This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Have an Ice Day (317) Pre-Airing Discussion Thread

Tess hopes her first day in charge of Global will be uneventful; the arrival of an Arctic ice core brings a new Ice Age to Eureka
    Last edited by Spimman; 13 September 2009, 12:59 PM.
    sigpic

I missed the first couple of minutes of it, but I absolutely loved this ep. Loved the resolution to the Taggart/Jo romance, Loved the Zane/Jo romance, Loved Tess freaking out about blowing her first day as boss. Even the Russian guy! Wonderful!
    sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

it was fun, seemed to be the eps of the weird hats, there were a ton of htem around

I think my biggest nit....the truck hauling the core. nothing that big could ever travel down a single road. first hill and it'd high center and wreck, not to mention being totally unable to ever turn a corner

that said, it was fun
      Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Now, see? I missed that part.
        sigpic

Comment

It was a good episode. I liked having Taggart back. I'm also enjoying the Jack/Tess relationship a lot, but I'm trying not to get too attached to it because I'm sure it will eventually go back to Jack/Allison. But I'll enjoy it while it lasts. Loved the part where Taggart's trying to keep Tess cheered up because it's her first day, and she's so totally not buying it.

One thing though - is it me, or have they tamed Jo just a little too much? Don't get me wrong, I still think Jo is awesome. But I think I liked her better when she had more fire to her personality. She's seemed a little...well...depressed or something this season. Zane too come to think of it.
          - Life after Stargate -
          Agent Carter * Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. * The Blacklist * Castle * Elementary * Grimm
          Hawaii Five-0 * The Mentalist * NCIS * NCIS:LA * Once Upon a Time * Rizzoli & Isles
          sigpic

Comment

Something else that amused me....

When Jo and Carter were watching the truck go by near the beginning, there was snow on the ground. At the end there was a quick exterior night shot of Cafe Diem--and people were sitting on the outdoor patio.
            "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

OK, Sky, I just saw the truck bringing in the ice core. As someone who used to live in those mountains, I can safely say that it would NEVER have made it even one mile.
              sigpic

Comment

I really liked this episode and thought it was interesting that with Allison gone the show has still been really good, although I do want her back!
                sigpic

Comment

i really enjoyed this episode, at least he said goodbye
                  sigpic
                  May the odds be ever in your Favor ! oh and please say hello to me on Skype and Facebook

Comment

Working...
                  X