2010, 02:31 PM
Little One is playing with my 5-year old nephew, Sammy, today. She keeps getting up in his face and yelling, "Rise n' shine, Sammy!!" a la Mystery Spot. I finally pulled out the episode to show Sammy why she was acting so crazy!

:lol: You've raised her right! :D

...your favorite part about your South Dakota vacation is the fact that you happened upon SPN on the hotel TV.

...your least favorite part about your South Dakota vacation is the fact that because your little sister was with you, you couldn't watch it. :(

RodneyIsGodney
June 14th, 2010, 03:15 PM
Oh, okay. But you do have cats.
Yes, I do.

Wow, that's gorgeous, RiG! http://i228.photobucket.com/albums/ee84/starg8fans/Sigs%20Collages%20etc/smilies/thenvy-1.gif

Thanx! I'm kinda partial to it myself.:D

I only have this gif running in a corner of my screen, where I can click it away if somebody - read hubby - should pass behind me. Does that count as obsessed?

http://i606.photobucket.com/albums/tt144/SupNatFans/Best%20of%20Jensen/JensenGUH.gif
Oh, it definitely counts!;):D And...GUH!

Until the other day I had no idea what that was from. I'd been watching SPN convids on youtube and one fan asked Jensen to say "Rise and Shine, Sammy!", he did and I was like, What is that from? What episode?:o Thank goodness I was paying attention the last time I watched Mystery Spot!

:lol: You've raised her right! :D
She certainly has!

...your favorite part about your South Dakota vacation is the fact that you happened upon SPN on the hotel TV.
Cool.:cool:

...your least favorite part about your South Dakota vacation is the fact that because your little sister was with you, you couldn't watch it. :(
Boo!

I'm surprised you didn't mention Bobby. Singer's Salvage Yard is in South Dakota after all.;) I would have been on the look out for salvage yards if I was in South Dakota.:o:D There's my obsessed fan bit for the moment. Gotta go, be back later.;)

Crichiel
June 15th, 2010, 01:59 PM
You download a new word game for your phone and every time you get the letters to spell "Dean" or "colt", you :) !!

Switch42
June 15th, 2010, 03:04 PM
Your doctor moves and her office is now located on Winchester Road. You giggle every time you have an appointment. :D

Jack_O'Neill_fan
June 15th, 2010, 06:04 PM
Your doctor moves and her office is now located on Winchester Road. You giggle every time you have an appointment. :D
Nice!!! :D Have a pic?

Boo!

I know!!! :( I was about ready to go knock on someone's door to ask if I could watch with them.

I'm surprised you didn't mention Bobby. Singer's Salvage Yard is in South Dakota after all.;) I would have been on the look out for salvage yards if I was in South Dakota.:o:D There's my obsessed fan bit for the moment. Gotta go, be back later.;)
Really??? Cool!!! :D I'll have to keep an eye out for it! Any idea where in SD? ;)

Jack_O'Neill_fan
June 15th, 2010, 06:57 PM
...you see graffitti that says 'Jared - she loves you and has a crush on you' and can't help but think of JP! :)

Crichiel
June 16th, 2010, 04:38 AM
You keep a running tally during the day of how many Impalas you see...even if they're the new, less cool ones! ;)

Switch42
June 16th, 2010, 12:03 PM
You keep a running tally during the day of how many Impalas you see...even if they're the new, less cool ones! ;)

Your husband owns an Impala (a new one), but it still makes you smile when you get to drive it. :D

queen_hathor
June 17th, 2010, 02:13 PM
...you see graffitti that says 'Jared - she loves you and has a crush on you' and can't help but think of JP! :)
Aww well who else would anyone in their right mind think of? :p

Your husband owns an Impala (a new one), but it still makes you smile when you get to drive it. :D
Really? :eek: That's fantastic!! :D

Jack_O'Neill_fan
June 18th, 2010, 05:12 PM
Aww well who else would anyone in their right mind think of? :p

...you look at car shows for '67 Impalas.

...you want to stop and take a picture of a place called Jensen's.

starg8fans
June 18th, 2010, 09:34 PM
You take your laptop to bed with you, because checking on the Spn forum is the last thing you do before you sleep and the first thing you do when you wake up.

Crichiel
June 19th, 2010, 07:17 PM
You take your laptop to bed with you, because checking on the Spn forum is the last thing you do before you sleep and the first thing you do when you wake up.

-Similar. You take your phone to bed with you because 1) it's your only internet connection and 2) you need that because the last thing you do before bed is read SPN fan fiction.

-While doing your summer hiatus in-order rewatch of seasons 1-5, you find yourself giddy, fan-girly, stomach-flippy, smiling-like-an-idiot, giggling at things like the very first Carry On My Wayward Son 'Then' montage and when in Devil's Trap Dean says, "You're right. We need help." Because it means the very first BOBBY SCENE!!

starg8fans
June 20th, 2010, 01:00 AM
-Similar. You take your phone to bed with you because 1) it's your only internet connection and 2) you need that because the last thing you do before bed is read SPN fan fiction.

I do that when I wake up at night and can't sleeep...

-While doing your summer hiatus in-order rewatch of seasons 1-5, you find yourself giddy, fan-girly, stomach-flippy, smiling-like-an-idiot, giggling at things like the very first Carry On My Wayward Son 'Then' montage and when in Devil's Trap Dean says, "You're right. We need help." Because it means the very first BOBBY SCENE!!

Also, similar. Ditto on the rewatch. Except you keep track of things like who go whumped how many times, and making notes on the underlying storyline and how it develops.

RodneyIsGodney
June 21st, 2010, 05:26 PM
...when you're watching a special on San Fransisco Earthquakes - because your sick and bored - and one of the people speaking is a guy named Simon Winchester you're all "Ooh, Winchester! That guy's last name is Winchester!":D

And, no, Jack_O'Neill_fan. I have no idea where in SD. Sorry. Don't think they ever said exactly where on the show, just that he lives in SD.

Crichiel
June 22nd, 2010, 08:09 AM
*sigh* I know mine all seem to be about the Little One, but her comments really do highlight MY obsession! :o

You may be obsessed when your Little One's imaginary friends are Sam and Dean.

Jack_O'Neill_fan
June 23rd, 2010, 11:15 AM
*sigh* I know mine all seem to be about the Little One, but her comments really do highlight MY obsession! :o

You may be obsessed when your Little One's imaginary friends are Sam and Dean.

Hey, they're mine too! :D

...you look up the nearest haunted places so you can call on Sam and Dean to salt and burn the ghosts.

...the room gets suddenly hot anytime you start looking at SPN pictures.

Crichiel
June 23rd, 2010, 11:30 AM

That's a sign? Yeah, that's one of mine....except is doesn't HAVE to be SPN pictures, the room feels hot to me everytime I look at Jensen pictures! ;)

RodneyIsGodney
June 24th, 2010, 01:47 PM
Hey, they're mine too! :D
Yeah. Same here!:D

That's a sign? Yeah, that's one of mine....except is doesn't HAVE to be SPN pictures, the room feels hot to me everytime I look at Jensen pictures! ;)
Happens to me all the time.:D The first time I watched the video of Jensen singing The Wait the room definitely heated up.

I said this before and I'll say it again - because it happened again - when you see a Hot Wheels Impala and squee. Even though it's not the Metallicar. They only make a '64 Impala.:mckay: They should make the '67 Impala due to the popularity of Supernatural. Right? And it should be the Metallicar specifically. Right?

Crichiel
June 24th, 2010, 03:32 PM
They should make the '67 Impala due to the popularity of Supernatural. Right? And it should be the Metallicar specifically. Right?

I found a couple of 1/18 scale 1967 Impalas online, but they were the wrong colour and $50-$60 USD!!! :eek: The two model cars I am building are VERY close, but they are the SS version of the 1967 Impala....and 2-door, which is all I can find anywhere for any '67...real, toy, or model. The hardest part about finding my own Impala to buy when I win the lottery (:D) is going to be finding a 4-door!

Oh, and there was also a black '67 Hot Wheels-type, die-cast car on eBay, but it was going for around $70, plus $20 to ship it from Australia. I guess I'll know for sure that I have crossed from fan to obsessed when I give in and pay those prices! ;)

RodneyIsGodney
June 29th, 2010, 07:02 PM
Ooooh, those 4-door's are hard to find!

Speaking of Impala's...

...from the season 3 companion guide, which I just bought the other day...

"In a cool promotion, some of the DVD sets available for purchase at Best Buy in North America even contain a collectible 1:64-scale 1967 Chevrolet Impala die-cast car that closely replicates the Impala driven across the country by the Winchesters."

Is that cool or what?!

...when you're walking to work and walk past a garden complete with scarecrow and can't help but think... Dude. You fugly.:D

Jack_O'Neill_fan
July 6th, 2010, 11:49 AM
...you go backpacking at a place called Windigo (which used to be called Wendigo) and you can't help but want a flare gun, or better yet, Sam and/or Dean with a flare gun! :D

...you quote Supernatural to yourself when you're hiking.

...you make up SPN lyrics to songs while you're hiking. (It was the hardest hike I've ever done, I was getting pretty desperate)

RodneyIsGodney
July 10th, 2010, 02:33 PM
...you can name all the actors/actresses on the show and their characters, thoroughly impressing one of your coworkers...who also happen to be an SPN fan. Though not to the caliber as you...and is a guy.

Yeah...that's all I got for now.

Crichiel
July 11th, 2010, 11:02 AM
You are watching fanfiction.net carefully as the number of SPN stories slowly creep closer and closer to the number of Buffy stories, because passing Buffy would make it #1 for the most stories!!

RodneyIsGodney
July 11th, 2010, 11:36 AM
You are watching fanfiction.net carefully as the number of SPN stories slowly creep closer and closer to the number of Buffy stories, because passing Buffy would make it #1 for the most stories!!
And we all know how wicked that will be!:D

SPN = 38,188
BVS = 39,192

1,026 to go!

when you finally get your computer back after being without it for a week and you can't wait to put up your SPN (Dean, blue steel scene) wallpaper that you had before. (my hard drive had to be wiped clean - they backed it up for me though.)

RodneyIsGodney
July 12th, 2010, 03:03 PM
...when you see a sign in an antique shop that reads..."Winchester Western... Arms & Ammunition sold here." ...and can't help but let a huge grin split your face because it makes you think of Dean and Sam.:D

...when you see an old AC/DC album(record) at the afore mentioned antique shop and you can't help but think..."Oh yeah, Dean would love this!"

...when your eating a hot fudge sundae at Derry Queen and Bon Jovi's Dead or Alive comes on the radio and your reminded of that scene in No Rest For the Wicked, Dean and Sam singing the song in the car, and just can't stop smiling. ...and replaying that scene in your mind over and over and over...

