Cameron Mitchell/Ben Browder Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by purpletoo1

Dirty back shttp://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a256/hanek/908babylon033.jpgide.. *bites*

http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a2...babylon030.jpg
    Dirty front side...*slur...nevermind*
    But Purple, I thought you didn't understand our dirty, muddy fettish? Give him to someone who laps it up.... *memememe*

Comment

Crikey... athletic much! Just the way I like him...can show me those moves anytime.

Comment

GOOD MORNING ON THIS...

MANIC MONDAY 12!
        Just off to work, so to set me on my way... a manic run of SHADES.

Comment

Originally posted by Kas
          Crikey... athletic much! Just the way I like him...can show me those moves anytime.
          Crikey?!!! LMAO, I love that word! He is a total hunkadelic athlete! YIKES, I can hardly bare to look upon him!

Comment

See you all later

Comment

Originally posted by Kas
              But Purple, I thought you didn't understand our dirty, muddy fettish? Give him to someone who laps it up.... *memememe*
              Well, I have had to make certain concessions in order to love Cam/John!! He is a dirty boy! I think we work well together as I am a clean girl. He gets dirty I clean him up!
              Last edited by purpletoo1; 07 November 2005, 12:17 AM.

Comment

Crikey?!!! LMAO, I love that word! He is a total hunkadelic athlete! YIKES, I can hardly bare to look upon him!

Brit coming out! You are the master of all these gifs... another snurched... Gonna have to do a run to use that one!

Comment

Well, I have had to make certain consessions in order to love Cam/John!! He is a dirty boy! I think we work well together as I am a clean girl. He gets dirty I clean him up!
                  Sounds fair to me... I'll work on getting him down and dirty *and totally worn out* -

You can do the slur----, I mean cleaning. I mean... if you prefer actually...eating mud...

Till Later... what are you still doing up?

Comment

Originally posted by Kas
                    Brit coming out! You are the master of all these gifs... another snurched... Gonna have to do a run to use that one!
                    I find them on the boards! I love the hot one. LOL You have a good day and I am going to sleep.
                    I just posted a new one on my dirty boy post...scroll up. (And would you correct my spelling errors please...when you quote them, lol)

Comment

Originally posted by Kas
                      Sounds fair to me... I'll work on getting him down and dirty *and totally worn out* -

You can do the slur----, I mean cleaning. I mean... if you prefer actually...eating mud...

Till Later... what are you still doing up?
                      If the mud is on Ben/Cam/John you bet I will eat it!!!

Comment

I find them on the boards! I love the hot one. LOL You have a good day and I am going to sleep.
                        I just posted a new one on my dirty boy post...scroll up. (And would you correct my spelling errors please...when you quote them, lol)
                        Dream well... and spelling errors? Never notice them...just too busy enjoying the comments and convo...

Be back to post piccies later. Should be working right now!

Comment

i just love waking up to pages of prettiness!!! And about Manic Monday. What does it mean?? The Manic part...

Comment

Originally posted by Slexycarter
                            i just love waking up to pages of prettiness!!! And about Manic Monday. What does it mean?? The Manic part...

Post whatever you want without theme... favourite piccies, things that don't fit in other categories... so get manically posting!

Mitchell & Co...

Comment

Mitchell & Co...

Comment

Praying would probably be the first thing I'd do, too, if I came face to face with that in the forest. (don't take 'came face to face' out of context, please)

Thank you soooooooo much Purple and Kas! Its a Magical Wonderland of Mitchell in here this mornin'.

Comment

Working...
                                X