Twitter : In Character Tweets

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Twitter : In Character Tweets

There is someone now tweeting in character on Twitter for HelenMagnus, drwillzimmerman and henryfoss.

Just repeating them here for those interested.

(Sorry they are in reverse order)

-----------------
    From HelenMagnus :

@ash0283 have you any experience dealing with abnormals? I may require your assistance in the future. Take my card for now.
    about 2 hours ago from Twitterrific

Grabbing @drwillzimmerman and heading out for the evening to do some reconaissance on a tip @henryfoss found online.

Clicking through some of the new security footage @henryfoss just sent to me. Noticing a dark shadow in quite a few of the shots. Hm.
    about 3 hours ago from web

Just saw @drwillzimmerman sifting through some notes on the nix we brought back last week. His face wasn't as green as it used to be. Good!
    about 3 hours ago from web

Going to find out if @HenryFoss has found any more information about the CABAL and Ashley.
    about 5 hours ago from web

Hm. I didn't think Bigfoot was Jewish, but he just asked for the day off due to Rosh Hashanah. Should I be suspicious?

Whilst the submarine incident was a bit wonky for Will and I, it also helped him get over his trust issues. Me too, I suppose.
    about 7 hours ago from web

Due to our sub being destroyed, Henry has found an old bathyscaphe. I hate to remind him that it's a bit outdated.

Going off to do some work in the #sanctuary. I believe Will said he'd made a breakthrough with one of the Quanlier we just brought in.
    about 9 hours ago from web

@GreenEggsNSamm Thank you for the welcome! Please, keep an ear to the ground for any movement surrounding the CABAL.
    about 9 hours ago from web in reply to GreenEggsNSamm

@rebeccavoy Thank you for the welcome. Henry thought it a good idea for me to be on here, let's hope he's right.
    about 9 hours ago from web in reply to rebeccavoy

Henry's just been in to inform me that he's gotten wind of CABAL movement. Should any of you hear what has happened to Ashley, tell me.
    about 13 hours ago from web

Blast! One of the resident feys has knocked my cuppa tea over my book, again! Now the chapter on rattails is stuck to the one on renvolos.
    about 13 hours ago from Twitterrific

One last check of the shoo, then perhaps a nightcap in my study, and a quick readup on satyrs before retiring for the evening.
    10:26 AM Sep 18th from Twitterrific

@WormholeRiders sounds like a Nix to me. I'll have Henry scout it out when I find him.
    9:51 AM Sep 18th from Twitterrific in reply to WormholeRiders

@WormholeRiders I'm not entirely sure what you mean. I've not been to Vancouver nor Chicago in quite some time. What is a Malp?
    8:55 AM Sep 18th from Twitterrific in reply to WormholeRiders

So Ashley did in fact inherit her father's ability. I wonder if she has inherited mine. I suppose only time can answer that intrigue.
    8:53 AM Sep 18th from Twitterrific

Oh darn. Steve is using the fire elemental as a popcorn maker again. Henry! We're going to need your help downstairs!
    8:42 AM Sep 18th from Twitterrific

Just got off the phone with one of the heads of another #sanctuary. Seems they're having a bit of trouble with a Sphinx they just found.
    8:23 AM Sep 18th from Twitterrific

Mm. The big guy just left me a cup of the most superb earl grey and some clotted cream on a blueberry scone. Perfect break-time snack.
    6:46 AM Sep 18th from web

#backintheday I wore Princess line styled dresses and a Cuirasse bodice. Those were different times.
    5:41 AM Sep 18th from web

Time to prepare some speaker notes for my presentation on the mating behaviour of the nixes.
    5:20 AM Sep 18th from web

@Sajwest2 I believe you have Henry to blame for me being on here. He thought it imperative for the Sanctuary network.
    5:16 AM Sep 18th from web in reply to Sajwest2

If anyone sees henry, will, or bigfoot, please inform them that we have a meeting in an hour down in my lab.
    2:26 AM Sep 18th from web

Hm. I'm heading down to my lab. I have a couple of samples that require distilling.
    1:26 AM Sep 18th from web

Henry signed me up for this thing, now where is he?
    1:09 AM Sep 18th from web
    -

From drwillzimmerman

Just looking through some notes on an abnormal @HelenMagnus found last week. Things just get weirder & weirder around here
    about 4 hours ago from Seesmic

After that kiss, I think Clara likes me. But I dont have time to see right now. Have to help @henryfoss & @helenmagnus find Ashley
    -

Comment

From henryfoss

@HelenMagnus has me looking for signs of ashley non-stop. Not that I wouldnt without her asking. Cant let them keep her
      about 5 hours ago from Seesmic
      -

Comment

those are cute!

it would be super great if it was actually amanda doing it.
        sally

sigpic

Comment

LOL, thanks Rox that was great...and now I don't have to join Twitter
          sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal View Post
            those are cute!

it would be super great if it was actually amanda doing it.
            It's probably a group of people who are also active RPing on LJ.
            sigpic

Comment

drwillzimmerman Heading out with @HelenMagnus to look at a tip @henryfoss found. Fun...

