This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by starg8fans View Post
    Sounds intriguing, a bit like Croatoan - which I loved, BTW, so I don't mind at all. And I'm sure they'll put a different twist on it.

Great find, Andron, thanks for posting it!
    "Croatoan" was an amazing episode. This one does sound pretty awesome too though.
    sigpic
    MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
    "...phu...ah..."
    "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
    Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

its sounds pretty good to me.....so i guess god is the only one who can kill lucifer?but i thought dean was meant to do it?or did i get it wrong when the angels explained it?

Comment

Supernatural - Episode 5.07 - The Curious Case Of Dean Winchester - Casting Call

Casting a Old Dean Winchester among others

http://spoilertv.blogspot.com/2009/0...ious-case.html

Comment

Originally posted by kennythewraith View Post
          its sounds pretty good to me.....so i guess god is the only one who can kill lucifer?but i thought dean was meant to do it?or did i get it wrong when the angels explained it?
          I think Zachariah said Dean would be the one to stop Lucifer. Maybe there's a fine line between that and killing him? Same as with Sam sending demons back to hell or finishing them off?

Originally posted by Madwelshboy View Post
          Supernatural - Episode 5.07 - The Curious Case Of Dean Winchester - Casting Call

Now that sounds really intriguing! I'm just wondering if it's AU, or if it implies that
          Spoiler:
          Dean is destined to live to a ripe old age, in spite of his dangerous job? But wouldn't that give away the story arc about whether or not the boys will be able to stop the Apocalypse?

sigpic
          Check out my SGA and Fringe fanfics on fanfiction.net

Comment

Originally posted by Madwelshboy View Post

Interesting characters!! Really like the title "The Curious Case Of Dean Winchester"

Sounds intriguing, a bit like Croatoan - which I loved, BTW, so I don't mind at all. And I'm sure they'll put a different twist on it.

Great find, Andron, thanks for posting it!
            Ya, it does sound like "Croatoan". The demons very testing a virus in said episode, so maybe they'll start using it on larger scale in this one.
            sigpic
            My short movie "Red Bag" / The Scifi Guys Podcast / My Twitter account

Comment

Originally posted by Andron View Post
              Interesting characters!! Really like the title "The Curious Case Of Dean Winchester"

Ya, it does sound like "Croatoan". The demons very testing a virus in said episode, so maybe they'll start using it on larger scale in this one.
              OMG, I just realized that it's a ripoff from the Brad Pitt movie! But they can't use that kind of storyline for Spn - or can they? It's Kripke after all...

I think the synopsis said it was a spell - but the effect seems to be similar to the virus. In any case the body count's gonna be high on this one.

sigpic
              Check out my SGA and Fringe fanfics on fanfiction.net

Comment

OMG, I just realized that it's a ripoff from the Brad Pitt movie! But they can't use that kind of storyline for Spn - or can they? It's Kripke after all...

I think the synopsis said it was a spell - but the effect seems to be similar to the virus. In any case the body count's gonna be high on this one.
                Probably extremely high.
                sigpic
                "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man View Post
                  Probably extremely high.
                  It's the Apocalypse after all
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Andron View Post
                    It's the Apocalypse after all
                    Yeah, lots of death is pretty much expected as far as that is concerned.
                    sigpic
                    "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Yeah, lots of death is pretty much expected as far as that is concerned.
                      wat?theres no apocalypse?!havent you seen the ad?everything is fine!lucifer isnt real people!!!

Comment

Originally posted by iolanda View Post
                        Looks like it was mades especially for CW and SPN - but the coolest thing is that you can DL it now on CW's website: http://cwtv.com/shows/supernatural/about
                        Nice find
                        My LJ: http://nikki-dichotomy.livejournal.com
                        Twitter: http://twitter.com/nikki9696

Comment

Originally posted by kennythewraith View Post
                          wat?theres no apocalypse?!havent you seen the ad?everything is fine!lucifer isnt real people!!!
                          Yeah, that's just what they want us to think. Lull us into a false sense of security.
                          sigpic
                          "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Yeah, that's just what they want us to think. Lull us into a false sense of security.
                            whose they?wat are you talking about?theres nothing to see here fifth jus move along buddy lol

Comment

Kara in Wichita, Kan.: I need Supernatural scoop!
                              We've met young Dean and young Sam in past Supernatural flashbacks, but season five will include a flash-forward to 70-year-old Dean Winchester, and he's exactly the old coot you'd expect him to be.

Kym in Philadelphia: I'm a huge fan of Supernatural! I'm just wondering if Alona Tal is reprising her role as Jo in season five as a regular or if it's just a one-off?
                              So far, both Jo and Ellen Harvelle are back on Supernatural for just one episode, but they could definitely return later in the season for a second engagement.

http://uk.eonline.com/uberblog/watch..._gay_kiss.html

Comment

Sneak Peek Clip (probably of the "Lucifer Rising", but I can't tell)

http://spoilertv.blogspot.com/2009/0...ek-better.html

Awesome clip! Laught when the fan-girl couldn't let her fingers from Sam and her reaction to Dean was priceless
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X