RodneyIsGodney
July 13th, 2010, 06:11 PM
...when your watching an episode of NCIS and one of the guest character's names is Jensen (last name) and you get all "Ooh, his name is Jensen!" And then smile like an idiot.

...when you look for Impala's while leafing through a classic car catalog at the grocery store (the kind with cars for sale by the owners). And you get 7 levels of excited when you actually find a black '67 Impala even though it's not exactly the same as Dean's.

...when you change your background theme on your Youtube profile to this...
http://i752.photobucket.com/albums/xx163/McKaysAngel/supernatural117.jpg

...when you try to find a way to connect Supernatural to ...every song you hear on the radio. Placing scenes with lyrics and what not.

Crichiel
July 13th, 2010, 06:57 PM
When you smile every time you look at your phone...because the picture on your home screen is the beautiful Jensen Ackles. :o

RodneyIsGodney
July 16th, 2010, 06:21 PM
...you calculate how many times Dean had died on the show. 107 times!

Go here for more details (http://forum.gateworld.net/threads/75356-quot-Didja-ever-notice...-quot-Thread?p=11701625&viewfull=1#post11701625) Posts 54, 58, and 60.

...you think about Supernatural all the time, it's always on your mind.

Crichiel
July 16th, 2010, 08:02 PM
You can't think of the last time you went 24 hours without thinking about, talking about, or referring to Supernatural at least a dozen times.

My favourite: when you have Sam/Dean/Jared/Jensen dreams!

Jack_O'Neill_fan
July 17th, 2010, 09:44 AM
...you think about Supernatural all the time, it's always on your mind.
Yup, that's me. :D

My favourite: when you have Sam/Dean/Jared/Jensen dreams!
*squee* I adore those dreams... *faints*

...you see things that remind you of Supernatural everywhere all the time.

RodneyIsGodney
July 17th, 2010, 04:14 PM
...you see things that remind you of Supernatural everywhere all the time.
That is so me! ...I saw a quick mart named Sam's Food Store and, yeah, thought of Sammy. Also thought how it would be more appropriate if it was named Dean's since Dean, you know, loves food.:P

...you start collecting Jensen's movies just because he's in them. So far I have Ten Inch Hero and Devour.:D

Crichiel
July 17th, 2010, 05:02 PM
You will take a lower score on your phone-Scrabble game because you'd rather spell out 'Dean', 'Colt', or 'hunt' than an a word that's worth more points...but doesn't make you smile.

starg8fans
July 17th, 2010, 11:25 PM
You go to the movies with your son and his visiting friend, and suddenly OMG you realize they remind you of someone else... and you have to make up a reason why you wanna take their picture.
http://i228.photobucket.com/albums/ee84/starg8fans/OMG.jpg

RodneyIsGodney
July 18th, 2010, 07:58 AM
You go to the movies with your son and his visiting friend, and suddenly OMG you realize they remind you of someone else... and you have to make up a reason why you wanna take their picture.
http://i228.photobucket.com/albums/ee84/starg8fans/OMG.jpg
That is just great!:D

...you start dreamin' 'bout Jensen. Me, last night, Jensen dream.:D

iolanda
July 18th, 2010, 08:22 AM
... when you find weird signs in an Portuguese medieval castle and immediately think that they are Enochian until you spot an pentagram. Picture proof will follow!

...when you make photos of a drawing of archangel Michael killing the beast in a church and leave all the other drawings aside...

starg8fans
July 18th, 2010, 10:36 AM
That is just great!:D

Details, please?

... when you find a generic shirt in a home shopping catalogue with 'SUPTERNATURAL' printed across the front, and you get a magnifying glass to try and find the boys' faces in the patterns above it.

Crichiel
July 18th, 2010, 11:41 AM

Mine last night was Sam and Dean!

starg8fans
July 18th, 2010, 11:44 AM
Mine last night was Sam and Dean!

I reiterate, details, please? Come on guys, I never manage to dream of my thunks, at least share what you've had.

RodneyIsGodney
July 18th, 2010, 11:49 AM
Details, please?
I can't really remember much of it. Just that I was at his house, or a house with him - can't remember if there was anyone else there - I think I was there to go swimming. It get's all fuzzy after that. Sorry.:o

starg8fans
July 18th, 2010, 11:55 AM
I can't really remember much of it. Just that I was at his house, or a house with him - can't remember if there was anyone else there - I think I was there to go swimming. It get's all fuzzy after that. Sorry.:o

Thanks for that, I'll have my imagination fill in the rest of the image of being at Jensen's house and going swimming with him...

Crichiel
July 18th, 2010, 12:18 PM
I also don't remember much about them past the first few minutes after I wake. I had a bunch of bizarre dreams early this morning, and I remember waking up and thinking, "At least THAT one was a Good SPN one." All I really remember for sure is that is was Sam and Dean, not Jensen and Jared in this one, and I think we were discussing a hunt. I also had my first SG-1 dream in a while...I think it's because right before I turned out the light I was on YouTube watching SPN fanvids and SG-1 bloopers.

RodneyIsGodney
July 18th, 2010, 12:28 PM
Thanks for that, I'll have my imagination fill in the rest of the image of being at Jensen's house and going swimming with him...
You're welcome.:)

I also don't remember much about them past the first few minutes after I wake. I had a bunch of bizarre dreams early this morning,
I always dream in the morning...never at night.

and I remember waking up and thinking, "At least THAT one was a Good SPN one." All I really remember for sure is that is was Sam and Dean, not Jensen and Jared in this one, and I think we were discussing a hunt. I also had my first SG-1 dream in a while...I think it's because right before I turned out the light I was on YouTube watching SPN fanvids and SG-1 bloopers.
Ooh, I would love to dream about discussing a hunt with the boys.:D

RodneyIsGodney
July 22nd, 2010, 04:54 PM
*watches a tumbleweed roll past*

...you see the word Texas and the first thing that comes to mind is Jensen ...and Jared. The hottest things to come out of Texas since, well, ever!

...you're looking through a magazine which has recipes for burgers and see one called The Backyard Grilled Beer Burger and think, "Yeah, Dean would like that one!" How could he resist that!

Crichiel
July 22nd, 2010, 07:40 PM
Another SPN dream last night, but not a fangirl dream. You know you're obsessed when you dream about guest actors! Last night I dreamed I was with Samantha Ferris and was following her around because she was doing an episode and I was going to be a bit player in the episode. She was getting a little annoyed with me shadowing her nonstop, too! ;-)

And, one more sign that this obsession is getting out of control: A few nights ago in my nightly prayers when I was running through the nightly list of various family members to bless, I have a nephew named Zachary...and I said 'Zachariah'!!! Unbelievable. I need to go to SPN Anonymous or something!

starg8fans
July 23rd, 2010, 02:37 AM
... when you play the trivia game on spn.tv and only miss about 1 in 20 questions.

RodneyIsGodney
July 23rd, 2010, 02:58 PM
... when you play the trivia game on spn.tv and only miss about 1 in 20 questions.
Link please?

starg8fans
July 23rd, 2010, 06:19 PM
Link please?

Here it is: http://www.buddytv.com/trivia/supernatural-trivia.aspx

(Just noticed it's on BuddyTV, not spn.tv)

Crichiel
July 24th, 2010, 08:22 AM
When you get back from your vacation in Duluth, Minnesota and realise you forgot to look for Jo working at the bar and you didn't look for Dean's diabetic son, Sam, at the Justin Timberlake concert! :D

RodneyIsGodney
July 24th, 2010, 11:07 AM
When you get back from your vacation in Duluth, Minnesota and realise you forgot to look for Jo working at the bar and you didn't look for Dean's diabetic son, Sam, at the Justin Timberlake concert! :D

Thanx for the link stars!:D

...you can't stop thinking about Supernatural...even at work.:o

...you buy TV Guide's Comic-Con Special magazine because there are 4 pages devoted to Supernatural.:D ...even though SPN should have graced the cover.

http://i752.photobucket.com/albums/xx163/McKaysAngel/fringetvgcc20101-1.jpg

Crichiel
July 24th, 2010, 11:13 AM
...you buy TV Guide's Comic-Con Special magazine because there are 4 pages devoted to Supernatural.:D ...even though SPN should have graced the cover.

Dang, really?! I wasn't going to leave the house today, but I might have to go look for that tv guide!

RodneyIsGodney
July 24th, 2010, 12:57 PM
Dang, really?! I wasn't going to leave the house today, but I might have to go look for that tv guide!
Really.:D

starg8fans
July 24th, 2010, 01:04 PM
I'd be eternally grateful if anybody who has access to both the TV guide special and a scanner could post those four pages here or on the spoiler thread - for those of us who can't get their hands on that magazine. http://i228.photobucket.com/albums/ee84/starg8fans/Sigs%20Collages%20etc/smilies/5vu0qp.gif

iolanda
July 24th, 2010, 01:32 PM
I'd be eternally grateful if anybody who has access to both the TV guide special and a scanner could post those four pages here or on the spoiler thread - for those of us who can't get their hands on that magazine. http://i228.photobucket.com/albums/ee84/starg8fans/Sigs%20Collages%20etc/smilies/5vu0qp.gif

What she says! *makes a puppy face*

RodneyIsGodney
July 24th, 2010, 01:36 PM
What she says! *makes a puppy face*

Uh...I have the magazine (obviously) and a scanner... I'd be happy to provide you with those pages!

EDIT: As soon as I get my scanner working. Shouldn't take long...

starg8fans
July 24th, 2010, 01:37 PM
Uh...I have the magazine (obviously) and a scanner... I'd be happy to provide you with those pages!

Thanks - you're a star!

Crichiel
July 24th, 2010, 03:38 PM
When you need to stay home and rest, but instead drive to not one, but two different stores to find a TV Guide that someone (;)) told you had a SPN article in it.

And sorry, guys, I DON'T have a scanner. :(

RodneyIsGodney
July 24th, 2010, 03:38 PM
Thanks - you're a star!

Okay, I had to re-install my printer (after I located the appropriate disk) because of the problems I had with my computer and having the hard drive wiped so... re-installation is now complete and I have already scanned the first two pages. Sorry for the hold up.:o

You May Have Crossed From SPN Fan to Obsessed If...you go through all this so you can scan and post an SPN article from a magazine for your fellow obsessed fans to enjoy.:D

Back to scanning I go!

RodneyIsGodney
July 24th, 2010, 04:57 PM
Okay, here ya go!

