PDA

View Full Version : Wraith Queen Ingas Hive, Season 2 (A NEW Story emerges!)

wraith queen inga
August 19th, 2009, 04:24 AM
The First "Season" ended with Queen Inga diyng, and our Wraith friends trapped in The Milky Way galaxy.

This Second Season continues the story of The Hive! :D

http://static.tvguide.com/MediaBin/Galleries/Shows/S_Z/Sq_Sz/StargateAtlantis/season3/stargate-atlantis-frizzell43.jpg

Two years have passed, Our Hive has returned to Pegasus... and life has returned to normal in every way.
But one day... Kal shath's child, Tral shath, is kidnapped... and the group figures out that it must have been Phobos who commited this crime.
Both Kal shath and Astra know that retrieving Tral shath on their own is IMPOSSIBLE... but Amina comes with a suggestion:
She tells them, that there is a corrupt Wraith, named Darka, who serves under Phobos... only serving him for her own unknown agendas. Amina suggests that they visit this Darka, who lives on a water planet in the edges of Pegasus... it will be a risky journey, full of dangers... and it will take a long time to get there, but it seems that the only way to infiltrate Phobos' Hive... may be through Darka.

So, our friends embark on another journey... to find this Darka... and save Tral shath from Phobos.
And who knows... what dangers and adventures lay beyond? :teyla:

Notes:

I figured that us being trapped in The Milky Way sort of made the story "die"... so, i thought:

Why not "restart", back in Pegasus with an all new adventure? :)

CURRENT "CAST": (Will be updated as more people join... or "rejoin")

http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/stargate/images/thumb/0/02/Normal_atl_211_019.jpg/250px-Normal_atl_211_019.jpg

Wraith Queen Inga, as Darka

http://images4.wikia.nocookie.net/stargate/images/thumb/d/de/Instinct281.jpg/250px-Instinct281.jpg

Draygon, as Kal'shath

http://a52.g.akamaitech.net/f/52/827/1d/www.space.com/images/todd-03.jpg

Draygon, as Todd

http://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/stargate/images/thumb/f/fc/QueenSpoilsofWar.jpg/250px-QueenSpoilsofWar.jpg

Mariellelita, as Amina

http://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/stargate/images/thumb/0/03/Keeper.jpg/250px-Keeper.jpg

wraith queen inga, as Dora, The Technician.

http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/stargate/images/thumb/0/02/Normal_atl_211_019.jpg/250px-Normal_atl_211_019.jpg

Draco-Stellaris, as Astra

http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/stargate/images/thumb/7/77/Midway-commander.JPG/250px-Midway-commander.JPG

Draco-Stellaris, as Deimos

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/9/90/Steve_the_Wraith_(Stargate).jpg/250px-Steve_the_Wraith_(Stargate).jpg

Draco-Stellaris, as Phobos (Recurring Character!)

http://images4.wikia.nocookie.net/stargate/images/thumb/c/c2/Kenny.jpg/250px-Kenny.jpg

Rasunda, as Kenny

http://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/stargate/images/thumb/9/9f/WraithScientist.jpg/250px-WraithScientist.jpg

Dr. Daedalus, as The Chief Scientist

http://www.sg-soc.com/Images/Wraith_Queen_Keeper.jpg

And wraith queen inga, as Diana

Draygon
August 19th, 2009, 05:36 AM
I'm happy to join back in, RP-ing Todd and Kal'sheth , though as I'll be starting university soon, my posting may become somewhat erratic.

wraith queen inga
August 19th, 2009, 05:37 AM
I'm happy to join back in, RP-ing Todd and Kal'sheth , though as I'll be starting university soon, my posting may become somewhat erratic.

No matter when you post, I am glad to have you back! :teyla:

Draygon
August 19th, 2009, 05:39 AM
No matter when you post, I am glad to have you back! :teyla:
Well it provided such good character inspiration for my own fanfics :rolleyes::P

wraith queen inga
August 19th, 2009, 05:48 AM
I better start this thing up: :teyla:

The Hive is heading through hyperspace... starting their long journey towards Darka's Planet.

"My Queen" a female Technician, calling herself "Dora", whispered. Queen Kal'shath, still looking VERY depressed after her son's kidnapping, looked up at her. "What is it?" she said.

"We are about to drop out of hyperspace, above one of our outposts" Dora said "To rest and gather supplies... in light of the journey ahead. Todd should meet us there."

Then, Dora awaited Kal'shath's response.

Draygon
August 19th, 2009, 06:04 AM
Kal'shath barely registered the young technican's persance. Her son, her first born, had been stolen from her. Though she was with child again, the pain of that loss was still great and none had been able to draw her out of her meloncholy.

Kal'shath: "Very well then. Make sure that we take on enough supplies to last us a long journy. It will not be certain when we shall next have the oppertunity to cull."

It will be good to see my mate again, she thought to herself. But if he attempts to insist that I remain at one of the facilities again I will loose what little patience I have left.

wraith queen inga
August 19th, 2009, 06:09 AM
"Very well" Dora said, rising up from behind her Control Table "I will alert Astra, and the others"

Draygon
August 19th, 2009, 06:13 AM
Kal'shath merely nodded, still contemplating the loss of her son.

Kal'shath: You are dismissed.

She didn't even watch to make sure the technican obeyed her order. She was still too lost to grief.

Mariellelita
August 19th, 2009, 06:18 AM
Amina learns of the incoming outpost. She gets out her list and readies the supplies. She had been working hard these last two years, and had advanced in her career. She wants to ask if there is anything specific that they could supply for the Queen. She felt bad for her, but decided that now wasn't the best time.

wraith queen inga
August 19th, 2009, 06:20 AM
"Amina" Dora shouted from across the hallway, slowly approaching her supperior "Can i talk to you for a moment?"

wraith queen inga
August 19th, 2009, 06:36 AM
Just wanted to make a little Note: :teyla:

Each Page is considered as an "Episode". So, the First Season consisted of 42 whole Episodes. :D
The same system will used for this Second Season.

