Making Stargate (etc.) clothes and doll clothes (etc.) for sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Making Stargate (etc.) clothes and doll clothes (etc.) for sale

Hi! I thought it would be to nice let you all know that my friend is making all kinds of clothes for sale. He has been making clothes for ages and have also won many prices (Best Finnish cosplay in 2006 etc.). Now we thought that we would join the forces and make some nice items for sale. I can tell these things for you and deal the business and he can make the clothes.

22.12.2009 we have made the first Stargate Atlantis doll clothes! So here is the images!
    Stargate Atlantis season 1 John Sheppard BDU top - clothes for doll

Pants will follow in near future!
    The whole set including top and pants will cost only 35 € including shipping and paypal fees. We can also make the other version of this BDU (Like Beckett or Mckay) and ofcourse (almost) all the other clothes that you can think of!

We (yeah also I make clothes but I am not so good) have planned to make the new Stargate Atlantis uniform. For doll clothes we have planned to make Stargate Atlantis and Battlestar Galactica uniforms and some nice Caprica 6 clothes from Battlestar Galactica. So now I ask if someone is intrested in these? Or would you like to have something custom made for you? That is also possible, we just need your (or your doll) sizes. We can also tell how to take them and what we need. So if you have some nice idea that you would like to have, please contact us!

We try to keep the prices as cheap as possible. We buy the best fabrics with the cheapest that we can find. And if you buy something for doll, you don't need much fabric so the price will be low. We also take something for the work. And then ofcourse shipping cost and paypal but I think that shipping clothes isn't so expensive. So now you can have clothes for very good prices.
    He have sewing education and He tries to make all clothes in as good quality as possible. It will take about 1-8 weeks to make the clothes. And we will tell you about the progress.

I have also been wondering what dolls do you use for your characters? Is there some better than Barbie or something? What about man characters, I don't think that Ken would make a good Jack O'neill? I also know Asian balljointed doll, but they are too expensive for me. My friend have them and also makes clothes for them.

If we found some really good dolls then maybe we can sell the whole set with clothes and doll for you in future. But for now I would only like to have some dolls for me because the whole idea came from that omg I want some Stargate doll for me. And because it isn't nice when you see that someone have some really cool stuff that you can't have so I thought that we could also sell these!

And then some links that I think you will found intresting:
    ABJD clothes that my friend is currently selling
    He have made about 50 clothes for dolls.
    BSG uniform that I have made.
    Only sci-fi costume that we have. (click it and you can see it bigger. Damn it that my pins aren't as they shoud be :/) The ones that we are selling will be more guality because he makes so much better these things that I. He have made over 70 cosplay clothes.
    My Ebay feedback

So what do you think of the idea? Are you intressed? Please contact us if you are even little intressed and would like to have price estimate for your clothes. You can contact uss with pm or e-mail [email protected]
    Last edited by Mazojedi; 22 December 2009, 03:15 PM.

The asian dolls are the Truetype I have a custom jack sheppard that Id like in a set of SGA Season 1 blues tha head and equipment are currently on a basic truetype that Im going to swap over to the new narrow shouldered truetype when its released (Ive just paid for shipping from Sideshow)

Expensive . . well more than DiD bodies but you get what you pay for

Im looking for a tailored

to fit this new slim shouldered truetype

http://www.sideshowtoy.com/?page_id=..._source=online

For the purposes of moving this along the right way Id be prepared to send a narrow shouldered truetype to you for the base figure. Theyve been released recently from Sideshow (although its a Hot Toys figure SS are distributors only)

I have 2 on pre-order with Sideshow, also the slim version, that maybe a better fit dont know yet will have to wait for their release

Anyway, Ive started a thread here to gauge interest

http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=69213

as numbers are the only way to make these cost effective and worth doing for everyone involved commissioner and artisan
    Last edited by Mooncat; 24 September 2009, 11:27 AM.

Comment

Now we have made the first Stargate Atlantis costume for Mooncat (thank you!). I think it would be great to update this with it. So if you are intrested in the Sheppard clothes or some other clothes please contact us!

Comment

Working...
      X