From the TV GUIDE COMIC-CON SPECIAL
http://i752.photobucket.com/albums/xx163/McKaysAngel/th_07-24-2010073123PM-3.jpg (http://s752.photobucket.com/albums/xx163/McKaysAngel/?action=view&current=07-24-2010073123PM-3.jpg)http://i752.photobucket.com/albums/xx163/McKaysAngel/th_07-24-2010072858PM-1.jpg (http://s752.photobucket.com/albums/xx163/McKaysAngel/?action=view&current=07-24-2010072858PM-1.jpg) .....http://i752.photobucket.com/albums/xx163/McKaysAngel/th_07-24-2010074510PM-1.jpg (http://s752.photobucket.com/albums/xx163/McKaysAngel/?action=view&current=07-24-2010074510PM-1.jpg)http://i752.photobucket.com/albums/xx163/McKaysAngel/th_07-24-2010074402PM-1.jpg (http://s752.photobucket.com/albums/xx163/McKaysAngel/?action=view&current=07-24-2010074402PM-1.jpg)

S6 spoilers here!
http://i752.photobucket.com/albums/xx163/McKaysAngel/th_07-24-2010074910PM-1.jpg (http://s752.photobucket.com/albums/xx163/McKaysAngel/?action=view&current=07-24-2010074910PM-1.jpg) http://i752.photobucket.com/albums/xx163/McKaysAngel/th_07-24-2010074701PM-1.jpg (http://s752.photobucket.com/albums/xx163/McKaysAngel/?action=view&current=07-24-2010074701PM-1.jpg).....http://i752.photobucket.com/albums/xx163/McKaysAngel/th_07-24-2010075129PM-1.jpg (http://s752.photobucket.com/albums/xx163/McKaysAngel/?action=view&current=07-24-2010075129PM-1.jpg)http://i752.photobucket.com/albums/xx163/McKaysAngel/th_07-24-2010075217PM-1.jpg (http://s752.photobucket.com/albums/xx163/McKaysAngel/?action=view&current=07-24-2010075217PM-1.jpg)

starg8fans
July 24th, 2010, 08:09 PM

Okay, I had to re-install my printer (after I located the appropriate disk) because of the problems I had with my computer and having the hard drive wiped so... re-installation is now complete and I have already scanned the first two pages. Sorry for the hold up.:o

You May Have Crossed From SPN Fan to Obsessed If...you go through all this so you can scan and post an SPN article from a magazine for your fellow obsessed fans to enjoy.:D

Back to scanning I go!

Lucky for us outside the US then that you're obsessed! Can't thank you enough, all that work really went well above and beyond the call of duty, and it's greatly appreciated! Hope I can repay the favor some time. *hugs*

RodneyIsGodney
July 24th, 2010, 08:26 PM
Lucky for us outside the US then that you're obsessed! Can't thank you enough, all that work really went well above and beyond the call of duty, and it's greatly appreciated! Hope I can repay the favor some time. *hugs*
Aw, shucks, ma'am. Tweren't nothin'.:o *hugs*

iolanda
July 24th, 2010, 11:59 PM
Thank you Rig, that is really great work! *hugs*

RodneyIsGodney
July 25th, 2010, 01:36 PM
Thank you Rig, that is really great work! *hugs*
You're welcome.:D *hugs*

SpacedOutAgain
July 25th, 2010, 02:12 PM
Hi,
I am getting there with getting involved with the threads.. eventually.

I wanted to thank you for taking the time out to do this.

As someone who hardly ever watched SPN till a few months ago ( yes I know.. dont even go there, what can I say? Guilty.)

I have taken on a new lease of life I have my SG1 / A and now SPN, actually it was because of a certain person in my D/V thread that got me hooked with her enthusiasm (LMJ) .

but , better late than never, and I am doing catch up on the eps, um, as well as FF with D/V and SPN annnd YT.
Alot to do, but when the kids are at school, I am free ( except now the school holidays are on..)

Space x

Back to scanning I go!

RodneyIsGodney
July 25th, 2010, 02:51 PM
Hi,
I am getting there with getting involved with the threads.. eventually.

As someone who hardly ever watched SPN till a few months ago ( yes I know.. dont even go there, what can I say? Guilty.)

I have taken on a new lease of life I have my SG1 / A and now SPN, actually it was because of a certain person in my D/V thread that got me hooked with her enthusiasm (LMJ) .

but , better late than never, and I am doing catch up on the eps, um, as well as FF with D/V and SPN annnd YT.
Alot to do, but when the kids are at school, I am free ( except now the school holidays are on..)

Space x
Welcome Space!:D

I too haven't been watching SPN all that long. I was watching it when it first came on but wasn't as into it as I am now. Things (GW, other shows) proved a great distraction for me, but, I'm here now. Thanks to TNT for acquiring the syndication rights (I was so excited when I saw the adverts) this past year I've seen the light, in the shapes of Jensen Ackles and Jared Padalecki and discovered my new favorite TV show obsession. This show is very easy on the eyes.:D

I tuned in to the CW to see the new episodes (season 5) in time to catch the last half of the season. Now, with the exception of a few season 2 and season 5 episodes, I'm all caught up. Having the DVD's (S1, 3 and 4) help. I also watch an episode on-line now and then.

I'm glad you've decided to join the fun! And, boy are theses threads fun.:D

You're very welcome.:)

RodneyIsGodney
July 27th, 2010, 12:55 PM
...you can't stop listening to various and hilarious SPN ringtones from this site. (http://www.zedge.net/ringtones/0-7-1-supernatural/)

...you keep a copy of the tv guide comic-con special magazine at your work station ...open to a pic of Dean/Jensen just so you can ogle it all day.:D

starg8fans
July 27th, 2010, 02:15 PM
You see a fast food place called 'Dean & David' and feel an overwhelming urge to scratch out the second name and replace it with 'Sam'...

Crichiel
July 27th, 2010, 02:38 PM
Hmm. Wasn't sure where to post this. Closest thread would be here because I guess it shows my obsesssion that the little one knows the show this well to make these kinds of comments at age 4:

Watching a fanvid on YouTube this morning that included a quick flash of Bobby in the hospital in Sympathy For The Devil.

Her: What happened to Bobby?
Me: Demons got him.
Her (in a puzzled, and indignant voice): But Bobby's tough! :D

CKO
July 27th, 2010, 03:55 PM
hmmm maybe ya'll really should be really jealous of me.. cuz I LIVE IN SOUTH DAKOTA *smirks*

Krisz
July 27th, 2010, 04:44 PM
hmmm maybe ya'll really should be really jealous of me.. cuz I LIVE IN SOUTH DAKOTA *smirks*

Ah haaaa, I can sit on this bench if I wander into the centre of the part of Vancouver I live in and think, oooh this is where Dean stood and sat on that bench! :P :D

I can't remember what the town/State they were in for which that part of Vancouver was standing in for though! I'll have to watch 'The Benders' again, been a while since I last watched it.

http://i177.photobucket.com/albums/w223/Krisz07/TheBenders.jpg

Jack_O'Neill_fan
July 28th, 2010, 11:55 AM
Hmm. Wasn't sure where to post this. Closest thread would be here because I guess it shows my obsesssion that the little one knows the show this well to make these kinds of comments at age 4:

Watching a fanvid on YouTube this morning that included a quick flash of Bobby in the hospital in Sympathy For The Devil.

Her: What happened to Bobby?
Me: Demons got him.
Her (in a puzzled, and indignant voice): But Bobby's tough! :D

Aww...how precious!!! :D

...when you are reading this thread, and almost every post is true. :D

...when you're backpacking at a place called Windigo, you keep calling it Wendigo.

...when you see people everywhere that remind you of Sam or Dean.

...when you carry a paperclip with you all the time, not because you can pick locks with them, but because Dean can.

Jack_O'Neill_fan
July 30th, 2010, 11:53 AM
...if you type a whole computer screen full of 'You May Have Crossed From SPN Fan to Obsessed If...'s, then come back two days later to do it again. :D

...if your favorite pictures in a 'Wild West' book are not ones of Billy the Kid, or Annie Oakley, but the picture of the Colt pistol and the Winchester rifle. :)

...if when you play Call of Duty, you try to use the shotgun as much as you can because it reminds you of Supernatural.

...if you think someone should come up with a LEGO SPN set. (I would SO buy it!!! :D )

RodneyIsGodney
July 30th, 2010, 03:08 PM
...if you think someone should come up with a LEGO SPN set. (I would SO buy it!!! :D )
SO WOULD I!!!:D

...you have "Wanted Dead or Alive" , "Heat of the Moment" and "Wayward Son" stuck in your head for the better part of a day...while your at work. And you're singing them under your breath.:o

...you download the Supernatural title and credits fonts.

CKO
July 30th, 2010, 03:56 PM
Oohhhh gimmee the supenatural font...

Crichiel
July 31st, 2010, 09:47 AM
Someone say 'Supernatural font'? Where? How? Please?

Jack_O'Neill_fan
July 31st, 2010, 11:35 AM
...you eat dinner at a 'Texas roadhouse' and you can't stop thinking of Ellen.

...you find it hard to concentrate on your Call of Duty game when a player named 'Jess' joins, and even harder to concentrate when two more players named 'monster' and 'Reaper' join.

...when it's your turn to make cookies, you pretend you're Jess, making cookies for Sam. :)

Jack_O'Neill_fan
July 31st, 2010, 11:36 AM
...you download the Supernatural title and credits fonts.
Where, where???

Crichiel
August 1st, 2010, 09:15 AM
You spend 15 minutes of your morning rearranging the kids' alphabet refrigerator magnets to spell out SPN-related words. Before I ran out of vowels, I got:

YED, emf, witch, gank, ghoul, FBI, Q and A, sixty-seven, bleed, Jensen, Jared, John (yay, for j names or I would have been stuck with a lot of j's!), rock salt, quincunx, Bobby, Dean, Colt, and knife.

I have a B, D, K, and 2 P's, G's and X's left. But no vowels. Think that's all I can do!

RodneyIsGodney
August 2nd, 2010, 12:12 PM
You spend 15 minutes of your morning rearranging the kids' alphabet refrigerator magnets to spell out SPN-related words. Before I ran out of vowels, I got:

YED, emf, witch, gank, ghoul, FBI, Q and A, sixty-seven, bleed, Jensen, Jared, John (yay, for j names or I would have been stuck with a lot of j's!), rock salt, quincunx, Bobby, Dean, Colt, and knife.

I have a B, D, K, and 2 P's, G's and X's left. But no vowels. Think that's all I can do!
Okay, that is awesome!:D

You jot down a list of things for the Supernatural Moment thread WHILE YOUR AT WORK just so you won't forget to post them WHEN YOU GET HOME.:D

RodneyIsGodney
August 3rd, 2010, 12:43 PM
...you download songs from Supernatural to your iPod.:D ...Wayward Son, Dead or Alive, Heat of the Moment...Eye of the Tiger.:D

Jack_O'Neill_fan
August 3rd, 2010, 01:32 PM
...you download songs from Supernatural to your iPod.:D ...Wayward Son, Dead or Alive, Heat of the Moment...Eye of the Tiger.:D
Same here. :D One to add...

...the Supernatural songs on your iPod are all in the 'most listened to' playlist.

...you often have ten tabs or more open on your computer to SPN fan-fic.

