PDA

View Full Version : Artifacts you'd like to see in the warehouse

jds1982
September 20th, 2009, 01:26 PM
I saw a thread like this on imdb for Warehouse 13 and I thought it'd be fun to have the same thing here. So what kinds of artifacts do you think should be in the warehouse and what do you think they'd do?

Fonzie's leather jacket-It gives you the power to fix anything just by punching it, however it also gives you the desire to jump over increasingly impossible and stupid things.

pookey
September 20th, 2009, 01:36 PM
marbles, when you play with them, you lose yours

Madwelshboy
September 20th, 2009, 01:57 PM
A microphone (from any famous singer) to have a musical episode :lol:

DigiFluid
September 20th, 2009, 02:08 PM
Those are all fantastic ideas :D

Alan Wake
September 20th, 2009, 02:10 PM
I'd like to see a stargate in the warehouse... Ya, I know ;)

Maybe as an inside joke? hehe

ShadowMaat
September 20th, 2009, 07:26 PM

Well, you could have the original gate from the movie. Would it be intended to work like the actual gate and cause anyone who steps through it to disappear? It's ASSUMED they're sent somewhere, but since it's the only one of its kind no one has ever made it back to say what happened.

An Eye of Ra pendant might be easier and less obvious- it COULD be a Stargate thing or it could be a genuine Egyptian relic and it would carry some kind of death curse on it, of course.

How about a the very first original draft of Neil Gaiman's Sandman comic? It could send folks into the Dreaming... with no way out. The person would just enter a coma-like state from which they couldn't be wakened. It's a bit contemporary, but so's the Studio 54 disco ball. ;)

Amelia Earhart's goggles. Wonder what they'd do?

Also, I know they've already done Poe, but I REALLY REALLY hope there's something of HP Lovecraft's in the Dark Archives and that whatever it is can call forth Cthulhu. Maybe a copy of the REAL Necronomicon. It's been done before, but that wouldn't make it any less cool, IMO. http://www.freethought-forum.com/forum/images/smilies/Loved_by_pro_amateur.gif

Michael Jackson's glove: compels you to dance... until you drop. Maybe even after you're dead. :D

How about one of the musical instruments from the Titanic? Plays the last tune the band played while going down... and probably has some water element to it, too. Either filling the room with water or filling the lungs of the person who started it playing. Covering everything with frost. *shrug*

Charlie Chaplin's cane. Not sure what that one would do, either, unless it involved comical mishaps. Or at least mishaps that would be comical in a movie but could be deadly in real life.

So many possibilities!

knowles2
September 21st, 2009, 01:35 AM
pyramid.
With the back story of how they got it into the warehouse without anyone noticing. Not to sure what it could do, may be it bring people back alive or something.
There got to be a mummy or two in the warehouse.

lordofseas
September 21st, 2009, 03:43 AM
Tutankhamun's real death mask.

Girlbot
September 21st, 2009, 05:26 AM
How about the pot of gold that is supposed to be at the end of the rainbow. The pot itself is gold, but when you reach in, it will give you a certain amount of currency at a time, but takes some of your life force each time.

Spimman
September 25th, 2009, 06:17 AM
1) The Compass of Christopher Columbus or the
2) Contract of Hernan Cortes
3) Weapon of Ganges Khan

Girlbot
September 25th, 2009, 07:50 AM
The pearly gates

Specter177
September 25th, 2009, 06:20 PM
Jimi Hendrix's Guitar.

Occulus
September 26th, 2009, 12:15 PM
Babe Ruth's baseball bat. The ball (any ball) goes wherever you think it will go when you hit it.

Beethoven's conductor's baton. It makes people who see you using it hear nothing but music. The antidote is the tuning fork.

Carl Sagan's chalk. Causes physical manifestations of equations written with it.

Julia Childs' favorite whisk. Multiplies ingredients when used to mix them.

The ropes used to hang the men seen in that (in)famous lynching photo (http://www.digitaljournalist.org/issue0309/lm18.html) (took place in Marion, IN- 10,000 whites stormed the courthouse to remove and lynch two black men accused of raping a young girl). Causes people to try to strangle the person the holder of the ropes is thinking of, and can be used to make a person try to strangle themselves as well. These ropes belong in the dark vault.