3 minutes ago from Seesmic in reply to HelenMagnus
              -

Comment

HelenMagnus Long day of following leads that @henryfoss found, but to no avail. @drwillzimmerman is really getting good at this. Very proud of him.

HelenMagnus What I need is a good cup of tea and my notes. Something has to show up! I must get Ashley back!
                -

Comment

Is this a joke? I mean are these characters actually on Twitter? Can we access them?
                  "Live Peace - Speak Kindness - Dwell in Possibility"
                  Hug Your Loved Ones!!
                  ~Amanda Tapping

Comment

HelenMagnus Apparently one of the abnormals took Ashley's bike out for a spin last night. Woke up early to suture up all of his appendages. He has 9!
                    about 3 hours ago from Twitterrific

HelenMagnus Though I was informed that steve was the one who put the idea in his head. *raises eyebrow* Will be having a chat with steve when I'm done.

HelenMagnus And on a completely irrelevant note: @henryfoss and @drwillzimmerman Bigfoot has asked me to tell you that he is not your personal maid.

HelenMagnus It's quite funny to see a large hairy man with a feather duster, exceptionally flustered about having to pick up after grown men.

HelenMagnus Time to get to work. Having no medical plan means I'm both scientist and primary care physician! *sighs* maybe I should invest in an HMO.
                    -

Comment

That's awesome!

Thanks for reposting here, otherwise I'd have to join twitter.

Gate Rider AKA Abnormal on the Sanctuary fan forums.
                      Fencers of GW Unite!

Comment

HelenMagnus After a lovely and rather draining conversation with steve, it's time for tea and searching the wires for any news of the CABAL.
                        10:48 PM Sep 21st from Twitterrific

HelenMagnus John is here. I hate that even though I've lived through 3 lifetimes and I still feel like a flighty girl when he's near.
                        12:54 AM Sep 22nd from web

HelenMagnus Found an old tin type of The Five. I believe it was taken directly before our experiment. We were so young... hm.
                        1:45 AM Sep 22nd from web

HelenMagnus Showed the tin type to John. He wants to argue with me that it was taken after the experiment. Bloody men.
                        1:46 AM Sep 22nd from web

HelenMagnus Found an old photo of Ashley on her first motorbike. I don't know why I never realized it before, but she truly has her father's eyes.
                        2:19 AM Sep 22nd from web

HelenMagnus Hm. Walked in on @drwillzimmerman in a strange position, though I have a feeling Clara was there, invisible.
                        4:49 AM Sep 22nd from web

HelenMagnus That scene reminded me that I should check in with @henryfoss on the status of the nubbins. Make sure they're still in stasis.
                        4:50 AM Sep 22nd from web

HelenMagnus There's a war brewing and I'm looking to expand my #sanctuary network. Do you have what it takes?
                        6:03 AM Sep 22nd from web

HelenMagnus It's quite irritating when John holds me back http://tinyurl.com/lfqdz2 Especially when at any moment he can whisk me away.
                        6:35 AM Sep 22nd from web

HelenMagnus Still no news on Ashley. Though a storm is brewing in the #sanctuary network. I need to know what side you choose.
                        about 16 hours ago from web

drwillzimmerman Well that was awkward. Not sure it was better that Clara was invisible or not
                        about 15 hours ago from Seesmic

henryfoss Apparently @HelenMagnus caught @drwillzimmerman in a 'interesting' situation earlier. So glad I didn't see *shudders*
                        about 13 hours ago from Seesmic

HelenMagnus Oh @henryfoss it wasn't that bad, just, well, interesting. Though, that does remind me. Have you checked on the nubbins?
                        about 13 hours ago from web

HelenMagnus Hm. @drwillzimmerman seems to be lost in thought while looking over the latest case file http://tinyurl.com/npzea5
                        about 12 hours ago from web

HelenMagnus Hm. Small chatter on the wires about some strange goings on at Easter Island. Lights, and noises. Perhaps I ought to investigate.
                        about 11 hours ago from web

henryfoss @HelenMagnus Checked them a few weeks a go. Felt like I had the flu afterwards. Did you want me to look again?
                        about 10 hours ago from Seesmic in reply to HelenMagnus
                        -

Comment

HelenMagnusWent to Easter Island. Met an interesting abnormal who said he witnessed an exchange between a blond haired girl and an older woman.

HelenMagnusNeed to ask @henryfoss if he has any satellite images from the area.

HelenMagnusI rather enjoy arriving back to a clean Sanctuary. Must find the big guy and let him know.
                          -

Comment

Working...
                          X