This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Makin Babies in the Universe

Ok, since the Destiny can't go back to Earth, I was thinking that it would be a good idea if some babies are born. What do you guys think?

Originally posted by segaxgames View Post
    Ok, since the Destiny can't go back to Earth, I was thinking that it would be a good idea if some babies are born. What do you guys think?
    I think it's funny that every thread you raise has to do with

Spoiler:
    sex!!!

Really can you think of anything else? ???

On topic, not really unless they knew that they would be there 10+ years, cause until then, they have a priority to survive and help others survive. Babies need a lot of attention.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by major davis View Post

Spoiler:
      sex!!!
      well it's part of the baby making process, but the thread isn't about it.

I'll bet you that one plotline will have a baby born, be annoying and cute as babies are for a couple episodes and then some alien technology makes it age to a teenager or older, so that SGU has a new cast member filling the space left by those characters that died meanwhile

Comment

Spoiler:
        sex!!!

No offense MD, when i saw the title of the thread i thought you had started it, since you have kinda started all the sex related threads lately

As for babies happening, i dont think that settling down and starting a family would be the top of any of the crews priority list. If they never end up getting back to Earth, then maybe. If a "accident happens", then maybe.

Comment

I hope not. The last thing I wanna see is some annoying crying baby.
          Stolen Kosovo
          sigpic

Comment

No.

There are no regrets. Thank you Brad Wright and everyone else for SGU,
            and the amazing Stargate franchise in general.

Comment

Spoiler:
              sex!!!

On topic, not really unless they knew that they would be there 10+ years, cause until then, they have a priority to survive and help others survive. Babies need a lot of attention.
              segaxgames

i see sega's point though, we know sex will happen on the ship... if there is no contraceptives then babies (or abortion) will come up at some point.
              Spoiler:
              Disclaimer:
              I have been using this username since 1998, it has no connection to "The Last Airbender", or James Cameron's movie.
              Quotes!
              - "Things will not calm down, Daniel Jackson, they will in fact calm up!"
              - "I hope you like Guinness Sir, I find it a refreshing alternative to... food"
              - "I'm Beginning to regret staying up late to watch "Deuce Bigalow: European Gigalo" last night... Check that, i regretted it almost immediately"
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by AvatarIII View Post
                segaxgames

i see sega's point though, we know sex will happen on the ship... if there is no contraceptives then babies (or abortion) will come up at some point.
                well, there's always an airlock
                Stolen Kosovo
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by g.o.d View Post
                  well, there's always an airlock
                  Ok, you just crossed the line.
                  If you wish to see more of my rants, diatribes, and general comments, check out my Twitter account SirRyanR!
                  Check out Pharaoh Hamenthotep's wicked 3D renders here!
                  If you can prove me wrong, go for it. I enjoy being proven wrong.

sigpic
                  Worship the Zefron. Always the Zefron.

Comment

Originally posted by lordofseas View Post
                    Ok, you just crossed the line.
                    what line?
                    Stolen Kosovo
                    sigpic

Comment

The ancients build some very flawed parts of technology maybe the Destiny hast got airlocks..

But I think we will probably see babies but not in season one.
                      sigpic
                      A lot of the things that made Stargate awesome, but just with steroids, spread all over it. - Brian J. Smith

Comment

Originally posted by Helmar View Post
                        The ancients build some very flawed parts of technology maybe the Destiny hast got airlocks..
                        they wouldn't be that stupid to build a ship without any doors
                        Stolen Kosovo
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Madwelshboy View Post
                          No offense MD, when i saw the title of the thread i thought you had started it, since you have kinda started all the sex related threads lately

As for babies happening, i dont think that settling down and starting a family would be the top of any of the crews priority list. If they never end up getting back to Earth, then maybe. If a "accident happens", then maybe.
                          I see your point but I have kept it like pretty proper in my defense. like I'm not like, who wants to see some
                          Spoiler:
                          gay sex,
                          I'm just was asking if you thooght it should be thereI mean this guy has raised 4 threads two of which just say hot lesbian sex in SGU and he raised a second one after the first one got closed, no offense. I was trying to be propper in it like saying intimacy instead of
                          Spoiler:
                          Spoiler:
                          hot lesbian sex

I mean I wasn't perverted or anything when I did tge other points was I. Like I would say continuing the survival of humans aboard the destiny. Not makin babies in tge universe. And I think others who have seen my threads and this guys previous threads know what in talking about. Oh and no offense segaxgames, it just seems like you are dying to see all that stuff from the way you title and what you say in your threads and posts.
                          sigpic

Comment

seriously, do you guys have to fight over that?

a lot of sega's threads were pro-gay (though in a perverted way ...)
                            a lot of your threads were anti-gay
                            you two should just cut it out. This topic even actually has relevance since it could very well be possible for a character to become pregnant in SGU. It's an interesting matter to discuss imho

Comment

No more miracle babies though.
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X