Why not use the chair?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why not use the chair?

what was the point of sending the F-302's to take on the Darts that they knew were out numberd while they could have just put Sherpard in the chiar and destroyed them with drones. It sounds like a big plot hole to me but maybe i missed a line or something in which it was explained.
    sigpic

Was the Hive too far away for the drones at that point? Maybe the drones wouldn't be able to reach a lunar orbit.

Comment

I agree. When the Darts were inbound they could just have sent drones to protect Area 51. They wouldn't stand a chance.
      Time is a companion that goes with us on a journey. It reminds us to cherish each moment, because it will never come again. What we leave behind is not as important as how we have lived.

Comment

Originally posted by P-51D Mustang View Post
        what was the point of sending the F-302's to take on the Darts that they knew were out numberd while they could have just put Sherpard in the chiar and destroyed them with drones. It sounds like a big plot hole to me but maybe i missed a line or something in which it was explained.
        EATG is riddled with plot holes

Trailer: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LWmw1u2to5M

Currently recruiting new staff

Comment

Working...
        X