Cameron Mitchell/Ben Browder Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LMichelle
    *drools* Thanks for those pics, cajnjirl!

Now that WGN has Farscape, I finally saw the premiere today. Yay! Of course, Ben was in the khakis and not leather, but I'm okay with that. I still have The PK Wars on DVD, so I can see the leather anytime I want to. That man was made to wear leather pants, wasn't he, ladies? Oh, hell yeah.
    Oh yeah... leather transforms him from real good-looking to pure Sex. No-one wears the leather like Ben But, hey those SGUniforms seem to do the trick too - at least for me. Just what is it about uniforms?

Enjoy catching up on the show. You guys are in for one dramatic ride - have those tissues handy!

Purple - so you've succumbed and bought the Starbursts? Enjoy all those commentaries and extras!
    Last edited by Kas; 02 October 2005, 01:00 AM.

Comment

I really want to say something about your new avatar Purple, but I'm speechless!

Today, it's SMOULDERING EYES

"We will do as I say" Bra'tac

Comment

SEXY...SEXY...SEXY...

TSAXLADY: Thanks for posting that excellent run of the baseball walk. Great caps - I loved that scene (not just for the most obvious reasons! )

Comment

It's Smouldering Eyes Sunday 7!

Comment

A CAM PIC

Comment

MORE

Comment

Originally posted by Kas
                I'd really love to see them, but I don't want to compromise all your rotating pleasure... by nabbing all your hard work!
                Oh, but it was a labor of love!!
                And if anyone wants to use them it's ok, spread the love around, I have a feeling he can handle it!! The guy is a stud!! A stallion, a .........*thud*
                As for me, I am not a jealous person, I share! If he were my husband that might change though!! LMAO
                Anyway, there are a variety of our boy, whumped, manic, frelling, etc...enjoy!

Last edited by purpletoo1; 02 October 2005, 01:52 AM.

Comment

Thanks a bunch Sax! We love arms, I love arms a lot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That was such a cool scene too.

Comment

Originally posted by Kas
                    Oh yeah... leather transforms him from real good-looking to pure Sex. No-one wears the leather like Ben But, hey those SGUniforms seem to do the trick too - at least for me. Just what is it about uniforms?

Enjoy catching up on the show. You guys are in for one dramatic ride - have those tissues handy!

Purple - so you've succumbed and bought the Starbursts? Enjoy all those commentaries and extras!
                    Yes have succumbed! I couldn't bare to be at the mercy of the tv! God knows what kind of head games they play with you. Change the day or the time or skip a few weeks during the holidays or just show them out of order! Argh! I can't be controled by them!! (hehe, I think the gov. has implants in my brain too) ROTF, any how..........I can't wait for them, they have shipped!! All the extras will make my brain explode for sure (if the gov. doesn't beat them to it)
                    .......LMAO......jk

Comment

Originally posted by Hurley
                      I really want to say something about your new avatar Purple, but I'm speechless!

Why thank you Hurley, this is my favorite one!! I may keep it on a lot! I imagine he is looking at me! LOL don't you all?
                      I love John in blue!! Nice

Comment

I love eye day!! But then again I say that about everyday!!

Comment

Originally posted by purpletoo1
                          Oh, but it was a labor of love!!
                          And if anyone wants to use them it's ok, spread the love around, I have a feeling he can handle it!! The guy is a stud!! A stallion, a .........*thud*
                          As for me, I am not a jealous person, I share! If he were my husband that might change though!! LMAO
                          Anyway, there are a variety of our boy, whumped, manic, frelling, etc...enjoy!

LOL! Yep, Ben's wife is an amazing woman - seeing as to how we all drool over her other half. As she says though 'At the end of the day, John Crichton parks his shuttle in her garage' LMAO... She also admires those leathers and loves 'John Crichton' the same as we all do - I just love her sense of fun!

These avatars are FANTASTIC Purple... such a hard choice but considering I really love the absolute experimental, when I hit 1801, I'd love to snurch Cigar Ben. That was an amazing episode (Won't get Fooled Again)- wow, did Ben go to a completely different level - even for him - for the absolute 1st time. Then again, I'm one who really LOVES Season 4 probably the best of all - barring a couple of episodes.

Comment

Originally posted by purpletoo1
                            Yes have succumbed! I couldn't bare to be at the mercy of the tv! God knows what kind of head games they play with you. Change the day or the time or skip a few weeks during the holidays or just show them out of order! Argh! I can't be controled by them!! (hehe, I think the gov. has implants in my brain too) ROTF, any how..........I can't wait for them, they have shipped!! All the extras will make my brain explode for sure (if the gov. doesn't beat them to it)
                            .......LMAO......jk
                            I know exactly what you mean. I tend to have the DVD collections of my very fav. shows for this precise reason... watch them when you want, as often as you want! Capture, slo-mo vital

Hope you've prepared your family for the fact you'll be unobtainable! - not forgetting a big, drooling mess!

Comment

Originally posted by Hurley

http://forum.gateworld.net/newreply....eply&p=4549128
                              Very...VERY nice Hurley. I love the intense look on Ben... those eyes seem to bore straight through you!

Comment

Piccy time...

Last edited by Kas; 02 October 2005, 03:23 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X