PDA

View Full Version : Ghost in the machine

Holy Hannah!
August 21st, 2009, 06:32 PM
Hey can someone help me i just watched this episode and im still not sure if it was elizabeth or not can someone help me
im confused lol

XxX_Kavan Smith_is_Mine_XxX
August 21st, 2009, 06:38 PM
Hey can someone help me i just watched this episode and im still not sure if it was elizabeth or not can someone help me
im confused lol

It was Elizabeth in FRANs body

Holy Hannah!
August 21st, 2009, 06:42 PM
oh so Elizabeth is dead now period?

Infinite-Possibilities
August 21st, 2009, 08:26 PM
She's floating in space, deactivated. She conceivably can be recovered but almost certianly won't be.

XxX_Kavan Smith_is_Mine_XxX
August 21st, 2009, 08:30 PM
She's floating in space, deactivated. She conceivably can be recovered but almost certianly won't be.

Unless they find a way to bring her back in the movie...

Scary Kitty
August 21st, 2009, 11:59 PM
im confused lol

The truth is, we don't know. Sure, she claimed to be the original Elizabeth Weir, but with the way that Replicators can create false realities like we've seen in Progeny and The Real World, it would be a piece of cake for them to simply create a Replicator copy of Weir and plant false memories in her mind so that she believed she was the original. Nothing that happened in Ghost in the Machine conclusively answered the question one way or the other. And if GitM Weir was not the original Weir, then that leaves the question of what happened to the original unresolved as well.

So no, the Weir storyline is definitely not over. Whether or not it will ever be addressed in a future movie, however... well, at this point, the producers don't seem to be interested in finishing what they started.