Overplayed heavily?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Overplayed heavily?

I must admit, I enjoyed warehouse 13 for a little while when it first came out, but syfy is overplaying it WAY too much.

it is to the point where I have seen the same 4-5 episodes on the TV so much that I have to change the channel.

why can't we get some old farscape repeats, or more doctor who, star trek voyager ( AFAIK available for syndicated play) or andromeda?

I mean, there is no shortage of great shows that I would enjoy watching, but syfy seems intent on stuffing WH13 S1 down my throat by force....and not in the " hey lets experiment with how long you can hold your breath" kinda way....

anyone else feeling the same "meh" over this show?

eureka would almost fit the same mold for me if it wasnt for having so many seasons to work with.

Not me. I've rewatched several eps via my cables SyFy On Demand. But then I really enjoy the show. If you're so "meh" maybe it's time to move on to something else and enjoy that.
    sigpic
    I prefer to be called Sunny, Sun or SK. Thanks.

Comment

I enjoy it being replayed because I usually miss something important the first time I watch it, but I've never really noticed it being replayed too much.

Comment

personally, I like having it on more than once, cause I missed it this week and now I can relax and watch it tonight. I don't DVR anything. And I agree with the poster above. I see more each time I watch.
        And...........if SyFy had anything else of interest to put on, then they wouldn't need to play things twice.. But until then,I will wait for Sanctuary and SGU.
        no means no, and so does pepper spray
        Sig by The Carpenter
        sigpic

Comment

Syfy is just playing that in till some of their new shows come on.

Comment

Be grateful they are overplaying it because they'll most likely won't reshow them again after this month. Knowing their track record for no reruns. I'll take what they show when they show it.

The only thing they show reruns of and shove it down our throats at the same time is that dreadful Ghost Hunter crap.

Comment

Originally posted by Captain Obvious View Post
              I must admit, I enjoyed warehouse 13 for a little while when it first came out, but syfy is overplaying it WAY too much.

it is to the point where I have seen the same 4-5 episodes on the TV so much that I have to change the channel.

why can't we get some old farscape repeats, or more doctor who, star trek voyager ( AFAIK available for syndicated play) or andromeda?

I mean, there is no shortage of great shows that I would enjoy watching, but syfy seems intent on stuffing WH13 S1 down my throat by force....and not in the " hey lets experiment with how long you can hold your breath" kinda way....

anyone else feeling the same "meh" over this show?

eureka would almost fit the same mold for me if it wasnt for having so many seasons to work with.
              Bottom line. It's all about the money.

They are the cheapest channel on cable you are aware of that right? They want the cheap stuff. You will never see Farscape or any of the more expensive programs or reruns, in fact, their track record for reruns is nonexistent.

They would actually have to dig in their pocket and buy the episodes of old shows, which they would NEVER, EVER do. Forget Farscape being shown on this crappy channel they now call SyFy.

Sad, but true.

They even took away my fav Trek TNG reruns, and replaced with that cruddy soap, Ghost Whisper. Maybe they should change the channel again and call it soapville instead of sci-fi because it's anything but.

Now I have nothing to watch until the new shows they start. They only seem to have 4 sci-fi shows and thats it.

Comment

I like the W13 replays. I'd rather see older shows come back in repeats than see more reality SciFi programming and wrestling go up, so I'd agree with you on that.

Comment

Unfortunately reality & wrastlin' are CHEAPER to produce, hence getting more of that.

I love the replaying of WH13 but I'm sure as the year goes on, they'll eventually stop playing it so much until S2 starts.
                  sigpic

Comment

like others have said, they'll stop replaying it now that the season is over. you'll get an all day marathon the day of the s2 premiere, but nothing else. Cause if they re-run the episodes too much, it'll cut into dvd box set sales
                    Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver View Post
                      like others have said, they'll stop replaying it now that the season is over. you'll get an all day marathon the day of the s2 premiere, but nothing else. Cause if they re-run the episodes too much, it'll cut into dvd box set sales
                      They could play it all the time and I'd still buy the DVDs but then I enjoy it way more than most other people. As far as I know they're running 3 eps tomorrow.
                      sigpic

Comment

Working...
                      X