Crichiel
August 3rd, 2010, 01:51 PM
Same here. :D One to add...

...the Supernatural songs on your iPod are all in the 'most listened to' playlist.

Yep. 8 of my top 10 most played songs on my iPod are what the little one calls 'Sam and Dean songs'. To be fair, half of them (including Peace of Mind, my #1 with 350 plays) have been on my iPod since before I watched the show, because I have always liked classic rock.

It's just that their play count skyrocketed once I started watching the show and associating them with such incredibleness! :D

RodneyIsGodney
August 3rd, 2010, 04:46 PM
...you often have ten tabs or more open on your computer to SPN fan-fic.
Right now I only have two tabs devoted to SPN fic. Both are ff.net, sometimes I go to Supernaturalville (http://www.supernaturalville.net) for fic reading. The stories there are quite different to what you'd find on ff.net.

Yep. 8 of my top 10 most played songs on my iPod are what the little one calls 'Sam and Dean songs'. To be fair, half of them (including Peace of Mind, my #1 with 350 plays) have been on my iPod since before I watched the show, because I have always liked classic rock.
Hmm, not sure what Peace of Mind is... Enlighten me? Please?

Crichiel
August 3rd, 2010, 09:36 PM
Peace of Mind is the Boston song, played at the end of Hookman. That one has around 50 more plays than my numbers 2, 3, and 4 (which are Carry On My Wayward Son, Renegade, and Bad Moon Rising!) Because that's one of those songs I loved even before SPN.

But I must say, the 200+ plays each on Shambala, Back in Black, Foreplay/Long Time, and Simple Man are ALL Supernatural's fault!

Now, what's Supernaturalville? Enlighten me!

Jack_O'Neill_fan
August 4th, 2010, 10:32 AM
...you want to watch a movie (Charlie St. Cloud) because it's about a teenager who's going to Stanford, and who has a little brother named Sam, especially after you read a review that says it has 'supernatural twists.'

RodneyIsGodney
August 4th, 2010, 11:18 AM
Peace of Mind is the Boston song, played at the end of Hookman.
Ah. Thank you.

That one has around 50 more plays than my numbers 2, 3, and 4 (which are Carry On My Wayward Son, Renegade, and Bad Moon Rising!) Because that's one of those songs I loved even before SPN.
I see. Must be a good song.

But I must say, the 200+ plays each on Shambala, Back in Black, Foreplay/Long Time, and Simple Man are ALL Supernatural's fault!
Hmm...I must check out these songs... Simple Man I know.

Now, what's Supernaturalville? Enlighten me!
It's a website with tons of SPN fanfic. You can choose between two different skins to use. I go for the Zenlike, it's easier on my eyes.;) (you have to go to the bottom of the page, right hand side where it says "fire".)

Crichiel
August 4th, 2010, 11:23 AM
...Your SPN-obsessed brain again comes up with a SPN dream. I think this one was inspired by my watching Yellow Fever a couple days ago. Dean was hysterical and terrified of something and was running and trying to hide in this giant house/factory/warehouse. And Sam and I were trying desperately to find him before this monster/evil guy (kept changing from one to the other) could kill him.

...When, yes, you have always liked Batman cartoons, but the only reason you really BOUGHT the one that came out last week was because Jensen did the voice of this Red Hood character in it!

RodneyIsGodney
August 4th, 2010, 12:53 PM
...Your SPN-obsessed brain again comes up with a SPN dream. I think this one was inspired by my watching Yellow Fever a couple days ago. Dean was hysterical and terrified of something and was running and trying to hide in this giant house/factory/warehouse. And Sam and I were trying desperately to find him before this monster/evil guy (kept changing from one to the other) could kill him.
Sounds like a great dream! Lucky duck!

...When, yes, you have always liked Batman cartoons, but the only reason you really BOUGHT the one that came out last week was because Jensen did the voice of this Red Hood character in it!
Again I say, lucky duck!

RodneyIsGodney
August 4th, 2010, 03:10 PM
Hmm...I must check out these songs... Simple Man I know.

Correction...I don't know Simple Man. I was thinking of Well Respected Man, which I know is from It's a Terrible Life. Dunno what episode Simple Man is from.
:o

Crichiel
August 5th, 2010, 04:52 AM
Simple Man is in a season 5 episode. Have you seen season 5 yet? If so it's in Free To Be You and Me. It's the song playing at the beginnin while it's showing the boys living their separate lives.

RodneyIsGodney
August 5th, 2010, 11:21 AM
Simple Man is in a season 5 episode. Have you seen season 5 yet?
Yep.

If so it's in Free To Be You and Me. It's the song playing at the beginnin while it's showing the boys living their separate lives.
Thank you, now I remember.:)

...you hum/sing softly Wayward Son, Eye of th Tiger, Wanted Dead or Alive while at work.

...you picture the corresponding scenes in your head while humming/siging said songs.:D

Crichiel
August 5th, 2010, 12:09 PM
You search online for Impala t-shirts. (Thinking I might just have to send in a picture of our beloved Metallicar to one of those places that can put any photo on a t-shirt!)

Jack_O'Neill_fan
August 6th, 2010, 09:46 AM
You search online for Impala t-shirts. (Thinking I might just have to send in a picture of our beloved Metallicar to one of those places that can put any photo on a t-shirt!)
Okay, I know what I'm putting on my Christmas list. :D

Jack_O'Neill_fan
August 6th, 2010, 10:11 AM
...your mom wonders if you are sick because you stayed in bed until 10:00am, but the real reason why was because you were having SPN dreams.

...you can recognize an Impala from any direction.

Crichiel
August 6th, 2010, 10:26 AM
You have two SPN dreams in one week. The one last night was a new one for me, though. I dreamed my sister and I were driving through a flooded town and I was worried about keeping the car out of the water....because my car was a black '67 Impala!! My first Impala dream! :D (Honestly, a bunch of school-girl dreams about my favourite show. What am I, 12? :o)

myhelix
August 6th, 2010, 11:01 AM
....if you have more than 1000 SPN Icons and avatars on you computer. :D)

RodneyIsGodney
August 6th, 2010, 12:13 PM
I've found lot's of Metallicar t-shirts on line...haven't bought one yet.

You have two SPN dreams in one week. The one last night was a new one for me, though. I dreamed my sister and I were driving through a flooded town and I was worried about keeping the car out of the water....because my car was a black '67 Impala!! My first Impala dream! :D (Honestly, a bunch of school-girl dreams about my favourite show. What am I, 12? :o)
At least your dreaming about SPN. I haven't any SPN dreams yet.:( What's your secret???

....if you have more than 1000 SPN Icons and avatars on you computer. :D)
WOW!

...if you re-enact Jensen's moves while listening to Eye of the Tiger on your iPod while walking home from work. I can't help it!:o

Switch42
August 6th, 2010, 01:10 PM
Some folks were asking about fonts earlier.

The Supernatural title font is called Sell Your Soul. I have it and you can download it here: http://www.4shared.com/file/cIk2066N/Sell_Your_Soul.html.

And the opening/closing credits is called Ghostwriter. That one you can DL here: http://www.4shared.com/file/Zgg0NzQu/GHOSTWRI.html.

Enjoy!! :D

RodneyIsGodney
August 6th, 2010, 01:36 PM

The Supernatural title font is called Sell Your Soul. I have it and you can download it here: http://www.4shared.com/file/cIk2066N/Sell_Your_Soul.html.

And the opening/closing credits is called Ghostwriter. That one you can DL here: http://www.4shared.com/file/Zgg0NzQu/GHOSTWRI.html.

Ahh, I kinda beat ya there. I posted the links (that I have) on their profiles. But, there may be others who want them but didn't ask so, thanks for posting your links as well.:)

Crichiel
August 6th, 2010, 03:21 PM

Thanks, Switch! I should have figured you would have them for your vids!

RodneyIsGodney
August 6th, 2010, 04:27 PM
Thanks, Switch! I should have figured you would have them for your vids!
I gave you the links too! ...5 days ago...on your profile page...

Crichiel
August 6th, 2010, 05:08 PM
I gave you the links too! ...5 days ago...on your profile page...

Thanks to you, too, then. I never think to go to my profile page, so every couple months when I finally click on it, I'll see people have left me messages or asked me questions or such! :o

Jack_O'Neill_fan
August 7th, 2010, 10:33 AM
At least your dreaming about SPN. I haven't any SPN dreams yet.:( What's your secret???
Try watching SPN right before bed, then think of it until you fall asleep. :) Seems to work for me.

...if you re-enact Jensen's moves while listening to Eye of the Tiger on your iPod while walking home from work. I can't help it!:o

...you are overjoyed when you have SPN dreams two nights in a row.

...you get the h*** out of Dodge when the light starts flickering in your chicken coop.

RodneyIsGodney
August 7th, 2010, 01:13 PM
Try watching SPN right before bed, then think of it until you fall asleep. :) Seems to work for me.
I've tried that! I think of it every night until I fall asleep. Who, me? Obsessed? P'shaw!

Nice to know I'm not the only one.:)

...you get the h*** out of Dodge when the light starts flickering in your chicken coop.
Oh, sounds like the spirit of a pi$$ed of chicken! Or a demon chicken is coming! YIKES!!!

...you get pi$$ed off because you forgot to put SPN on last night at 9pm and missed HALF THE EPISODE because you remembered a half hour too late!:mad::mckay: ...The kicker? I was talking about the episode (Dark Side of The Moon) that was airing TWO HOURS before it aired. How the hell could I forget in two hours time that SPN was on???

Jack_O'Neill_fan
August 7th, 2010, 04:50 PM
Oh, sounds like the spirit of a pi$$ed of chicken! Or a demon chicken is coming! YIKES!!!
We have had quite a few chickens die out there... :(

...you find it hard to concentrate in church because there is a man sitting in front of you with an Ash haircut. (Buisness up front, party in the back! ;) )

RodneyIsGodney
August 7th, 2010, 06:23 PM
We have had quite a few chickens die out there... :(
Oh, I'm so sorry!:( Crap. Sorry if I've offended you!:o

...you find it hard to concentrate in church because there is a man sitting in front of you with an Ash haircut. (Buisness up front, party in the back! ;) )
Gotta love the mullet!

...you by a cheapo plastic coupon folder/holder thingie and think about adorning it with SPN related things...like a pentagram or a devils trap ...or something...because it's plain dark blue with nothin' on it whatsoever.

Crichiel
August 8th, 2010, 07:23 AM
No matter how hard you try to concentrate each night while saying the prayer to St. Michael, you still flash to SPN's portrayal of St. Michael!

Jack_O'Neill_fan
August 13th, 2010, 03:24 PM
Oh, I'm so sorry!:( Crap. Sorry if I've offended you!:o

No problem at all. :)

...you by a cheapo plastic coupon folder/holder thingie and think about adorning it with SPN related things...like a pentagram or a devils trap ...or something...because it's plain dark blue with nothin' on it whatsoever.
You definitely should. ;)

...you are constantly doodling devil's traps and other SPN things.

