Cameron Mitchell/Ben Browder Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Neelan_Liquor

Hey, you see what he's lying on? That's Starks big furry coat that he wore in DMD and SOD. Should have figured out what was up right there.

Comment

Originally posted by cajnjirl
      I quietly celebrate 300 posts.

With a pic like that?! Oh yes...very quietly!

Congrats on 300+ posts Cajn!

Comment

A DIRTY RUN...

Comment

Dirty and Whumped...

Comment

Well, I guess I lied. I started watching in Season 4 (with reruns 1-3 on the side) and I was completely utterly lost as you can imagine. lol Anyhow, CK is easy to remember cause everyone was missing and the Beard.(I was like, I remember this guy being super hot. what happened? )
            Anyhow, I have a dim memory of WWL1 but I couldn't understand what anyone was saying or see anything it was so dark and I wasn't used to it.

so i made sure to tape part 2 and had to watch it with captions about 4 times to 'get' it. part 1 has eluded me ever since. spooky. i'll see it on Starburst.

More blood for me. *sigh* (I think its the contrast between the blood and his skin that drives me crazy. I hope. otherwise I've got something wrong with me )

http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b3...cape/pkw88.jpg

Nice BIG Mitchell, CKO.

If you have something wrong with you cajin then the rest of us are probably wackos too. Hmmmm, doesn't sound really comforting does it?
            LONG LOST TWIN SISTER OF PURPLE

Comment

Calling all Bennite hussies... quickly go along to this thread:

What do you like about Mitchell?

and write what you like about the character... make the fact that you like the character heard and defeat the negativity...

(I've left my thoughts in post #3)
              -----

Comment

Originally posted by Kas
                Don't worry hon... just let Kas help you.

That's better, I've got them off -

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...ed/0112-20.jpg

I'll go wash them and she'll never know!
                Some how KAS always manages to get him naked . . . . . this is why I love KAS

Comment

Originally posted by gbbarb
                  Some how KAS always manages to get him naked . . . . . this is why I love KAS
                  Only because I got here first! I'm sure I could count on you doing the same Coz - that's why I love ya back!

Comment

Originally posted by Neelan_Liquor
                    Hmmmm, Barb's still in here... but is she alive? Jeez, hope you're just thunking and not injured, Barb. I'll find someone to check on you...

Send in the clones!

http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a3.../CamClones.jpg
                    I love you Neelan, such a nice present, so pretty, so lovely, SO MINE, MINE, MINE (evil laughing in distance) Neelan bonks her on the head. Oh sorry, so much Cam at the same time makes me lose my mind.

Comment

What lovely mornin' Kas!
                      As if the blood and the pretty blue eyes ain't enough, then he's got to go and suck his finger like that. *thunks before first cup of coffee*

And with all the wet leather, if Barb is still here, I wager she's in need of CPR from John.
                      I know it is many hours later but can I have the CPR anyways, please, pretty please.

Comment

You gals are a hoot. Kas I posted my opinion about Mitchell. Keep the pictures coming. Can't get enough of Ben no matter what role he plays.
                        Sybil

Comment

Originally posted by shester
                          You gals are a hoot. Kas I posted my opinion about Mitchell. Keep the pictures coming. Can't get enough of Ben no matter what role he plays.
                          Sybil
                          Good on you Shester... and I love ALL his roles over the years.

Various WHUMPAGE

Comment

oh dear. The thread is at the bottom of the page. Can't have that!

Wednesday=Whumped

~~~~~~~~~~

Comment

~~~~~~~~~

Comment

~~~~~~~~~~

Comment

Working...
                                X