Draco-Stellaris
August 19th, 2009, 09:31 AM
Astra felt Kal'shath's grief through the hivemind and wished there was something she could do for her friend. She sent soothing and ecouraging emotions to Kal'shath.

Note: I'm glad to come back but I don't know yet how much I will be able to contribute. I will play Astra and Deimos (and probably Phobos should the need arise sooner or later) :)

wraith queen inga
August 19th, 2009, 10:09 AM
Sensing that Amina was not in the mood to talk, Dora excused herself and left the hallway... setting course towards Astra's own Quarters.

Once arriving there, The two Guards posted outside immediately placed themselves in her way.
"I need to speak to Astra" Dora hissed "Move!"

Luckily for Dora, The Guards did so... and she was allowed to enter her Quarters. Once inside, Dora made sure to close the doors behind her... this was a Private Conversation.

"Astra?" Dora said, the tall female quickly looked up at her from across the room... as if awakened from deep thoughts.

"We need to speak" Dora merely whispered... then she awaited Astra's response.

Draco-Stellaris
August 19th, 2009, 10:13 AM
Astra was surprised to see Dora and a bit curious. She knew Dora but she had never talked to her in private. Dora seemed to be anxious to speak.

"Of course, Dora. What is it you need to talk about?"

wraith queen inga
August 19th, 2009, 10:29 AM
Dora stepped a little closer to Astra, before speaking.
"I have... my concerns" Dora started "Regarding our journey... to Darka"

Astra looked confused, and Dora continued.

"I knew Inga rather well while she was alive" Dora said "And Inga knew this "Darka" very well... and i got to meet her several times."
Another moment of silence followed, before Dora continued:
"And... i can for sure tell you, that Darka cannot be trusted... in any way."

Dora took another pause... waiting to see what Astra would say, before she continued.

Draco-Stellaris
August 20th, 2009, 01:46 AM
Astra nodded.

"I already assumed that could not be easy for us. Nothing has been easy for us since we have met Phobos." She sighed, then she spoke agin.

"I have not talked to Amina yet about Darka and how Amina got to know her. What do you know about Darka?"

Astra looked inquiringly at Dora.

wraith queen inga
August 20th, 2009, 02:18 AM
Dora took another step forward, before she answered Astra's question:

"She has a history... of deception" Dora said "But the main reason that i am concerned... is what she did to Inga... something horrible, that Inga only told me."

Dora took a pause, to see what Astra would say.

Draco-Stellaris
August 20th, 2009, 02:25 AM
Astra sensed Dora's hesitation. This Darka must have done something really dreadful.

"Dora, please continue. If this Darka is a threat to us we should know everything about her so we can take precautions before meeting her. I know this has to be hard for you but please tell me, what did Darka do to Inga?"

wraith queen inga
August 20th, 2009, 02:46 AM
Dora continued, becoming more and more shaky on the voice.

"A long time ago, Darka and Inga were good friends" Dora started "And Darka had some... quite, "Special" powers. Inga helped her through it... they were the bestest of Friends."

Astra kept listening.

"But one day, Phobos came with an offer to Darka... because of her powers, he wanted her amongst his Followers. But he wanted it for a cost... she was to kill Inga's close and beloved sister, Halla, right there in front of her."

Dora took a pause, before continuing.

"And suprisingly enough... Darka did just that... she fed upon Inga's sister right in front of her. That's how much her friendship with Inga meant...
And since then she has been working with Phobos, but off course... she has her own agendas."

Draco-Stellaris
August 20th, 2009, 02:57 AM
Astra listened to Dora and her eyes widened in horror. In what kind of danger could they get if they if they contacted Darka? She was a murderer, a traitor and she was known to work for Phobos.

"I am very glad you came to me and told me this. Thank you, Dora. We will have to warn Kal'shath. I know she will not be in a mood to listen to even more problems but she needs to know. We should also talk to Amina and ask her what she knows about Darka."

Astra paced back and forth. "Maybe Deimos knows something about Darka too, since Darka has been working with Phobos. I will ask him."

Astra looked expectantly at Dora. "Will you accompany me to Kal'shath and repeat to her what you have just told me?"

wraith queen inga
August 20th, 2009, 06:15 AM
"Of course, Astra" Dora replied, and bowed.

Then the two of them left, to tell Kal'shath what they had just discussed.

In the mean time:

The Hive arrived at The Outpost, which was a large water/jungle planet... full of Hives. There was one Hive floating above in Space... and in this Hive was Todd.

On the bridge of Kal'shath's Hive, Kal shath was just contacted by Todd.

Astra and Dora suddenly arrived behind Kal shath... looking stressed both of them.

"Excuse us, My Queen" Dora said, bowing "But we need to talk."
Astra merely nodded to Kal shath, with a serious look on her face.

Draygon
August 20th, 2009, 06:36 AM
Kal'shath sits with her eyes closed talking telepathically to Todd, though their talk was rapidly decending into an argument.

"I cannot allow you to continue this search," Todd told his mate stearnly. He was growing concerned for Kal'shath. She had not rested ever since their son's kidnapping and it was beguinning to affect her.

"I am not about to abandon my first born!" retorted Kal'shath.

"WE are not abandoning Tral'shath," reasoned Todd, "but you are in no condition to continue like this. I would feel much more comfortable about this if you were to remain at one of the breeding facilities-"

" I will see you on the planet," Kal'shath snarled telepathically, breaking off the link as Astra and Dora entered. "What is it?" she asked the two female wraith before her.

wraith queen inga
August 20th, 2009, 06:38 AM
Dora and Astra quickly and as detailed as they can, explain The News... about what Darka did to Inga.

Then they both become silent, to await the response of The Queen.

Draygon
August 20th, 2009, 06:56 AM
Kal'shath turned away from the two as she considered the information that they had given her.

"If you think I will permit you to continue leading this hunt in your present condition then you are very mistaken," said Todd, who had listened in through their shared telepathic link.

"I do not require your permission."

