PDA

View Full Version : You Don't Know Jack (316)

Spimman
September 4th, 2009, 10:24 AM
It's a busy day for Global Dynamics and Eureka as Allison goes into labor during a sonic cleaning of the company while the townspeople exhibit lacunar amnesia

s72450
September 6th, 2009, 08:07 AM
I wasn't all that excited when I found out it was mosty a clip show, but it did have some good stuff in it. I guess Zoe is going to want to become a doctor now.

I wonder if Sally is out for a few episodes on her real life maternity leave?

MIZA
September 6th, 2009, 10:37 AM
yes, i really really hate clip shows they are so lame :( , but i understand why they do them to save money

Everlovin
September 6th, 2009, 07:44 PM
But with the advent of a clip show, maybe the last two eps will be extra awesome!

MIZA
September 7th, 2009, 12:19 AM
But with the advent of a clip show, maybe the last two eps will be extra awesome!

gosh i hope so

DigiFluid
September 7th, 2009, 12:48 AM
I loathe clipshows with the fire of a thousand burning suns.

The only part of this episode I found redeemable was right at the end, the nice little 'family' moment after Ally had given birth and the situation was resolved. Which, admittedly, was a wonderful moment.

Killdeer
September 7th, 2009, 08:07 PM
Not fond of clip shows myself. But I think I was more frustrated with the fact that they wasted an episode on a clip show when we only have two more episodes in this season. :(

I hope next season is better planned out. I still love this show, but this season (or season half I should say) has seemed a little scattered. I don't know - maybe that's just me. :S

Spimman
September 9th, 2009, 10:59 AM
Yeah not that exciting of an episode, but the Zoe thing was kinda cool. I'm still wondering if she'll somehow do college from Eureka and work for Global.