PDA

View Full Version : Eureka Romances

Spimman
September 9th, 2009, 10:11 AM
I am wanting to keep a Master List of Past and Present Eureka Romances. Discussion is welcome!

Jack Carter & Tess Fontana Current
Jack Carter & Allison Blake (Alternate Timeline and in General)
Jack Carter & Callie Curie
Jack Carter and SARAH
Allison Blake & Nathan Stark
Henry Deacon & Kim Anderson
Jo Lupo & Zane Donovan Current
Jo Lupo and Jim Taggart
Zoe Carter & Lucas Current
Lexi Carter & Duncan
Jack Carter & Abby Carter (X-Wife)
Jack Carter & Angela Fairfield (High School Sweetheart)
Fargo & Julia
List More or Add Last Names or Name to these and I'll update

hedwig
September 9th, 2009, 10:15 AM
I am wanting to keep a Master List of Past and Present Eureka Romances. Discussion is welcome!

Jack Carter & Tess Fontana
Jack Carter & Allison Blake (Alternate Timeline and in General)
Jack Carter & Cleaner Girl (Name?)
Allison Blake & Nathan Stark
Henry Deacon & Kim Anderson
Jo Lupo & Zane Donovan
Zoe Carter & Lucas
Lexi Carter & ??

List More or Add Last Names or Name to these and I'll update

Jack Carter & his ex-wife
Jo Lupo & Jim Taggart (the Australian guy in the 1st season)
Fargo & the girl who tried to impersonate Jo Lupo (played Alicia Vega on SGA)

I'm so bad with remembering the names of the other characters.:o

Spimman
September 9th, 2009, 10:36 AM
Yeah me too, I had to look up a few when making the list. I was sick last Friday and watched the Eureka marathon all day and it hit me how many romances had gone on through the seasons. Should I include Jack and the whole town during the episode where he hormones were thrown out of wack? LOL

hedwig
September 9th, 2009, 11:02 AM
Yeah me too, I had to look up a few when making the list. I was sick last Friday and watched the Eureka marathon all day and it hit me how many romances had gone on through the seasons. Should I include Jack and the whole town during the episode where he hormones were thrown out of wack? LOL

Wasn't that the one where every woman in town was chasing after him, and he was trying to hide? Or something like that. :D

Spimman
September 9th, 2009, 11:12 AM
Yeah it was the episode where Lexa Doig guest starred giving a Sexual Harrassment lesson and later gets in a fight with Allison and kissed Jack, then all the woman chase after him.

SamJackShipper93
September 9th, 2009, 03:52 PM
I believe the Jo-imposter's name was Julia. :)

Everlovin
September 10th, 2009, 04:18 PM
Do we get to include my favorite crack!ship of Jack/SARAH?

SamJackShipper93
September 10th, 2009, 06:42 PM
Hahahahah! Jack/SARAH?!?! LOL, I've never thought about *that* couple before! *begins to imagine all the possibilities* :P

Everlovin
September 12th, 2009, 03:21 PM
Hahahahah! Jack/SARAH?!?! LOL, I've never thought about *that* couple before! *begins to imagine all the possibilities* :P

Com'on! That ship has been there since the day he moved in! I've even found a fic - although it isn't up at ff.net anymore. It's still the funniest ever!

Killdeer
September 12th, 2009, 07:56 PM
Jack Carter & Cleaner Girl (Name?)
Cleaner Girl = Callie Curie

Lexi Carter & ??
If you're talking about her babies' father, that's Duncan.

MIZA
September 23rd, 2009, 02:35 AM
Jo and Robot man - lol

YutheGreat
September 23rd, 2009, 07:55 AM
You guys are forgetting the short lived Jack Carter/ Beverly Barlowe first episode before she turned out to be evil. Barlowe let Carter sleep in the inn on his first night and what about Zoey's two short live Boyfriends before Lucas. The jerk that didn't want to be her partner in that project and the guy who used super speed.

Jack Carter & Callie Curie this is the invisibility chick right I wonder what ever happened to them they look good together.

Spimman
September 25th, 2009, 05:23 AM
I don't know if Jack and Beverly ever had anything more than some flirting

poundpuppy29
September 5th, 2010, 09:50 PM
Jump Starting this thread to add Fargo & ClaudiaW13 and the master list needs to be altered

Everlovin
September 5th, 2010, 09:53 PM
I suppose we need to add Deputy Andy/SARAH as well. *laughs* *cries*

warmbeachbrat
September 10th, 2010, 11:13 PM
Jo Lupo and Callister Raynes...he was the robot guy who died at the end of the ep....

I think it was a first season ep.

Kinky_Carter
September 13th, 2010, 11:23 AM
I'm all for Jack/Jo.

Akamaimom
September 19th, 2010, 08:18 PM
You guys are forgetting the short lived Jack Carter/ Beverly Barlowe first episode before she turned out to be evil. Barlowe let Carter sleep in the inn on his first night and what about Zoey's two short live Boyfriends before Lucas. The jerk that didn't want to be her partner in that project and the guy who used super speed.

Jack Carter & Callie Curie this is the invisibility chick right I wonder what ever happened to them they look good together.

I don't know if Jack and Beverly ever had anything more than some flirting

And I wouldn't even call it flirting. She hit on him, but drugged him. That was never a romance or even a fling. If anything, it was a crime. ;)

Sapphire_Jade
September 26th, 2010, 01:31 AM
hey guys!! :D

I am a Jack/Allison shipper :D and I am sooo happy they finally got together it about dang time!!

I also ship Jo/Zane love those 2 together :D

oh and Fargo/Claudia :D