"Your judgemnet has been effected by the stress from the loss of our son. At least consent to meet me at the facility on the planet to discuss this further."

Kal'shath turned back to Astra and Dora. Astra, she knew, was aware of Todd insistance that Kal'shath should remain behind from the rescue. She wondered whos side the two female wraith agreed with.

"Have a cruiser prepared," she said. "We are to meet Commander Todd at the facility on the planet to discuss the matter further. There we shall plan our next move from there."

wraith queen inga
August 20th, 2009, 06:58 AM
"I shall prepare it at once" Dora said, bowed... and then left to prepare The Cruiser.

Astra left soon as well... leaving Kal'shath alone with her thoughts.

wraith queen inga
August 20th, 2009, 07:24 AM
While heading towards the Hangar Bay to prepare a Cruiser, Dora telepathically contacted Kenny, her Commander.

My Commander, will you be able to accompany us down to The Planet?

Then she waited... to see if/what Kenny would reply.

Note:

I assume you are still playing the role of Kenny, Rasunda. :)

Rasunda
August 20th, 2009, 07:29 AM
Hi, back on track.

Mariellelita
August 20th, 2009, 10:23 AM
Amina senses the Queen's anger, and goes to meet her.

I may not be able to be on very often. But I will try to post every once in a while.

Draygon
August 20th, 2009, 10:27 AM
Kal'shath turns as Amina enters. She had been just preparing herself to head for the cruiser to take her to the planet.

"What is it Amina?" she asked, the edge of a snarl on her words.

wraith queen inga
August 20th, 2009, 10:40 AM
"My Queen" Dora whispered from behind "Shall we go?"

Kal'shath turned around, to see that Dora and Astra, also accompanied by a bunch of Guards, just arrived.

Mariellelita
August 20th, 2009, 11:01 AM
Kal'shath turns as Amina enters. She had been just preparing herself to head for the cruiser to take her to the planet.

"What is it Amina?" she asked, the edge of a snarl on her words.

Amina bows her head. "Nothing, my Queen. I just sensed your anger and wondered if there was anything that I could do for you." Amina looks around. "You are heading out already?"

"My Queen" Dora whispered from behind "Shall we go?"

Kal'shath turned around, to see that Dora and Astra, also accompanied by a bunch of Guards, just arrived.

Amina sees the others arrive and greets them briefly.

Draygon
August 20th, 2009, 11:09 AM
Amina bows her head. "Nothing, my Queen. I just sensed your anger and wondered if there was anything that I could do for you." Amina looks around. "You are heading out already?"

Amina sees the others arrive and greets them briefly.
"We were about to travel to the facility to discuss our next move with Commander Todd," informed Kal'shath, though she couldn't disguse her annoyance at her mate as she uttered his name. "I saw no reason to deal this."

Turning to Dora, she regained her queenly composure. "Yes, no sense to keep my mate waiting."

wraith queen inga
August 20th, 2009, 11:15 AM
The Cruiser arrived down on The Planet only a few moments later, in the middle of a green field... surrounded by massive Hives.

"My Queen" Dora said, opening the doors for her Queen, who immediately stepped out in the grass. Dora and the others quickly followed.

Right there, Todd was waiting for them... a serious look on his face.

Mariellelita
August 20th, 2009, 11:17 AM
"We were about to travel to the facility to discuss our next move with Commander Todd," informed Kal'shath, though she couldn't disguse her annoyance at her mate as she uttered his name. "I saw no reason to deal this."

Turning to Dora, she regained her queenly composure. "Yes, no sense to keep my mate waiting."

"Ah, I see." Amina replies. "I hope everything goes well at the meeting"

Draygon
August 20th, 2009, 11:47 AM
"My Queen," says Todd respectfully, bowing slightly. "Allow me to lead you to the facility." He offers his hand to Kal'sheth, which she ungratiously ignores.

"I do not often get the opertunity to stand outside on a planet as pleseant as this. You refuse to let me." Her words were full of barely contained anger at him.

"Do not do something you will regret Kal'shath," warned Todd telepathically. "I am only looking out for your health and safety."

"You seem very concerned about my health and safety," snarled the irate Queen aloud. It was clear that Todd was struggling to keep a lid on his own temper as well. The wraith that had come with Kal'shath became uneasy with the open hostility between the two mates.

Todd marched up to Kal'shath, taking hold of her arms and pinning them to her side and invading the telepathic link between them. "I know you are upset about the loss of our son, but think of the child you are carrying now and of the effect your grief is having on the alliance. Have a care for more than yourself!"

Kal'shath's eyes were bright with tears and anger. Todd was not sure wheather he had managed to convince his mate and Queen to remain behind from the search for her son, but he could only hope that her close friends could aid in convincing Kal'shath otherwise. Without a backwards glance, his Queen headed towards the facility. Sighing, he followed her.

wraith queen inga
August 20th, 2009, 11:54 AM
Dora could not believe what she had just accidentaly picked up in the air... on a teleptahic level.

"think of the child you are carrying", that was what he had said to her Queen. Was she carrying another Child? Dora asked herself, confused.

And by the look of Astra's face... she had picked it up too.

"It seems that those two have a lot to... eehhh, talk about" Dora said to Astra "Let's have a late Lunch in the mean time, shall we?"

Draco-Stellaris
August 20th, 2009, 12:05 PM
Astra remained calm, she knew that Todd and Kal'shath have had differences in the past and that they would soon have sorted them out. Yet they still needed to be alone for that.

"Agreed, " she answered to Dora and turned to leave.

wraith queen inga
August 20th, 2009, 12:08 PM
Note:

I am about to go to sleep now.

See you tomorrow! :teyla:

Draygon
August 20th, 2009, 12:34 PM
Kal'shath and Todd made their way into the facility. With delicate influences, Todd led Kal'shath to quarters he had specially prepared for her. She was agitated, and her upset was affecting the stability of her hive. He was also worried that it may effect the development of her new unborn offspring. Shutting the door behind him, he turned to his estranged mate.

"Kal'shath," he said gently, "I understand your distress, but it does you no good. Can I not persaude you to go to a breeding facility until our return?"

