PDA

View Full Version : I Do Over (304)

Spimman
September 4th, 2009, 10:14 AM
On Allison and Stark's wedding day, Sheriff Carter finds himself stuck in a time loop, causing him to experience the same lousy day over and over again. Meanwhile, Sheriff Carter's sister, Lexi, visits Eureka. As the time distortion escalates and threatens the town and entire universe, Carter's team takes desperate measures.

Arga
September 20th, 2010, 04:31 AM
I didn't understand why Henry was acting like the priest at the wedding. Has he got special qualifications to perform this kind of service? On a previous episode, we saw there was actually a woman-priest, I would assume she would be celebrating the wedding...

Everlovin
September 20th, 2010, 06:11 AM
Maybe because he was mayor? Do I have my timeline correct? Henry kinda of has his fingers in every pie around EUReKA. Mechanic, coroner, scientist, "pastor", mayor,

Arga
September 20th, 2010, 06:45 AM
Ah thanks, I don't remember him being the Mayor...
But now, I'm not surprised of anything! his CV/Resume must be 10 pages long!

Everlovin
September 20th, 2010, 06:55 AM
Ah thanks, I don't remember him being the Mayor...
But now, I'm not surprised of anything! his CV/Resume must be 10 pages long!

Really! He got elected mayor in one of the episodes of S3, but right now, I'm not remembering where it falls in the timeline. I had a long weekend with little sleep :o

Osiristi
September 20th, 2010, 12:13 PM
Henry wasn't a mayor during this episode.

Everlovin
September 20th, 2010, 12:21 PM
Well, then. I don't know. :confused:

poundpuppy29
June 21st, 2011, 08:05 AM
I can't believe they killed off Stark

Everlovin
June 21st, 2011, 02:50 PM
Isn't it awful?! As I understand it, Ed (can't think of his last name) didn't really like where they were taking the character. He wasn't nearly as adversarial as he was in S1.

Darkland
February 28th, 2012, 12:52 AM
I didn't really mind Stark in the first season but eventually when he and Alison were "together" he somewhat became less annoying. I thought they way they killed him was a heroic kind of death, which I always like.

I am so far behind in the show, I stayed away from spoilers and Stark's death was a complete godsmack. At least it somewhat had meaning he saved the town.

Klenotka
August 26th, 2012, 09:37 AM
I have to admit, I loved Stark, especially in an interaction with Carter. Their bickering came from "we hate each other" to a respect and I think a very fragile start of a friendship. Nathanīs "see you around, Jack" was so sad. I didnīt expect that and I think the whole episode was one of the best. Time loops are always interesting stories in sci-fi shows and this one wasnīt an exception.
And donīt kill me, but I think Alison and Nathan were really a great couple and if they have stayed together, I wouldnīt mind.
Also acting of both, Colin and Ed in that "dying" scene was perfect.

Everlovin
August 27th, 2012, 05:51 AM
The Jack/Nathan (non slashy please) dynamic was something that I felt the show sorely missed after Ed left. I so miss Nathan.