William Randolph Hearst's tieclip. When worn, it makes everyone believe everything you say. This one also belongs in the dark vault.

Marie Curie's necklace. Allows the wearer to see radiation by making it part of the wearer's visible spectrum.

The original Anarchist's Cookbook. Makes the reader an expert in whatever branch of mayhem they read from it for as long as they have the book. Obviously, this one belongs in the dark vault.

Judy Garland's ruby slippers. Transport you wherever you want to go when you click your heels together three times.

This is fun, I could go on and on....

lordofseas
September 26th, 2009, 05:04 PM
Sword in the Stone
Knife that Brutus used to stab Julius Caesar
Cleopatra's Basket of Figs

Occulus
September 28th, 2009, 02:03 AM
I just couldn't resist. This is too much fun. I toyed with this thread all day at work, and here's what I came up with.

Frank Lloyd Wright's drafting table. Compels a person seated at the table to accurately visualize and then draw on paper the interior architecture of any building from a photograph of the exterior.

Pablo Picasso's easel: Causes dismemberment by paintbrush. I'll leave the rest to your imaginations...

George Zingali's flexible ruler: Capable of moving people involuntarily if their exact position is plotted on paper using the ruler, this artifact is difficult to use but, if used properly, also extremely powerful.

Liberace's personal datebook: If not located within the Warehouse, causes serious distraction and mayhem per the schedule and locations written in the book. This is one of the artifacts in the Warehouse that depend on the Gooery to not cause utter chaos.

Lemarchand's Box: The real one, which inspired the famous "Hellraiser" horror films. Utterly indestructible (this was put to the test in Kokura, Japan on 8/9/45, and the box survived), Lemarchand's Box is among the most dangerous artifacts stored in the warehouse and resides deep in the dark vault.

Magellan's Sextant: Imparts to the user at any time of day or night- if the sextant is used correctly- the user's exact location. It's GPS without the satellites, and works anywhere. So useful it's probably somewhere in Artie's bag. Encrypted anonymous notation follows: Is Artie's bag an Artifact??

Benjamin Franklin's first mailbox: Delivers mail from the future to the indicated address. This is in the Warehouse because the postmark, although always in the future and always pertinent to the address, is always a completely random date. The address portion of this mailbox is intentionally left blank by the Regents so no mail is ever actually delivered. Positioned outside the original Leena's Bed & Breakfast for aesthetic reasons.

David's sling: The sling David used to kill Goliath in the Bible. Any shot fired from this sling flies more than a mile at supersonic speed. This artifact is in the dark vault.

I'm having way too much fun with this.

leeman15251
September 28th, 2009, 07:36 AM
A microphone (from any famous singer) to have a musical episode :lol:

that could be a good episode if they worked it right.

Exiled Master
October 1st, 2009, 03:38 PM
Hunter S. Thompson's glasses. Think Timothy Leary's glasses, but less pretty/groovy and more bats***.
Hugh Hefner's pipe (from that one picture. you know which) However, I'm not sure what it should do. My first guess was becoming irresistible to women, but that's too easy. My second was immortality, but I know the actual reason for his longevity. Plus it's kind of hard to say 'smoking is good for you' when the story is in a modern setting.

Gem of Tigress
October 1st, 2009, 05:31 PM
The One Ring from The Lord of the Rings.
that one should go in the Dark Vault. :)

G.T.

Gate Ranger
October 1st, 2009, 06:10 PM
The Ring of Power from The Lord of the Rings. It compels you to do something evil with a sword.

Gate Ranger

Gem of Tigress
October 2nd, 2009, 06:15 AM
The Ring of Power from The Lord of the Rings. It compels you to do something evil with a sword.

Gate Ranger

:lol: Same idea!

G.T.

jds1982
October 3rd, 2009, 09:29 AM
John Wilkes Boothe's derringer. I'm not sure what it would do (besides the obvious).
Charlemagne's sword.
Hitler's mustache.

lordofseas
October 4th, 2009, 05:58 PM
The first Coca-Cola bottle ever made.

