PDA

View Full Version : Warehouse 13 News, Articles, Interviews, Misc. tidbits (Possible Spoilers)

Pages : [1] 2 3

Dr. Harry Sullivan
August 23rd, 2009, 12:56 PM
Please check out the link below for a new interview with Eddie McClintock (Warehouse 13's Pete Lattimer) :)

http://scifiandtvtalk.wordpress.com/2009/08/23/warehouse-13s-eddie-mcclintock-for-petes-sake/

Briangate78
August 27th, 2009, 07:35 AM
I figured we needed a place to post news and discuss it.

I guess the biggest news to start with is that Warehouse13 was picked up for a 2nd Season!

SYFY RENEWS SUMMER SMASH HIT 'WAREHOUSE 13' FOR SECOND SEASON

On Track to Be Biggest Hit in Syfy History

NEW YORK August 20, 2009 Syfy has ordered 13 episodes of its smash hit original series Warehouse 13 for a second season, it was announced today by Mark Stern, Syfy's Executive Vice President, Original Content & Co-Head Original Content, Universal Cable Productions. Warehouse 13 is slated for a summer 2010 return.

Returning for the second season are Warehouse 13 stars Eddie McClintock, Joanne Kelly, Saul Rubinek and Allison Scagliotti. The finale airs on September 22 @ 9pm ET/PT and features guest stars CCH Pounder (The Shield) and Roger Rees (West Wing).

In its first season, Warehouse 13 has delivered a 2.9 Household rating (including only the weeks for which full DVR data is available), 4.02 million total viewers, 1.99 million Adults 25-54 and 1.57 million Adults 18-49.

Having just reached the mid-point of the season, Warehouse 13 is tracking to be the highest-rated and most-watched first season ever for a Syfy original series, even topping Battlestar Galactica's 2.4 Household rating and 2.86 million total viewer averages.

Full Story (http://nbcumv.com/syfy/release_detail.nbc/scifi-20090820000000-syfyrenewssummers.html)

Madwelshboy
August 31st, 2009, 03:10 PM
Warehouse 13 ratings set another Syfy record

Warehouse 13 continues to set rating records for Syfy. The show's sixth episode, "Burnout", which aired on August 11, was the most watched series telecast in the network's 17-year history, with a total viewership of 4.4 million.

The previous record for the most-watched series telecast on Syfy had been the fifth episode of Warehouse 13, aired the previous week.

More than 1 million of the 4.4 million total viewership came via DVR playback.

The six episodes of Warehouse 13 broadcast to that date, including full Live + 7 DVR data, all rank in the top 10 most watched series telecasts ever on Syfy.

In head-to-head competition in the 9PM (ET/PT) time slot, Warehouse 13 outperformed TNT's Hawthorne by +24% in Adults 25-54, +11% in total viewers, and +9% in Adults 18-49.

http://scifiwire.com/2009/08/warehouse-13-ratings-set.php

Briangate78
August 31st, 2009, 06:45 PM
This show is just dealing. Those are amazing numbers! I think some eps even beat out "Tin Man".

the fifth man
August 31st, 2009, 07:08 PM
This show is just dealing. Those are amazing numbers! I think some eps even beat out "Tin Man".

I really enjoy this show, but these ratings numbers are amazing even me.

Briangate78
August 31st, 2009, 07:26 PM
I really enjoy this show, but these ratings numbers are amazing even me.

I thought this show was going to get like Sanctuary ratings. Which are considered good. But this show is even blowing away the gates and BSG in their prime on SyFy! I think this show has so much potential and I really hope they utilize these high ratings and make an even better show.

the fifth man
August 31st, 2009, 08:16 PM
I thought this show was going to get like Sanctuary ratings. Which are considered good. But this show is even blowing away the gates and BSG in their prime on SyFy! I think this show has so much potential and I really hope they utilize these high ratings and make an even better show.

If this show continues to get better, how high will the ratings go?

jelgate
August 31st, 2009, 08:19 PM
One should not diminish the the epic height of Warehouse 13's ratings but they seem to have plateau. I think they have gone as high as they will go

Redhooks
August 31st, 2009, 11:23 PM
I think the show is getting better, but there have been better shows on SciFi in previous years. I think this show was just enough science fiction to bring in those fans and enough of a dramedy to bring in fans who wouldn't ever watch a space-based show. Decent actors with improving scripts will and have kept people around.

It also helps that it is airing in the summer on a Tuesday with nothing really up against. I definitely do not think it would get these ratings against the major network's fall line-up.

the fifth man
September 1st, 2009, 06:15 PM
I think the show is getting better, but there have been better shows on SciFi in previous years. I think this show was just enough science fiction to bring in those fans and enough of a dramedy to bring in fans who wouldn't ever watch a space-based show. Decent actors with improving scripts will and have kept people around.

It also helps that it is airing in the summer on a Tuesday with nothing really up against. I definitely do not think it would get these ratings against the major network's fall line-up.

Most definitely not.

Briangate78
September 2nd, 2009, 12:31 PM
If this show continues to get better, how high will the ratings go?

I think 4 Million is the highest it will peak, heck even if the show was pulling half of that it would be successful.

One should not diminish the the epic height of Warehouse 13's ratings but they seem to have plateau. I think they have gone as high as they will go

4 Million viewers for an average episode in the middle of a season is epic for SyFy, so yeah it has likely peaked.

Briangate78
September 2nd, 2009, 12:31 PM

Which makes me wonder how SGU is going to do.

the fifth man
September 2nd, 2009, 08:30 PM
Which makes me wonder how SGU is going to do.

Time will tell. We are getting close.

jelgate
September 8th, 2009, 11:03 AM
'Warehouse 13' Now Most-Watched Syfy Show In History (Record previously held by 'Stargate: Atlantis')

It took five years, but "Stargate: Atlantis" has sadly watched yet another record tumble.

"Warehouse 13," which premiered the same time SciFi Channel officially changed its name to Syfy, has been breaking ratings records on the cable outlet left and right, including one last week that has made it Syfy's most-watched episode in the network's 17-year history.

The 4.4 million people who tuned in for "Warehouse 13" last week beat out the 4.2 million people who tuned in for the series premiere of "Atlantis" on July 16, 2004 called "Rising." No show, not even "Eureka," had been able to beat those numbers in the past, and "Warehouse 13" did it with a non-premiere, non-finale episode.

That can only point to how successful "Warehouse 13" is for Syfy, which has become its new breakout hit. The show, which stars Eddie McClintock, Joanne Kelly and Saul Rubinek, has blasted away not only "Atlantis'" record, but its own. The show premiered to 3.5 million viewers in July, and has been climbing ever since.

McClintock and Kelly play Secret Service agents who are tasked to find relics with special powers that must be kept in a warehouse in the Midwest. The comedy-drama hybrid is part of Syfy's continuing efforts to produce more cost-effective and mainstream-oriented "grounded" series, pulling some of its efforts off of space ships and out of space.

Syfy, however, isn't fully abandoning that concept. Its new series "Stargate: Universe," which premieres in October, is set aboard an intergalactic ship known as the Destiny that was built by the Ancients to place stargates throughout the cosmos.

"Warehouse 13" airs Tuesdays at 9 p.m. ET on Syfy
http://www.airlockalpha.com/node/6678

the fifth man
September 8th, 2009, 07:14 PM
Well, I am glad Warehouse 13 has been so successful thus far for SyFy. I certainly could have never hoped for this level of success though.

Madwelshboy
September 9th, 2009, 03:43 AM
'Warehouse 13' debuts to 296,000

Warehouse 13 debuted to a decent audience for Sci Fi last night, according to early viewing figures.

The series opener, which stars Eddie McClintock and Joanne Kelly, averaged 296k (1.6%) between 9pm and 10.50pm, peaking at 372k (1.8%) at 9.15pm. It beat Sci Fi's Dollhouse premiere, which logged 263k (1.3%) on Tuesday, May 19 and Knight Rider's 252k (1.3%) on Tuesday, May 12.

A further 73k (0.6%) tuned in on timeshift.

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/tv/a176558/warehouse-13-debuts-to-296000.html

Madwelshboy
September 9th, 2009, 05:01 AM
How Mark Sheppard is really in charge of Warehouse 13

Would you turn down the chance to play a character named Benedict Valda? Didn't think so. And genre favorite Mark Sheppard isn't one to pass up the opportunity either. So Valda is on tonight's episode of Warehouse 13, entitled "Breakdown," airing at 9 p.m. ET/PT on Syfy.

continues:
http://scifiwire.com/2009/09/mark-sheppard-pops-into-w.php

Madwelshboy
September 15th, 2009, 11:31 AM
3 reasons 'Col. Tigh' couldn't resist a Warehouse 13 guest slot

Battlestar Galactica's Col. Tigh, Michael Hogan, can rattle off the reasons why he couldn't say no to appearing on tonight's episode of Syfy's Warehouse 13.

continues:
http://scifiwire.com/2009/09/3-reasons-col-tigh-couldn.php

jelgate
September 16th, 2009, 05:46 AM
But the season finale, "MacPherson," almost feels like it comes from an entirely different show, one dominated not by artifact hunts and special effects, but one filled with intrigue and danger. James MacPherson, whom we met a few episodes back, provides the series with a much-needed and thoroughly satisfying villain, one ruthless and far more clever than anyone at the Warehouse has anticipated. All of the show's main characters Artie, Myka, Pete, Claudia, Mrs. Frederic, even the little-used Leena will have their roles to play, and there will be enough twists to keep you guessing who at the Warehouse you can really trust (and at least one character's loyalties will fall squarely on the wrong side of the fence). We'll even get a revelation about the Warehouse itself that's far more frightening than what's inside the Dark Vault.

http://io9.com/5360188/a-spoiler+free-review-of-warehouse-13s-final-episodes

jelgate
September 16th, 2009, 07:47 AM
I recently got a chance to speak to EDDIE MCCLINTOCK who plays Pete Lattimer on Syfy's Warehouse 13.

As season 1 is almost coming to an end (two more episodes left), Eddie McClintock teased us as to what's coming up, including a possible death. He also talked about Pete and Myka's relationship and explained the art of schmacting to us, as well as much more.

So enjoy the interview and don't forget to watch Warehouse 13 on Tuesdays at 9pm on Syfy.

Interview at link
http://www.daemonstv.com/2009/09/15/eddie-mcclintock-from-warehouse-13-exclusive-interview/

Tawny
September 16th, 2009, 02:10 PM
http://www.daemonstv.com/2009/09/15/eddie-mcclintock-from-warehouse-13-exclusive-interview/

I'm very intrigued. Can't wait to see the finale, and then the next season :p

jelgate
September 16th, 2009, 05:00 PM
SYFY'S SUMMER SENSATION WAREHOUSE 13 GAINS MOMENTUM AS IT HEADS TOWARD NEXT WEEK'S SEASON FINALE

New York, NY September 16, 2009 With just one week left in its record-breaking freshman season, Syfy's summer sensation Warehouse 13, against stiff broadcast competition, once again captured its 9PM (ET/PT) time period among Adults 25-54 versus all ad-supported cable networks on Tuesday, September 15. Warehouse 13 is the most-watched series ever on Syfy.

Gathering momentum toward the September 22 season finale, the smash hit jumped 29% among Adults 18-49 and 17% in Adults 25-54 versus last week's performance.

