Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Eli Wallace Whumping!

I had to do it, didn't I?

Eli Wallace is totally thunkable and vulnerable according to what little info we have about him at present. He seems to be the 'everyman' character for us to relate to, as, to an extent, Rodney McKay was to SGA. Therefore I'm hoping for some very honest and open, natural human reactions to any emotional/physical trauma (hopefully) laid into him

I've got my fingers crossed for major Wallace whumping in SGU

Let the fun begin

A pic to start us off

The furrowed brow! The fear!
    Last edited by x Varda x; 21 August 2009, 05:02 PM.
    McKAY: Hey, I can eat frozen dinners without thawing them. (~Trinity)

Nice pic!
    sigpic
    Sig by ME.

Comment

Originally posted by RodneyIsGodney View Post
      Nice pic!
      Oh! Hi, RIG!

I have this one too, but that's it for whump (the rest are in the thunk thread - wherever that is these days )

He looks quite sad there *hugs*
      McKAY: Hey, I can eat frozen dinners without thawing them. (~Trinity)

Comment

Just curious what thread you were talking about, so of course I had to "stalk" you..!

From what little I've read about this character, I agree, he seems a likeable and honest young man, with his both his heart and his brain in the right place. Especially...

( Spoiler for SGU episode "Sabotage" or whatever, the one with a guest character named Eleanor Perry: )

Spoiler:
        ... when Eleanor in Camile's body tries to seduce him, he says "no thank you, that's Camile's body and I know she wouldn't want to". A young geek boy passing up the chance for sex with a very attractive woman/body due to morals that at least one, older, man doesn't seem to share.

And with a character like that, I'm sure there's going to be lots of whumping, both physical and emotional. Possibly, due to the darker and more character-focussed nature of SGU, even "better" whumping.

So good luck with your thread ( even though I'm not going to take part in it )!

[ siggie removed to avoid offending, since this is an SGU thread ]

Comment

Hi Tinah.

Originally posted by x Varda x View Post
          Oh! Hi, RIG!
          Howdy. Since I know diddly squat about the characters (other than what Tinah just supplied about Eli) and saw that first pic, I thought, what the heck! I'll be an Eli Wallace fan... besides, I kinda like the name Eli.

I have this one too, but that's it for whump (the rest are in the thunk thread - wherever that is these days )

http://i480.photobucket.com/albums/r...rpart1_011.jpg

He looks quite sad there *hugs*
          He does, doesn't he? *hugs too*
          sigpic
          Sig by ME.

Comment

Working...
          X