Girlbot
October 7th, 2009, 06:36 AM
How about the RCA Victor phonograph and the dog, Nipper?
Wind up the phonograph and the cute little guy turns into a giant Mastiff and kills on your command.

Gate Ranger
October 7th, 2009, 07:24 PM
:lol: Same idea!

G.T.

:indeed:

Gate Ranger

ShadowMaat
October 8th, 2009, 04:59 PM
Either a perfume or a breath spray/box of mints that has the power of compulsion. Anyone wearing/using it has utter control of those around them. I know SGA and Torchwood (and others) have used something similar in the perfume field, but that's more about forcing someone to love you, THIS wouldn't grant that illusion: the compelled would be fighting it every step of the way and STILL be unable to stop themselves. And it wouldn't have to be about sex, either. You could compel someone to kill people, commit crimes, commit suicide... Uh... this hasn't been done on the show yet, has it?

A stopwatch that stops time... but only for 60 seconds. And yes, I did see the Girl, the Gold Watch and Everything (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Girl,_the_Gold_Watch_&_Everything) too many times as a kid. ;)

A Magic 8 Ball that really tells the truth/predicts the future, but either using it too many times will kill you or maybe one of the answers is "you're going to die."

A camera that actually captures whatever (or whoever) you take a picture of and traps it/them on film. I think this has been done before, too, but it still sounds fun. I bet it'd be good in a bank robbery if you could figure out how to develop/reinstate the pictures.

lordofseas
October 8th, 2009, 06:32 PM
Jack and the Beanstalk's magical seeds.

pookey
October 20th, 2009, 05:41 AM
mischevous little spaceships, like those in *Batteries Not Included, could be fun if they got out

badwolfSG
October 28th, 2009, 08:17 PM
Sherlock Holmes Smoking pipe, smoke and have all the knowlegde of the great Sherlock!

Karhedron
October 29th, 2009, 06:01 PM
Charles Butlers cursed protective gear. It attracts swarms of bees in a wide radius, that leave the wearer unharmed, but (unfortunately :P ) attack anyone else that is near :D

Exiled Master
March 16th, 2010, 07:09 AM
A tumbler owned by Sean Connery: imbues graceful aging and potentially longevity, given a regular consumption of Scotch.
A d20 owned by Vin Diesel: become completely awesome and chaotic neutral.

Ukko
March 16th, 2010, 11:57 AM
Thors hammer:cool:

The one from myth not SG.

Gate Ranger
March 16th, 2010, 01:03 PM
The :cool: Smiley.

Gem of Tigress
March 16th, 2010, 01:53 PM
the :lol: Smiley.
it makes you laugh.

Demoniser
March 26th, 2010, 06:51 AM
hmm A Sphinx?,
Phoenix feathers?
Philosophers stone?,
Part of the asteroid that wiped out the dinosaurs?
Dragon Teeth/Scales/Blood?

just some wacky suggestions.

Ukko
March 26th, 2010, 01:31 PM
A working laptop:mckay:

awsed24
March 26th, 2010, 02:54 PM
a little, mechanical crab or something that can be a pet for the warehouse team. he could be comic relief, stealing keys, jumping out at people during tense moments, releasing dangerous artifacts in the warehouse, it would be fun!

Gem of Tigress
April 2nd, 2010, 06:45 PM
the first Slinky ever made. ;)

Tyjos
April 2nd, 2010, 10:16 PM
I wouldn't mind seeing the Ark of the Covenant.....

-it's always a hope to spot it in the background I love the fact it was put in a warehouse in the Indiana Jones Raiders of the Lost ark-

Oh and
Mulder's Cell Phone.

-Since that thing seems to work anywhere-

Or Pieces of Flight 19's Planes or the Planes Themselves.

Kyarra
April 11th, 2010, 05:11 PM

That would be AWESOME!! I would laugh... loudly... :)

Kyarra
April 11th, 2010, 08:53 PM
The first Coca-Cola bottle ever made.

What on earth would that do?

SunKrux
April 11th, 2010, 09:01 PM
What on earth would that do?

