No announcement yet.

Cameron Mitchell/Ben Browder Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

very nice indeed, have a great day ladies off to bed way to late!

Comment

Ooooooh......I just loooove a man and his weapon.

Mmmmmmm........looks like his weapon is cocked--I mean....loaded--wait that don't sound right either.

*gets smacked with PG pillow*
      sigpic
      Follow me on Twitter! I'm on Facebook!

Comment

*melts* at that piccy Sue has posted and gets out the paddle for her... mainly because I'm having evil thoughts at her comments and would rather have the softer pillow treatment!

Comment

Originally posted by Sue_Jackson
          Ooooooh......I just loooove a man and his weapon.

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y14...richtongun.jpg

Mmmmmmm........looks like his weapon is cocked--I mean....loaded--wait that don't sound right either.

*gets smacked with PG pillow*
          LOL !!! that sounds wayy too right .. oops ...

Check out stargate_pad; a pairing a day for the stargate fandom!

Comment

*pops in* He looks uber hot with that gun. And I agree the comment sounds way too right. I should come by here a bit more often *pops out before she's seen*

Visit the stargate_pad LJ community; a pairing a day for the stargate fandom.

Comment

Originally posted by ubiquitous
              *pops in* He looks uber hot with that gun. And I agree the comment sounds way too right. I should come by here a bit more often *pops out before she's seen*
              i caught you!!!! muahaha! feel free to join in the thunkdom

Comment

Hmmm...maybe I'll thunk a bit more audibly in here from now on. Seeing as how I got caught and all.

Comment

Originally posted by ubiquitous
                  Hey... no escaping the Hussy radar - caught ya too! Welcome Ubiquitous... Thunkdom is a ultra hot place with Ben as your subject

Comment

Sneaking in to photobucket to post pic and *nervously looks over shoulder* - is the boss looking?

Time for Double Thunk!

Comment

Originally posted by Kas
                      Hey... no escaping the Hussy radar - caught ya too! Welcome Ubiquitous... Thunkdom is a ultra hot place with Ben as your subject
                      Thank you. And Thunkdom /is/ an ultra hot place with Ben as the subject, especially with pics like ones you just posted.

Comment

Originally posted by Kas
                        Sneaking in to photobucket to post pic and *nervously looks over shoulder* - is the boss looking?

oooh lovely offering Kas .. double thunks are divine!! i recommend u sneak in more often!!

Comment

Originally posted by Kas
                          Guess the boss wasn't looking after all.

Comment

mmmmmmmmmmmmmm sexy piccys.. yummy yum
                            sigpic

Comment

Is it arm day? I hope so...

Comment

((A Q O)) haha, I'm following you!!

Oh! I love those arms. *sigh*
                                sig by PM

Comment

Working...
                                X