This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Brand new SGU Clip!!

In this review at cinema spy, there is a clip, brand new, not a trailer, a full clip. I LOVE THE mistical music in the clip. Stunning visuals as well. Check it out, its the second video.

http://www.cinemaspy.com/article.php?id=3181#read_ar
    sigpic

I started watching it and realized it was way more than I wanted to know about the show before I saw it.

In essence, major spoiler alert.

Comment

Originally posted by jrd231 View Post
      I started watching it and realized it was way more than I wanted to know about the show before I saw it.

In essence, major spoiler alert.
      Ok you know this scene in the trailer

http://www.gateworld.net/gallery/dis...um=738&pos=114

It elaborates on that and the destiny. SO in essence. SPOILER ELERT!!
      sigpic

Comment

I wouldnt say that these anything major in the video interview, in spoiler terms

Comment

I want to watch it...but I don't want to spoil it when it first airs...GAH! I've read some spoilers, avoided others. What to do!? What to do!?

How long is it?

How spoilery is the review?

There are no regrets. Thank you Brad Wright and everyone else for SGU,
          and the amazing Stargate franchise in general.

Comment

Originally posted by Orion Antreas View Post
            I want to watch it...but I don't want to spoil it when it first airs...GAH! I've read some spoilers, avoided others. What to do!? What to do!?

How long is it?
            Its a video interview split into 2 parts (part 3 is the 5min scene posted awhile ago), the clip MD is refering to is at the start on the 2nd video. The clip itself isnt all that long. Basically if you know what the Destiny is, know why the pilot is called Air and have seen the comic-con trailer, specifically TJs line in it, IMO there isnt anything in it that i would class as a spoiler..

Comment

Originally posted by Madwelshboy View Post
              Its a video interview split into 2 parts (part 3 is the 5min scene posted awhile ago), the clip MD is refering to is at the start on the 2nd video. The clip itself isnt all that long. Basically if you know what the Destiny is, know why the pilot is called Air and have seen the comic-con trailer, specifically TJs line in it, IMO there isnt anything in it that i would class as a spoiler..
              Yeah, I couldn't resist and watched it anyway. Beautiful. Simply beautiful.

Spoiler:
              I wonder how it can travel outside of hyperspace without Einstein's Law of Relativity coming into play? Hyperspace was in subspace, so how I always viewed it, Law of Relativity didn't apply for that. Hmm...This is gonna be interesting to explore.

There are no regrets. Thank you Brad Wright and everyone else for SGU,
              and the amazing Stargate franchise in general.

Comment

The's nothing really spoilery with the clip.

All it confirms, is that yes, they're on a ship, and yes, the ship is in trouble.

Also, the acting is pretty god damn superb.
                These are the wrong people... in the wrong place.

Comment

Originally posted by Madwelshboy View Post
                  Actually the third video isn't the 5 min clip. It has a 30 second scene from the 5 on clip, but the rest of the third video is BW interviews.
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by major davis View Post
                    Actually the third video isn't the 5 min clip. It has a 30 second scene from the 5 on clip, but the rest of the third video is BW interviews.
                    i kinda just gave up after they said "a scene from the premier of SGU" and started showing the start of the min clip

Comment

whats the title of this video cos i cant find it on the site, even searched stargate universe in the search bar, no luck

the link only takes u to the homepage.
                      sigpic
                      THERE IS NO MORE POWER!!

Comment

Where abouts on the site is the clip? I can't find it

Comment

Same here, it leads me nowhere.

Comment

There must be a problem at the cinemaspy site because the RSS feed isn't even showing it now. Hopefully they'll fix it soon.
                            sigpic

Comment

Up on the task bar you'll find the three vids.

Right now, they really seem to have some problems with the article, don't know why...
                              sigpic
                              My short movie "Red Bag" / The Scifi Guys Podcast / My Twitter account

Comment

Working...
                              X