I'd expect it would have traces of the first batch of Coca-Cola ever made. Not sure if many know this but way back when, Coca-Cola was made with cocaine. Hence it's name "Coca"-Cola. Who knows what it would do. Make you see things?

greenscreen
April 22nd, 2010, 03:45 PM
I would be happy to see anything either Japanese or Celtic themed in the next season.

Japanese because I am completely obsessed with asian stuff.

And Celtic because I am one.

Gem of Tigress
April 23rd, 2010, 07:42 PM
I would be happy to see anything either Japanese or Celtic themed in the next season.

they already did a Japanese themed eppy sort of.:D

Implosion

Gate Ranger
April 24th, 2010, 07:56 AM
First computer ever, no wait. That's Artie's! :P:P

Gem of Tigress
April 27th, 2010, 05:27 PM
^ lol!!

Spimman
April 28th, 2010, 11:05 AM
An all you can eat buffet, where nobody can ever stop eating! Mauh haha ahaha ahaha (joking)

Something to do with the underground railroad, helps people escape or hide
Christopher Columbus' compass
Ben Franklin's bifocals
A former electric chair that killed lots of evil people (Halloween episode?)

SunKrux
April 28th, 2010, 06:06 PM
An all you can eat buffet, where nobody can ever stop eating! Mauh haha ahaha ahaha (joking)
How about something that makes Pete hate cookies. :D :lol:

Something to do with the underground railroad, helps people escape or hide
You mean like the thimble of Harriet Tubman they used in S1? ;)

Christopher Columbus' compass
Ben Franklin's bifocals
A former electric chair that killed lots of evil people (Halloween episode?)

What would these things do I wonder?

Kentucky
May 9th, 2010, 10:34 AM
I think it would be cool if in the background of a shot you made out an ancient decayed Raptor from BSG.

SunKrux
May 9th, 2010, 12:39 PM
I think it would be cool if in the background of a shot you made out an ancient decayed Raptor from BSG.

That would be a feat since BSG takes place WAY in the future and WH13 is in present day. Did the Raptor some how time travel into the past? If so how? Was it because it had an artifact built into it? If so, how'd the folks in BSG time get it?

Kentucky
May 9th, 2010, 02:13 PM
That would be a feat since BSG takes place WAY in the future and WH13 is in present day. Did the Raptor some how time travel into the past? If so how? Was it because it had an artifact built into it? If so, how'd the folks in BSG time get it?

You didn't watch the last episode of BSG did you?

SunKrux
May 9th, 2010, 03:59 PM
You didn't watch the last episode of BSG did you?
I didn't watch BSG at all well not the newer version. You'll want to maybe remember that not everyone watched that incarnation of the show when you say stuff like that and expect folks to get what you're talking about. :D I'm just saying. That would be like me assuming you'd know what I was talking about when I say "Oy! With the pink poodles!" Or "Copper Boom!". :D ;)

*for those not familiar with either of those quotes, they're from the series Gilmore Girls. A show I watched and love but not everyone did.

Kentucky
May 9th, 2010, 04:46 PM
I didn't watch BSG at all well not the newer version. You'll want to maybe remember that not everyone watched that incarnation of the show when you say stuff like that and expect folks to get what you're talking about. :D I'm just saying. That would be like me assuming you'd know what I was talking about when I say "Oy! With the pink poodles!" Or "Copper Boom!". :D ;)

*for those not familiar with either of those quotes, they're from the series Gilmore Girls. A show I watched and love but not everyone did.

Fair enough. Here is a spoilery explanation for you:

The remake of BSG ended with the survivors of the twelve colonies finding ancient Earth populated by only pre-verbal human society. They sent all their big ships into the sun but the Raptors were used to ferry people to all the different continents. I thought it would be neat if one of those Raptors was in the Warehouse to suggest that it had been found on some archaeological dig and thus tying the Warehouse universe to the new BSG universe.

SunKrux
May 9th, 2010, 09:12 PM
Fair enough. Here is a spoilery explanation for you:

The remake of BSG ended with the survivors of the twelve colonies finding ancient Earth populated by only pre-verbal human society. They sent all their big ships into the sun but the Raptors were used to ferry people to all the different continents. I thought it would be neat if one of those Raptors was in the Warehouse to suggest that it had been found on some archaeological dig and thus tying the Warehouse universe to the new BSG universe.