...you find it hard to concentrate when you're playing Taboo and you get words like 'Ruby,' 'Ghost' and 'Vampire.'

Crichiel
August 13th, 2010, 06:48 PM
More with my phone's word game (where you have to find words as quickly as possible amongst 25 shifting letter tiles):

When you see the word, 'gank' in your word find game and you know you can't use it, but it throws you off so that you can't find a viable word in time!

Jack_O'Neill_fan
August 14th, 2010, 11:47 AM
...you go into a haunted house and really want some salt.

starg8fans
August 16th, 2010, 01:48 PM
... you take a trip to Tuscany, and still can't escape:

You see a bunch of scarecrows in a field and mutter 'Dude, you're fugly'

You surprise the whole group with your knowledge that the dragon under the archangel Michael's feet is actually Satan himself.

Your heart misses a beat when you find the (brand) name 'Jensen' on a loudspeaker on a boat.

Crichiel
August 16th, 2010, 04:01 PM
Stars!!!!. *hugs* We missed you! Welcome back! :)

You know you're obsessed when you wake up early on a Saturday morning and drive to the other side of town because a little garage sale ad in the paper said that they had a collection of die cast model cars for sale. Then you squee all the way home because tucked in amongst all the Bel Airs and Mustangs, you found a black 1964 Chevy Impala for $2.....1964?....CLOSE ENOUGH! :)

RodneyIsGodney
August 16th, 2010, 04:45 PM
You see a bunch of scarecrows in a field and mutter 'Dude, you're fugly'
I'm guilty of that one myself. Only I saw one scarecrow.

Your heart misses a beat when you find the (brand) name 'Jensen' on a loudspeaker on a boat.
Again, guilty. Only it was a Jensen brand clock radio. Oh how I want it!

You know you're obsessed when you wake up early on a Saturday morning and drive to the other side of town because a little garage sale ad in the paper said that they had a collection of die cast model cars for sale. Then you squee all the way home because tucked in amongst all the Bel Airs and Mustangs, you found a black 1964 Chevy Impala for $2.....1964?....CLOSE ENOUGH! :)
AWESOME!!!:D
I found a Hotwheels '64 Chevy Impala in the toy aisle at the grocery store. But, sadly, I couldn't by it.:( It was $3.99 and at the time I had no money on me.:o

http://i752.photobucket.com/albums/xx163/McKaysAngel/64-impala.jpg

...you find out that your father once owned a 65 Impala (a few years after '65) and you find it too cool.:cool:

And here she is...
http://i752.photobucket.com/albums/xx163/McKaysAngel/car.jpg
...FYI: she is yellow. And a convertible.

Jack_O'Neill_fan
August 16th, 2010, 04:51 PM
...you find out that your father once owned a 65 Impala (a few years after '65) and you find it too cool.:cool:

And here she is...

Sweet!!! :D

...anytime you eat a really good hamburger you think of Dean and how he would like it.

...you can't stop thinking of Dead in the Water when you're swimming at your grandparents' cottage.

...you go to type Dead in the Water and instead write Dean in the Water. ;)

RodneyIsGodney
August 16th, 2010, 06:33 PM
Yep.:D

...anytime you eat a really good hamburger you think of Dean and how he would like it.
...anytime you see a really good looking bacon cheeseburger and you think..."Oooh, Dean would love that!"

...you're at Wendy's and they have a burger called the Baconator (http://www.wendys.com/food/Product.jsp?family=1&product=378) and you just know that Dean would devour it.

...you go to type Dead in the Water and instead write Dean in the Water. ;)
Aint nothin' wrong with Dean in The Water.;) Mmmm...wet Dean.:D

Crichiel
August 16th, 2010, 07:35 PM
You quickly and successfully solve your hangman puzzle because it was 'provenance'....and you know you never would have recognised the word pre-Supernatural obsession.

starg8fans
August 16th, 2010, 11:45 PM
Stars!!!!. *hugs* We missed you! Welcome back! :)

Thanks, I missed you too! As lovely as the holiday was, I'm happy to be back home with my WiFi. And I already know I'll be spending way too much time on here in the next few days, given the truckload of work I should be doing...

Definitely close enough. And what a deal! *iz happy for you*

I'm guilty of that one myself. Only I saw one scarecrow.

Again, guilty. Only it was a Jensen brand clock radio. Oh how I want it!

O.M.F.G.!!! I didn't know this brand was still around, that speaker looked at least 20 years old. So I googled the name, and guess what - I've been using a Jacob Jensen alarm clock for years and never noticed it! It's this one: http://www.conranusa.com/images/default/us/catalogue/large/739383.jpg A friend gave it to me for xmas, and I never read the small print on the clock face. And I never new how darn expensive these things are...

I found a Hotwheels '64 Chevy Impala in the toy aisle at the grocery store. But, sadly, I couldn't by it.:( It was $3.99 and at the time I had no money on me.:o

Uh - just out of curiosity... what were you doing in a supermarket without any money?

And here she is...

/\ What she said! :cool:

...anytime you see a really good looking bacon cheeseburger and you think..."Oooh, Dean would love that!"

...you're at Wendy's and they have a burger called the Baconator (http://www.wendys.com/food/Product.jsp?family=1&product=378) and you just know that Dean would devour it.

*raises hand* Same here. McDonalds had a 'Big Tasty Bacon' burger special for a while - and my son would order it every time we went.

You quickly and successfully solve your hangman puzzle because it was 'provenance'....and you know you never would have recognised the word pre-Supernatural obsession.

Okay, now you've made my day. Next time somebody asks me why I'm so obsessed with the show I'll tell them it's 'educational'. That should shut them up. :D

Jack_O'Neill_fan
August 17th, 2010, 10:03 AM
Okay, now you've made my day. Next time somebody asks me why I'm so obsessed with the show I'll tell them it's 'educational'. That should shut them up. :D
ROTFLOL :D I'll have to remember that!

...you are reading a SGA book and it mentions Ronon, so you think of star's sig, which makes you think of Dean. :)

RodneyIsGodney
August 17th, 2010, 04:30 PM
Uh - just out of curiosity... what were you doing in a supermarket without any money?
Um...working.:o

/\ What she said! :cool:
Yeah. Too bad I never got to meet it. See it in person.

Dunno if that clock is the same one that I saw but it's sure is a nifty one!

Okay, so maybe it wasn't an alarm clock after all that I saw.:o I really couldn't see much of the box, except for the name. There was something in the way.
http://i752.photobucket.com/albums/xx163/McKaysAngel/a13e_12.jpg <---this must be what I saw, the name Jensen is the same as on the box that I saw at work.

...you get a kick outta these --->http://cartoons.ashtonpress.net/supernatural.htm :D

Crichiel
August 17th, 2010, 06:21 PM
You suddenly realise your phone's name is the Droid DEVOUR...as in Devour, starring Jensen Ackles...and smile.

Jack_O'Neill_fan
August 18th, 2010, 10:42 AM
...you buy black earbuds, because they're the color Dean uses. (Phantom Traveler)

...you see rabbit feet for sale in a store and immediately think of Bad Day at Black Rock.

...you are overjoyed to find that your best friends listen to Dean's music (AC-DC, Metallica, Asia, etc.). :D

starg8fans
August 18th, 2010, 11:29 AM
... your son comes back with a Dean haircut from the hairdresser. He said it was an omen, he saw a classic Chevy Impala on the way there. "It even sounded like the Metallicar!"

Crichiel
August 18th, 2010, 11:43 AM
You ask your friend to change their monthly poker game (which has been going for years) because Fridays are now Supernatural night, so you can't possibly leave the house!

Jack_O'Neill_fan
August 19th, 2010, 11:21 AM
...you have to constantly remind yourself to breathe when you're looking at pictures of Sam (http://bellanut.livejournal.com/241240.html) and Dean's (http://bellanut.livejournal.com/242028.html) facial expressions. (There are some darn cute ones in there! :D )

RodneyIsGodney
August 19th, 2010, 01:51 PM
...you spot Hot Wheels on sale (for .99 cents) at your local grocery store and stop to look for an Impala. And when you find one (a '64) you squee a little and buy it!:D:D:D

http://i752.photobucket.com/albums/xx163/McKaysAngel/64_Chevy_Impala_Classics_Red_-_8674cf.jpg
She's mine baby!:D

iolanda
August 19th, 2010, 02:11 PM
....when it took you three months to re-watch "Swan Song" because you were so drained after watching it the the first time.

Crichiel
August 19th, 2010, 02:45 PM
...when after 3 months you STILL haven't re-watched Swan Song because you are still trying to cool off about what happened in it. (Of course, I am almost done with my S1-5 re-watch now, I am on The End, so I'll have to watch it again soon!)

...if after being so unhappy with the last episode, you are still on pins and needles waiting for the new season, because you still have such strong faith in all those involved.

starg8fans
August 19th, 2010, 09:54 PM
...when after 3 months you STILL haven't re-watched Swan Song because you are still trying to cool off about what happened in it. (Of course, I am almost done with my S1-5 re-watch now, I am on The End, so I'll have to watch it again soon!)

...if after being so unhappy with the last episode, you are still on pins and needles waiting for the new season, because you still have such strong faith in all those involved.

*huggles* That's the spirit - and I'm sure you won't be disappointed.

... when you have the day Spn returns after the hellatus circled in red ink in your calender, and the number of days until then marked on every page (I had a lot of time on my hands in Italy due to no internet...).

starg8fans
August 20th, 2010, 10:35 AM
P.S. Got another one

... when Spn manages to finally make you glad you had five years of Latin at school - which you hated every single second of. As a matter of fact, I pretty much understood the spell in The Devil You Know thatBrady used to summon Pestilence. It was something like "From the hands of [something] present procure for me the master of all sickness"

Crichiel
August 20th, 2010, 07:10 PM
Cause of the big ole smile that just came across my face when I went to fanfiction.net just now and saw that with only 18 more stories, Supernatural will have the most fan fiction of all tv shows!!

RodneyIsGodney
August 20th, 2010, 07:16 PM
Cause of the big ole smile that just came across my face when I went to fanfiction.net just now and saw that with only 18 more stories, Supernatural will have the most fan fiction of all tv shows!!
w00t!

Crichiel
August 21st, 2010, 09:50 AM
When you are trying your hardest to pinch every meager penny you have, but when the latest issue of Supernatural Magazine arrives with a reminder to renew subscription, you don't even think twice about spending THAT money!

Crichiel
August 21st, 2010, 10:40 AM
Update: ONE story away from tying Buffy, two away from becoming the new leader!! (Fanfiction)

RodneyIsGodney
August 21st, 2010, 10:46 AM
Update: ONE story away from tying Buffy, two away from becoming the new leader!! (Fanfiction)
w00t!!!

