This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Padakles and Wincest Thunk and Appreciation Thread

so we all, who choose to see it, know they're doing it... some on screen, and some off... so here's a thread dedicated to Wincest and Padakles... oh, and Wingcest is also welcome
    I'm a Slasher. I slash. It's what I do.
    sigpic

Oh God is it always me that has to go first?

OK, I'm in... as a Wincester, no Padackles for me. I don't do RL stuff... it freaks me out!!

Edit: I should clarify... I adore the way Jensen & Jared are together, I just don't do J/J fics. They have a great friendship, and remind me sooooo much of Jason Momoa & Joe Flanigan!! For example..things like this, I can't get enough of!!

Spoiler:

sigpic

Comment

meh... i had an urge to check out some J2 RPFs last night... didn't find anything interesting, but it has enough of a following and those two are so wacky around each other, i thought it was worth including
      I'm a Slasher. I slash. It's what I do.
      sigpic

Comment

Oh it's worth including, I know a few people who like the RL stuff... just not me!

sigpic

Comment

I was going to create this after work today if no one had, yet. Glad to see someone jumped in!

I'm a fan of both - Wincest and J2 RPS. Yeah....

Anyway, to help get things started, how about a little vid? I made this a few months back for a friends birthday. It's to Randy Newman's "You've Got a Friend In Me." This is the link to the BAM VId Vault. You do need to be a member to view it there. If you're not a member, you can see it embedded at my LJ.

Enjoy!!

Comment

Originally posted by Lilith View Post
            meh... i had an urge to check out some J2 RPFs last night... didn't find anything interesting, but it has enough of a following and those two are so wacky around each other, i thought it was worth including
            There's some really good stuff that came out of the Big Bang this year. You can find the master lists here. If you want some specific recs, let me know and I'll see what I can dig up.

Comment

Guys

I'm afraid we're going to have to put the kibash on this thread. We have rules on our fanfic archive against real person fic. In addition, Wincest kinda stomps on the 'respect the cast and crew' rules that we have. I know you guys mean it in good clean fun, but others might not think that way.

We're going to double check with Darren, but for the time being, I'm going to close this thread and ask that the real person aspect of this stay off the forum.
              Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Working...
              X