Since I'm not big on tying unlike universes together I can't say that would thrill me at all. But okay for you. :D Personally I don't consider BSG & WH13 to be in the same universe and they shouldn't be crossed over. I'm not a big fan of cross overs. But your mileage may vary. :D

Exiled Master
May 12th, 2010, 11:28 AM
Admiral Adama's glasses. The wearer gets a +20 modifier to Intimidation checks.

SunKrux
June 13th, 2010, 06:51 PM
Charlie Chaplin's Hat & Cane - makes anyone in possession of them act like a clown and do prat falls like crazy.

badwolfSG
June 17th, 2010, 10:47 PM
Bonnie and Clyde Ford car.

lordofseas
June 23rd, 2010, 09:36 AM
The bones of the Berlin's Museum Spinosaurus.

cflat
June 27th, 2010, 09:12 PM
Maybe a Wishing Well.

Lt. Jeffer
July 13th, 2010, 11:58 AM
The Tardis would be great

Jynjyr
July 13th, 2010, 07:16 PM
OMG! Just think of all the Sci-Fi 'stuff' they could have just sitting casually around the Warehouse.
*points up* The Tardis - in a corner with just a bit of the top peeking out of a tarp. :)
The shadow of a Stargate on the wall.
The Ark of the Covenant, in it's crate from the end of Raiders of the Lost Ark. (both already suggested)
A crystal skull or a few of them.

lordofseas
July 15th, 2010, 06:56 PM
Cleopatra's Jewelry Set.

aretood2
July 15th, 2010, 07:18 PM
The Fake Holy Grail (From Indiana Jones...remember that nazi dude who drank from the wrong one?)

Moses' Staff...has a tendency to do watery things.

John Hancock's pen...Makes you write your name really big on rebellious documents :P

mizzoueng
July 20th, 2010, 01:15 PM
The microphone Orson Wells used to recite "War of the Worlds". It causes mass hysteria when used but with any speaker.

How about Pavlov's bell? You tell someone to do something, ring the bell, and they blindly do it.

St. Patricks staff.

Elvis's sunglasses

Kyarra
July 20th, 2010, 07:21 PM
Probably not a whole lot considering how little cocaine would actually be in trace amounts of Coke... but you get points for imagination :)

Kyarra
July 20th, 2010, 07:25 PM
First computer ever, no wait. That's Artie's! :P:P

Lol... He must have downsized it a ton... the first computer ever took up 8.5 ft by 3 ft by 80 ft, which is around 2040 sq. ft. :)

Occulus
August 11th, 2010, 12:42 PM
Here's a few:

Benjamin Franklin's Kite and Key: Pair of objects belonging to Ben Franklin at the time of his infamous experiment involving electricity. When the kite is flown with the key attached to the string, a severe thunderstorm immediately develops.

(This one's warped) Mary Bell's Scissors: A broken pair of scissors once owned by Mary Bell (http://www.trutv.com/library/crime/notorious_murders/famous/bell/index_1.html). Causes murderous psychopathic/sociopathic insanity in anyone it touches.

Carl Sagan's Blackboard and Chalk: A blackboard once owned by the late Carl Sagan. When incomplete equations are written on the blackboard with the chalk, the blackboard suggests an appropriate solution, but also shortens the telomeres in every cell of the user's body each time it is used. This eventually leads to death.

Gary Gygax's Dice: Incomplete set of tabletop gaming dice once owned by the late Gary Gygax while he was creating the "Dungeons & Dragons" role-playing game. When rolled, the dice positively or negatively influence surrounding real-world events in a totally random manner. Note the absence of the d20 die.

Livermore's Centennial Light: 4-watt light bulb constructed by the Shelby Electric Company in 1901. Although a replica of this bulb now resides at Fire Station 6, 4550 East Ave., Livermore, California, this original bulb shares properties with the lights in the Warehouse itself and is thus considered to have Artifact potential. Although this item reacted to the standard Warehouse neutralizing agent, its actual effect is still unknown.