In the 9PM slot, the episode entitled "Nevermore" featuring Michael Hogan (Battlestar Galactica) as Myka's father, Warehouse 13 bested CW's Melrose Place by more than one million total viewers.

Overall, Warehouse 13 delivered a 2.2 Household rating and just under 3 million total viewers (2.93 million) along with 1.6 million Adults 25-54 and 1.3 million Adults 18-49.

Warehouse 13 follows two Secret Service agents who find themselves abruptly transferred to a massive, top-secret storage facility in windswept South Dakota which houses every strange artifact, mysterious relic, fantastical object and supernatural souvenir ever collected by the U.S. government. The Warehouse's caretaker Artie (Saul Rubinek) charges Pete (Eddie McClintock) and Myka (Joanne Kelly) with chasing down reports of supernatural and paranormal activity in search of new objects to cache at the Warehouse, as well as helping him to control the warehouse itself.

The series is produced for Syfy by Universal Cable Productions. It is executive produced by Jack Kenny (The Book of Daniel) who also serves as showrunner. David Simkins (Dresden Files) is executive producer; and Stephen Surjik (Monk, Burn Notice) is producer/director of the series

http://www.thefutoncritic.com/news.aspx?id=20090916syfy01

Briangate78
September 17th, 2009, 07:44 AM
LOL, I don't think it is too hard to crush anything on the CW. :p

SunKrux
September 17th, 2009, 06:42 PM
LOL, I don't think it is too hard to crush anything on the CW. :p

Especially since their show really isn't all that original. Hello, Melrose Place has been done before. Seriously. :rolleyes:

the fifth man
September 17th, 2009, 07:19 PM
I am really glad it is still doing so well though. Nice to know that good shows can still make it.

Madwelshboy
September 22nd, 2009, 10:30 AM
Allison Scagliotti on Smallville's Wonder Twins!

IESB.net caught up with actress Allison Scagliotti to talk to her about her role as Twyla (one half of the Wonder Twins) on "Smallville". Check it out...

continues:
http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansit.../news/?a=10261

Madwelshboy
September 23rd, 2009, 02:13 AM
6 things you should know about Warehouse 13's 'Mrs. Frederic'

CCH Pounder, who co-stars in Syfy's Warehouse 13, pulled back the veil of her mysterious character, Mrs. Frederic, a wee bit in honor of the show's first-season finale, airing tonight, with a few hints at what she believes the truth is ... and what she thinks it isn't.

continues:
http://scifiwire.com/2009/09/6-things-you-must-know-ab.php

Madwelshboy
September 23rd, 2009, 04:39 AM
'Warehouse 13' drops to 240,000 (UK)

Warehouse 13 managed 240k (1.1%) for Sci Fi last night, according to early viewing figures.

The 9pm show, which stars Eddie McClintock and Joanne Kelly, pulled in its lowest audience since the series started. Previously, the series opened to 296k (1.6%) on Wednesday, September 9, while last week's episode averaged 276k (1.3%).

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/tv/a178716/warehouse-13-drops-to-240000.html

jelgate
September 23rd, 2009, 05:36 PM
With broadcast competition at full strength, Syfys Warehouse 13 ends its freshman season on a low note

The season one finale of Syfy freshman Warehouse 13 ended on a down note with 2.23 million viewers and a 0.7/2 (rating/share) with adults 18-49 (via TVBill). Thats down 24% from last weeks 2.93 million and down ~30% with adults 18-49.

More at link (http://tvbythenumbers.com/2009/09/23/with-broadcast-competition-at-full-strength-syfys-warehouse-13-ends-its-freshman-season-on-a-low-note/28210?utm_campaign=WP-TWITTER&utm_medium=twitter&utm_source=twitter)

Moving on...

SUMMER SENSATION WAREHOUSE 13 FINISHES FIRST SEASON AS MOST SUCCESSFUL SERIES IN SYFY HISTORY!

New York, NY September 23, 2009 Following last nights season finale at 9PM (ET/PT), Warehouse 13 is now the all-time Syfy leader in total viewers (4.1 million), Adults 25-54 (2.1 million) and Household ratings (2.9), as measured by 7-Day DVR data, making it the most successful series in Syfys 17-year history.

Facing stiff competition from the first week of the fall broadcast season, the Tuesday, September 22, season finale delivered 2.2 million total viewers. Warehouse 13 was the #1 cable program in its 9PM (ET/PT) timeslot and was the #2 cable telecast overall among Adults 25-54.

For the entire season. Warehouse 13 toppled Battlestar Galacticas mark set in its first year (2005) of Adults 25-54 (just over 2 million) and HH rating (2.4), while bettering the 3.0 million total viewers record established by Eureka in 2008-09.

More at link (http://tvbythenumbers.com/2009/09/23/summer-sensation-warehouse-13-finishes-first-season-as-most-successful-series-in-syfy-history/28235?utm_campaign=WP-TWITTER&utm_medium=twitter&utm_source=twitter)

I know you want to say something Brian:P

Briangate78
September 23rd, 2009, 06:24 PM
That's very impressive. There is no way to spin that one. 4 Million viewers average is HUGE for the SyFy network.

As per the finale, major network competition tends to always play a role in that. Eureka also has been effected.

It is why I was so impressed with SGA for their 5th season, increasing their live numbers from the previous season that also ran in the Fall. Which always leaves a question mark to why the show was not renewed, but then I saw the age demos. Not the best.

Hopefully, SGU won't be effected too much by Major network competition. Friday nights have also been tough. Eureka has been pulling in around a 1.5 HH rating for thier last several eps since moving to Friday. They were running closer to a 1.8 to 1.9 HH rating back in the first half while running on Tuesdays. Was moving Eureka to Friday's a result of this? Who knows.

jelgate
September 24th, 2009, 02:29 PM
Exclusive Interview: WHAT'S THE SCOOP ON 'WAREHOUSE 13' - SEASON 2? EXECUTIVE PRODUCER JACK KENNY HAS THE ANSWERS

The inaugural season of WAREHOUSE 13 is over, ending with a shocker that not many people expected. Is Artie (Saul Rubinek) dead? Is Leena (Genelle Williams) really a traitor? Wheres Claudia (Allison Scagliotti)? Viewers are left with these questions and more.

iF Magazine had the chance to talk with Executive Producer Jack Kenny and tried to get a sense of where WAREHOUSE 13 is headed in Season 2 in Part Two of our exclusive interview.

Interview (http://ifmagazine.com/feature.asp?article=3529)

Jelgate Note:This interview contains many spoilers and hints at the S2 fate of Artie, Leena, and Claudia

the fifth man
September 24th, 2009, 07:28 PM
Exclusive Interview: WHAT'S THE SCOOP ON 'WAREHOUSE 13' - SEASON 2? EXECUTIVE PRODUCER JACK KENNY HAS THE ANSWERS

Interview (http://ifmagazine.com/feature.asp?article=3529)

Jelgate Note:This interview contains many spoilers and hints at the S2 fate of Artie, Leena, and Claudia

Very nice!:) Thanks for the link.

Briangate78
September 25th, 2009, 08:24 AM
Wow, Season 2 looks like it is going to be very interesting. I cannot wait till next season.

Madwelshboy
September 30th, 2009, 03:22 AM
Warehouse 13: Season 1 Review

The first season of Warehouse 13 performed well enough to have a second season ordered. That's a notable accomplishment and we should give them a golf clap for their success. But, though the show is doing well in terms of ratings, we only need to look at the current state of our pop music industry to know that popularity doesn't always match up with quality. While the first season of SyFy's current flagship series had a few shining moments, overall it was an average freshman performance. But the season ended on a high note, and hopefully we'll see much improvement when the series returns.

continues:
http://uk.tv.ign.com/articles/102/1029462p1.html

SunKrux
October 22nd, 2009, 07:12 AM
Eddie McClintock via his Twitter page (http://twitter.com/thereeleddiemcc/status/5064365721) (as well as DHughes on Twitter (http://twitter.com/dblackanese/status/5064550786),one of the writers) have announced that Warehouse 13 has been nominated for a People's Choice Award as the best new SciFi show.

Go VOTE! (http://www.peopleschoice.com/pca/)

I added it as my fav TV obsession as well. :D

You do NOT have to register to vote! :D

Krissie678
October 22nd, 2009, 08:13 AM
Yay! Voted. :)

SunKrux
January 26th, 2010, 07:34 PM
Don't forget, starting Friday in the US on SyFy reruns of Warehouse 13 start at 10 p.m. Eastern/Pacific. They're starting with Resonance. :D

yessika
January 27th, 2010, 09:47 PM
Don't forget, starting Friday in the US on SyFy reruns of Warehouse 13 start at 10 p.m. Eastern/Pacific. They're starting with Resonance. :D

That is so awesome!! *sets up remainder*

SunKrux
February 4th, 2010, 09:07 PM
@nbcstore via Twitter: Warehouse 13 will be back on July 13th. Can't wait to delve into these new merch ideas. (http://twitter.com/nbcstore/status/8656340675)

*puts in ear plugs and runs out of the Warehouse before the squeeing starts* :D

the fifth man
February 5th, 2010, 07:18 PM
July seems so far away though. This wait is going to suck really bad.:(

SunKrux
February 5th, 2010, 07:47 PM
3 1/2 more months. Just think this wait will be worth it. ;) :D

the fifth man
February 5th, 2010, 07:50 PM

I know it will be worth the wait. The wait still sucks though.;)

jelgate
February 5th, 2010, 07:53 PM

I think you need to recheck your math.:P Its 4 1/2 moths away. 5 if you count February

SunKrux
February 5th, 2010, 07:53 PM
I know it will be worth the wait. The wait still sucks though.;)

I suppose for some folks it has. :lol: Me not so much because I've been entertaining myself with finding and watching movies with my fav person from the show. :D

Gate Ranger
February 6th, 2010, 11:11 AM
Good idea. I'm not that bothered by the wait because i'm currently watching two other shows. Sue Thomas F.B.Eye on weekdays at three pm and Star Wars the Clone Wars on Fridays.

SunKrux
February 6th, 2010, 04:38 PM
I think you need to recheck your math.:P Its 4 1/2 moths away. 5 if you count February

So my math was off...sue me. :P Actually if you count February, it's 6 months. :P

Madwelshboy
February 23rd, 2010, 04:58 AM
Both Amazon.co.uk and Play.com are now listing the region 2 verison of Warehouse 13: Season 1 (4 Discs) for a release on June 28, 2010.

Amazon: http://www.amazon.co.uk/Warehouse-13-Season-1-DVD/dp/B0037TVOCY/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=dvd&qid=1266928805&sr=8-1

Play: http://www.play.com/DVD/DVD/4-/12145772/-/Product.html?source=9316

SunKrux
February 23rd, 2010, 06:26 PM
Drew Z. Greenberg - (@DrewZachary (http://twitter.com/DrewZachary) on Twitter) one of the many writers for the show Tweeted this, this morning:
First table read for the new season of Warehouse 13 today! Brace yourself, world - we're back. (http://twitter.com/DrewZachary/statuses/9526037475)

It set off a chain reaction from the few WH13 fans I follow on Twitter. As well as responses from some of his fellow WH13 writers. It's been fun reading all this. :D

Yesterday or the day before Eddie was tweeting about leaving for Toronto as was Allison. They all (per Eddie's tweet (http://twitter.com/thereeleddiemcc/statuses/9491772178)) met up for dinner apparently.

