Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why dont Sam and Jack ever get together!!!!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why dont Sam and Jack ever get together!!!!

Its obvious they have feelings for eachother (just watched Divide and Conquer)
    I dont understand why they never got together is it just cause of their job??

the reason they couldnt get together in s1-8 is because military people arent allowed to date people in their direct chain of command...

they continued to give us shippy moments in 9 & 10 when they could... and in a deleted scene from sga's trio sam told keller that she was seeing someone in washington about to retire *hint hint, nudge nudge*...

but i dont think they have given us anything to date because they are still making movies... they are either going to continue to drag it out or they will finally give us shippers our much desired confirmation in movie 3 *fingers crossed*...
    "...but I think if I were to describe myself in pure feminist forms, I would say I want equality. We want respect not because we're women, but simply because we're human beings..." AT 'Live peace. Speak kindness. Dwell in possibility.'

Comment

we have discussion threads for folks that prefer these characters together as a couple and folks who just ant to discuss the friendship/team member aspect of these characters.

Those threads can be found here in the Characters & Relationships Folder. Thanks
      Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Working...
      X