This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Whos your BEST and whos your WORST?

which SGU character do you find yourself liking the best and whos do you think is the worst. pretty straightforward. my fav is either col. everett young or Dr. Rush....cant decide yet. the worst and least interesting is Tamara Johansen
    sigpic

For me at this time, i have 3 character that interest me the most Wray, Scott and TJ. Telford and Greer are probably of least interest to right now, with all the other characters somewhere in-between.

Comment

+
      Rush

-
      Greer
      Stolen Kosovo
      sigpic

Comment

i like Greer. hes by far one of the most interesting
        sigpic

Comment

chloe and tamara....mmmmm, but i like what i heard about Rush and Wallace

Comment

greer = ford

Best - In terms of character and intrigue is Rush....in terms of sheer gorgeousness has to be Chloe

Worst - See Greer.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Phenom View Post
              greer = ford

Best - In terms of character and intrigue is Rush....in terms of sheer gorgeousness has to be Chloe

Worst - See Greer.

Greer and Chloe as the top.

Tamara as the least.

But honestly, I like them all. I would say least as Camille, but she interest me. I would like to see her go away, along with the
              Spoiler:
              Lesbian sex scene
              but here character is to interesting for me to let her go.
              Last edited by major davis; 19 August 2009, 07:27 PM.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Phenom View Post
                greer = ford

Worst - See Greer.

Hard to judge a character when weve heard one line from his mouth and some short descriptions don't you think. That's why I like them all. Once the show airs I will probably end up hating some of them. But for now I like them all.
                sigpic

Comment

I would say Greer is the least for me, but I do like all of the characters so far. I think I am gonna like Tamara a lot. She seems like she is good-hearted, but definitely has some issues that are to be seen. (People who know the spoilers should understand what I mean.)

But yeah, I like all of them.

There are no regrets. Thank you Brad Wright and everyone else for SGU,
                  and the amazing Stargate franchise in general.

Comment

BEST = I'd say either Eli or Rush. Eli for his sheer nerdiness, and Rush for his drive to explore the universe.

WORST = I get the feeling it'll be someone who's killed off early on.
                    sigpic

Comment

Best:
                      Lt. Scott- because he's the first stargate character I consider to be eye candy
                      Rush- because he's probably going to be the most interesting character

Worst:
                      Col. Telford- because I've never much cared for LDP
                      Lt. Johansen- because I'm afraid that the crazy medical needs of a stargate show will somehow be met by someone with the skills of a medic

Comment

Best
                        Chloe=Because I am shallow and the vulernality of her character interests me

Worst
                        Greer=He seems like Universe's version of Ford.
                        Originally posted by aretood2
                        Jelgate is right

Comment

I think I'll like Eli the best.

And I think I'll like Scott the least because of his apparent Kirking. That kind of stuff gets on my nerves.

Hmmm... maybe he'll get killed and replaced with an alien....

Gate Rider AKA Abnormal on the Sanctuary fan forums.
                          Fencers of GW Unite!

Comment

Working...
                          X