Cameron Mitchell/Ben Browder Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

rofl! and what position would that be purple

g'nite all you cam lovers out there...cya alls tomorrow..er...laters in the day (1am here)
    sigpic

Comment

What can I say... you gals have been partying without me again! Still, I had to have an early night... but compensation... I generally have private moments with the man during the day! (c'mon Euro Bennites, keep bumping the man!)

Great run with the shades Mesa, Neelan - (great captions too...loved that!) and Purple with the Leather... Mmmm, Guns & Leather *THUNK*

Grey: I thought of you the moment I saw the new WET Ben piccy!

Welcome back BARB - hope the moving's all done now... missed you girl!

and as it's totally:

Tantalising Leather & Uniforms Tuesday 6

Here's my Guns & Leather conribution

And we cannot go without these beauties!

Comment

Sorry you missed the party Kas, but we saved you some cake and balloons! Glad you liked the guns and leather set. I love the ones you put up!

How about some leather and uniform close ups!

Comment

*sigh* He is so dreamy in the uniform!

Last edited by purpletoo1; 27 September 2005, 12:30 AM.

Comment

Good news: Insanely hot pictures of Ben in the morning can sure wake a girl up.

Bad news: Now I have to go to work when I would rather sit and dream about Ben and play on this board.

Grrrrr, real life sucks. Have a good day gang, I will see you later!
            LONG LOST TWIN SISTER OF PURPLE

Comment

Yeah, I gotta go to work, too. So only time for one pic before I leave... hmmm, leather and uniforms.

Ooooooo, LOVE this one!

That boy can Zat me anytime!

Comment

LEATHER IS GOOD !

"We will do as I say" Bra'tac

Comment

Having never watched Farscape, which is where I am assuming most of the pics in this thread come from, its been fun and interesting, not to mention thunky (ok, I mentioned it), to see all the shots of BB. But I really really love these SG pics.

I still can't believe I fell for him. Sneaky little sweatheart! *Sorry, but he really seems like a sweetheart to me.
                  sigpic
                  ~ ~ ~mala\suekay sig ~ ~ ~ *Thanks to Mala50 for any caps I post & for her "crankies"*

Comment

Originally posted by purpletoo1
                    Oooo, thank you... I love cake! And lots of little partying coolspots...

Just drooling over all these close ups! Made my day...

Comment

Originally posted by blueiris
                      Having never watched Farscape, which is where I am assuming most of the pics in this thread come from, its been fun and interesting, not to mention thunky (ok, I mentioned it), to see all the shots of BB. But I really really love these SG pics.

I still can't believe I fell for him. Sneaky little sweatheart! *Sorry, but he really seems like a sweetheart to me.
                      Oooo, new Thunker! That's it now You've fallen!

And yes, he's a real sweetheart - as well as being best thing in leather, oozing magnetic sex appeal, intelligent and really genuinely nice.

You want SG-1 Uniform... you got it!

Comment

SG UNIFORM

AND LEATHER

"We will do as I say" Bra'tac

Comment

Yes, enjoying very much, the view.
                          sigpic
                          ~ ~ ~mala\suekay sig ~ ~ ~ *Thanks to Mala50 for any caps I post & for her "crankies"*

Comment

Mmmmmmm.......I just love how he holds his weapon.

sigpic
                            Follow me on Twitter! I'm on Facebook!

Comment

Originally posted by Sue_Jackson
                              Mmmmmmm.......I just love how he holds his weapon.
                              I agree Sue... he handles it so well.

ONE HAND

OR TWO

Don't forget he 'can alternate'

Comment

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y14...benleather.jpg

oh gods *thunks* should have a warnin' for that one... scroll down slowly for full effect.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X