"I will not abandon my first born!"

"You are not. But if you continue with this course, you are jepodising not only your own safety, but that of your hive, your crew and your unborn child."

But it was useless he saw. He was not getting through to Kal'shath, she had cut him off from her ever since Tral'shath's kidnapping. Prehaps one of her close friends would be able to get through to her better. Leaving the room, he sent a telepathic request to Astra to go to Kal'shath and convincer to remain.

Draco-Stellaris
August 20th, 2009, 12:38 PM
Astra received Todd's request and went to see Kal'shath.

While entering the room she started talking. "Kal'shath, may I have a word with you? You will probably not like what I am going to say but it's important anyway."

note: I'll go to bed now, have a goodnight.

Draygon
August 20th, 2009, 12:45 PM
Kal'shath turned to look at Astra. Over the years, she had learnt to trust Astra and her judgment. Her work as Keeper had been impecable.

"If you must." She indicates a seating arrangment in one corner. "Please, sit."

wraith queen inga
August 20th, 2009, 09:32 PM
In the mean time, Darka was standing on the beach of her Planet... viewing the beautiful and seemingly endless Ocean.
She had been on this Planet for over a Year by now... and enjoying it. But sometimes, at night, when it became silent and calm... past memories would have a tendency to haunt her... how she had murdered Inga's sister... for this? She deeply regretted it... and it pained her as deeply to know, that Inga was now dead too.
Darka closed her eyes, one green and one red, trying to hear the sound of the Ocean hitting against the rocks below.
A moment later, she left and returned to her House.

Draco-Stellaris
August 21st, 2009, 02:39 AM
Kal'shath turned to look at Astra. Over the years, she had learnt to trust Astra and her judgment. Her work as Keeper had been impecable.

"If you must." She indicates a seating arrangment in one corner. "Please, sit."

Astra sat down and looked at her hands clasped in her lap for a short while. Reaching a decision she looked Kal'shath in the eyes.

"I will get right to the point: you should not undertake this journey. For the sake of your unborn child and yourself you should stay behind, you cannot endure more stress, you're already looking worn and everyone on the ship worries about you.
I understand your wish to do anything within your powers to rescue Tral'shath, every mother would do the same but you have also a responsibility to your unborn child and to your hive. If you wish you can punish me for being rebellious but as your friend I tell you that I will personally tie you up and leave you in your quarters if you don't give in."

Draygon
August 21st, 2009, 02:48 AM
Astra sat down and looked at her hands clasped in her lap for a short while. Reaching a decision she looked Kal'shath in the eyes.

"I will get right to the point: you should not undertake this journey. For the sake of your unborn child and yourself you should stay behind, you cannot endure more stress, you're already looking worn and everyone on the ship worries about you.
I understand your wish to do anything within your powers to rescue Tral'shath, every mother would do the same but you have also a responsibility to your unborn child and to your hive. If you wish you can punish me for being rebellious but as your friend I tell you that I will personally tie you up and leave you in your quarters if you don't give in."
Kal'shath stood silently and walked over to a nearby table, playing with the floral decoration that Todd had seen fit to put there.

"So you too would have me stay," she hissed, "have me abandon my son?" She turned around quickly before Astra could protest that she wasn't abanoning anyone. "And what am I to do while all of you are rescuing my son?" Her voice was cracking with grief.

She marched over to Astra and slashed her across the face with her talon-like nails, but her moarning had robbed her of almost all her strength, meaning she did little damage. Kal'shath sat down heavily on the seat opposite Astra, feeling more tired than she had in months.

wraith queen inga
August 21st, 2009, 04:47 AM
In the mean time, Dora has just finished feeding of a human, already feeling the fresh strenght flowing throughout her veins. She quickly got rid of the dead body, made sure all the other humans were safely stored... and then she left to try and find any of the others.
Where is everyone?, she thought.

Draygon
August 21st, 2009, 05:28 AM
Todd encountered Dora in the corridors of the facility. She was not a member of the crew that he knew well, somthing he found distasteful concidering the amount of kindapping and assaination attempts against various members of Kal'shath's crew.

"May I help you at all?" he asked plesently enough, but his body language and mind told the wraith female of his superia status.

wraith queen inga
August 21st, 2009, 05:31 AM
"Yes" Dora said, smiling "Have you seen Astra and the others around here?"

Draygon
August 21st, 2009, 06:04 AM
"Astra is with Queen Kal'shath," replies Todd cooly. "No doubt the others are preparing the supplies and other neccesities that will be needed for the mission to find Tral'shath."

He looked over Dora again. "You were the one that warned about Darka's limited loyalties. Tell me, do you believe it is wise for the Queen to meet her?"

wraith queen inga
August 21st, 2009, 06:13 AM
"No, i certainly do not think she should!" Dora hissed, her voice now turning sarcastic "But hey... who would listen to a simple Technician like me."

Draygon
August 21st, 2009, 06:20 AM
"You may be surprised at how much your opinion matters. You are the closest thing we have to an expert on Darka and her likely behaviour." Todd looked pensive for a moment. "Kal'shath is very emotional for a wraith queen, and the loss of her son is affecting her greatly. Such a reaction is understandable, if undesirable."

He shook his head to dispell those thoughts and looked back to Dora. "What do you know about this wraith female we seek?"

wraith queen inga
August 21st, 2009, 06:23 AM
"I have already told Kal'shath the important part" Dora said "Everything else... is private stuff, which were between me and Inga... and me and Inga alone."

Draygon
August 21st, 2009, 06:29 AM
"I am merely asking out of concern for my mate and our stolen child. As Kal'shath is with child again, I do not want to risk her loosing another child." He looked at Dora critically. "So you will understand my need to know all I can to protect them. My mate is determined and I am struggling to convince her to remain behind."

wraith queen inga
August 21st, 2009, 06:48 AM
Dora nodded.
"If you must know" She said "Then i am better at answering strict questions."

She looked up at Todd.

"You may start your questioning about Darka" She said.