...you spend time searching out caps with favorite looks for the non-verbal communication thread.:D

Crichiel
August 21st, 2010, 01:12 PM
Current Fanfiction count:

Buffy the Vampire Slayer: 39,621
Supernatural: 39,623!!!!!

Woo-HOO!!!

RodneyIsGodney
August 21st, 2010, 06:07 PM

Woo-HOO!!!
YEE-HAW!!!!!!!

...you want the new SPN Soundtrack (http://www.supernaturalwiki.com/index.php?title=Supernatural:_Original_Television_Soundtrack) and you want it NOW!!!

starg8fans
August 21st, 2010, 08:38 PM

Woo-HOO!!!
Way to go Spn! http://i228.photobucket.com/albums/ee84/starg8fans/Sigs%20Collages%20etc/smilies/multifworks21.gif

RodneyIsGodney
August 22nd, 2010, 07:52 PM
...you can't get on GW for your daily SPN/Jensen thunk fix because GW is down and you're nieces and nephew (God love 'em) are over for a visit so you can't stay by/on your computer to do regular checks to see if GW is back because they wanna play games on your computer or are constantly pulling you away from your computer for one thing or another... and it seriously makes you wanna pout but you're a grown up and grown ups...Do. Not. Pout.

...your putting a piece of peach pie in a bowl (it's easier to eat it with ice cream on it that way) and while doing so Dean's voice echoes through your head saying "Bring me some Pie! I love me some pie."

...words and phrases like "gank" and "shag @ss", "fugly" and "@ss-hat" start slipping into your vocabulary and out of your mouth unconsciously.

Crichiel
August 22nd, 2010, 08:07 PM
-When GW is down all day and you get worried that you are going to forget what you wanted to post.

-When you don't really want to watch the next SPN episode in your rewatch (The End, love it, but I've watched it a lot) but you don't want to 'cheat' and skip it and you can't imagine watching anything else while you workout, so you put on the commentary for In the Beginning...for about the 12th time.

-When you read a short negative review of the show that was written years ago by a fairly well-known actor, one you used to really love, but you still kinda hold it against him.

starg8fans
August 22nd, 2010, 09:49 PM
- When you are tickled pink to finally meet somebody called 'Dean' in real life. Actually, I haven't met him yet, but it's a new family at our school and they live in my town.

Jack_O'Neill_fan
August 23rd, 2010, 11:31 AM
... when Spn manages to finally make you glad you had five years of Latin at school - which you hated every single second of.
Same here. I used to hate learning Latin, but after I started watching SPN I grew to like it more. :)

...you smile when you realize your mom bought Winchester brand targets for archery.

...you smile again when you eat 'Dean's' brand ice cream for dinner.

...you're reading about Irish Folklore and start coming up with fan-fic in your head about Dean and Sam hunting all the things you're reading about.

...you have a SPN password on your computer.

...you clap out loud when you read that SPN has the most fan-fic! :D

RodneyIsGodney
August 23rd, 2010, 11:44 AM
...you sneeze all day at work and can't help but be reminded of the SPN fic series you just read last night called "Sneeze" (http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4525446/1/Sneeze), a series of 50 one shots where in the boys (mostly Dean) sneeze for some reason or another, be it a cold or allergies. A really cute collection.:D

Crichiel
August 23rd, 2010, 07:35 PM
-When you want SO BADLY to throw your phone across the room, but instead fight with it for a full 15 minutes because you REALLY want to reply to someone else's post!

-Related to that, when you want to complain to GW that they have a 'top' button on the pages but no 'bottom' button, because when you are trying to scroll through a whole page on your phone, it just takes too darn long. You have important Supernatural thoughts that need to get out to the world, d*** it!! ;)

RodneyIsGodney
August 24th, 2010, 04:55 PM
...you see a can of Campbell's Tomato Rice soup on a shelf at the grocery store and you can't help but http://i217.photobucket.com/albums/cc205/RodneyisGodney/David%20Hewlett/biggrin.gif knowing that Dean's mom made him that soup when he was sick.

...you're talking to a coworker who is also fan of SPN and he's trying to think of where/how Jensen and Jared started, in other words, what they were in/on before SPN, and you're able to name every show and he says, "You're obsessed!" and you reply "Yep! And proud of it!:D

RodneyIsGodney
August 25th, 2010, 11:47 AM
...you know you're going to get the season 5 DVD set at Best Buy (http://www.bestbuy.com/site/SUPERNATURAL:+5T+SEASON+KEY+CHAIN+Exclusive/1171361.p;jsessionid=B4A4FE235F16C8FA4CB2439ABE41AAFE.bbolsp-app05-35?id=2136035&skuId=1171361&st=Supernatural&lp=3&cp=1) because they are offering a free SPN key chain with it. It's not the replica Impala but, it'll do.:D

Jack_O'Neill_fan
August 26th, 2010, 10:23 AM
...you know you're going to get the season 5 DVD set at Best Buy (http://www.bestbuy.com/site/SUPERNATURAL:+5T+SEASON+KEY+CHAIN+Exclusive/1171361.p;jsessionid=B4A4FE235F16C8FA4CB2439ABE41AAFE.bbolsp-app05-35?id=2136035&skuId=1171361&st=Supernatural&lp=3&cp=1) because they are offering a free SPN key chain with it. It's not the replica Impala but, it'll do.:D
Cool! :D

...you are watching Star Wars and realize Jar-Jar's eyes are yellow, then everytime you see him you think of YED.

...you see the name Jason and automatically read it as Jensen.

...your dad is telling your brother about some (7' long) wooden garden stakes he saw at the store and you can't help but think of the Trickster.

...your brother says there's nowhere completely safe on Earth, and you want to argue Bobby's safe room is!

RodneyIsGodney
August 27th, 2010, 04:53 PM
...you hold your pen the way Jensen/Dean does when writing.
http://i752.photobucket.com/albums/xx163/McKaysAngel/dean-us7.jpg

...you unconsciously say motel instead of hotel when talking about Hotels.

...you right Dean's name on pieces of scrap paper when checking out pens to make sure they work.

starg8fans
August 27th, 2010, 10:08 PM
- you right 'Dean' instead of 'Dear' at the beginning of a letter... (thank god I caught that one, it was a business letter too!)

- somebody mentions nailing a 'lucky horseshoe' over the door, and you think, 'duh, iron, keeps evil spirits away'

RodneyIsGodney
August 28th, 2010, 07:15 AM
...you're watching Friday the 13th (the one with Jared) and you say, "They need Dean and Sam.".

...you think the Impala should be a guest at a convention.

EDIT: one more...

...you buy another Hot Wheels '64 Impala...it was on sale for $1.99.. The blue one I mentioned earlier in the thread. Now I have two.:D

Jack_O'Neill_fan
August 29th, 2010, 11:57 AM
...you look and look for a black '67 Impala at an old car show, and come home sad because you only found a '60, '62, '64, and a '76 and none of them were black.

...your favorite car at the old car show is a hot pink Impala. :D (Made me think of all the fan-fics in which Sam said he was going to paint the Impala pink)

RodneyIsGodney
August 29th, 2010, 02:11 PM
...you see a bunch of mullet rock t-shirts (AC/DC, Lynard Skynard, Led Zepplin, etc..) at Walmart and they make you think of Dean. ...and Jensen, since I've seen pics of him in a Led Zepplin T-shirt.

iolanda
August 29th, 2010, 02:34 PM
...when you drive along the plate* where the partner towns of you town are listed, and the only one you notice is Austin, Texas, because it is in TEXAS, and you look up if one of the boys are from Austin, but they are not.

* I have to take a different tour into town since my move and never really noticed that plate before on the few occasions I passed it before

Jack_O'Neill_fan
August 30th, 2010, 11:17 AM
...you hear a dog barking and the first thing you think of is a hell hound.

...you are sad when your Dad oils the car door, because then it doesn't sound like the Impala.

starg8fans
August 31st, 2010, 07:06 AM
... you always have the Spn forum page on GW open on your computer, and 'reward' yourself for every task completed by popping in to see if anything has been posted.

... you buy a USB surf stick just to make sure you can download ep 6.01 the moment it becomes available (since it will air while you're attending a conference away from home)

Jack_O'Neill_fan
August 31st, 2010, 10:21 AM
...you are talking about the apocalypse with your family and can't believe they don't know who the four horsemen are.

RodneyIsGodney
August 31st, 2010, 12:47 PM

... you buy a USB surf stick just to make sure you can download ep 6.01 the moment it becomes available (since it will air while you're attending a conference away from home)
Bummer.

...you walk by the same scarecrow everyday and everyday you say "Dude. You fugly." Sometimes out loud...sometimes in your head.

Crichiel
September 1st, 2010, 02:08 PM
You spend the day squee-ing because you have a new Supernatural Magazine, the new season 4 Companion book, and the new novel should arrive in the mail tomorrow or the next day....BUT you aren't going to read any of them now. You are waiting for Monday (Labour Day) when you have the whole day off because you want to wait until you can give them their proper attention!!

RodneyIsGodney
September 1st, 2010, 02:19 PM
You spend the day squee-ing because you have a new Supernatural Magazine, the new season 4 Companion book, and the new novel should arrive in the mail tomorrow or the next day....BUT you aren't going to read any of them now. You are waiting for Monday (Labour Day) when you have the whole day off because you want to wait until you can give them their proper attention!!
And we all know good things come to those who wait!:D

I too just got the new Supernatural Magazine...from my bookstore. But I'm jealous because you have the S4 companion. I was lucky to find the S3 companion )the only one I have) when I did as I wasn't actually lookin' for it at the time, was searching out the mag...or maybe it was a new novel? I found the companion and bought that instead. They didn't have the other books... And you've got the new novel ("War of the Sons"?) coming and I'm still lookin' for it...at my bookstore(s). That one and "Heart of the Dragon" I'm lookin' for. I loved The Unholy Cause!

Yeah, that make me obsessed.:o:D

Crichiel
September 1st, 2010, 04:14 PM
I too just got the new Supernatural Magazine...from my bookstore. But I'm jealous because you have the S4 companion. I was lucky to find the S3 companion )the only one I have) when I did as I wasn't actually lookin' for it at the time, was searching out the mag...or maybe it was a new novel? I found the companion and bought that instead. They didn't have the other books... And you've got the new novel ("War of the Sons"?) coming and I'm still lookin' for it...at my bookstore(s). That one and "Heart of the Dragon" I'm lookin' for. I loved The Unholy Cause!

