This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What Goes Around Comes Around (318) Pre-Airing Discussion Thread

Zoe prepares to leave for college; Tess receives a job offer in Australia; a magnetic disturbance hovers above Eureka.
    Last edited by Spimman; 21 September 2009, 08:31 AM.
    sigpic

Hmmmm, the sound bite to this episode implies we could lose 2 characters that I have grown to love. I seriously doubt they'll get rid of Chloe, and I really hope Tess sticks in out in Eureka.
    sigpic

Comment

I know Zoe Gets an offer for the Pre-med program at Harvard, But does EUReKA have a college? I mean at all?
      But I am Really Hoping Tess does Not take the job offer.
      sigpic
      sig by stars-and-kisses.tumblr.com

Comment

This episode is one of the reasons I truly love EUReKA! Fall down laughing humor. Some danger. DaddyJack. Everyone pulling together to fix a problem.

I did feel kinda bad for Jack even as I was laughing at him. It was like someone came up with the absolute worst day possible for him and then wrote it.
        sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

This was probly my favourite episode this season I laughed through almost the whole thing And even though it was sad towards the end, I love that Tess left him a plane ticket to Australia and that little note.

But I so don't want to wait until next July to find out whats going to happen.
          sigpic

Comment

Zoe leaving - wow. It's hard to imagine the show without her around - the father/daughter interactions added a lot to the show IMO. I don't know if her departure is going to be permanent though - maybe there still will be reasons for her to be back in Eureka when s4 comes around. I hope they don't have Zoe changing her mind or deciding she can't handle it though. As much as I'd miss her, that would just make that ending scene between the two of them, sweet as it was, kind of meaningless if it's all going to be undone next season.

As far as Tess goes, I really hope she comes back next season. I really enjoyed her character, and I think she added a lot to the show. It seemed like the writers deliberately left that open a little bit, and that probably depends on Jamie Ray Newman's availability. I read somewhere that the producers really want her back if they can get her, but it probably depends on how her new show Eastwick does.
            Last edited by Killdeer; 19 September 2009, 07:01 PM.
            - Life after Stargate -
            Agent Carter * Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. * The Blacklist * Castle * Elementary * Grimm
            Hawaii Five-0 * The Mentalist * NCIS * NCIS:LA * Once Upon a Time * Rizzoli & Isles
            sigpic

Comment

Good episode. I was sad to see Zoe go. I've really grown to love the father/daughter relationship that has developed over the seasons and how much Zoe has matured.

I figure we won't see her much next season as the actress has a new role in another show. I could see her guest starring from time to time, but I really think the show is hitting a reset button and will go back to it's roots when next season rolls around, starting fresh with Carter on his own in the strange town.

Comment

Oh, I didn't realize Jordon Hinson had a new show too. Huh. So that's why they wrote her out a year early. I wondered about that a little bit.
                - Life after Stargate -
                Agent Carter * Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. * The Blacklist * Castle * Elementary * Grimm
                Hawaii Five-0 * The Mentalist * NCIS * NCIS:LA * Once Upon a Time * Rizzoli & Isles
                sigpic

Comment

Yeah I really liked this episode, the interactions between Jack, Zoe and Tess were really funny. I think the cast is so wide and good that Eureka can survive even if they do lose Zoe and Tess, but I really really hope to keep them both! Zoe could easily be home for Holidays and Summer, and I guess it just depends how Eastwick does for Tess (I hope it bombs!)
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Spimman View Post
                    I guess it just depends how Eastwick does for Tess (I hope it bombs!)
                    Based on what I've read so far, I will be shocked if Eastwick survives. I could be in for a huge surprise though. *shrugs*
                    - Life after Stargate -
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Killdeer View Post
                      Based on what I've read so far, I will be shocked if Eastwick survives. I could be in for a huge surprise though. *shrugs*
                      This is the 3rd attempt to turn the movie into a show so I'll be surprised if it last more than one season.*Crosses Fingers That Tess Comes Back*
                      sigpic

Comment

Bye Tess

Hope Eastwick is a flop!
                        "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

Originally posted by GSRgategirl923 View Post
                          I know Zoe Gets an offer for the Pre-med program at Harvard, But does EUReKA have a college? I mean at all?
                          But I am Really Hoping Tess does Not take the job offer.
                          I agree. I did not realize this was the season ender and I was surprised with everything that was happening and the stuff that was supposed to happen.

Lucas/Zoey. I am worried this couple is going to break up
                          Jack and Tess I am a little worried about Tess though since the last scene was Alley calling him.
                          Stargate Revival Please!

Comment

Originally posted by YutheGreat View Post
                            Lucas/Zoey. I am worried this couple is going to break up. Jack and Tess I am a little worried about Tess though since the last scene was Alley calling him.
                            The availability of the actresses is the main factor here. Them bumping Zoe up to college without a Senior year worries me, and Tess will depend solely on Eastwick. Good news (depending on how you see it) is that Eastwick has received bad reviews so far but give it a few weeks and we'll know how it is doing.
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by YutheGreat View Post
                              I agree. I did not realize this was the season ender and I was surprised with everything that was happening and the stuff that was supposed to happen.

Lucas/Zoey. I am worried this couple is going to break up
                              Jack and Tess I am a little worried about Tess though since the last scene was Alley calling him.
                              Yeah but when Alli calls he's smiling and looking at the plane ticket and he goes i was just about to call you, i took that as meaning he was going to call her about taking a vacation to Australia

I'm going to watch the Eastwick premiere tonite.
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X