Draygon
August 21st, 2009, 06:51 AM
Dora nodded.
"If you must know" She said "Then i am better at answering strict questions."

She looked up at Todd.

"You may start your questioning about Darka" She said.
"Very well then," replied Todd. "You can tell me first how Inga knew Dakar and for how long."

wraith queen inga
August 21st, 2009, 06:55 AM
"Well, they first met when Kal'shath was away from The Hive, doing some work on another Hive. Inga was left alone... and then Darka arrived at The Hive, as a newly recruited Keeper. The two of them found eachother... and, well, i assume that they have been Friends ever since."

Dora now took a short pause, before adding the last bit. "And they have known eachother, for about Four to Five years by now."

Draygon
August 21st, 2009, 07:00 AM
"Well, they first met when Kal'shath was away from The Hive, doing some work on another Hive. Inga was left alone... and then Darka arrived at The Hive, as a newly recruited Keeper. The two of them found eachother... and, well, i assume that they have been Friends ever since."

Dora now took a short pause, before adding the last bit. "And they have known eachother, for about Four to Five years by now."
"And it was during this period that they knew each other and also encountered Phobos?" mused Todd. "Do you know if Darka was aware of Kal'shath or her loyalty to Inga?"

wraith queen inga
August 21st, 2009, 07:02 AM
"They encountered Phobos only a Year before Inga died, actually... and it was in that EXACT moment, that Darka joined his side... by killing Inga's sister... no doubt in her at all."

"And regarding your other question, All i know was that Inga spoke very highly of Kal'shath, to Darka" Dora said.

Draygon
August 21st, 2009, 07:12 AM
"So she may be seen as a threat to Darka. All the more reason for her to remain behind." He resisted the urge to pace the corridor. "Would Darka kill th child if she had him?"

wraith queen inga
August 21st, 2009, 07:17 AM
"I think she is definitely capable of it, Yes" Dora said "But i doubt that she is responsible for the actual kidnapping. I thought we had confirmed that it was Phobos who took Tral'shath... and that we are going to Darka for inside help to retrieve him?"

Draygon
August 21st, 2009, 07:20 AM
"I think she is definitely capable of it, Yes" Dora said "But i doubt that she is responsible for the actual kidnapping. I thought we had confirmed that it was Phobos who took Tral'shath... and that we are going to Darka for inside help to retrieve him?"
"That I know, but I would put nothing past Phobos," sighed Todd. "The wraith preferes to deligate unplesant tasks to others, and I am sure that would include killing a youngling. Is there any sort of weakness that we can use against Dakar to enlist her help, any form of blackmail or bribary that might prove effective?"

wraith queen inga
August 21st, 2009, 07:28 AM
"Nothing that i know of... can be used against Darka, I'm afraid" Dora said.

Draygon
August 21st, 2009, 07:38 AM
Todd grunted. That was what he was afraid of. He had hoped that they might get some sort of edge over Dakar if they needed it. At least now he had more amunition in persuading Kal'shath from coming along.

"You were surprised beforeto learn that the Queen was pregnant again," he said to Dora. "The thoughts were very clear on the matter."

wraith queen inga
August 21st, 2009, 07:43 AM
Todd grunted. That was what he was afraid of. He had hoped that they might get some sort of edge over Dakar if they needed it. At least now he had more amunition in persuading Kal'shath from coming along.

"You were surprised beforeto learn that the Queen was pregnant again," he said to Dora. "The thoughts were very clear on the matter."

Dora looked down in the floor... embarrased that he had found out.
"Sorry" She whispered "I just picked it up when you were arguing telepathically earlier"

Draygon
August 21st, 2009, 07:52 AM
Dora looked down in the floor... embarrased that he had found out.
"Sorry" She whispered "I just picked it up when you were arguing telepathically earlier"
Todd chuckled. "I doubt you were the only one, but you must learn to hide your own thoughts when you do. Yes, she is with child again, which makes my concern for her all the more great and my insitance that she should not go." He sighed. "We seem to fight much more of late."

wraith queen inga
August 21st, 2009, 08:08 AM
"Well" Dora said, looking up at Todd again "I hope Astra is doing well in convincing her."

Draygon
August 21st, 2009, 08:15 AM
"Well" Dora said, looking up at Todd again "I hope Astra is doing well in convincing her."
"I too, my own attempts have so far failed," sighed Todd. He was growing increasingly concerned for his mate and their unborn child, not to mention their kidnapped son.

Draco-Stellaris
August 21st, 2009, 08:27 AM
Kal'shath stood silently and walked over to a nearby table, playing with the floral decoration that Todd had seen fit to put there.

"So you too would have me stay," she hissed, "have me abandon my son?" She turned around quickly before Astra could protest that she wasn't abanoning anyone. "And what am I to do while all of you are rescuing my son?" Her voice was cracking with grief.

She marched over to Astra and slashed her across the face with her talon-like nails, but her moarning had robbed her of almost all her strength, meaning she did little damage. Kal'shath sat down heavily on the seat opposite Astra, feeling more tired than she had in months.

Astra remained calm as the wounds in her face slowly healed. She was irritated and hadn't expected the attack yet she could understand Kal'shath. The grief radiating off Kal'shath was almost unbearable and Astra clenched her jaws. At least one of us has to be strong now.

She got up and walked over to Kal'shath. When she was certain to have Kal'shath's attention she bared her teeth and snarled "Will you stop behaving like a child now? Will you stop wallowing in self-pity and remember that you are a Queen? This is not just about you or Tral'shath!"

A bit more quiet she continued.

"You know your crew, you trust us and if I'm going to tell you that we will do our best to rescue Tral'shath you will know that I am right, we will bring Tral'shath back. You can't help us in your current state, the best you can do is remain behind and take good care of yourself and of your second child."

Astra folded her arms and looked down at Kal'shath, feeling bad for what she had said but knowing it had been right.