Yeah, that make me obsessed.:o:D

Do you not live in the States, RiG? (I forget who is where!). I have a subscription to the Supernatural Magazine (so I actually get it early), and I pre-order all books off of Amazon. They end up being cheaper with no shipping fees or taxes and I get them right away, even if I forget about release dates or the release dates are changed (like the release for this past novel AND for the season 5 companion, which has now been pushed back to October). I also noticed that bookstores are hit and miss when it comes to carrying any of the books I tend to read. Yup, Amazon is my best friend.

iolanda
September 3rd, 2010, 11:59 PM
... you really have to think about closing all this tabs with SPN pictures and infos and GW thunk threads, because two colleagues are about to arrive and you know that you have to work on the mac and you'll have to close the tabs then anyway.

starg8fans
September 4th, 2010, 12:53 AM
... you really have to think about closing all this tabs with SPN pictures and infos and GW thunk threads, because two colleagues are about to arrive and you know that you have to work on the mac and you'll have to close the tabs then anyway.

*grins* ... you have two browsers running on your Mac, one for work related stuff and one for GW, PB, YT etc. so you can just hit 'hide' whenever someone gets too close.

Crichiel
September 4th, 2010, 06:32 AM
At the State Fair you and the little one scour the Chevy display. And when you find a new (wish it was old) Impala, you take have a picture taken of the two of you in front of it.

For the first time...oh, EVER...you tell your family that, no, you can't come to the latest family bbq but don't tell them that it's because you are planning the whole day to stay home and read the new SPN novel, magazine, and companion. I figure I deserve it. For years, every time I've gotten a free day, someone needs me for something or a get-together is planned.

Jack_O'Neill_fan
September 4th, 2010, 11:58 AM
*grins* ... you have two browsers running on your Mac, one for work related stuff and one for GW, PB, YT etc. so you can just hit 'hide' whenever someone gets too close.
:D Exactly what I do.

...yoo're watching an episode of The Waltons and every time it mentions hunting (for animals), you can't help but think of the supernatural kind of hunting.

RodneyIsGodney
September 4th, 2010, 04:34 PM
Do you not live in the States, RiG? (I forget who is where!).
Yes, I do live in the states.

I have a subscription to the Supernatural Magazine (so I actually get it early), and I pre-order all books off of Amazon. They end up being cheaper with no shipping fees or taxes and I get them right away, even if I forget about release dates or the release dates are changed (like the release for this past novel AND for the season 5 companion, which has now been pushed back to October). I also noticed that bookstores are hit and miss when it comes to carrying any of the books I tend to read. Yup, Amazon is my best friend.
I would order everything form Amazon if I could. Yes, I have a couple credit cards but they're only for emergencies. Like household problems, hospital bills etc... So, I have to rely on my local bookstores, even though they are "hit and miss". And I don't trust the mail with magazine deliveries, I'm afraid the mag will be ruined before they get to me. That and I have a crappy mailbox. Leaks like a sieve when it rains. Everything inside it gets wet! And I don't want a waterlogged SPN magazine.

I do however have a couple Birthday presents just come in the mail from Amazon, thanks to my mother...SPN related of course. Gotta wait until tomorrow to open them though.

...you purposely ask for SPN related birthday presents.:D

starg8fans
September 5th, 2010, 12:14 AM
I do however have a couple Birthday presents just come in the mail from Amazon, thanks to my mother...SPN related of course. Gotta wait until tomorrow to open them though.

Well, in that case -

http://i228.photobucket.com/albums/ee84/starg8fans/Sigs%20Collages%20etc/smilies/birthday.gif, RiG!!! http://i228.photobucket.com/albums/ee84/starg8fans/Sigs%20Collages%20etc/smilies/20-1.gif

Jack_O'Neill_fan
September 5th, 2010, 10:09 AM
Good idea... :D

RodneyIsGodney
September 5th, 2010, 11:18 AM
Good idea... :D
...you get a Dean Winchester 2011 calendar and the SPN novel War of the Sons for your Birthday.:D

Crichiel
September 5th, 2010, 12:28 PM
Yes, I do live in the states.

And I don't trust the mail with magazine deliveries, I'm afraid the mag will be ruined before they get to me. That and I have a crappy mailbox. Leaks like a sieve when it rains. Everything inside it gets wet! And I don't want a waterlogged SPN magazine.

My mailbox is like that as well. My Entertainment Weekly frequently gets soaked. But Titan magazines (Supernatural and Stargate) send their magazines wrapped in plastic, so they are always beautiful AND starting with this past issue, they now have taken all the little 'inside this issue' pictures and barcodes off the front of the issues that are sent in the mail. They have to have them on for retailers, but for subscribers have taken all that off so that the cover is just one gorgeous, unmarred shot of our boys! Nice!!

And HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!. Enjoy your presents! :)

Jack_O'Neill_fan
September 6th, 2010, 10:25 AM
...you get a Dean Winchester 2011 calendar and the SPN novel War of the Sons for your Birthday.:D
How cool is that!?! :D I'm jealous!

Crichiel
September 7th, 2010, 06:44 AM
You wish you could read slower because you read the SPN novel (War of the Sons), the season 4 companion, and the 100-page SPN magazine in under a day....and now you have no new SPN reading material. Rats.

RodneyIsGodney
September 7th, 2010, 12:05 PM
How cool is that!?! :D I'm jealous!
Prepare to be more jealous...I also got the season 2 DVD set yesterday and I'm gettin' S5 tonight.:D

You wish you could read slower because you read the SPN novel (War of the Sons), the season 4 companion, and the 100-page SPN magazine in under a day....and now you have no new SPN reading material. Rats.
DAMN! You are a fast reader!:Eek: I'm a slow reader myself... Well, There's always fan fiction!

...you read SPN fanfic every night before going to bed.
...you do the above in the hopes that it'll help you have SPN related dreams

Crichiel
September 7th, 2010, 04:47 PM
Oh, you better believe after all that reading I did yesterday, that I had myself more than one Jared/Jensen dream last night! Don't remember a lot of details, but I was on set, so it was Jared and Jensen, no9t Sam and Dean.

RodneyIsGodney
September 7th, 2010, 06:28 PM
Oh, you better believe after all that reading I did yesterday, that I had myself more than one Jared/Jensen dream last night! Don't remember a lot of details, but I was on set, so it was Jared and Jensen, no9t Sam and Dean.
Oh man! I haven't had a single SPN dream! And I try soooooo hard too.:( Maybe tonight it'll happen since I just got season 5 on DVD and watched the gag reel and the100th episode featurette. And then an episode of course. Season 2's Bloodlust, watching in order.

*crosses fingers*

...you travel to two different Target stores looking for the S5 DVD's because the first one you went to SOLD OUT of the 4 or 5 copies they had and you don't get home until after 8pm which means you have to eat a late (frozen/tv) dinner. Boy, the things I do for this show!

starg8fans
September 8th, 2010, 04:39 AM
Oh man! I haven't had a single SPN dream! And I try soooooo hard too.:( Maybe tonight it'll happen since I just got season 5 on DVD and watched the gag reel and the100th episode featurette. And then an episode of course. Season 2's Bloodlust, watching in order.

Since you're lucky enough to have access to this 'extra' - how's the featurette? Any noteworthy tidbits/info/details?

RodneyIsGodney
September 8th, 2010, 08:55 AM
Since you're lucky enough to have access to this 'extra' - how's the featurette? Any noteworthy tidbits/info/details?
Spoilers for the 100th Episode Featurette!
The featurette is great! Lot's of interviews pieces with Jensen, Jared, Jim and Misha on set. Video of the 100th episode party...speeches from Jared and Jensen on stage about how great is working on the show and thanking everybody. With clips of Jensen on stage performing with The Impalas. Not actual footage like in the Youtube video. The head of CW on stage talking about how proud the network is to have the show. That's about all I can remember at the moment, I've only watched it once. But, after I've seen it a few times I'll be able to remember more...and I'll take notes!;)

Crichiel
September 10th, 2010, 04:47 AM
Hey, stars, I put this on the season 5/6 thread, but I'll put it here, too. The 100th eposode feature is...a half hour mix of shots of people mingling at the party, interviews of cast and crew at the party, The head of WB television giving his speech, head of the CW giving her speech, Bob Singer's speech, Jared and Jensen's speech, separate interviews from Jared, Jensen, Misha, Jim Beaver taken sometime while they were on set, and an interview with Eric Kripke. All of these things kind of cut together, all highlighting the accomplishment of reaching 100 episodes.

You might be obsessed if...your dreams have branched out to include Jim Beaver....No! Not like that! I dreamed that he hired me as his daughter's new nanny.

Jack_O'Neill_fan
September 11th, 2010, 10:37 AM
Read it again! :) You notice things you didn't the first time if you read it more than once.

You might be obsessed if...your dreams have branched out to include Jim Beaver....No! Not like that! I dreamed that he hired me as his daughter's new nanny.
:D I had a dream the other night in which Sam and Dean were trying to get Bobby and Ellen to marry. :)

...you teach yourself important words like 'Sam', 'Dean', 'Winchester', and 'Supernatural' in Egyptian hieroglyphics.

...you don't call shiny, black cars, 'shiny, black cars' anymore. Now they're 'Metallicar black' cars.

RodneyIsGodney
September 11th, 2010, 03:03 PM
...you can't help but think of Dean when you're 6 year old niece talks about a play date she's gonna have with a boy! who is funny and handsome.:D And we all know that Dean is both.;)

...you think of Dean when you hear the song "I'm Pretty Good at Drinkin' Beer".

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XtMy5IBmX7E&feature=fvw

Here are the lyrics...I've bolded the bits that really make me think of Dean...

I wasn't born for diggin deep holes (he digs deep holes all the time -salt & burns)
I'm not made for pavin long roads (no, but he sure looks good walkin' them)
I aint cut out to climb high line poles (don't know about poles. now fences on the other hand...)
But I'm pretty good at drinkin beer (yes he is)

I'm not the type to work in a bank (nope, not at all. unless he's undercover)
I'm no good at slappin on things (depends on what the "things" are)
Don't have a knack for makin motors crank, no (actually, he does)
But I'm pretty good at drinkin beer (he sure is)

So hand me one more (okay)
That's what I'm here for ( it's what he's here for)
I'm built for having a ball (don't we know it)
I love the nightlife (we've noticed)
I love my budlight (minus the light part)
I like 'em cold and tall (the more cold beer the better)

I aint much for mowin thick grass (we saw him do that in WIAWSNB, so, yes he is)
I'm too slow for workin' too fast (slow he is not)
I don't do windows so honey don't ask(unless it's the Impala's windows)
But I'm pretty good at drinkin' beer (and he looks good drinkin' beer. beerstache!)

A go getter maybe I'm not (oh yes he is)
I'm not known for doin' a lot (I've known him to do a hell of a lot)
But I do my best work when the weather's hot (I'm sure)
I'm pretty good at drinkin' beer (so we've seen. Monster movie anyone?)