Photographic proof via Eddie's Twitter (http://twitpic.com/14yfpv)

So see before we know it, 13 July will be here and all the months and months of waiting will have paid off. :D

the fifth man
February 23rd, 2010, 06:47 PM
Drew Z. Greenberg - (@DrewZachary (http://twitter.com/DrewZachary) on Twitter) one of the many writers for the show Tweeted this, this morning:
First table read for the new season of Warehouse 13 today! Brace yourself, world - we're back. (http://twitter.com/DrewZachary/statuses/9526037475)

It set off a chain reaction from the few WH13 fans I follow on Twitter. As well as responses from some of his fellow WH13 writers. It's been fun reading all this. :D

Yesterday or the day before Eddie was tweeting about leaving for Toronto as was Allison. They all (per Eddie's tweet (http://twitter.com/thereeleddiemcc/statuses/9491772178)) met up for dinner apparently.

Photographic proof via Eddie's Twitter (http://twitpic.com/14yfpv)

So see before we know it, 13 July will be here and all the months and months of waiting will have paid off. :D

That is still quite a while to wait, my friend.

SunKrux
February 23rd, 2010, 07:33 PM
That is still quite a while to wait, my friend.
Dude, at least it's coming back. There are a lot of shows that aren't no matter how much fans want it. :D Geez, way to bring things down. :rolleyes:

the fifth man
February 24th, 2010, 07:44 PM
Dude, at least it's coming back. There are a lot of shows that aren't no matter how much fans want it. :D Geez, way to bring things down. :rolleyes:

I am very glad it is coming back. I just wish it was coming back sooner.

jelgate
February 24th, 2010, 08:49 PM
I am very glad it is coming back. I just wish it was coming back sooner.

It can be done fast or it can be done well

the fifth man
February 25th, 2010, 07:06 PM
It can be done fast or it can be done well

There is no reason we can't have both.:P

Killdeer
February 26th, 2010, 01:04 PM
I'm confused about something. According to this (http://tvbythenumbers.com/2010/02/25/warehouse-13-returns-tuesday-july-13th/43059), S2 is only 12 episodes. But earlier (http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?68640-Warehouse-13-News-and-Articles&p=10543929&viewfull=1#post10543929) we were informed that S2 was a 13 episode renewal. Where's the missing episode?

jelgate
February 26th, 2010, 01:10 PM
I'm confused about something. According to this (http://tvbythenumbers.com/2010/02/25/warehouse-13-returns-tuesday-july-13th/43059), S2 is only 12 episodes. But earlier (http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?68640-Warehouse-13-News-and-Articles&p=10543929&viewfull=1#post10543929) we were informed that S2 was a 13 episode renewal. Where's the missing episode?
SyFy likes to air their 13 episode seasons (and 10 episodes half season) in yearly quarters. Doing their the math that is 3 months and its soon obvious that 13 weeks is too long. So to that end a lot of time SyFy will air two episodes on one night to get the 13 episode order and 12 week requirements met. Its probably the finale or premiere of W13

Killdeer
February 26th, 2010, 01:14 PM
Actually, a quarter is usually about 13 weeks. (52/4 = 13) It works out that way because each month doesn't have exactly four weeks in it.

But I hope you're right about the airing schedule. I would hate to think we're short an episode this season.

jelgate
February 26th, 2010, 01:22 PM
Actually, a quarter is usually about 13 weeks. (52/4 = 13) It works out that way because each month doesn't have exactly four weeks in it.

But I hope you're right about the airing schedule. I would hate to think we're short an episode this season.
The 52 week varies from every year too. And while that is technically true that is not how SyFy views it. They will almost premiere their shows in January, April, July, and October because they divide 12 months into 3 months quarters.

Its quite common. Look at Sanctuary

Jumper_One
March 3rd, 2010, 03:18 PM
Firefly's 'Kaylee' will guest on Warehouse 13

Browncoats rejoice! Our favorite cargo ship engineer, Jewel Staite (Kaylee of Firefly/Serenity fame), will appear in an upcoming episode of Syfy's Warehouse 13. (She also played Dr. Jennifer Keller on Syfy's Stargate Atlantis.)

Staite tweeted the news herself:

@JewelStaite Got offered a lovely role on Warehouse 13. Wish I could tell you more. All I can say is, you Browncoats are gonna freak.

**snip**
http://scifiwire.com/2010/03/fireflys-kaylee-will-gues.php

Jumper_One
March 10th, 2010, 12:52 PM
Firefly stars reunite on Warehouse 13!

Remember Firefly/Serenity's Jewel Staite revealed that she'll guest-star on Syfy's Warehouse 13? Looks like she's bringing a crew member along with her: Sean Maher, who played Dr. Simon Tam, joins her in the episode "Mild Mannered."

Maher will play a regular guy who undergoes "a shocking physical change" after encountering one of the mysterious objects; Staite will plays his unrequited love. (Kind of a reversal on their Firefly roles, a nice touch.)

The full announcement follows. Warehouse 13 returns with new episodes on July 13!

**snip**
http://scifiwire.com/2010/03/firefly-stars-reunite-on.php

the fifth man
March 10th, 2010, 07:16 PM
Great news about those two.:)

Replicator Todd
March 11th, 2010, 02:45 PM
http://scifiwire.com/2010/03/fireflys-kaylee-will-gues.php

SWEEEEET! Can't wait. :D

Gem of Tigress
March 16th, 2010, 08:02 PM
i'm counting the days. 119 i think. :D:P

Madwelshboy
March 17th, 2010, 01:57 PM
Warehouse 13 Actors Talk Season 2 Guest Stars And Super Capers

At last night's 2010 Syfy Upfront Party in New York, the ridiculously charming Warehouse 13 stars Eddie McClintock and Joanne Kelly hinted at who'll be guest-starring next season, and which villains await agents Pete Lattimer and Myka Bering.

First off, it's gotta be said that McClintock and Kelly have a great rapport. Rarely is an answer just an answer - rather, it's a ping-pong game of quips. Here's what they had to say about the tenor of the second season of Warehouse 13, which debuts July 13, 2010

http://io9.com/5495151/warehouse-13-actors-talk-season-2-guest-stars-and-super-capers

the fifth man
March 17th, 2010, 07:42 PM
Thanks for the link, Madwelshboy.:)

Madwelshboy
March 23rd, 2010, 02:55 PM
Season 1 DVD Cover Art

http://i680.photobucket.com/albums/vv170/madwelsboy/Warehouse13_S1.jpg

Killdeer
March 23rd, 2010, 03:46 PM
Oh cool - I hadn't seen that it was out yet.

the fifth man
March 23rd, 2010, 07:51 PM
Season 1 DVD Cover Art

http://i680.photobucket.com/albums/vv170/madwelsboy/Warehouse13_S1.jpg

Very nice!:)

Madwelshboy
March 25th, 2010, 10:53 AM
Syfy Loads Warehouse 13 With Exciting Guest Stars

New York, NY March 25, 2010 Warehouse 13, the most successful series in Syfy history, today announced that Gina Torres will join Firefly alums Jewel Staite and Sean Maher as guest stars during the second season, which kicks off in July. The series is currently in production in Toronto.

Philip Winchester (Crusoe) and Paula Garces (Defying Gravity) will also appear as guest stars this year.

Torres and Garces roles are both love interests for Pete (Eddie McClintock)

Torres, who portrayed Zoe Washburne in Firefly, plays Kate, an agent from Petes past.

Garces, who played Paula Morales in Defying Gravity and Officer Tina Hanlon in The Shield, assumes the recurring role of Kelly, a sexy, spunky, headstrong veterinarian in the Warehouse town of Univille who catches Petes eye.

continues:
http://tvbythenumbers.com/2010/03/25/syfy-loads-warehouse-13-with-exciting-guest-stars/46092?utm_campaign=WP-TWITTER&utm_medium=twitter&utm_source=twitter

DigiFluid
March 27th, 2010, 09:10 AM
Season 1 DVD Cover Art
[DVD cover art]
Unfortunately, it seems they're only doing a DVD release--no BD :(

http://www.tvshowsondvd.com/news/Warehouse-13-Season-1-Box-Art/13509

Replicator Todd
March 29th, 2010, 07:18 PM
Season 1 DVD Cover Art

[IMG]http://i680.photobucket.com/albums/vv170/madwelsboy/Warehouse13_S1.jpg[/IG]

Very very nice! :cool:

Madwelshboy
March 31st, 2010, 10:56 AM
Syfy summer schedule

Warehouse 13Second season debuts Tuesday, July 6, at 9PM (ET/PT)Warehouse 13 follows two Secret Service agents who find themselves abruptly transferred to a massive, top-secret storage facility in windswept South Dakota which houses every strange artifact, mysterious relic, fantastical object and supernatural souvenir ever collected by the U.S. government. The Warehouse's caretaker Artie (Saul Rubinek) charges Pete (Eddie McClintock) and Myka (Joanne Kelly) with chasing down reports of supernatural and paranormal activity in search of new objects to cache at the Warehouse, as well as helping him to control the Warehouse itself. Warehouse 13 also features Allison Scagliotti, along with series guest star, CCH Pounder.

During its freshman season, Warehouse 13 became the all-time Syfy leader in total viewers (4.1 million), Adults 25-54 (2.1 million) and Household ratings (2.9), as measured by 7-Day DVR data, making it the most successful series in Syfy's 17-year history. The series is produced for Syfy by Universal Cable Productions. It is executive produced by Jack Kenny (The Book of Daniel), who also serves as showrunner.

http://scifiwire.com/2010/03/syfy-summer-schedule-have.php?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter

SunKrux
March 31st, 2010, 06:16 PM
So glad they bumped it up a week. :D If you go to the S2 spoilers thread I posted the promo vid that aired during Caprica last week. :D It's a good promo (although not nearly as good as the S2 Castle promo). :D "Va with a side of Voom!" :D

the fifth man
March 31st, 2010, 08:00 PM
I really do look forward to this show's return.

DigiFluid
April 1st, 2010, 05:21 PM
I really do look forward to this show's return.
I'm excited too :D

But I'm still mad there's no BD release for season 1. I've already sent Universal an email voicing my displeasure, but no response yet.

Replicator Todd
April 1st, 2010, 11:42 PM
I'm excited too :D

But I'm still mad there's no BD release for season 1. I've already sent Universal an email voicing my displeasure, but no response yet.

Honestly, it doesn't surprise me that there isn't one yet...but one later on AFTER the release. :S

SunKrux
April 2nd, 2010, 07:12 AM
The info I read from Universal's press release didn't say they WEREN'T doing a BR version at all, just not now. I expect later on they'll do one because they know some folks will fork over the $$$ for the BR version as well, imho.

Alder
April 2nd, 2010, 12:48 PM
Adds Warehouse 13 to her Amazon wishlist...

LadyNRA
April 6th, 2010, 01:02 PM
Already Pre-ordered. :-)

DigiFluid
April 6th, 2010, 05:22 PM
Honestly, it doesn't surprise me that there isn't one yet...but one later on AFTER the release. :S
Well, as long as it gets released eventually I'll be pleased. Not interested in a DVD release though.

