You Don't Know Jack (316)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You Don't Know Jack (316)

It's a busy day for Global Dynamics and Eureka as Allison goes into labor during a sonic cleaning of the company while the townspeople exhibit lacunar amnesia
    sigpic

I wasn't all that excited when I found out it was mosty a clip show, but it did have some good stuff in it. I guess Zoe is going to want to become a doctor now.

I wonder if Sally is out for a few episodes on her real life maternity leave?

Comment

yes, i really really hate clip shows they are so lame , but i understand why they do them to save money
      sigpic
      May the odds be ever in your Favor ! oh and please say hello to me on Skype and Facebook

Comment

But with the advent of a clip show, maybe the last two eps will be extra awesome!
        sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Originally posted by Everlovin View Post
          But with the advent of a clip show, maybe the last two eps will be extra awesome!

gosh i hope so
          sigpic
          May the odds be ever in your Favor ! oh and please say hello to me on Skype and Facebook

Comment

I loathe clipshows with the fire of a thousand burning suns.

The only part of this episode I found redeemable was right at the end, the nice little 'family' moment after Ally had given birth and the situation was resolved. Which, admittedly, was a wonderful moment.
            "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

Not fond of clip shows myself. But I think I was more frustrated with the fact that they wasted an episode on a clip show when we only have two more episodes in this season.

I hope next season is better planned out. I still love this show, but this season (or season half I should say) has seemed a little scattered. I don't know - maybe that's just me.
              - Life after Stargate -
              Agent Carter * Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. * The Blacklist * Castle * Elementary * Grimm
              Hawaii Five-0 * The Mentalist * NCIS * NCIS:LA * Once Upon a Time * Rizzoli & Isles
              sigpic

Comment

Yeah not that exciting of an episode, but the Zoe thing was kinda cool. I'm still wondering if she'll somehow do college from Eureka and work for Global.
                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                X