This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Sam/Chevron Guy thread

Okay am I the only one who thinks that Sam and the Chevron guy (Walter I think) would make a cute couple?
    Music Videos from various fandoms

Unfortunatly, I think you are the only one. Sorry.

Now I'm not against giving anyone a chance, but I think that Sam is way out of his league.
    If at first you don't succeed, then skydiving is not for you.

Comment

Hahaha, although I think it's an extremely fabulous and amusing idea, I agree with Dotus5, unfortunately out of his league... if Chloe wasn't with Felger I would say her for him.
      The Von MajorSam Family Singers debut CD... Coming soon

^^Sam/Jack^^
      |||Official Member of the Chevron Guy Fan Club||

Comment

It'd be cute certainly but Sam is out of his league Although I really, really like the idea anyway!

Oh man! I seriously like this. You are compromising my integrity as a Sam/Jack shipper! You are a dangerous person, Vala.

I like it a lot >.< Not as much as S/J but a lot anyway. I guess I'll keep it as a "backup ship" right next to "Sam/Martouf" and "Sam/Narim"
        May our transmatter beams cross again...

Proud Member of the Chevron Guy Club

"Out of that sea of stars came all the elements that make me what I am. "

Comment

omg.. lol.. poor walter, give him chloe!

Comment

the chevron guy/carter shipper thread? eeeeeeeeew... i just cant ever see that happening...ever. ::shudders and trys to erase images from head::
            ROFLMAO Check This Out!!!

Comment

If Walter had gone through the gate to Atlantis and arrived on the planet on "Home", he could have Sam. However, in real life there's all sorts of couples that make no sense looking at them, so why not in Stargate?

Sadly though, it would probably take a concussion to get Sam to fall for him. But the guy can dream and meanwhile, hook up with Chloe.

Comment

Originally posted by Cpn. Chris(tine) Bowman

Oh man! I seriously like this. You are compromising my integrity as a Sam/Jack shipper! You are a dangerous person, Vala.
                haha that's what I am here for.
                Music Videos from various fandoms

Comment

*laughs*

You should come visit us in the Chevron Guy thread Vala!!!

Although we're all Chloe/Walter shippers in there But hell a bit of spice to our lives never hurt

Comment

Working...
                  X