Draygon
August 21st, 2009, 08:40 AM
Astra remained calm as the wounds in her face slowly healed. She was irritated and hadn't expected the attack yet she could understand Kal'shath. The grief radiating off Kal'shath was almost unbearable and Astra clenched her jaws. At least one of us has to be strong now.

She got up and walked over to Kal'shath. When she was certain to have Kal'shath's attention she bared her teeth and snarled "Will you stop behaving like a child now? Will you stop wallowing in self-pity and remember that you are a Queen? This is not just about you or Tral'shath!"

A bit more quiet she continued.

"You know your crew, you trust us and if I'm going to tell you that we will do our best to rescue Tral'shath you will know that I am right, we will bring Tral'shath back. You can't help us in your current state, the best you can do is remain behind and take good care of yourself and of your second child."

Astra folded her arms and looked down at Kal'shath, feeling bad for what she had said but knowing it had been right.
Kal'shath looked up at Astra with blood-shot eyes. She hadn't been sleeping well, and had even refused to feed ever in the months following her son's kidnapping. Astra words stung, she was acting a selfish fool. She just couldn't stand the thought of letting others rescue her first born.

"Astra... I," she sighed. "I don't know what I have been thinking. My mind has been so confused of late, thinking only of my son..." She rested a hand over her belly. "I should have thought more for the child I carry. I just hate the idea of staying at some breeding facility while my hive and crew risk themselves for my son."

wraith queen inga
August 21st, 2009, 08:53 AM
"Excuse me, Commander" Dora said, looking up at Todd again "I must leave now. See you later"

And with those words, Dora turned around to leave.

Draygon
August 21st, 2009, 08:57 AM
"Excuse me, Commander" Dora said, looking up at Todd again "I must leave now. See you later"

And with those words, Dora turned around to leave.
Nodding, Todd left as well to meet with Kenny to plan a course to Darka's planet. He also wanted to arrange for a cruiser to take Kal'shath to a breeding facility in the control of the Alliance. If she continued to protest about the matter, he would be forced to drug her in order to get her there.

wraith queen inga
August 21st, 2009, 08:58 AM
Nodding, Todd left as well to meet with Kenny to plan a course to Dakar's planet. He also wanted to arrange for a cruiser to take Kal'shath to a breeding facility in the control of the Alliance. If she continued to protest about the matter, he would be forced to drug her in order to get her there.

Slight note:

It's Darka.

not meaning to sound nitpicky, sorry... i just wanted to help you. :)

Draygon
August 21st, 2009, 09:01 AM
Slight note:

It's Darka.

not meaning to sound nitpicky, sorry... i just wanted to help you. :)
:) My apologies.

wraith queen inga
August 21st, 2009, 09:42 AM
Dora hesitated, before she sended the telepathic message to Todd.

How about a late lunch?

Draygon
August 21st, 2009, 09:49 AM
Dora hesitated, before she sended the telepathic message to Todd.

We have a problem here, Commander...
Todd turned back to Dora. He was slightly surprised by her offer. After his recent bout of untrustworthy crew members, prehaps the female technican was attempting to strengthen her place within the alliance. She was unknown to him as it was.

"Very well then," he replied. He could easily talk with Kenny afterwards, as well as check on Astra's sucess with Kal'shath

wraith queen inga
August 21st, 2009, 09:53 AM
Todd turned back to Dora. He was slightly surprised by her offer. After his recent bout of untrustworthy crew members, prehaps the female technican was attempting to strengthen her place within the alliance. She was unknown to him as it was.

"Very well then," he replied. He could easily talk with Kenny afterwards, as well as check on Astra's sucess with Kal'shath

Let's go then, Dora said... smiling to herself.

Draygon
August 21st, 2009, 09:56 AM
Let's go then, Dora said... smiling to herself.
Nodding, Todd led the way to the feeding chambers. Dora was still an unknown factor to him, and he would have to watch her closely.

wraith queen inga
August 21st, 2009, 09:58 AM
Dora quickly grabbed a young woman, put her feeding hand to her chest... and quickly started feeding off of her.
Next to her, Todd was equally enjoying his own meal, it appeared.

Draygon
August 21st, 2009, 10:04 AM
Dora quickly grabbed a young woman, put her feeding hand to her chest... and quickly started feeding off of her.
Next to her, Todd was equally enjoying his own meal, it appeared.
Todd finished his meal swiftly, he saw no point in drawing out the feeding proccess. He watched and waited as Dora fed on her own meal.

"Why exactly did you suggest this, Dora was it?" he asked polietly, curiouse to learn ehr reasons.

wraith queen inga
August 21st, 2009, 10:15 AM
Todd finished his meal swiftly, he saw no point in drawing out the feeding proccess. He watched and waited as Dora fed on her own meal.

"Why exactly did you suggest this, Dora was it?" he asked polietly, curiouse to learn ehr reasons.

It was time for it now... Dora felt it.

She suddenly pulled out a Knife, turned around... and held it hard against his throat... nailing him against the wall behind them.

"I am sorry for this, Commander" Dora hissed... tears in her eyes "But he will kill my family unless i do this..."

Draygon
August 21st, 2009, 10:22 AM
It was time for it now... Dora felt it.

She suddenly pulled out a Knife, turned around... and held it hard against his throat... nailing him against the wall behind them.

"I am sorry for this, Commander" Dora hissed... tears in her eyes "But he will kill my family unless i do this..."
Todd hissed, quickly grabbing Dora's knife arm and flipping her around so the the knife was at her own throat.

"Tell me now," he snarled, "in who's pay are you? Who sent you to kill me and for what purpose?" He pressed the knife into her throat slightly to indicate that he would broke no lies.

wraith queen inga
August 21st, 2009, 11:08 AM
"He has my family!" Dora hissed, quickly regrabbing her dagger... and pulling herself aside from Todd. She looked him into the eyes.

"Phobos!" She roared "He contacted me earlier today, right after my first Lunch with Astra... and told me that he had my Family... and that he would slaughter them, unless i killed YOU."

There was short moment of tense silence.

"And i assure you, Commander" Dora said "After that call, i am sure that Darka had no doing in the kidnapping... but i am still against visiting her, after what she did to Inga!"

