Am I crazy or....(spoiler/speculation?)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Am I crazy or....(spoiler/speculation?)

OK, I haven't watched must sanctuary, admittedly. I have thoroughly enjoyed everything I have seen though...

Am I crazy but is it possible that the mother our male protagonist never knew might be Amanda Tapping's character?

Feel free to shoot this down, as, like I said, I have seen only part of the series, but it seemed like an almost too easy plot line. It would also explain the insertion of a romantic interest for him that isn't his mother or half sister.

Am I nuts? Was this already explained later in the series? Did I just spoil next years sweeps?

I don't know, hence why I am here for the help.

Please keep it civil, as I am just a confused person attempting to become a fan...lol

Originally posted by Captain Obvious View Post
    OK, I haven't watched must sanctuary, admittedly. I have thoroughly enjoyed everything I have seen though...

Am I crazy but is it possible that the mother our male protagonist never knew might be Amanda Tapping's character?

Feel free to shoot this down, as, like I said, I have seen only part of the series, but it seemed like an almost too easy plot line. It would also explain the insertion of a romantic interest for him that isn't his mother or half sister.

Am I nuts? Was this already explained later in the series? Did I just spoil next years sweeps?

I don't know, hence why I am here for the help.

Please keep it civil, as I am just a confused person attempting to become a fan...lol
    are you asking if helen is will zimmermans's mother? the answer is no.

spoilers for s1 ep-

Spoiler:
    helen was there when will's mother was killed by a monster-abnormal, and she comforted will afterwards (which he suddenly remembers in 'sanctuary for all'), but helen's not his mom.

sally

sigpic

Comment

ah, see, now that makes things easier on me. thank you!

( although it doesn't preclude the possibility of that not being his biological mother, but yeah, pretty solid no)

Comment

Plus we see Will's mother
        Spoiler:
        in a vision in ep 2 Kush.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Captain Obvious View Post
          ah, see, now that makes things easier on me. thank you!

( although it doesn't preclude the possibility of that not being his biological mother, but yeah, pretty solid no)
          yeah... you could be right.
          sally

sigpic

Comment

Working...
          X