Hearst's Tieclip: Tieclip once owned by newspaper and industrial magnate William Randolph Hearst. When worn, this Artifact causes anyone within earshot to believe completely any word spoken by the wearer. Recovered from Richard Nixon's desk drawer, but not known to have ever been used.

Holmes' Pipe, Matches, and Tobacco Pouch: A smoking kit owned by Sherlock Holmes (ref.: Bronzing Room). When used, this trinary Artifact significantly increases the logical and analytical perception of the user. Consequences of prolonged use are predictable and well-documented in various health texts.

AresLover452
August 15th, 2010, 11:24 PM
Soething to do with Jack the Ripper would be kewl!

Inquisitor
August 15th, 2010, 11:54 PM
Soething to do with Jack the Ripper would be kewl!

They used his lantern in the episode with Edgar Allen Poe's book and pen.

mr_kennedy
August 16th, 2010, 12:04 AM
The Wright Brothers plane that makes everyone fly even againts there will upon touching it or something like that :lol: could be funny

Or Maybe the Crystal Skull

AresLover452
August 16th, 2010, 02:10 AM
Or Maybe the Crystal Skull

Indiana jones and SG-1 moment!!

mandogater
August 16th, 2010, 10:14 PM
Robert E. Lee’s binoculars - always you to see the enemy’s moves before they make them

Pharaoh Atem
October 10th, 2010, 03:23 PM
i said it in the season 3 thread. i would love to see cupid's arrow

WingedPegasus
October 19th, 2010, 10:53 PM
.....Napoleon's stilts? :P

Never used, of course. :P

LDG
April 9th, 2011, 04:03 PM
a wallet that always has 5 cents less than what you want to buy in it, and if you want to get money out of it for the sake of getting money than it has nothing, and if you put money in it the money vanishes

Replicator Todd
April 9th, 2011, 08:07 PM
Thor's hammer. :p

Pharaoh Atem
April 10th, 2011, 06:42 AM
flux capacitor

WingedPegasus
April 10th, 2011, 01:45 PM
flux capacitor

Well, that would've made the time travel episode a lot easier. :P

aretood2
April 10th, 2011, 05:32 PM
The actual Delorean used in the movie :D

Girlbot
April 10th, 2011, 05:34 PM
The Eye of Tiamet :D

Replicator Todd
April 10th, 2011, 05:51 PM
flux capacitor

The actual Delorean used in the movie :D

Awwwwww yeah! That would be the coolest. :cool:

DutchCarterLover
July 14th, 2011, 03:34 PM
Hugh Heffners Boxers

when you wear it, all women you want you get :D

lordofseas
July 15th, 2011, 08:06 AM
Hugh Heffners Boxers

when you wear it, all women you want you get :D

Shouldn't that be:

Hugh Heffner's Boxers, when you wear it, all the women you want, want to take them off of you?

DutchCarterLover
July 16th, 2011, 04:13 AM
^^^Same thing, just differently stated :P

IcarusAbides
July 18th, 2011, 03:46 PM
The Lost Eagle of the Ninth Legion.

Excalibur

Boadicea's Chariot

Van Gogh's brush

Medusa's Mirror

lordofseas
July 19th, 2011, 04:17 PM
The Lost Eagle of the Ninth Legion.

Excalibur

Boadicea's Chariot

Van Gogh's brush

Medusa's Mirror

Good ones!

IcarusAbides
July 19th, 2011, 04:20 PM
Good ones!

Except for Excalibur which I just realised is already in there, ah well it must have been a good idea if they already used it.

MIZA
July 23rd, 2011, 02:38 AM
Merlin's beard !!! That would be really cool when you wear it makes you a very powerful wizard

MIZA
July 23rd, 2011, 02:42 AM
a wallet that always has 5 cents less than what you want to buy in it, and if you want to get money out of it for the sake of getting money than it has nothing, and if you put money in it the money vanishes

Well that's disappointing :lol:

aretood2
July 24th, 2011, 03:34 PM
John Hancock's pen, gives you the uncontrollable urge to sign radical things.

lordofseas
July 24th, 2011, 08:08 PM
abe lincoln's hat

It's been stated already. :P Pete got the extreme urge to free Mrs. Frederic. :P Apparently, it was awkward.

