• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Joe Mallozzi Talks Season 8 Changes

For the full story, click HERE

Mallozzi talks Season Eight changes
    MAY 11, 2004

Season Eight will bring lots of changes for Stargate SG-1's characters, co-executive producer Joseph Mallozzi told Sci Fi Wire.

sigpic

looks like more stargate for years to come, i hope that gateworl.net can get there own interview with him up

Comment

Who do you think that nemesis reeturning is?
      I heard some old wives tale that it was Apophis... NO WAY!! that would just be complete tosh
      Anubis perhaps? unlikely
      More likely I think is the replicators

Comment

Who do you think that nemesis reeturning is?
        It's a great twist. I don't think anyone will be dissapinted.

Comment

Maybe it's Osiris. Perhaps he escapes from the Tok'ra. Or maybe they found a loophole to bring back Amaunet. That would surely freak out Daniel(and possibly Michael Shanks as well LOL!). I wouldn't like that though, it would cheapen Forever In A Day, which is just too phenomenol an episode to cheapen IMO. It sure as heck better not be Ra, that would cheapen the ending of the movie upon which the whole series is based. It's bad enough they destroyed Abydos to absolutely no good purpose except a big bang.

Apophis sounds like a good bet though. When he was good, he was very good and I think despite the slightly masquerady OTT quality he had the last time or two he appeared they could really bring him back to very great effect. Peter Williams was so good in the role. I'd love to see him and Ba'al duke it out or something like that.

And can you imagine the looks on Daniel, Jack, Teal'c and Sam's faces when he first pops up? It would almost be worth it for that alone.

Then again Sokar would be a good way to keep David Palffy around while getting rid of that waste of black cloth Anubis. Sokar had terrific potential that was just wasted.

Comment

Here's the real nemesis....
            http://www.gateworld.net/news/episod...84390319,54135,
            It’s the show that doesn’t end, it goes on and on my friends, some people started watching not knowing what it was, but they will be watching forever just because it’s the show that doesn’t end…..

Comment

He's eeeevil! ::gets out his Fisher Price My First Hand Device and tries to find pete::
              sigpic

Comment

na petes the good guy. the longer he is around the less chance there is of sam and jack getting together *cringes at the thought* but thats another thread i personally hope it isnt a gouald on goauld enemy but gould on reps or something more interesting

Comment

Originally posted by David85
                  I think I'm well within my rights to say, STFU, that's even bordering on slandering David DeLuise.

Anyway, David, twist?

SPOILERS for Season 8's New Order highlight to read
                  You mean the Replicators right? .... it better not be Apophis!

Comment

The returning nemesis is Baal. He steps in to take over where Anubis left off.

Comment

*Spoilers*

I thought Baal never left. He probably takes over Anubis Forces.
                      A returning Nemesis would have to be someone who actually left like Apophis, Sokar, Replicators have left for a while.
                      Maybe its the Aschen; didn't the creators say that they wanted to do a third story in the Aschen Arc, that would be Villain VS Villain Story. I'd like to see that.

Comment

Could be Baal, could be Anubid, could be the Replicators, could be the Aschen. I'd love to see Apophis again if we get a vote.

Comment

"We're looking at the return of an old villain and sort of a 'Freddy vs. Jason'-type throwdown, a big villain-vs.-villain conflict on a cosmic scale,"

I imagine something like the Baal vs. the Replicators (androids).

Comment

I'm betting on the Replicators escaping their "time trap". Now, who would they battle? Has to be Goa'uld. Ba'al is good, IF he took over Anubis' forces. Is Yu weak enough for his forces to be co-opted by another system lord? Frankly, I'd love to see Apophis again - just for the fun of it!
                            Nmom
                            sigpic

Comment

Definatley. The replicators will escape their loop, the Asgard go in hiding and the Replicators go to the Gou'ald. Then there is a massive battle
                              __

__

Comment

Working...
                              X