SunKrux
April 20th, 2010, 07:21 PM
Never mind. The new promo vid has been taken down. Dang it. It was good people. If you have Verizion you can watch it there still I believe. I haven't checked SyFy's site yet to see if they have it up.

DigiFluid
April 21st, 2010, 06:54 PM
http://video.syfy.com/shows/warehouse13/promos_trailers_5/

http://video.syfy.com/shows/warehouse13/promos_trailers_5/#////shows/warehouse13/promos_trailers_5/warehouse-13--season-2/v1213611

SunKrux
April 21st, 2010, 07:04 PM
I didn't have time before work to come here and add links, thanks Digi! :D I'm so excited!

the fifth man
April 21st, 2010, 07:07 PM
http://video.syfy.com/shows/warehouse13/promos_trailers_5/

http://video.syfy.com/shows/warehouse13/promos_trailers_5/#////shows/warehouse13/promos_trailers_5/warehouse-13--season-2/v1213611

Very nice! Thanks for the links.:)

Madwelshboy
April 26th, 2010, 12:13 PM
Syfy’s #1 Series, “Warehouse 13” Lands Lindsay Wagner and Tia Carrere as Season 2 Guest Stars

Warehouse 13, the most successful series in Syfy history, welcomes legendary ladies Lindsay Wagner (Bionic Woman) and Tia Carrere (Wayne’s World, Relic Hunter) as upcoming guest stars. They join a line up of previously announced guest stars including Jewel Staite, Sean Maher, Philip Winchester and Nolan Gerard Funk. The second season of Warehouse 13 returns this summer beginning Tuesday, July 6 on Syfy.

Lindsay Wagner will portray Dr. Vanessa Calder, the in-house Warehouse 13 doctor who is responsible for treating the investigative team as well as the super secret governing body known as The Regents.

Tia Carrere will appear as Agent Katie Logan (Carrere replaces the recently announced Gina Torres) who reignites a relationship with former flame Pete Lattimer (Eddie McClintock) when the two reunite on a new case.

http://tvbythenumbers.com/2010/04/26/syfys-1-series-warehouse-13-lands-lindsay-wagner-and-tia-carrere-as-season-2-guest-stars/49624

SunKrux
May 12th, 2010, 09:24 PM
If you missed WH13 last summer but wanted to see it, you're in luck, 29 June from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. US-SyFy is running eps.

Here's the schedule:
08:00 AM - PILOT
10:00 AM - CLAUDIA
11:00 AM - DUPED
12:00 PM - REGRETS
01:00 PM - BREAKDOWN
02:00 PM - NEVERMORE
03:00 PM - MACPHERSON

Set those DVRs or call in sick. ;)

jelgate
May 12th, 2010, 10:28 PM
10 rep points says on July 6th thier will be an even longer marathon leading up to to the S2 premiere

SunKrux
May 13th, 2010, 07:33 AM
It's possible but who knows. I would hope so. :D Since they're not showing all the eps the week before. I rather like Magnetism. :D

Spimman
May 13th, 2010, 07:39 AM
I'll be at work, but I'm sure they'll show McPherson again before the season premiere so I can handle that, I gotta see that cliff hanger ending again!

Madwelshboy
May 19th, 2010, 07:37 AM
“Eureka” and “Warehouse 13” Team Up For Crossover Episodes

CROSSOVER EVENT STARTS ON WAREHOUSE 13 TUESDAY, AUGUST 3, AND CONTINUES ON EUREKA FRIDAY, AUGUST 6

Warehouse 13’s Allison Scagliotti visits the town of Eureka. Neil Grayston of Eureka visits Warehouse 13

New York, NY – May 19, 2010 – Warehouse 13 and Eureka, Syfy’s top scripted series, are joining together for the first time ever for a pair of crossover episodes this summer, it was announced today by Mark Stern, Executive Vice President of Development, Syfy, and Co-Head Original Content, Universal Cable Productions.

In the episodes, which are currently filming, Douglas Fargo (Neil Grayston) of Eureka’s Global Dynamics is sent to Warehouse 13 to help update its aging computer system. This triggers a seemingly sentient computer virus that sends the Warehouse into lockdown and traps the team inside. The Warehouse 13 episode is entitled “13.1” and will air on Tuesday, August 3, at 9PM (ET/PT).

The Eureka episode entitled “Crossing Over,” will air on Friday, August 6, at 9PM (ET/PT). Warehouse 13’s Claudia Donovan (Allison Scagliotti) pays a visit to Eureka, hoping to see some amazing technological wonders. She gets more than she bargained for when seemingly random objects begin appearing around town. Working with Sheriff Carter (Colin Ferguson) and Fargo, Claudia has to help solve the mystery before the strange anomalies have deadly consequences…particularly for newcomer Dr. Grant (James Callis).

Rene Auberjonois (Boston Legal and Star Trek: Deep Space Nine) will guest star in the Warehouse 13 episode as former Warehouse agent Hugo Miller.

http://tvbythenumbers.com/2010/05/19/eureka-and-warehouse-13-team-up-for-crossover-episodes/51838?utm_campaign=WP-TWITTER&utm_medium=twitter&utm_source=twitter

SunKrux
May 19th, 2010, 07:45 PM
I wonder if they're going to touch on why Artie looks so much like that Carl guy Saul played on Eureka. :D LOL These eps could be fun.

Spimman
May 20th, 2010, 05:51 AM
Definitely going to be fun, the cross over between these 2 shows is so natural...I'm so excited! :):)

SunKrux
May 21st, 2010, 06:35 PM
AWESOME NEW S2 Preview (http://video.syfy.com/shows/warehouse13/promos_trailers_5/) Is it 6 July yet?

DSG1
May 22nd, 2010, 01:56 PM
Ah, FYI: Carl Carson was a totally different character and got killed off and so does not look like nor did he act like Artie. No need to explain anything there if you saw the ep you would know they are two completely different characters, hell, like night and day. Saul Rubinek has a beard now and looks a lot heavier and older than he did on that one ep. :)

He so doesn't even resemble Carl anymore.

the fifth man
May 22nd, 2010, 07:13 PM
Hmmm, a crossover? Should be pretty interesting.

SunKrux
May 23rd, 2010, 02:44 PM
Ah, FYI: Carl Carson was a totally different character and got killed off and so does not look like nor did he act like Artie. No need to explain anything there if you saw the ep you would know they are two completely different characters, hell, like night and day. Saul Rubinek has a beard now and looks a lot heavier and older than he did on that one ep. :)

He so doesn't even resemble Carl anymore.

It would still be fun for them to give a nod to the fact that Saul had been on Eureka. Doesn't need to be blatant. It could be fun. :D

DSG1
May 23rd, 2010, 06:00 PM
It would still be fun for them to give a nod to the fact that Saul had been on Eureka. Doesn't need to be blatant. It could be fun. :D

I highly doubt it though. They'll have to mention Artie but not Carl. I'm not usually keen on crossovers, but I like the idea of Fargo popping up on Warehouse. I say a trade off, we keep Fargo on Warehouse 13 and Claudia on Eureka. LOL. :)

DSG1
May 23rd, 2010, 06:13 PM
Hmmm, a crossover? Should be pretty interesting.

I so do like the thought of Fargo causing trouble for Artie. That could be hilarious.

Kyarra
May 23rd, 2010, 06:13 PM
Syfy’s #1 Series, “Warehouse 13” Lands Lindsay Wagner and Tia Carrere as Season 2 Guest Stars

Warehouse 13, the most successful series in Syfy history, welcomes legendary ladies Lindsay Wagner (Bionic Woman) and Tia Carrere (Wayne’s World, Relic Hunter) as upcoming guest stars. They join a line up of previously announced guest stars including Jewel Staite, Sean Maher, Philip Winchester and Nolan Gerard Funk. The second season of Warehouse 13 returns this summer beginning Tuesday, July 6 on Syfy.

Lindsay Wagner will portray Dr. Vanessa Calder, the in-house Warehouse 13 doctor who is responsible for treating the investigative team as well as the super secret governing body known as The Regents.

Tia Carrere will appear as Agent Katie Logan (Carrere replaces the recently announced Gina Torres) who reignites a relationship with former flame Pete Lattimer (Eddie McClintock) when the two reunite on a new case.

http://tvbythenumbers.com/2010/04/26/syfys-1-series-warehouse-13-lands-lindsay-wagner-and-tia-carrere-as-season-2-guest-stars/49624

This is too awesome for words!!! I'm even more excited for Eureka and Warehouse 13 now!!!!! :)

SunKrux
May 23rd, 2010, 08:49 PM
I highly doubt it though. They'll have to mention Artie but not Carl. I'm not usually keen on crossovers, but I like the idea of Fargo popping up on Warehouse. I say a trade off, we keep Fargo on Warehouse 13 and Claudia on Eureka. LOL. :)

We'll have to agree to disagree and move on.

Madwelshboy
May 26th, 2010, 01:42 PM
Rhodehouse 13 - WWE Superstar Cody Rhodes lands a sweet guest role on a hit Syfy series.

Now that Smackdown is officially moving to Syfy next this fall we're going to be seeing more casting stories like this one. WWE Smackdown superstar Cody Rhodes is going to be doing a guest spot on the Syfy series Warehouse 13 in August.

Rhodes will be playing "Kurt Smoller" – the high school love interest of Myka Bering (Joanne Kelly). Smoller is "the former captain of Myka's high school football team. Charming and good-natured, Kurt shows up at the high school reunion looking better than ever and, in spite of complications brought on by exposure to an artifact, Myka finds herself romantically drawn to him."

http://uk.tv.ign.com/articles/109/1093023p1.html

Osiristi
June 8th, 2010, 03:32 AM
Syfy Schedule (http://syfy.com/schedule) has revealed the first four episode titles of Warehouse 13 Season Two!

July 6 - Time Will Tell
July 13 - Mild Mannered
July 20 - Beyond Our Control
July 27 - Age Before Beauty

So, Warehouse 13 ditched the one-word titles just like SGU... Interesting.

gater62
June 9th, 2010, 12:06 PM
I am so psyched about the Eureka/Warehouse 13 crossovers! I love it when my favorite shows intermingle!

Madwelshboy
June 14th, 2010, 12:24 PM
Exclusive: 'Star Trek' captain invades 'Warehouse 13'

Warehouse 13 is beaming up Faran Tahir — a.k.a. Captain Robau in J.J. Abrams’ Star Trek reboot — for a multi-episode arc, sources confirm to me exclusively.

Tahir will appear in at least two episodes of the Syfy hit’s upcoming season as Adwin Kosan, one of the mysterious and powerful Regents tasked with keeping the Warehouse safe. Adwin, who arrives to handle an escalating crisis, makes a shocking pronouncement that threatens to tear apart the team.

Tahir joins a season 2 guest star roster that also includes Bionic Woman Lindsay Wagner, Firefly‘s Sean Maher, Eureka‘s Neil Graystone, Boston Legal‘s Rene Auberjonois, and Defying Gravity‘s Paula Garces.

http://ausiellofiles.ew.com/2010/06/14/faran-tahir-warehouse-13/#more-8905

the fifth man
June 14th, 2010, 07:01 PM
I really liked Tahir in his brief part in Star Trek. It will be interesting to see him on this show.

DSG1
June 15th, 2010, 04:27 PM
I'm gonna miss the old days when Warehouse stood alone without guest stars.

jelgate
June 15th, 2010, 04:36 PM
I'm gonna miss the old days when Warehouse stood alone without guest stars.