Draygon
August 21st, 2009, 11:14 AM
Todd advanced on Dora. "I do not tolerate traitiors aboard any of the hives within this alliance. What proof were you meant to provide Phobos that you had successfully slayed me? He is devious, he would not have relased your family. He would have slayed them whether you had killed me or not."

wraith queen inga
August 21st, 2009, 11:17 AM
Dora quickly jumped aside... raising her dagger at Todd again, so that he couldn't attack her as easily.

"You don't understand!" Dora roared.

Draygon
August 21st, 2009, 11:21 AM
Dora quickly jumped aside... raising her dagger at Todd again, so that he couldn't attack her as easily.

"You don't understand!" Dora roared.
"Then explain it to me," said Todd plesently, a long wicked looking dagger dropping into his hand. "Many have tried to kill me and failed. You will likewise fail."

wraith queen inga
August 21st, 2009, 11:23 AM
Dora made a quick move, she attempted to stab Todd... and in that exact moment, he attacked her with his own.
There was a quick stain of blood... they both ended up on opposite sides of the room.

A short moment of silence... and then one of them collapsed.

But who?

Draygon
August 21st, 2009, 11:27 AM
Dora made a quick move, she attempted to stab Todd... and in that exact moment, he attacked her with his own.
There was a quick stain of blood... they both ended up on opposite sides of the room.

A short moment of silence... and then one of them collapsed.

But who?
Todd looked back to Dora's form on the ground. She shifted as her wound healed from her recent feeding, as did his own. Marching over to her, he planted a boot on her injured side, causing her to yowl with pain.

"Tell me now how to conntact Phobos," he hissed. "He is no fool, he will have given you some way to get more information to him. No doubt I was not to be your only target. HOW WERE YOU TO CONTACT HIM?!" he roared.

wraith queen inga
August 21st, 2009, 11:30 AM
Filled with pain, Dora looked up at the ragefull Todd... looked right into his eyes.

Three words came out of Dora's mouth... in silent hissing.

"Go... to... hell..."

Several seconds later, she had passed out.

Draygon
August 21st, 2009, 11:34 AM
Filled with pain, Dora looked up at the ragefull Todd... looked right into his eyes.

Three words came out of Dora's mouth... in silent hissing.

"Go... to... hell..."

Several seconds later, she had passed out.
"Very well then," sighed Todd. He summoned some drones to take Dora to the facility's holding area. He would have her interograted properly before they left. He could not stand rebelious factions, they always messed up the best laid plans. As the drones arrived, Todd left to find Kenny as Dora was dragged away.

wraith queen inga
August 21st, 2009, 11:41 AM
Dora was being dragged throughout the outskirts of The Facility... towards the Holding Cell. Slowly awakening... her green eyes opened, to see that she was being dragged by large, masked Wraith... which she stood no chance against.

Suddenly... there was a large exploding sound, a massive shaking... which made all of them scatter across the hallway.
Before Dora could as much as blink... the roof fell down, smashing her and all of the Guards in the process.

Above the Planet, The Apollo had arrived, having found The Outpost... now ready to take it out.

wraith queen inga
August 21st, 2009, 12:55 PM
Diana, the current Chief of Medicine of Kal'shath's Hive, came rushing down the hallway... seeing the fallen roof, and hearing the many blasts coming down at the Facility, from space.
Somewhere beneath all that... Dora was buried, presumably dead.

Astra, where are you? Diana asked telepathically, impatiently awaiting a response.

Making sure Kal'shath gets to safety, was all that came in reply... then followed silence.

Diana's big blue eyes, widened in shock... as she saw something very unexpected in front of her:

Someone was moving under the smashed roof... and that someone, was Dora.

Note:

Going to bed now.

Bye! :)

Draco-Stellaris
August 22nd, 2009, 09:37 AM
Astra helped Kal'shath on board a small cruiser and took her away from the outpost. Her aim was to take Kal'shath to a breeding facility and then return to the outpost.

wraith queen inga
August 22nd, 2009, 09:40 AM
In the mean time, Diana had started digging through the fallen roof... hoping to save Dora's life before it was too late. But the pieces were hard... and she could barely move them aside.
But somehow... she managed to get it all out of the way, seeing Dora, who was laying unconscious on the floor.

"Oh, Dora" Diana whispered, quickly started trying to revive her "What have you gotten yourself into now!"

wraith queen inga
August 22nd, 2009, 10:21 AM
A tall Wraith Commander, called Derek, just stepped into The Control room.

"What is going on?" He asked, sensing the multiple blows hitting the Facility.

The young female Technican, Elena, looked up at him, with a concerned look on her face. "The Earthship Apollo is attacking us"

"Send The Darts!" Derek ordered, and Elena immediately started clicking on her Control table.

Derek then sent a Telepathic message to the other side of The facility:

Amina, where are you? I need you to fire the Facility blasters and destroy that Ship.

Mariellelita
August 22nd, 2009, 10:28 AM
Amina: I send them right away!

Amina signals for the darts to return fire at the Apollo. Some go to protect the facility. She has trained the dart pilots well and they end up damagine the Apollo a bit.

She also uses the blasters to help damage the Earth ship. Their shields are weakening.

wraith queen inga
August 22nd, 2009, 11:16 AM
Keep firing, Amina! Derek roared telepathically, Only a few more blasts... and The Ship will be destroyed.

Mariellelita
August 22nd, 2009, 11:29 AM
Amina keeps firing, and soon after the enemy vessel is destroyed.

"Yes!" she shouts. She signals to everyone inside the facility. "Is everyone okay?"

wraith queen inga
August 22nd, 2009, 11:37 AM
Diana had now gotten the unconscious Dora up on her feet, slowly waking her.

"It's Ok, Dora" Diana whispered "I'm gonna take you to The Infirmary"

Back In The Control Room:

We are all fine up here, Derek assured Amina, You should go prepare for the mission to Darka... you will be going.

Derek then turned otherwise... sending telepathic thoughts outside of The Outpost.

