• Show
Clear All

They've finally started showing S 9 here in England

Oh Mama, be still my beating heart *Drool*

Comment

Originally posted by Reefgirl
      They've finally started showing S 9 here in England

Oh Mama, be still my beating heart *Drool*
      Hey NEW THUNKER Welcome ReefGirl... It's great to finally get the episodes at last here, isn't it?

Are you new to Ben? He's a sweetheart. Hope you've enjoyed the run of REAR shots we've had going today!

Going to get capping!

Comment

*drools away* very sexy

yes colonel tight pants indeed *slurp, thunk, drool*
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by purpletoo1
          Oh boy we have a hiney club!!! YEAH!! A Ben hiney club! Can't resist! Can I be a co president with Kas and Barb?
          Lucky you Kas you get to see ben on big screen!! That means his assets are bigger to! oops, did I say that out loud,.... again? Yummy piccies! *thunk*
          Co-presidents or co-trouble makers?? I think both

The Hiney Club, Oh yes, I spend loads of time at that clubhouse.

Heavy sigh, dreams loverly thoughts
          Last edited by gbbarb; 11 October 2005, 01:38 PM.
          LONG LOST TWIN SISTER OF PURPLE

Comment

Originally posted by Kas
            Sure you can. I vote that we'll have to get those hiney shots for close examination to see which we want as the club emblem!

Leather & Uniform Butt,

THIS ONE, THIS ONE!!! It's my favorite

Comment

Originally posted by gbbarb
              Co-presidents or co-trouble makers?? I think both

The Heiny Club, Oh yes, I spend loads of time at that clubhouse.

Heavy sigh, dreams loverly thoughts

President=Trouble Maker

But I digress...

AQOCC: Admiral...who are you hiding from this time?
              AQO: No one...I just like the view. <bats eyelashes lovingly>
              AQOCC: Ah...totally understandable...carry on.

Comment

Originally posted by cajnjirl

Awwwww. See how my hussies love me? They even sacrifice their own self-esteem to post me some girls to relieve the tedium of having to look at 500 pages of my own butt.

Love the picture but I love the comment more. You crack me up cajunjirl.

Comment

Originally posted by Admiral Q O
                  President=Trouble Maker

But I digress...

AQOCC: Admiral...who are you hiding from this time?
                  AQO: No one...I just like the view. <bats eyelashes lovingly>
                  AQOCC: Ah...totally understandable...carry on.
                  I can see Admiral that you are never a trouble maker.

Comment

I can see Admiral that you are never a trouble maker.

There are those who make trouble and those who seize the opportunity when it comes along.

Comment

gbbarb...just noticed your location...congrats on the Packers finally winning one...

Comment

I think the club emblem should be a collage of Ben butt shots because we are never going to get it down to one.

I love Tuesday, it seems to bring out an enormous volume and quality of pictures. Thanks everybody.

I don't know if I want Ben reading this thread, I might have to behave myself. I always wondered if he read our SPLATT threads back on the Sci-fi board during Farscape. (For those who don't know SPLATT means Silly People Launching Attacks with Tasty Treats, basically internet food fight).

Comment

There are those who make trouble and those who seize the opportunity when it comes along.

I like seizing thing! Whistles, what that was perfectly innocent thought.

Comment

I like seizing thing! Whistles, what that was perfectly innocent thought.

AQOCC: Of course it was perfectly innocent thought...right Admiral? <pause> I said, right, Admiral? <pause again> Uh...we'd better get back to you on that one.

Comment

gbbarb...just noticed your location...congrats on the Packers finally winning one...

Yeah the Packers suck this year but I'm a die-hard. If I can live thru the 70's and still cheer for them, then nothing can kill my obsession.

Obsession is good, especially when Cam/Ben is the target.

Comment

Yeah the Packers suck this year but I'm a die-hard. If I can live thru the 70's and still cheer for them, then nothing can kill my obsession.

Obsession is good, especially when Cam/Ben is the target.

I hear you...native SF baby here and the Niners suck, too. I tried to switch to hockey...the Sharks won all their preseason games...then I tune in for the first game of the season and they lose. I skipped the next game and they won. I'm giving up and rooting for the Astros to get to the World Series. Hubby doesn't like them, but Corin Nemec lives near Houston, so I'm goin' with 'em. Besides, it's more fun if hubby and I are rooting for opposite sides.

Comment

Working...
                                X