Like Tricia Helfler, Joe Flanigan, Micheal Hogan:P

SunKrux
June 15th, 2010, 06:58 PM
Courtesy of Eddie McClintock's Twitter (and a couple of the writers too)

Pete & Myka LIVE (http://twitpic.com/1x4o7z). Apparently there are a few of these billboards popping up all over the LA area. :D

21 days until S2 premieres, in case anyone was wondering. :D

jelgate
June 15th, 2010, 07:01 PM
You know SyFy Rewind and Hulu showing all of S1 helps. I watched Magnetism earlier and Claudia tomorrow.

SunKrux
June 15th, 2010, 07:06 PM

Don't forget Gabriel & Susan Hogan (Michael's son & wife in real life), Roger Rees (MacPherson - technically he is still a guest star), Erica Cerra, Niall Matter & Joe Morton (all from Eureka) and all the other guest stars they've had that aren't all that well known. All shows have "guest stars" on them so it's not like they can make the show without "guest stars" because even as much as I love the show, getting only eps about the team in the Warehouse or at the B&B would get kinda old and leaves no room for the character development I love. :D

the fifth man
June 15th, 2010, 07:06 PM

Pete & Myka LIVE (http://twitpic.com/1x4o7z). Apparently there are a few of these billboards popping up all over the LA area. :D

Now that is great news. I can't wait for the season premiere.:)

SunKrux
June 15th, 2010, 07:08 PM
You know SyFy Rewind and Hulu showing all of S1 helps. I watched Magnetism earlier and Claudia tomorrow.

My cable (Charter) has eps 3 (Resonance) through eps 7 (Burnout) on their SyFy On Demand option. Been watching those eps off & on since Sunday. :D

jelgate
June 15th, 2010, 07:13 PM
My cable (Charter) has eps 3 (Resonance) through eps 7 (Burnout) on their SyFy On Demand option. Been watching those eps off & on since Sunday. :D

Watch Burnout. Its one of my favorites. Its funny that those are the episodes that currently avaible to watch online with Resoance and Magnetism expiring on Friday. I doubt its a concidence

SunKrux
June 15th, 2010, 07:15 PM
Dude, I've re-watched them all a few times since Sunday. For me it beats anything else on right now. :D Currently watching Resonance then will move through the list until I have to go to bed. :D :lol:

WingedPegasus
June 15th, 2010, 11:07 PM

LOL, I like the "Mystery loves company" line. :P Thanks for the link. :D

Replicator Todd
June 16th, 2010, 12:56 AM
I am so psyched about the Eureka/Warehouse 13 crossovers! I love it when my favorite shows intermingle!

:eek: Ok I haven't watched Eureka since Season two.....and only a few episodes of W13. I love crossover events...and didn't know about this one....i'm totally going to get caught up on both shows now!

DSG1
June 16th, 2010, 10:56 AM

Yes I am aware of that. But, they didn't take up the whole episode.

And, without Leena, I'm not gonna watch the entire season anyway. :)

Killdeer
June 16th, 2010, 11:31 AM
I'm still trying to figure out why you think Leena's leaving. Was there a link that I missed?

I was reading this interview with Jack Kenny (http://eclipsemagazine.com/television/17462/) and while he doesn't talk much about Leena, it also didn't sound to me like she was going away.

...the warehouse investigative team is really Pete and Myka, Artie and Claudia and Leena’s involved more with stuff at home at Leena’s B&B and at the warehouse.

jelgate
June 16th, 2010, 12:25 PM
Yes I am aware of that. But, they didn't take up the whole episode.

And, without Leena, I'm not gonna watch the entire season anyway. :)

And suddenly they are in S2? Sounds parnoia to me unless you have a source

the fifth man
June 16th, 2010, 07:22 PM
Personally, I won't be worried until something gives me a reason to be. Right now, I can't wait for the Season 2 premiere.

major davis
June 17th, 2010, 11:49 AM
Ive been rewatching them on demand. Im glad syfy has a hit show. Must be doing loads of good for the channel.

Im just so sad SGU is nowhere near this shows ratings. :(

Replicator Todd
June 17th, 2010, 03:44 PM
Ive been rewatching them on demand. Im glad syfy has a hit show. Must be doing loads of good for the channel.

Im just so sad SGU is nowhere near this shows ratings. :(

I've come to the conclusion that SGU may be on the wrong channel....

jelgate
June 17th, 2010, 03:58 PM
I've come to the conclusion that SGU may be on the wrong channel....

I'd go recheck your data:P

SunKrux
June 19th, 2010, 08:06 PM
Thanks to Eddie McClintock (@thereeleddiemcc on Twitter) This is a NEW Promo, don't think it's even up on SyFy's site yet. It, Pisa, & Warehouse 13 - Preview one are my favs so far. LMAO

Statue of Liberty (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I8dEo9bLFaE&feature=player_embedded)

the fifth man
June 19th, 2010, 08:15 PM
Thanks to Eddie McClintock (@thereeleddiemcc on Twitter) This is a NEW Promo, don't think it's even up on SyFy's site yet. It, Pisa, & Warehouse 13 - Preview one are my favs so far. LMAO

Statue of Liberty (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I8dEo9bLFaE&feature=player_embedded)

That was pretty great.:D

jelgate
June 19th, 2010, 08:42 PM

I saw it last night on SyFy. Its hilarious

SunKrux
June 19th, 2010, 09:21 PM
That was pretty great.:D

I saw it last night on SyFy. Its hilarious

I know. :D I'd heard about it last night but hadn't seen it. I'm loving the promos SyFy is doing. I also love the one called Pisa. LMAO. I hope they have more like these in store between now and the end of S2. :D

Killdeer
June 20th, 2010, 02:30 PM
That was an awesome promo. The Pisa one is great too. They've got some awesome promos for the show going on right now - wow, I'm really getting excited for this coming season. :)

Does anyone have a working link for the Time Will Tell #2 promo? I can't get it to play off the Syfy site.

SunKrux
June 20th, 2010, 03:56 PM
Killdeer - http://video.syfy.com/shows/warehouse13#////shows/warehouse13/promos_trailers_5/time-will-tell--sneak-peek-2--warehouse-13/v1234497 - Try that. If not, are you in the US, if so, do you have a cell phone through Verizon? If so, you can watch the promo through VCast Videos (if you have that it's extra). Go to "Pop Culture" then "SyFy Channel" then "Extras". They have a lot of the same promos that are found on SyFy's video site for WH13. :D

Killdeer
June 20th, 2010, 04:00 PM
Killdeer - http://video.syfy.com/shows/warehouse13#////shows/warehouse13/promos_trailers_5/time-will-tell--sneak-peek-2--warehouse-13/v1234497 - Try that. If not, are you in the US, if so, do you have a cell phone through Verizon? If so, you can watch the promo through VCast Videos (if you have that it's extra). Go to "Pop Culture" then "SyFy Channel" then "Extras". They have a lot of the same promos that are found on SyFy's video site for WH13. :D

Nope, still won't play. :( Sorry. I am in the US, but do not have a Verizon phone. But thanks anyway. I thought maybe it was on YouTube somewhere but I can't find it.

SunKrux
June 20th, 2010, 06:07 PM
Nope, still won't play. :( Sorry. I am in the US, but do not have a Verizon phone. But thanks anyway. I thought maybe it was on YouTube somewhere but I can't find it.

Bummer for you since that link plays just fine for me. Maybe it's a browser issue on your end? As far as I know the only other place it could be is on Hulu. I know there are other promos for the show on Hulu.

Killdeer
June 20th, 2010, 06:18 PM
Well, I've tried it in both Firefox and IE. :S I'm not sure what the problem is, but I can't play any of the videos straight off the Syfy site. If they're embedded videos, then most of them seem to work fine for some reason - except for this one. :)

I did check Hulu, but it hasn't been put up there yet. It probably will be eventually though. Thanks for the help.

SunKrux
June 20th, 2010, 07:22 PM
Well, I've tried it in both Firefox and IE. :S I'm not sure what the problem is, but I can't play any of the videos straight off the Syfy site. If they're embedded videos, then most of them seem to work fine for some reason - except for this one. :)

I did check Hulu, but it hasn't been put up there yet. It probably will be eventually though. Thanks for the help.

Bummer. They are embedded as far as I know. Hmmm don't know what to tell you. :( It's a cute vid. I could sorta tell you what happens in it if you want. LOL

the fifth man
June 20th, 2010, 07:30 PM
The videos play just fine for me. Sorry you are having the issues.:( I really can't wait for July 6th.:)

DSG1
June 21st, 2010, 06:00 AM
I was starting to wonder if they were keeping or losing the humor glad to see they are keeping it. I liked the leaning tower of Pizza one.

Try YouTube, the promos are being uploaded there too.

Killdeer
June 21st, 2010, 07:46 PM
Hahahaha! Success! :D It finally played. :)

I don't know what the problem was the other day, but I did get it to play just now. And wow - that opens up a whole new line of speculation.

Just who did McPherson take out? I think I need to watch the S1 finale again - was there something in that episode that I've forgotten? :confused:

Have you all noticed (spoilers)
that Archie has been nowhere to be seen in any of the promos except for when he apparently dies in the explosion at the end of last season? They seem to be working pretty hard to keep it under wraps (at least to the regular viewer) that Archie survives. I find that interesting.

the fifth man
June 21st, 2010, 07:47 PM
As to your second spoiler, yes, I have definitely noticed that.

jelgate
June 21st, 2010, 09:05 PM
Just who did McPherson take out? I think I need to watch the S1 finale again - was there something in that episode that I've forgotten? :confused:

Have you all noticed (spoilers)

It wasn't in MacPherson. it was just added probably to be S2's arc

SunKrux
June 21st, 2010, 10:16 PM
Archie? Wasn't he on an old tv show? ;) I think you mean ArTie.

Artie's not dead, trust me. ;) They'll bring him back before the end of the 1st eps.

Killdeer
June 22nd, 2010, 05:06 AM
Archie? Wasn't he on an old tv show? ;) I think you mean ArTie.

Oops. Yeah. :) That didn't sound quite right to me, but I was tired. :S

Artie's not dead, trust me. ;) They'll bring him back before the end of the 1st eps.

Oh I know he's not. I just find it very interesting that they seem to be working so hard to make people think he is. :)

Spimman
June 22nd, 2010, 01:11 PM
I think that is pretty typical to leave someone who's life is in question out of promos to keep the suspense alive.

Like in SGU - I doubt we'll see (Season One Finale Spoiler) Telford, TJ or Kiva even though one or all of them may survive.

