PDA

View Full Version : Have an Ice Day (317) Pre-Airing Discussion Thread

Spimman
September 4th, 2009, 10:25 AM
Tess hopes her first day in charge of Global will be uneventful; the arrival of an Arctic ice core brings a new Ice Age to Eureka

Everlovin
September 12th, 2009, 04:24 PM
I missed the first couple of minutes of it, but I absolutely loved this ep. Loved the resolution to the Taggart/Jo romance, Loved the Zane/Jo romance, Loved Tess freaking out about blowing her first day as boss. Even the Russian guy! Wonderful!

Skydiver
September 12th, 2009, 07:13 PM
it was fun, seemed to be the eps of the weird hats, there were a ton of htem around

I think my biggest nit....the truck hauling the core. nothing that big could ever travel down a single road. first hill and it'd high center and wreck, not to mention being totally unable to ever turn a corner

that said, it was fun :)

Everlovin
September 12th, 2009, 07:35 PM
Now, see? I missed that part.

Killdeer
September 12th, 2009, 09:02 PM
It was a good episode. I liked having Taggart back. I'm also enjoying the Jack/Tess relationship a lot, but I'm trying not to get too attached to it because I'm sure it will eventually go back to Jack/Allison. But I'll enjoy it while it lasts. Loved the part where Taggart's trying to keep Tess cheered up because it's her first day, and she's so totally not buying it. :D

One thing though - is it me, or have they tamed Jo just a little too much? Don't get me wrong, I still think Jo is awesome. But I think I liked her better when she had more fire to her personality. She's seemed a little...well...depressed or something this season. Zane too come to think of it.

DigiFluid
September 16th, 2009, 08:09 PM
Something else that amused me....

When Jo and Carter were watching the truck go by near the beginning, there was snow on the ground. At the end there was a quick exterior night shot of Cafe Diem--and people were sitting on the outdoor patio.

Everlovin
September 18th, 2009, 05:09 PM
OK, Sky, I just saw the truck bringing in the ice core. As someone who used to live in those mountains, I can safely say that it would NEVER have made it even one mile.

Spimman
September 21st, 2009, 09:31 AM
I really liked this episode and thought it was interesting that with Allison gone the show has still been really good, although I do want her back!

MIZA
September 22nd, 2009, 09:51 PM
i really enjoyed this episode, at least he said goodbye