This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why The Aliance of 4 stop existing

Does anybody perhaps know Why The Aliance of 4(ancients, furlings, asgards, noxs) stop existing? I have no idea so perhaps you can share one

P.S.: Sorry for my English. I am from the Czech Republic so not speaking so well
    "Maybe one day you will learn that your way is not the only way!"

Visit Dr. Radek Zelenka's Complete Translations and thunk thread

All translations will be found in the first post of this thread, though i recommend to read the whole discussion ;]

P
    O
    S
    S
    I
    B
    L
    E

S
    P
    O
    I
    L
    E
    R
    S

Perhaps they went their separate ways such as the Tok'ra in season 7.
    Perhaps they were under threat such as ancients wraith asgard replicators furlings probably everything nox well they don't fight so you get the idea
    Maybe they all just had separate personalities of races e.g. nox not fighting
    Heck maybe they just don't touch on he topic that much in the show

Comment

perhaps the anciants split it up in order to protect the other races from the threat of the wraith, it the fifth race they did say'the anciants moved on from our region of space long ago'

Comment

Originally posted by the_fours
        perhaps the anciants split it up in order to protect the other races from the threat of the wraith, it the fifth race they did say'the anciants moved on from our region of space long ago'
        An excellent point , kinda protecting them from wraith but that doesn't explain why the others didn't carry on the alliance.
        And the wraith are suposedly situated in the Pegasus Galaxy, where the ancients moved to , well they wouldn't have moved because of them then

Comment

well perhaps they did for a while but just grew apart after the anciants left, i mean as soon a goa'uld became a threat the nox ran and hid, the furlings who knows, and the asgard couldnt do much because they had their own problems to deal with

Comment

The Furlings got infested by deadly lice , Knox are still there, Asgaard got the replicators to deal with, The Ancients got killed by the Wraiths.
            The Egyptian Cat God .

Comment

Originally posted by Bast
              The Furlings got infested by deadly lice
              Deadly lice rofl
              Or they were totally anhialated in the War of the Furbies, those bazukaz were deadly

Comment

Furbies?
                "Maybe one day you will learn that your way is not the only way!"

Visit Dr. Radek Zelenka's Complete Translations and thunk thread

All translations will be found in the first post of this thread, though i recommend to read the whole discussion ;]

Comment

Originally posted by veneticuss
                  Furbies?
                  Furbies those little cute fuzzy things
                  cleverly dipicted with a cudley image below

Comment

Originally posted by the_fours
                    well perhaps they did for a while but just grew apart after the anciants left, i mean as soon a goa'uld became a threat the nox ran and hid, the furlings who knows, and the asgard couldnt do much because they had their own problems to deal with

The asgard don't really need to care. They are gou'ald-free in the Galaxy of Ida, since the gou'ald don't possess the technology to get there.
                    sigpic

Comment

Well in my opinion , is that they each had different agendas, like the nox want peace , the asghard want whatever they want , and so on , they cant keep on doing that , also maybe it was cause of the ancients that the ferlings and the nox joined right? and when they left , the alliance broke

Comment

Originally posted by veneticuss
                        Does anybody perhaps know Why The Aliance of 4(ancients, furlings, asgards, noxs) stop existing? I have no idea so perhaps you can share one
                        The Ancients died out or ascended and perhaps the Furlings died out as well (which could be why we haven't met them). After that it would be the Nox and the Asgard left. The Asgard could have then discovered their problem and started cloning (and then the Replicators showed up making things worse for them), leaving the Nox here rather than fight which would be against their philosophy, they seemingly secluded themselves on their own world. Who knows?

Comment

imho....
                          i have two clues...
                          1. Anciennts acended...and there were 3....then Furlings disapeared and there were 2 left....Nox decided to go and live in peace...and there was no more alience...
                          2. Alience is still there...it's just hidden but prollly not

Comment

Four Alien Races, sitting on a wall,
                            Four Alien Races, sitting on a wall,
                            If one Alien Race should accidentally ascend,
                            There'd be three Alien Races sitting on a wall.

Three Alien Races, sitting on a wall,
                            Three Alien Races, sitting on a wall,
                            If one Alien Race should accidentally become pacifists,
                            There'd be two Alien Races sitting on a wall.

Two Alien Races, sitting on a wall,
                            Two Alien Races, sitting on a wall,
                            If one Alien Race should accidentally become engaged in a war with deadly self-replicating bugs,
                            There'd be one ALien Race, sitting on a wall.

One Alien Race, sitting on a wall,
                            One Alien Race, sitting on a wall,
                            And if that Alien Race should accidentally be left all alone,
                            They'd probably go off and find some new friends.
                            sum ergo cogitum
                            I am therefore I think.

Comment

he he, lol, did you just came up with that?

Comment

Working...
                              X