SunKrux
June 22nd, 2010, 06:33 PM
Oops. Yeah. :) That didn't sound quite right to me, but I was tired. :S

No worries. Was just teasing you in a very nonviolent way. ;)

Oh I know he's not. I just find it very interesting that they seem to be working so hard to make people think he is. :)

That's good because really I'd think that most folks that have access to the internet already know that Artie's not really dead since back in March there was a photo posted on Twitter that had Saul "Artie" in the picture. I like the bit o' mystery that is surrounding just HOW Artie will have survived. :D

SunKrux
June 22nd, 2010, 06:36 PM
Bam Bam Pow promo (http://video.syfy.com/shows/warehouse13/promos_trailers_5/bam-bam-pow--warehouse-13/v1235208) Newish promo is up. :D :lol:

Killdeer
June 22nd, 2010, 07:42 PM
Yay! :) We should do a countdown.... only 14 days left. :)

SunKrux
June 22nd, 2010, 08:09 PM
Killdeer - there is a countdown going on (it's been going on since about March I believe). WH13 S2 countdown in the Group for WH13 (http://forum.gateworld.net/group.php?do=discuss&discussionid=438) :D

Dr. Harry Sullivan
June 28th, 2010, 10:06 AM
Heroes' David Anders To Guest-Star on Warehouse 13 - see link below - :)

http://scifiandtvtalk.typepad.com/scifiandtvtalk/2010/06/heroes-david-anders-travels-to-warehouse-13.html#tp

the fifth man
June 28th, 2010, 07:15 PM
Heroes' David Anders To Guest-Star on Warehouse 13 - see link below - :)

http://scifiandtvtalk.typepad.com/scifiandtvtalk/2010/06/heroes-david-anders-travels-to-warehouse-13.html#tp

Nice!:) Thanks for the update.

SunKrux
June 30th, 2010, 10:34 PM
Couple of new interviews with Eddie McClintock & Joanne Kelly

NO SPOILERS: 5 Questions with Eddie & Joanne (http://www.star-telegram.com/2010/06/30/2305336/five-questions-with-eddie-mcclintock.html)

MAJOR SPOILERS in this one: Eddie & Joanne Tease S2 of WH13 (http://scifipulse.net/?p=28545)

I just LOVE Joanne. Eddie too but really it's all about Joanne for me. LOL

the fifth man
July 1st, 2010, 07:01 PM
Couple of new interviews with Eddie McClintock & Joanne Kelly

NO SPOILERS: 5 Questions with Eddie & Joanne (http://www.star-telegram.com/2010/06/30/2305336/five-questions-with-eddie-mcclintock.html)

MAJOR SPOILERS in this one: Eddie & Joanne Tease S2 of WH13 (http://scifipulse.net/?p=28545)

I just LOVE Joanne. Eddie too but really it's all about Joanne for me. LOL

They are both equally great IMO.

SunKrux
July 1st, 2010, 07:18 PM
SPOILERS CONTAINED IN THIS LINK: CLICK IT AT YOUR OWN RISK!!!

ScifiCool S2, 1st 2 eps promo photos (http://www.scificool.com/warehouse-13-season-2-premieres-next-week-first-two-episode-promo-images/)

OMG!!! 5 more days people. :D

the fifth man
July 1st, 2010, 07:24 PM
SPOILERS CONTAINED IN THIS LINK: CLICK IT AT YOUR OWN RISK!!!

ScifiCool S2, 1st 2 eps promo photos (http://www.scificool.com/warehouse-13-season-2-premieres-next-week-first-two-episode-promo-images/)

OMG!!! 5 more days people. :D

Thanks for the link. I can't wait for the premiere.:)

SunKrux
July 4th, 2010, 12:00 PM
There are spoilers in this article. However if you're wondering about a certain character's status in the show, you'll want to pay special attention o the last paragraph of the interview.

Jack Kenny Reveals Secrets of S2 (http://www.chicagonow.com/blogs/show-patrol/2010/07/warehouse-13-boss-jack-kenny-reveals-secrets-of-season-2.html)

the fifth man
July 4th, 2010, 08:20 PM
There are spoilers in this article. However if you're wondering about a certain character's status in the show, you'll want to pay special attention o the last paragraph of the interview.

Jack Kenny Reveals Secrets of S2 (http://www.chicagonow.com/blogs/show-patrol/2010/07/warehouse-13-boss-jack-kenny-reveals-secrets-of-season-2.html)

Thanks for the link to that.

Gem of Tigress
July 5th, 2010, 08:18 AM
oh man!!! It's on Tomorrow!!!!! *jumps up and down* :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D!!!!

Kyarra
July 5th, 2010, 03:41 PM
i second the jumping up and down, although i'm not doing so at the moment... what with typing and all :)

the fifth man
July 5th, 2010, 07:05 PM
oh man!!! It's on Tomorrow!!!!! *jumps up and down* :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D!!!!

Great, isn't it?:) Tomorrow night will be awesome, no doubt about it.

SunKrux
July 5th, 2010, 08:19 PM
I can't wait. I'm so excited. :D I got my S1 DVDs on Friday night (what an adventure THAT was) and watched them late and all day Saturday. And tomorrow I'll be watching the marathon before the Season Premiere. :D :D :D :D :D :D

jelgate
July 5th, 2010, 08:34 PM
I can't wait. I'm so excited. :D I got my S1 DVDs on Friday night (what an adventure THAT was) and watched them late and all day Saturday. And tomorrow I'll be watching the marathon before the Season Premiere. :D :D :D :D :D :D

Does the phrase too much of a good thing mean anything to you?:P

SunKrux
July 5th, 2010, 08:39 PM
does the phrase too much of a good thing mean anything to you?:p

nope. :d

Spimman
July 6th, 2010, 07:06 AM
Does the phrase too much of a good thing mean anything to you?:P

Imagine DS9 was just premiering Season 2, for SunKrux this may be more exciting than that may sound (or may have been) to you! :o

nope. :d

Nothing wrong with having fun and loving a favorite TV Show. :) I'm really excited about tonight too!

jelgate
July 6th, 2010, 09:02 AM
Imagine DS9 was just premiering Season 2, for SunKrux this may be more exciting than that may sound (or may have been) to you! :o

Nothing wrong with having fun and loving a favorite TV Show. :) I'm really excited about tonight too!I'd get bored anyway. I can only rewatch episodes so many times no matter how much I like a show

Spimman
July 6th, 2010, 11:12 AM
I'd get bored anyway. I can only rewatch episodes so many times no matter how much I like a show

True, I'm like that with everything except TNG for some reason...but I don't overdo it with that show either or I likely would!

I do love a good re-watch before a new season of a current show airs though, hopefully SyFy will show the last few episodes of W13 tonight before the new episode airs! Although I'll be busy with my boys and will likely have the volume down.

jelgate
July 6th, 2010, 11:16 AM
True, I'm like that with everything except TNG for some reason...but I don't overdo it with that show either or I likely would!

I do love a good re-watch before a new season of a current show airs though, hopefully SyFy will show the last few episodes of W13 tonight before the new episode airs! Although I'll be busy with my boys and will likely have the volume down.SyFy is showing some episode from 3 PM until the season premiere

Spimman
July 6th, 2010, 11:29 AM
SyFy is showing some episode from 3 PM until the season premiere

Awesome, thanks, I figured they would! Does W13 start tonight at 8 Central/9 PM Eastern?

jelgate
July 6th, 2010, 11:55 AM
Awesome, thanks, I figured they would! Does W13 start tonight at 8 Central/9 PM Eastern?

Yes

Spimman
July 6th, 2010, 12:14 PM
Now I remember why my kids have a 7:30 bed time...Warehouse 13...

...or maybe it was the fact that they scream bloody murder when they get sleepy...

...yeah that was it! :p

jelgate
July 6th, 2010, 12:44 PM
Now I remember why my kids have a 7:30 bed time...Warehouse 13...

...or maybe it was the fact that they scream bloody murder when they get sleepy...

...yeah that was it! :p
You forgot the other reason.

Because the mother/wife said do:P

the fifth man
July 6th, 2010, 06:17 PM
This is great! Very shortly, I will be watching the premiere from my DVR. This should be really good.

Madwelshboy
July 7th, 2010, 10:50 AM
Syfy’s ‘Warehouse 13′ Roars Into Second Season With Most Watched Syfy Telecast Of 2010

The Warehouse is open for business again! Picking up where it left off last year, Syfy’s Warehouse 13second season premiere Tuesday. July 6 at 9PM (ET/PT) became the channel’s most watched telecast of the year, snagging, bagging and tagging nearly three million (2.96) total viewers while leaping 13% in Adults 18-49 over the season one average.

During the telecast, Warehouse 13 delivered:
2.03 HH rating
2.961 million total viewers
1.576 million Adults 25-54
1.354 million Adults 18-49 – second-highest delivery in this demo for the series
820,000 Men 18-49 viewers, a series high in the demo.

Online at Syfy.com:
The Warehouse 13 season two premiere was up +9% in page views, +26% in uniques, +27% in visits and +607% in video streams vs season one premiere.
Warehouse 13 delivered 448K page views, 192K uniques, 185K visits and 152K video streams.
The premiere of Warehouse 13 boosted Syfy.com traffic to its best day in page views since March 3 and the best since December 6, 2009 in uniques, visits and video streams.

http://tvbythenumbers.com/2010/07/07/syfys-warehouse-13-roars-into-second-season-with-most-watched-syfy-telecast-of-2010/56314?utm_campaign=WP-TWITTER&utm_medium=twitter&utm_source=twitter

Briangate78
July 7th, 2010, 11:04 AM
The ratings continue to shine for W13!!! Woo hoo! Not even the summer could hurt the numbers! Another 3 Million baby!!!

Spimman
July 7th, 2010, 11:45 AM
Wow, those rating numbers are really impressive! :D

Maybe the move to Tuesday will be good for SGU, although the new Fall/Spring schedule as opposed to the old Summer/late Spring schedule is tough competition from the networks!

Briangate78
July 7th, 2010, 11:54 AM
Wow, those rating numbers are really impressive! :D

Maybe the move to Tuesday will be good for SGU, although the new Fall/Spring schedule as opposed to the old Summer/late Spring schedule is tough competition from the networks!

Also, SGU is SGU and W13 is W13, so that will make a difference.

Spimman
July 7th, 2010, 12:16 PM
True!

Homer 120
July 7th, 2010, 01:51 PM
Go Warehouse 13! If the numbers stay this way, will we be seeing a 3rd season?

Briangate78
July 7th, 2010, 03:14 PM

Oh yeah! :)

Replicator Todd
July 7th, 2010, 03:28 PM

And hopefully more seasons after that! I want to love a show that lasts a long time again. Too many shows are being cancelled after only one or two seasons. And its sad. :( I hope W13 fights that!

jelgate
July 7th, 2010, 03:29 PM
Oh yeah! :)

Kind of hoping they pull a Sanctuary and have 20 episodes

Replicator Todd
July 7th, 2010, 03:39 PM

Agreed.

Killdeer
July 7th, 2010, 03:41 PM

I actually don't, unless it was 20 consecutive episodes. As Robert Seidman at TVbytheNumbers pointed out,
I'd caution to be careful what you wish for. Eureka had an 18 episode season 3, technically. But from the viewer's perspective it was one July-Sept of 8 episodes in 2008 and another July-Sept of 10 episodes in 2009. 13 episodes every summer is a better deal! And we still don't know how S4's 20 episodes are going to be distributed, but I have a feeling we won't see more than 10 this summer (due to something I saw somewhere about them just having wrapped filming the "first half"). So Robert's right - 13 every summer is a better deal.

jelgate
July 7th, 2010, 03:44 PM
I actually don't, unless it was 20 consecutive episodes. As Robert Seidman at TVbytheNumbers pointed out, And we still don't know how S4's 20 episodes are going to be distributed, but I have a feeling we won't see more than 10 this summer (due to something I saw somewhere about them just having wrapped filming the "first half"). So Robert's right - 13 every summer is a better deal.
That was a special circumstance because of the Writer's Strike. Under normal circumstances SyFy doesn't wait a year between half seasons.