So hand me one more (he likes to drink)
That's what I'm here for (Yeah, yeah...)
I'm built for having a ball (that's for sure)
I love the nightlife (that we know)
I love my budlight (not so much light)
I like 'em cold and tall (frothy and served in a gigantic frosty mug)

I wasn't born for diggin deep holes (but he's done it)
I'm not made for pavin long roads (and he's walked 'em)
I aint cut out to climb high line poles (is too)
But I'm pretty good at drinkin beer(I'm sure Jo thinks so too)
I'm pretty good at drinkin beer (so good)

[Spoken] So hand me one more boys... (girls - if he's at the roadhouse...or oktoberfest)
That's what I'm here for (we know)

Er...okay...I have no idea why I added notes to every line. It wasn't my intention. Guess I got carried away.:o

Crichiel
September 11th, 2010, 06:35 PM
Even watching it for the 3rd or 4th time, and only half paying attention, being really sick yourself at the time

Episode 5.10 spoiler
You cry like a baby at Jo's and Ellen's last scenes

Crichiel
September 11th, 2010, 06:38 PM
Sorry to double post, but got another one.

You figure out the cost to go to the Supernatural convention in Vancouver, including plane tickets, hotel, and the minimum number of photos and autographs you would want comes to somewhere around $1600-$2000....and, even though it was only for 10 seconds or so, you SERIOUSLY CONSIDER IT!! (Luckily, my brain AND bank account speak louder than my heart's desire!) :P

Jack_O'Neill_fan
September 13th, 2010, 04:47 PM
Er...okay...I have no idea why I added notes to every line. It wasn't my intention. Guess I got carried away.:o
No problem, RIG!!! I loved reading your commentary. :D

This first one isn't really a You-might-have-crossed-from-SPN-fan-to-obsessed-if, more of a You-know-you-watch-too-much-SPN-if...

...if you start have dreams about the apocalypse. :)

...you always write with a black marker on the dry-erase board in school because it reminds you of the Impala.

...you think of Sam when you have a math problem involving clowns.

...when you draw exclamation-mark-smilie-faces you pretend they're Sam and Dean and other people from SPN.

...you write all over your book-markers about how great SPN is. :o

padr49904
September 14th, 2010, 09:38 PM
If you saw a license plate from Kansas and noticed the border someone bought for it said Lawrence Kansas and you had to take a picture. Still have it too :)

starg8fans
September 14th, 2010, 10:00 PM
If every time you open you laptop you check the Spn threads before even looking at your e-mails.

Crichiel
September 15th, 2010, 05:30 AM
If every time you open you laptop you check the Spn threads before even looking at your e-mails.

THAT'S why, in the Hangman thread, I was shocked you were up so early. Not only were you UP, but you had already checked into the forum here before 7 in the morning!!

RodneyIsGodney
September 15th, 2010, 03:03 PM
No problem, RIG!!! I loved reading your commentary. :D
Thank you.:D

Okay, I just have to comment on yours...

...if you start have dreams about the apocalypse. :)
That is scary.

...you always write with a black marker on the dry-erase board in school because it reminds you of the Impala.
Black and shiny?

...you think of Sam when you have a math problem involving clowns.
*gigglesnort* Poor Sam.

...when you draw exclamation-mark-smilie-faces you pretend they're Sam and Dean and other people from SPN.
Okay, that is just too cute!:D

...you write all over your book-markers about how great SPN is. :o
...you think about designing your own SPN bookmarks. I have this plain pink bookmark shaped piece of paper that I'm currently using and I keep on thinking that maybe I should Supernaturalize it somehow. Since I use it for my SPN novels.

Jack_O'Neill_fan
September 15th, 2010, 04:38 PM
That is scary.
I got a really great fan-fic idea from it. :D

Black and shiny?
Yup! :)

...you think about designing your own SPN bookmarks. I have this plain pink bookmark shaped piece of paper that I'm currently using and I keep on thinking that maybe I should Supernaturalize it somehow. Since I use it for my SPN novels.
That would be really cool!!! :D You definitely should do that.

...you start to feel the tiniest bit panicky when you can't find the next SPN episode to watch online. I really don't want to skip it.

RodneyIsGodney
September 15th, 2010, 05:45 PM
I got a really great fan-fic idea from it. :D
Cool!

Yup! :)
Oh, I was right!

That would be really cool!!! :D You definitely should do that.
I'm thinking maybe the anti-possession tattoo design...maybe.

...you start to feel the tiniest bit panicky when you can't find the next SPN episode to watch online. I really don't want to skip it.
What episode is it? I have several sites bookmarked for watching SPN online. I could help ya find it...if you haven't found it yet.

RodneyIsGodney
September 16th, 2010, 06:15 PM
Okay, I've got one for y'all...

...your cat knows when SPN is on and comes and sits with you when it's on.

I must watch it so much that she learned the schedule (when I watch it, one episode per night) because every night once the episode has started she comes trotting into the living room and hops up on the couch and sits her furry little butt down and curls up right next to me. Every. Single. Time.:D

And now a normal one...

...you have a Dean dream.

Dreamt he was bathing a baby girl. Don't know why or who the baby was...or who the baby belonged to for that matter, but I do know it wasn't his. It didn't last long though. Darn it!

starg8fans
September 16th, 2010, 06:54 PM

Hope you managed to find it!

I must watch it so much that she learned the schedule (when I watch it, one episode per night) because every night once the episode has started she comes trotting into the living room and hops up on the couch and sits her furry little butt down and curls up right next to me. Every. Single. Time.:D

Well, cats are sorta psychic, maybe the supernatural issue appeals to her.

And now a normal one...

...you have a Dean dream.

Dreamt he was bathing a baby girl. Don't know why or who the baby was...or who the baby belonged to for that matter, but I do know it wasn't his. It didn't last long though. Darn it!

Lucky you! I'd take a short Dean or Jensen dream over no Dean or Jensen dream any day. Was this before or after you (S6 episode name) read the synopsis and saw the pix from Two Men and a Baby?

... you export all the movies of your kids' musical and theatrical performances to an external hard drive so you can have two seasons of Spn at your instant disposal on your laptop.

RodneyIsGodney
September 16th, 2010, 08:22 PM
Well, cats are sorta psychic, maybe the supernatural issue appeals to her.
Yeah, maybe.

Lucky you! I'd take a short Dean or Jensen dream over no Dean or Jensen dream any day. Was this before or after you (S6 episode name) read the synopsis and saw the pix from Two Men and a Baby?
After I read the synopsis but before I saw the pics...had the dream last night (my last night), saw the pics today(yesterday to you).

... you export all the movies of your kids' musical and theatrical performances to an external hard drive so you can have two seasons of Spn at your instant disposal on your laptop.
Ah prioritizing. Gotta love it!

Jack_O'Neill_fan
September 18th, 2010, 09:57 AM
What episode is it? I have several sites bookmarked for watching SPN online. I could help ya find it...if you haven't found it yet.
I've found it now, thanks. :)< Snipped by Moderator>No naming of "other means" sites ,please !

Aw...how sweet is that? I wish I had a cat to watch SPN with... :)

You gotta do what you gotta do! :D

RodneyIsGodney
September 18th, 2010, 04:07 PM
<Snipped by Moderator>No naming of "Other means" sites,please !

Aw...how sweet is that? I wish I had a cat to watch SPN with... :)
'tis sweet indeed.:D

...you have 8 tabs on you web browser open to SPN fanfics, another 6 open to various SPN related stuff.

warrior_chic
September 18th, 2010, 08:40 PM
Can I get your take as to whether I've crossed over yet?

...After watching the last half of "Roadkill" on TNT one morning, you then spend every waking minute (and then some) of 3 weeks watching every episode from all 5 seasons.
...<Snipped by Moderator.No "other means" site names please ! >
...Make "Eye of the Tiger" as a ringtone, specifically using the part Jensen did.
...Get a henna tattoo at the renaissance festival and immediately regret not having an image of the anti-possession tattoo on hand, so settle for a pentacle instead.
...Completely ignore dinner hosts for about 2 minutes after seeing a black classic muscle car pass outside. Convinced myself it was an Impala and my mind immediately shot to the boys.
... Stay up 2 hours too late to read all 13 pages of the thread, just to see how much is true, even though I have to get up early and move to my apartment in the morning.

So how do I stack up? :o

Bagpuss
September 19th, 2010, 05:14 AM
From the FAQ :

Episode downloads. Do not use GateWorld to request, trade, or advertise illegal downloads of copyrighted films or television programs, including Stargate. Keep any such conversations in private e-mail -- no exceptions.

Naming places where unofficial "other means" can be found = advertising those sites.

MPAA,other agencies and Studio people lurk GW and other fansites ,and have legal teams permanently on standby.

Heed that warning ,and carry on enjoying your thread.:)

Skydiver
September 19th, 2010, 05:26 AM
Not only do they lurk here to shut those sites down, they can shut US down if they and their lawyers deem that we are 'trafficking in illegal download information'

So just don't do it.

Any new member that joins just to 'nicely' share download info is unilaterally banned. Any established member can be warned, but can also be banned out of hand.

We know that there are some that illegally download. That's your 'problem'. I don't give a dang what you do on your own time and space, but I do care about what you post here. And your connections to illegality will not ruin things for everyone else here. What you communicate and share via your private e-mail, LJ, MySPace, etc....that's your business. What you do here is ours.

Follow this rule or you can play somewhere else, because we have a zero tolerance. This is also not a topic that's open to discussion.

Jack_O'Neill_fan
September 19th, 2010, 10:19 AM
...you have 8 tabs on you web browser open to SPN fanfics, another 6 open to various SPN related stuff.
Yup, sounds like me. :) I've had as many as 25 open before.

Can I get your take as to whether I've crossed over yet?
Welcome to the ranks of the obsessed, wc!!! :D

Naming places where unofficial "other means" can be found = advertising those sites.

MPAA,other agencies and Studio people lurk GW and other fansites ,and have legal teams permanently on standby.

Heed that warning ,and carry on enjoying your thread.:)
Sorry about that. I apparently need to read the FAQ more often. :o

RodneyIsGodney
September 19th, 2010, 05:42 PM
Yup, sounds like me. :) I've had as many as 25 open before.
...:eek:

Welcome to the ranks of the obsessed, wc!!! :D
Welcome welcome welcome wc!

Sorry about that. I apparently need to read the FAQ more often. :o
Yeah, so do I. :o Sorry guys!

...you find an rockin' AC/DC hoodie and you want it, you want it bad but...the dang thing is too small so you can't get it and now you're :mad::mckay::( I tried it on anyway, couldn't resist.;)

warrior_chic
September 20th, 2010, 09:06 AM
Thanks guys! :)

I'm going through major SPN withdrawl. I just moved and my cable and internet are not working, so I missed TNT's eps this morning and i can't go online and get my fix. I'm sure people would get a little annoyed with me if I sat here at one of 4 community computers for an hour watching an ep. But it's SOOOO worth it.