Eureka Romances

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Eureka Romances

I am wanting to keep a Master List of Past and Present Eureka Romances. Discussion is welcome!

Jack Carter & Tess Fontana Current
    Jack Carter & Allison Blake (Alternate Timeline and in General)
    Jack Carter & Callie Curie
    Jack Carter and SARAH
    Allison Blake & Nathan Stark
    Henry Deacon & Kim Anderson
    Jo Lupo & Zane Donovan Current
    Jo Lupo and Jim Taggart
    Zoe Carter & Lucas Current
    Lexi Carter & Duncan
    Jack Carter & Abby Carter (X-Wife)
    Jack Carter & Angela Fairfield (High School Sweetheart)
    Fargo & Julia
    List More or Add Last Names or Name to these and I'll update
    Last edited by Spimman; 13 September 2009, 12:55 PM. Reason: Updating List
    sigpic

Originally posted by Spimman View Post
    I am wanting to keep a Master List of Past and Present Eureka Romances. Discussion is welcome!

Jack Carter & Tess Fontana
    Jack Carter & Allison Blake (Alternate Timeline and in General)
    Jack Carter & Cleaner Girl (Name?)
    Allison Blake & Nathan Stark
    Henry Deacon & Kim Anderson
    Jo Lupo & Zane Donovan
    Zoe Carter & Lucas
    Lexi Carter & ??

List More or Add Last Names or Name to these and I'll update
    Jack Carter & his ex-wife
    Jo Lupo & Jim Taggart (the Australian guy in the 1st season)
    Fargo & the girl who tried to impersonate Jo Lupo (played Alicia Vega on SGA)

I'm so bad with remembering the names of the other characters.
    Last edited by hedwig; 09 September 2009, 10:21 AM.

Comment

Yeah me too, I had to look up a few when making the list. I was sick last Friday and watched the Eureka marathon all day and it hit me how many romances had gone on through the seasons. Should I include Jack and the whole town during the episode where he hormones were thrown out of wack? LOL
      sigpic

Comment

Yeah me too, I had to look up a few when making the list. I was sick last Friday and watched the Eureka marathon all day and it hit me how many romances had gone on through the seasons. Should I include Jack and the whole town during the episode where he hormones were thrown out of wack? LOL
        Wasn't that the one where every woman in town was chasing after him, and he was trying to hide? Or something like that.

Comment

Yeah it was the episode where Lexa Doig guest starred giving a Sexual Harrassment lesson and later gets in a fight with Allison and kissed Jack, then all the woman chase after him.
          sigpic

Comment

I believe the Jo-imposter's name was Julia.
            sigpic
            The Return of King Arthur
            Trust in the Lord with all your heart; lean not on your own understanding. In all of ways
            acknowledge him, and he'll make your path straight. Proverbs 3:5-6

Comment

Do we get to include my favorite crack!ship of Jack/SARAH?
              sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Hahahahah! Jack/SARAH?!?! LOL, I've never thought about *that* couple before! *begins to imagine all the possibilities*
                sigpic
                The Return of King Arthur
                Trust in the Lord with all your heart; lean not on your own understanding. In all of ways
                acknowledge him, and he'll make your path straight. Proverbs 3:5-6

Comment

Originally posted by SamJackShipper93 View Post
                  Hahahahah! Jack/SARAH?!?! LOL, I've never thought about *that* couple before! *begins to imagine all the possibilities*
                  Com'on! That ship has been there since the day he moved in! I've even found a fic - although it isn't up at ff.net anymore. It's still the funniest ever!
                  sigpic

Comment

Jack Carter & Cleaner Girl (Name?)
                    Cleaner Girl = Callie Curie
                    Lexi Carter & ??
                    If you're talking about her babies' father, that's Duncan.
                    - Life after Stargate -
                    Agent Carter * Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. * The Blacklist * Castle * Elementary * Grimm
                    Hawaii Five-0 * The Mentalist * NCIS * NCIS:LA * Once Upon a Time * Rizzoli & Isles
                    sigpic

Comment

Jo and Robot man - lol
                      sigpic
                      May the odds be ever in your Favor ! oh and please say hello to me on Skype and Facebook

Comment

You guys are forgetting the short lived Jack Carter/ Beverly Barlowe first episode before she turned out to be evil. Barlowe let Carter sleep in the inn on his first night and what about Zoey's two short live Boyfriends before Lucas. The jerk that didn't want to be her partner in that project and the guy who used super speed.

Jack Carter & Callie Curie this is the invisibility chick right I wonder what ever happened to them they look good together.
                        Stargate Revival Please!

Comment

I don't know if Jack and Beverly ever had anything more than some flirting
                          sigpic

Comment

Jump Starting this thread to add Fargo & ClaudiaW13 and the master list needs to be altered
                            sigpic
                            My Favorite Scifi/Fantasy T.V. Shows, Movies, Franchises, My Sports Teams & My Fav Sitcom
                            poundpuppy29 AKA Erika = Astrology Nut, Scifi-Fantasy Junkie & Massachusetts Girl

Comment

I suppose we need to add Deputy Andy/SARAH as well. *laughs* *cries*
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X