Replicator Todd
July 7th, 2010, 03:48 PM
That was a special circumstance because of the Writer's Strike. Under normal circumstances SyFy doesn't wait a year between half seasons.

Unless its a show related to BSG. :p

jelgate
July 7th, 2010, 03:53 PM
Unless its a show related to BSG. :p

BSG waited a year for the same reason. They couldn't go on because of the Writer's Strike.

Briangate78
July 7th, 2010, 08:29 PM

Quality over Quantity, imo. But yeah 20 eps would be sweet. The season 2 premiere was excellent. So cannot wait for more eps!

jelgate
July 7th, 2010, 08:35 PM
Quality over Quantity, imo. But yeah 20 eps would be sweet. The season 2 premiere was excellent. So cannot wait for more eps!

I've never been one to believe that 13 episodes over 20 episodes gives you more quality in a TV show. Its all about how talented the writers are in writing stories

Homer 120
July 8th, 2010, 02:51 AM

With that in mind, will SGU be the same deal?

jelgate
July 8th, 2010, 08:17 AM
With that in mind, will SGU be the same deal?

No. SGU returns in late September.

SunKrux
July 8th, 2010, 05:50 PM
So how about that show, WH13? Is it great or what? ;) Getting back on topic. :D

the fifth man
July 8th, 2010, 06:32 PM

Definitely great.:) I can't wait until next Tuesday night.

Killdeer
July 8th, 2010, 06:37 PM
We already saw the press release earlier, so this is mostly redundant. But here's the ratings per Travis Yanan.

Warehouse 13 (9pm)
- 2.961 million viewers
- 1.7/3 HH
- 1.0/3 A18-49

Replicator Todd
July 8th, 2010, 08:08 PM

Hex yeah its great! It bashed me on the head with its greatness! I had no intention of watching this show, boy was I a fool!

Killdeer
July 9th, 2010, 05:48 PM
Here's something interesting. This is actually from an article about the Eureka premiere tonight (and contains quite a few spoilers for the current season). But this relates to Warehouse 13.

Eureka and Warehouse 13 have another connection. They both are doing special stand-alone Christmas episodes this year, which will air in December.

From: 10 developments will change everything in Eureka (spoilers) (http://scifiwire.com/2010/07/10-developments-will-chan.php#more), Sci Fi Wire.

the fifth man
July 9th, 2010, 07:16 PM
Now that, I can't wait to see.

WingedPegasus
July 10th, 2010, 02:59 PM
Definitely great.:) I can't wait until next Tuesday night.

In my case, I can't wait for Wednesday afternoon. :P (I don't have cable, and the new ep shows up on Hulu the day after they air.)

Here's something interesting. This is actually from an article about the Eureka premiere tonight (and contains quite a few spoilers for the current season). But this relates to Warehouse 13.

From: 10 developments will change everything in Eureka (spoilers) (http://scifiwire.com/2010/07/10-developments-will-chan.php#more), Sci Fi Wire.

That's awesome! :D I can't wait to see what they do. Maybe the snow globe will make another appearance. :P

the fifth man
July 10th, 2010, 05:55 PM
In my case, I can't wait for Wednesday afternoon. :P (I don't have cable, and the new ep shows up on Hulu the day after they air.)

That's awesome! :D I can't wait to see what they do. Maybe the snow globe will make another appearance. :P

Hey, whatever works for you.:)

Madwelshboy
July 13th, 2010, 11:01 AM
Fueled By ‘Warehouse 13,’ ‘Eureka,’ & Haven, Syfy Scores Best Week Of 2010 In Adults 18-49 & 25-54

FUELED BY WAREHOUSE 13, EUREKA AND HAVEN, SYFY SCORES BEST WEEK OF 2010 IN ADULTS 18-49 AND ADULTS 25-54. SUMMER PREMIERE WEEK SIZZLES AS SCRIPTED SERIES GARNER 7.6 MILLION UNIQUE TOTAL VIEWERS

New York, New York – July 13, 2010 – Syfy’s July 5 Summer Premiere Week sizzled as its three powerhouse scripted series – Warehouse 13,Eureka and Haven — cumed 7.619 million unique viewers, including 3.147 million unique Adults 18-49 and 3.907 million unique Adults 25-54. This was Syfy‘s best week in 2010 to-date for Adults 18-49 and Adults 25-54.

Warehouse 13’s second season premiere Tuesday, July 6, at 9PM (ET/PT) became the channel’s most watched telecast of the year, snagging, bagging and tagging nearly three million (2.96) total viewers while leaping 13% in Adults 18-49 over the season one average. Warehouse 13 was the #1 scripted drama on cable that night, beating new telecasts of TNT’s Hawthorne and Memphis Beat and ABC Family’sPretty Little Liars as well as FX’s Rescue Me in both Adults 18-49 and Adults 25-54.

During their Friday, July 9 premieres from 9-11PM (ET/PT), Eureka and Haven were the #1 and #2 cable telecasts for the day among Adults 25-54, powering Syfy to #1 among Adults 25-54 in 8-11PM prime. This fourth season Eureka premiere also ranked as the #1 Adult 18-49 telecast in cable on Friday. Eureka delivered 2.5 million total viewers and Haven averaged 2.3 million total viewers.

continues:
http://tvbythenumbers.com/2010/07/13/fueled-by-warehouse-13-eureka-haven-syfy-scores-best-week-of-2010-in-adults-18-49-25-54/56940

the fifth man
July 13th, 2010, 05:30 PM
I hope Warehouse can continue with the great ratings tonight.

Killdeer
July 13th, 2010, 05:58 PM
I know Deadliest Catch has a big special on tonight, and also White Collar premieres tonight at 9pm. It will be interesting to see if either of those have any effect on tonight's ratings.

SunKrux
July 13th, 2010, 07:03 PM
I won't be watching anything other than Warehouse 13! :D

Spimman
July 14th, 2010, 07:23 AM
I know Deadliest Catch has a big special on tonight, and also White Collar premieres tonight at 9pm. It will be interesting to see if either of those have any effect on tonight's ratings.

I didn't on me, although I will have to catch the new White Collar eventually. They did do a lot of advertising on Deadliest Catch though for sure (as a non-fan it was a bit much but to each their own!).

Killdeer
July 14th, 2010, 05:39 PM
From Travis Yanan (via TV by the Numbers)

Warehouse 13 (9pm)
- 2.330 million viewers
- 1.4/2 HH
- 0.7/2 A18-49

LINK (http://tvbythenumbers.com/2010/07/14/tuesday-cable-ratings-deadliest-catch-soars-plus-white-collar-covert-affairs-memphis-beat-the-hills-finale-more/57177)

It was beat by Deadliest Catch, White Collar (no surprise on either of those), and HawthoRNe (which it beat last week). There was also baseball on FOX, which wasn't there last week - I'm not sure how much of an effect that might have had.

samcartersg1
July 14th, 2010, 05:47 PM
I saw this review of the recent episode and it also mentions Eureka and Sanctuary and compares this show with their show "Hero". I like all these shows (although I am a bigger Sanctuary fan) but wanted to get others opinions on the comparison

Warehouse 13: Mild Mannered Review
A Caped Crusader Likes Pie

By Stephen Lackey July 14, 2010

Syfy, as dumb as that name is, actually has some pretty great shows on for the summer. There’s Eureka, the new show Haven, and of course Warehouse 13. Not on right now, but still enjoyable is Sanctuary. All of these shows exist within the Syfy genre and they come on the same network so storytelling can be a bit of a landmine. You’d hope that the producers of these shows stay in contact and share story concepts so as not to get too repetitive. Warehouse 13 is in a particularly precarious position considering a part of the story involves a sleepy little town that sits nestled beside a warehouse full of magical artifacts, and these artifacts can give their holders special magical or super human abilities. These two landmines are called Eureka and Sanctuary. Its one thing for a show to appear similar to another show that’s no longer airing such as Fringe and The X-Files, but it’s a completely different problem when two shows are too similar on the same network. So with that in mind, I understand why we haven’t seen more of the little town where our heroes actually live as interesting as some of the residents seem to be.

See the rest of the article here
http://www.mania.com/warehouse-13-mild-mannered-review_article_124039.html

I am going to go to Comic Con and see the panels for both shows so I will hopefully have pics from that to share

Spimman
July 15th, 2010, 06:14 AM
I'm not really understanding how these shows are all that much alike:
-Eureka is science and technology based
-Warehouse 13 is more supernatural objects beyond most of our understanding
-Sanctuary is abnormals beings/creatures with supernatural or evolutionary abilities

Can there be some topics and things that are similar, sure, but overall I don't really think they are too much alike. Sanctuary is much more serious that W13 and Eureka too!

Killdeer
July 15th, 2010, 08:38 AM
No, I don't get the connection either. :S Warehouse 13 and Eureka maybe, but I see Sanctuary as being something totally different (what little I know of it admittedly). YMMV. I guess the steampunk aspects of WH13 and Sanctuary could be considered similar, and I definitely get the argument for the comparisons between Eureka and Haven. But beyond that....*shrugs*

Replicator Todd
July 15th, 2010, 02:16 PM
Well I thought the episode "Hero" of Sanctuary and the "Mild-Mannered" episode of W13 had a superhero story....but other than that they are pretty different.

Dr. Harry Sullivan
July 18th, 2010, 11:56 AM
"Warehouse 13 Faces Hometown Threat" - see link below - :)

http://scifiandtvtalk.typepad.com/scifiandtvtalk/2010/07/warehouse-13-faces-hometown-threat.html#tp

SunKrux
July 19th, 2010, 09:27 PM
Want a Farnsworth? Now you might be able to get one...QMx Announces WH13 License (http://www.themppc.com/magpress/qmx-announces-warehouse-13-license/) They'll be at San Diego Comic Con. I'm so gonna stop by their booth and take a look. :D SWEET!

jelgate
July 21st, 2010, 04:58 PM
Beyond Our Control Ratings

- 2.282 million viewers
- 1.4/2 HH
- 0.8/2 A18-49

http://tvbythenumbers.com/2010/07/21/tuesday-cable-deadliest-catch-s-plus-white-collar-pretty-little-liars-warehouse-13-teen-mom-more/57897

Killdeer
July 28th, 2010, 05:17 PM
Warehouse 13 (9pm)
- 2.483 million viewers
- 1.4/2 HH
- 0.8/2 A18-49

Killdeer
August 4th, 2010, 05:54 PM
The crossover was great for the ratings. :)

Warehouse 13 (9pm)
- 2.741 million viewers
- 1.7/3 HH
- 0.9/3 A18-49

Replicator Todd
August 4th, 2010, 07:31 PM
The crossover was great for the ratings. :)

Warehouse 13 (9pm)
- 2.741 million viewers
- 1.7/3 HH
- 0.9/3 A18-49

Awesome! :D

Killdeer
August 11th, 2010, 05:15 PM
Ratings for 206 Around the Bend.

Warehouse 13 (9pm)
- 2.793 million viewers
- 1.6/3 HH
- 0.9/3 A18-49

It looks like the higher ratings might at least in part be due to no longer having to compete with Deadliest Catch.