Kyarra
July 25th, 2011, 02:58 PM
John Hancock's pen, gives you the uncontrollable urge to sign radical things.

in very large cursive :)

Janus
August 8th, 2011, 11:20 AM
Ben Franklin's Kite - Causes Thunderstorms
Torpedo that passed Admiral Farragut's ship - Causes anybody who touches it to yell 'Damn the torpedoes, full speed ahead !' and attack the nearest person.
The Master's last Tardis - The one he used during the Time War...Trouble all-round. (Hidden in the Warehouse, because the energy of the Artifacts makes it undetectable. Found by Pete.)

IcarusAbides
August 15th, 2011, 09:04 AM
1. George Best's boots. Would love that to happen but with it being an American show it's unlikely.

2. George Lucas' Typewriter - Which he lost sometime after Return Of The Jedi

lordofseas
August 15th, 2011, 05:38 PM
Laura Secord's slippers: Gives the wearer extraordinary endurance; only works for women.

SunKrux
August 17th, 2011, 02:06 PM
1. George Best's boots. Would love that to happen but with it being an American show it's unlikely.

2. George Lucas' Typewriter - Which he lost sometime after Return Of The Jedi

Let me guess, it makes whoever touches it speak in the horrible dialogue he didn't know how to write? :lol:

jackfloyd1973
August 19th, 2011, 01:35 AM
bob marley's bong: makes the smoker a frequent target of intelligence agencies, can't be killed by mortals.

the staph of the head of the council of nicea: makes the user power hungry with the urge to distort the words of the prophets for own evil ends.

muhammad ali's gloves: makes the wearer invincible while in use.

shahrazade's ring: makes the wearer able to come up with stories so brilliant that they will last throughout the milenia, subdues homicidal madness and cures in 1001 nights.

aretood2
August 19th, 2011, 07:09 PM
bob marley's bong: makes the smoker a frequent target of intelligence agencies, can't be killed by mortals.

the staph of the head of the council of nicea: makes the user power hungry with the urge to distort the words of the prophets for own evil ends.

muhammad ali's gloves: makes the wearer invincible while in use.

shahrazade's ring: makes the wearer able to come up with stories so brilliant that they will last throughout the milenia, subdues homicidal madness and cures in 1001 nights.
Check out the Christmas special for Muhammad Ali's gloves....makes you see stars without getting knocked out.

tomstone
August 20th, 2011, 12:06 AM
A camera that actually captures whatever (or whoever) you take a picture of and traps it/them on film. I think this has been done before, too, but it still sounds fun. I bet it'd be good in a bank robbery if you could figure out how to develop/reinstate the pictures.

There already was a Episode where People got Photographed and put on Paper, dont remember which one though, but I am pretty sure Artie got captured in that one.

How about "The Kings new Clothes", they make you dissappear.

or Kassandras Eye, makes you have Visions from the Future, but never the good kind.

Herculess Sandals, make you super strong.

Agatha Christies Typewriter, lets People live through the Story they are currently writing. Downside, if your Character dies, you die.

Thats all I can think of right now.

lordofseas
August 20th, 2011, 04:00 PM
Talking about Visions from the future, maybe the Censer (incense burner) from the Oracle of Delphi. Gives the inhaler visions from the future.

Galileo_Galilee
August 20th, 2011, 07:48 PM
Mel Blanc's voice.
Titanic's bell.
HP Lovecraft's glasses.
Ring of Solomon.
Merlin's Magical Items.
Count Dracula's cape worn by Bela Lugosi.
Elvis's Blue Sued Shoes.
A Commodore 64.
The ENIAC.
The Wicked Witch's flying broom.
The witches' Cauldron from the Shakesperean play.
The first edition of the Shakesperean play that's rumored to be cursed.
The Atuk movie script.
MacArthur's corn cob pipe.
Hitler's Blood Flag.
Harry Hausen's movie figures.
The prop from TRON that digitized the programmer.
Sammy Davis jrs' glass eye.