Bad to the Drone (301)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bad to the Drone (301)

Success comes at a price, as several citizens of Eureka discover when the DOD sends a corporate fixer, reputed for completely revamping more Fortune 500 companies than anyone else, to town during an Anti-Missile test that sees the target drone named Martha threatening Eureka.
    sigpic

Was I the only one that when Vince opened his freezer thought "Oh! It's the Tardis!"?
    sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

This is my favorite episode this season. It is unfortunate that Jonathon Young did not appear in other episodes of this show
      sigpic

Comment

And now I have to watch this ep again, because I don't remember him being in it. *breaks my heart*
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Everlovin View Post
          And now I have to watch this ep again, because I don't remember him being in it. *breaks my heart*
          Oh, it is good idea )))) He is sooo cute as Edison
          sigpic

Comment

And now I know why I couldn't place him. I was thinking of the settings on S3 ep 2 not this one.
            sigpic

Comment

Forgot he was in this episode...Lol
              sigpic

Comment

I like that they brought Martha back later.

Seaboe
                If you're going to allow yourself to be offended by a cat, you might as well just pack it in -- Steven Brust

Comment

Working...
                X