Astra, the danger is over... you can come back now. It is time to prepare for the mission.

There was a short moment of telepathic silence, before Derek finished the message.

You leave in an Hour. Will you be commanding The Ship during The Queen's abscence, or what did she say?

Draco-Stellaris
August 22nd, 2009, 11:42 AM
Astra's cuiser drops out of hyperspace as she returned to the outpost. A quick scan shows her that the enemy vessel was destroyed.

Well done, she thought in relief. She sent a telepathic to Todd, informing him that his mate is now in safety in a breeding facility.

She then returned to the outpost to see Derek to speak to him in person.

wraith queen inga
August 22nd, 2009, 11:47 AM
"Thank god you are safe" Derek said, once he greeted Astra in The Hangar Bay. The two of them started moving towards the Control room.

"So, Are you ready for the mission, Astra? Todd wants you to have left within an hour... the man must be really desperate to retrieve his son" Derek said.

Mariellelita
August 22nd, 2009, 11:55 AM
Amina rushes back to prepare for the mission. She accidentally bumps into another person along the way.

Draco-Stellaris
August 22nd, 2009, 12:17 PM
Astra walked a moment in silence next to Derek, then she replied.

"He is desperate indeed. As is Kal'shath. If you had children of your own you would understand that, Derek," she snarled.

Regaining her composure she continued a bit calmer.

"Queen Kal'shath has left me with the responsibility to lead her hiveship and her crew during the rescue mission. This is a heavy burden for me to carry and I will not waste time, I will leave the outpost now."

wraith queen inga
August 22nd, 2009, 12:21 PM
"Good luck, Astra" Derek said, turning around to leave "You'll need it"

And in the next moment he was gone. Todd had told Derek of Dora's betrayal, and he was now heading towards The Infirmary to interrogate her.

In the mean time:

"Amina" Diana said, blushing. She had almost walked right into Amina in a hallway "Are you coming on the mission too?"

Mariellelita
August 22nd, 2009, 12:49 PM
Amina: Yeah, I am. It's very dangerous, so I want to make sure I have everything I need. What will you do there? I haven't been told a lot about it yet."

wraith queen inga
August 22nd, 2009, 12:53 PM
Diana smiled, as the two of them started walking down the hallway. "I am the new Chief of Medicine" She said "After, you know... Helion went missing"

Mariellelita
August 22nd, 2009, 01:00 PM
"I see. I'm glad you are here then. Many wraith could get injured on the mission." Amina smiles. "I don't have a real official title yet, since I am not exactly the dart commander, but I do lead a good number of dart pilots and check the hive weapons. I guess you could say I work in the defense department."

wraith queen inga
August 22nd, 2009, 01:03 PM
"Alright" Diana said "I have already packed my stuff and was just heading towards the Hangar Bay, how about you?"

Mariellelita
August 22nd, 2009, 01:06 PM
"Well, I haven't gotten my things ready yet, and..." Amina said before looking ahead of them. Her personal drone was walking towards her, carrying her luggage.

"I guess I am ready then, Diane." Amina shrugged. "lets go to the bay."

wraith queen inga
August 22nd, 2009, 01:09 PM
Diana and Amina were escorted to The Hangar Bay, where they met Kenny and The Chief Scientist.

"Ready to go?" Diana asked them. They both nodded.

Mariellelita
August 22nd, 2009, 01:14 PM
Amina takes out her organic tablet and looks over what the mission will entail.

"Oh, my!"

wraith queen inga
August 22nd, 2009, 01:16 PM
"What's wrong?" Diana immediately asked.

Mariellelita
August 22nd, 2009, 01:20 PM
"Nothing, it's just that...I think I have heard of this Darka before. I didn't know that it was the same one until I read the mission some more. I heard she is very powerful." Amina says looking worried.

wraith queen inga
August 22nd, 2009, 10:07 PM
"Then we better be carefull" Diana said.

A Dart now approached them... ready to beam them up, and take them to The Hive in orbit.

"Here we go" Diana said, as the beam came closer and closer.

wraith queen inga
August 23rd, 2009, 12:33 PM
A while later, Diana and Amina arrived on The Bridge of their Hive, where Astra waited for them.

"Are we ready to leave, Astra?" Diana quickly asked.

Draco-Stellaris
August 25th, 2009, 03:20 AM
Astra nodded. "As ready as we'll ever get."

She turned to the nearest technician. "Set course to the planet where that mysterious Darka presumably lives and get this ship into hyperspace."

The technician at once set to work. The familiar burst of an opening hyperspace window showed through the large window of the bridge and the ship lurched forward.

Astra turned to leave the bridge and said "I will be in my quarters to get some rest. We will need all our wits when we arrive at Darka's planet. I want you all to be as rested and alert as possible. If something unforseen happens call for me."

She left the bridge.

wraith queen inga
August 26th, 2009, 05:09 AM
Diana returned to The Infirmary, immediately unloading her stuff on a closeby Bench. Then she sat down on one of the Beds... to get some well-deserved rest.

"Good to finally have some rest" She silently whispered to herself... closing her eyes.

"Diana" a vengefull voice suddenly whispered from the shadows... and out of the shadows, stepped... Dora, pointing a Stunner at Diana.

Diana immediately looked up... shocked.

"Dora!" She said "How did you get here? And why are you pointing a Stunner at me?"

"I escaped my Cell and got aboard!" Dora shouted, anger in her voice "You should have left me there to die, Diana... OR I WOULDN'T HAVE BEEN TORTURED BY DEREK AFTERWARDS! I'ts all your fault"

Diana quickly sent a telepathic message.

Amina, She telepathically shouted out, Help Me!

Mariellelita
August 29th, 2009, 09:59 AM
Amina heard a voice calling to her in her mind. Diana! I'm coming!

She didn't know what she would find, so she ran down the halls with her stunner and a small blade. Entering the room, she found Diana unconcious on the ground.

"Diana!" She gasped as she walked toward her. She didn't notice anyone else nearby until she heard movement.