Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wraith Queen Ingas Hive, Season 2 (A NEW Story emerges!)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wraith Queen Ingas Hive, Season 2 (A NEW Story emerges!)

The First "Season" ended with Queen Inga diyng, and our Wraith friends trapped in The Milky Way galaxy.

This Second Season continues the story of The Hive!

Two years have passed, Our Hive has returned to Pegasus... and life has returned to normal in every way.
    But one day... Kal shath's child, Tral shath, is kidnapped... and the group figures out that it must have been Phobos who commited this crime.
    Both Kal shath and Astra know that retrieving Tral shath on their own is IMPOSSIBLE... but Amina comes with a suggestion:
    She tells them, that there is a corrupt Wraith, named Darka, who serves under Phobos... only serving him for her own unknown agendas. Amina suggests that they visit this Darka, who lives on a water planet in the edges of Pegasus... it will be a risky journey, full of dangers... and it will take a long time to get there, but it seems that the only way to infiltrate Phobos' Hive... may be through Darka.

So, our friends embark on another journey... to find this Darka... and save Tral shath from Phobos.
    And who knows... what dangers and adventures lay beyond?

Notes:

I figured that us being trapped in The Milky Way sort of made the story "die"... so, i thought:

Why not "restart", back in Pegasus with an all new adventure?

CURRENT "CAST": (Will be updated as more people join... or "rejoin")

Wraith Queen Inga, as Darka

Draygon, as Kal'shath

Draygon, as Todd

Mariellelita, as Amina

wraith queen inga, as Dora, The Technician.

Draco-Stellaris, as Astra

Draco-Stellaris, as Deimos

Draco-Stellaris, as Phobos (Recurring Character!)

Rasunda, as Kenny

Dr. Daedalus, as The Chief Scientist

And wraith queen inga, as Diana
    Last edited by wraith queen inga; 22 August 2009, 05:06 AM.

I'm happy to join back in, RP-ing Todd and Kal'sheth , though as I'll be starting university soon, my posting may become somewhat erratic.
    If found, is probably lost on the way to Azaroth or the Pegasus Galaxy
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Draygon View Post
      I'm happy to join back in, RP-ing Todd and Kal'sheth , though as I'll be starting university soon, my posting may become somewhat erratic.
      No matter when you post, I am glad to have you back!

Comment

Originally posted by wraith queen inga View Post
        No matter when you post, I am glad to have you back!
        Well it provided such good character inspiration for my own fanfics
        sigpic

Comment

I better start this thing up:

The Hive is heading through hyperspace... starting their long journey towards Darka's Planet.

"My Queen" a female Technician, calling herself "Dora", whispered. Queen Kal'shath, still looking VERY depressed after her son's kidnapping, looked up at her. "What is it?" she said.

"We are about to drop out of hyperspace, above one of our outposts" Dora said "To rest and gather supplies... in light of the journey ahead. Todd should meet us there."

Then, Dora awaited Kal'shath's response.

Comment

Kal'shath barely registered the young technican's persance. Her son, her first born, had been stolen from her. Though she was with child again, the pain of that loss was still great and none had been able to draw her out of her meloncholy.

Kal'shath: "Very well then. Make sure that we take on enough supplies to last us a long journy. It will not be certain when we shall next have the oppertunity to cull."

It will be good to see my mate again, she thought to herself. But if he attempts to insist that I remain at one of the facilities again I will loose what little patience I have left.
            sigpic

Comment

"Very well" Dora said, rising up from behind her Control Table "I will alert Astra, and the others"

Comment

Kal'shath merely nodded, still contemplating the loss of her son.

Kal'shath: You are dismissed.

She didn't even watch to make sure the technican obeyed her order. She was still too lost to grief.
                sigpic

Comment

Amina learns of the incoming outpost. She gets out her list and readies the supplies. She had been working hard these last two years, and had advanced in her career. She wants to ask if there is anything specific that they could supply for the Queen. She felt bad for her, but decided that now wasn't the best time.
                  sigpic

Comment

"Amina" Dora shouted from across the hallway, slowly approaching her supperior "Can i talk to you for a moment?"

Comment

Just wanted to make a little Note:

Each Page is considered as an "Episode". So, the First Season consisted of 42 whole Episodes.
                      The same system will used for this Second Season.

Comment

Astra felt Kal'shath's grief through the hivemind and wished there was something she could do for her friend. She sent soothing and ecouraging emotions to Kal'shath.

Note: I'm glad to come back but I don't know yet how much I will be able to contribute. I will play Astra and Deimos (and probably Phobos should the need arise sooner or later)

Comment

Sensing that Amina was not in the mood to talk, Dora excused herself and left the hallway... setting course towards Astra's own Quarters.

Once arriving there, The two Guards posted outside immediately placed themselves in her way.
                          "I need to speak to Astra" Dora hissed "Move!"

Luckily for Dora, The Guards did so... and she was allowed to enter her Quarters. Once inside, Dora made sure to close the doors behind her... this was a Private Conversation.

"Astra?" Dora said, the tall female quickly looked up at her from across the room... as if awakened from deep thoughts.

"We need to speak" Dora merely whispered... then she awaited Astra's response.

Comment

Astra was surprised to see Dora and a bit curious. She knew Dora but she had never talked to her in private. Dora seemed to be anxious to speak.

"Of course, Dora. What is it you need to talk about?"

Comment

Dora stepped a little closer to Astra, before speaking.
                              "I have... my concerns" Dora started "Regarding our journey... to Darka"

Astra looked confused, and Dora continued.

"I knew Inga rather well while she was alive" Dora said "And Inga knew this "Darka" very well... and i got to meet her several times."
                              Another moment of silence followed, before Dora continued:
                              "And... i can for sure tell you, that Darka cannot be trusted... in any way."

Dora took another pause... waiting to see what Astra would say, before she continued.

Comment

Working...
                              X