Briangate78
August 12th, 2010, 07:24 AM

Warehouse 13 (9pm)
- 2.793 million viewers
- 1.6/3 HH
- 0.9/3 A18-49

It looks like the higher ratings might at least in part be due to no longer having to compete with Deadliest Catch.

Yup! That is likely the reason. Another solid episode, btw, and some really good dramatic moments.

the fifth man
August 14th, 2010, 08:20 PM
Yup! That is likely the reason. Another solid episode, btw, and some really good dramatic moments.

I agree completely. This season is shaping up nicely.

lordofseas
August 14th, 2010, 09:34 PM

Warehouse 13 (9pm)
- 2.793 million viewers
- 1.6/3 HH
- 0.9/3 A18-49

As well as enthused Eureka fans.

DigiFluid
August 17th, 2010, 01:14 AM
Warehouse 13's showrunner knows how he wants to end the series (http://airlockalpha.com/node/7739/jack-kenny-knows-how-warehouse-13-will-end.html)

Not all television shows have an endgame -- that is, until it's actually time to write that series finale. But showrunner Jack Kenny knows very well how "Warehouse 13" will say good-bye, and it might have something to do with moving the warehouse.

"I know what the last episode of the series is, and I don't want to give it away," Kenny told reporters from news outlets including Airlock Alpha during San Diego Comic-Con last month (see the complete video here with Kenny and actress CCH Pounder).

Although Kenny wouldn't necessarily give details of how the show would end, he did add some context, giving a brief history of the warehouse program, how it started 2,000 years ago, and how it almost moved to Germany during World War II, since it's normally kept in the country that's in power over a certain period of time.

"It always moves to the country that is the most powerful country in the world for its own protection," Kenny said. "Imagine where the warehouse will move next?"

This article also confirms that season 3 has already been ordered!

Hopefully, a series finale is a long way off. In the meantime, Syfy is continuing the second season of "Warehouse 13," which continues to draw large numbers of viewers. And come Nov. 1, Kenny and his crew of writers will start all over again to figure out what will happen in an already-ordered Season 3.

"Last year, we left a bit of a mess, and we had to clean it up," Kenny said. "This year, we left a little bit of a mess that we'll have to clean up next year. Every episode we have an artifact that is the procedural part. Next year, we'll figure out what we want the characters to go through."

SunKrux
August 17th, 2010, 06:22 AM
It will take SyFy 3 weeks before they announce that the 3rd season has been ordered though. :lol:

jelgate
August 17th, 2010, 08:49 AM
I give it Friday that Sy Fy issues a press release. Although I can't say I'm surprised

SunKrux
August 17th, 2010, 05:52 PM
I'm not surprised either. They've just announced that Eureka is picked up for S5.

the fifth man
August 17th, 2010, 07:10 PM
I can't wait until it is official.

mandogater
August 17th, 2010, 10:27 PM
I can't wait until it is official.

Neither can I!!!!

Killdeer
August 18th, 2010, 06:05 PM
Ratings for episode 207 -

Warehouse 13 (9pm)
- 2.341 million viewers
- 1.4/2 HH
- 0.7/2 A18-49

Dr. Harry Sullivan
August 24th, 2010, 07:15 PM
Check out the link below for a new interview with Saul Rubinek - :)

http://scifiandtvtalk.typepad.com/scifiandtvtalk/2010/08/warehouse-13s-saul-rubinek-family-man.html#tp

Homer 120
August 25th, 2010, 06:02 AM
So any offical word on a renewal? If the ratings are anything to go by, I think we can safely assume that a 3rd Season is on the way :D

Killdeer
August 25th, 2010, 03:43 PM
Ratings for episode 208 -

Warehouse 13 (9pm)
- 2.361 million viewers
- 1.5/2 HH
- 0.7/2 A18-49

mr_kennedy
August 25th, 2010, 04:35 PM
Awesome news that season 3 has been ordered :D hope its made official soon, this is my favorite mid-season show

the fifth man
August 26th, 2010, 06:41 PM
So any offical word on a renewal? If the ratings are anything to go by, I think we can safely assume that a 3rd Season is on the way :D

I will still feel more comfortable with official confirmation of the renewal.

Dr. Harry Sullivan
September 1st, 2010, 04:00 PM
Q & A with recurring guest-stars Tia Carrere and Paula Garces - see link below - :)

http://scifiandtvtalk.typepad.com/scifiandtvtalk/2010/08/tia-carrere-and-paula-garces-talk-warehouse-13.html#tp

DigiFluid
September 6th, 2010, 01:16 PM
Eddie and Joanna at Comic Con, talking about auditioning for the show:
http://airlockalpha.com/node/7778/how-to-audition-for-warehouse-13.html

(at least one f-bomb dropped)

SunKrux
September 6th, 2010, 03:02 PM
Eddie and JoannE at Comic Con, talking about auditioning for the show:
http://airlockalpha.com/node/7778/how-to-audition-for-warehouse-13.html

(at least one f-bomb dropped)

Yeah Joanne was given a hard time at the panel for saying (in reference to Eddie) "He's done more Pilots than a stewardess" when he was talking about how long it's taken him to get where he is with WH13. Then she reminded the rest of the panel that in 2009 Eddie dropped the FBomb a few times. :lol:

It's nice that CC wants to make sure that panelest don't offend the small ones but really...expecting that many adults over the course of a 4 day weekend to NOT drop a few fbombs and other swear words is a bit much, if you ask me. :lol:

DigiFluid
September 6th, 2010, 03:39 PM
Yeah that was a typo, my bad :)

SunKrux
September 6th, 2010, 05:14 PM
No worries. I'm just a nit picker when it comes to my fav people and shows. ;) Thanks for sharing that link. :D

Dr. Harry Sullivan
September 7th, 2010, 05:34 PM
Check out the link below for an interview with Allison Scagliotti (Claudia Donovan) - :)

http://scifiandtvtalk.typepad.com/scifiandtvtalk/2010/09/warehouse-13s-allison-scagliotti-geek-power.html#tp

SunKrux
September 10th, 2010, 06:29 PM
I know it's not SyFy's official announcement about S3 but considering that it is directly from Jack Kenny (Exec.Producer/Show Runner/Writer - aka @Bumpynight on Twitter) I take this as a good sign! :D

I asked this:
@Bumpynight I LOVE the show! Do you know if/when @SyFy will be announcing that #Warehouse13 got picked up for S3? We're dying here! (http://twitter.com/SunKrux/status/24106680297)

To which Jack Kenny responded with:
@SunKrux We're definitely coming back for a season three... it's just corporate stuff that's holding up the "official" announcement... (http://twitter.com/Bumpynight/statuses/24152943946)

So that's the hold up with SyFy officially announcing S3 is a go. I'm willing to bet it's a money thing so keep those fingers crossed that the money thing doesn't hold the 3rd season up. ;)

jelgate
September 10th, 2010, 06:36 PM
I say its marketing reason. They want to wait until later to make their show look good. Not really surprised. The numbers have been excellent.

SunKrux
September 10th, 2010, 06:37 PM
Marketing/Money...either way I just hope we hear soon. :D :lol:

the fifth man
September 10th, 2010, 08:20 PM

I feel the same way. With an official announcement, we can all breathe a sigh of relief.

jelgate
September 10th, 2010, 09:24 PM

I bet they wait to about the W13 season finale

SunKrux
September 10th, 2010, 10:41 PM
I bet they wait to about the W13 season finale

Or they wait until the Christmas special. :lol:

jelgate
September 11th, 2010, 09:10 PM
I'd be very surprised if they wait that long. If SyFy wants the show to return by next July they're not giving a lot of time for the writing and production of the episodes

the fifth man
September 11th, 2010, 09:11 PM
We should hear something soon.

DigiFluid
September 12th, 2010, 11:25 PM
Not sure which episode this is a preview for, but it's pretty interesting just the same!

http://airlockalpha.com/node/7797/warehouse-13-visits-warehouse-2.html

SunKrux
September 13th, 2010, 07:10 AM
I'd be very surprised if they wait that long. If SyFy wants the show to return by next July they're not giving a lot of time for the writing and production of the episodes

They started filming in March but I believe they had already started on scripts well before that, probably before SyFy announced S2 last year.

Not sure which episode this is a preview for, but it's pretty interesting just the same!

http://airlockalpha.com/node/7797/warehouse-13-visits-warehouse-2.html

Looks like one of the two SyFy has up for Buried, part 1 of the S2 finale.

Dr. Harry Sullivan
September 17th, 2010, 10:19 PM
Check out the link below for a new interview with Eddie McClintock - :)
http://scifiandtvtalk.typepad.com/scifiandtvtalk/2010/09/warehouse-13s-eddie-mcclintock-earning-your-stripes.html#tp

Madwelshboy
September 23rd, 2010, 01:05 AM
Christmas Will Solve 'Warehouse 13' Departure, Stars Say

As to what to expect from the upcoming Christmas special and the third season, without spoiling too much, Rubinek did share once again that "Taxi" star Judd Hirsch will make an appearance as Artie’s dad and that there may be a blossoming romance between Artie and Dr. Vanessa Calder, portrayed by "Bionic Woman" Lindsay Wagner.

Rubinek also revealed that the standalone Christmas episode will resolve the Season 2 cliffhanger picking up right where the it left off – with Myka (Joanne Kelly) leaving the warehouse. “It is going to be resolved in a way that is intriguing, surprising and mystifying,” Rubinek said

http://www.airlockalpha.com/node/7819/christmas-will-solve-warehouse-13-departure-stars-say.html

Homer 120
September 23rd, 2010, 03:03 AM
Sounds good! But what about the 3rd Season?

“Warehouse 13” returns with its Christmas episode in December and then returns next summer for its third season on Syfy.

:D

Inquisitor
September 23rd, 2010, 04:15 AM
That's not good enough. I want the third season now! :P

SunKrux
September 23rd, 2010, 06:52 AM
Sounds good! But what about the 3rd Season?

“Warehouse 13” returns with its Christmas episode in December and then returns next summer for its third season on Syfy.

:D

SyFy isn't saying anything yet. If they wait until after the Christmas special I'm going to have an ulcer the size of the entire US. AHHH!!!!

Spimman
September 23rd, 2010, 01:28 PM
Rubinek also revealed that the standalone Christmas episode will resolve the Season 2 cliffhanger picking up right where the it left off – with Myka (Joanne Kelly) leaving the warehouse. “It is going to be resolved in a way that is intriguing, surprising and mystifying,” Rubinek said

Awesome, I had previously been under the impression that the Christmas special would be a non-linear/non-canon episode for some reason. Hopefully we'll have a holly jolly resolution to Myka's return!!

mandogater
September 23rd, 2010, 01:40 PM
Awesome, I had previously been under the impression that the Christmas special would be a non-linear/non-canon episode for some reason. Hopefully we'll have a holly jolly resolution to Myka's return!!

I second hoping for a holly jolly Myka is back to stay episode! Now when in the name of every deity ever worshipped on this planet are we going to find out if there will be a third season or not?

the fifth man
September 25th, 2010, 07:15 PM
I can't wait to see this Christmas episode.

SunKrux
September 26th, 2010, 06:39 PM
That's because before this interview that's how it was explained to us. Now I'm confused and a little worried that they'll just brush all the angst Myka's gone through under the rug like it never happened. :rolleyes: That would totally disappoint me.